Pet Projects Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that I was to support Cindy as she gave herself to Siobon's select black men struck a chord in my now flaccid dick. I wasn't certain about what I wanted but I knew as did Mistress Siobon knew, the ordeal would change me forever.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Mistress handed me my pants and told me to put the soiled tissue in one of my pockets. "I do not want that weak shit in my trash bin, piglet. Take it with you."

As I dressed to leave, I stole glances at Mistress being orally pleasured by Rita. The last thing I saw as I departed Mistress Siobon's office was Mistress herself giving me an alligator grin and the finger as she sat back in her chair, legs spread and Rita licking her cunt. She knew I wanted to fuck Rita but I knew she would never allow it to happen.

Nor, I thought, would Rita.

I was kneeling, giving my wife a foot massage. She was tired after a day of shopping and hair appointments. The disturbing thing was that instead of getting her hair done, trimmed or dyed, she had her head shaved completely bald. "It's out of respect for our African American lovers and Mistress too, piglet."

"And the assortment of piercings in your ears and nose also part of you showing your solidarity?"

"Not really so much, piglet. I like them. And sweet piglet, I am going to get a tattoo, probably more than one but before I do, I'll consult with Mistress to get her opinion of what it should be."

"Has Mistress decided to which man she is going to give you?"

"Both, my sweet piglet. She is going to have me service both at the same time. Isn't that exciting?"

"No Mistress, it's scary."

"How's that?"

"I'm afraid Mistress, that you won't have intercourse with me after having a larger man inside you."

"You mean a superior man, don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

My Mistress wife began to rub my nearly constant erection with her free foot. "Please Mistress," I moaned. "Your piglet hasn't cum in days." I neglected to tell her about my recent visit to Mistress Siobon's office.

She ignored me and continued to tease my aching dick.

I lay back supporting myself with my hands on the floor behind me. I opened my legs to allow Mistress to jack me off.

I have to give her credit. My Mistress wife learned well from her Mistress Siobon. She held her foot still, my dick resting against the bottom of it. "If piglet wants to shoot his disgusting discharge, then piglet will have to do the work."

I was a pathetic creature and I knew it as I fucked the sole of Mistress Cindy's foot. Her laughter rang in my ears as I spasmed and covered my stomach with cum.

She walked off leaving me laying in my own filth as she called my sperm, leaving me one last task. "Clean that shit up piglet."

12