Peter's Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete planned to bite the bullet and use concrete for the wall of his new house then he would put stone on the outside. He hated to spend the money but he figured he had it now and it would be worth it if he ever got hit by another tornado. It would also make it easier to heat and cool the house. Besides the concrete would only cost about $2500 if he did the work himself and bought redi mix so he could do it all in one pour. He had worked with concrete several times in the military and knew how to do it. He would have to rent the equipment but that cost would be negligible.

Pete had the concrete poured and was waiting for it to cure enough to remove the forms and begin putting the roof on his new addition when his plans went awry. He received that all too familiar phone call from his reserve unit. Once again his unit was being called to active duty for service in Afghanistan. He would be gone for a year once more. While he liked the money this would bring him he really hated the fact he would have to leave his farm in the shape it was in.

When Pete told Fiona and her parents that evening that he was being called to active duty once more Fiona said, "Oh, crap." She then rushed to him for a hug. Pete rapidly told the three Morgans that they were more than welcome to continue living in his home until such time as they had their own house rebuilt. They had completed the cleanup of their house site and were waiting on a company to come in and build a steel building on a pad that would then be turned into a new home for the family. While they waited, they were continuing to work the farm and clean up the damaged outbuildings.

The night before Pete left, much to his surprise, Fiona came to his bed in the middle of the night. He woke when he felt her crawl into bed with him. She gave him a hot kiss and almost immediately grabbed his now steel hard cock. He pushed her back slightly and said, "Fiona we can't do this now. Your parents are sleeping over there and will hear us for sure."

This would not be the first time Pete and Fiona made love and he was sure her parents knew they were intimate but it still bothered Pete when he thought about doing the deed almost in their faces. Fiona on the other hand would not be dissuaded. She gave Pete a soul searing kiss and hissed, "I don't care. Mother knows we are lovers and I'm sure Daddy does too. I want to spend one more full night with you before you leave and I intend to do it." With almost no foreplay Fiona pulled Pete's cock up and straddled him. She groaned when she sank down on his cock slowly sliding onto it until their pubic bones mashed together.

They tried to be as quiet as they could but when Fiona climaxed she made enough noise both her parents surely heard. Of course, after the deed was done the two lovers drifted off to sleep once more and didn't wake until Bridget was preparing breakfast. When she saw Pete rising from his bed she poured three cups of coffee and placed them on the small table. She was grinning when a very sheepish Pete walked up for his coffee. Pete could not look her in the eyes this morning.

Bridget took pity on Pete and said, "I wondered why you two weren't sleeping together before this. I know how you feel about each other Pete. It's fine with Seth and me. Fiona is a woman grown and if she wants to spend the night with her man; a man we all think highly of then we have nothing to say about it."

Finally the day Pete had to report to his unit arrived. All three of the Morgans watched as Pete drove off to war once again. Fiona would pick up his truck after his unit deployed and return it to his farm. He had added her name to his checking account so she could pay his bills while he was gone. She and her father would farm his small acreage for the year he was deployed also.

The first three days at the reserve center was typical of a unit mobilization. There was paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. There was also the last minute load out of equipment that had to be shipped over with them. The larger equipment they would use was already in theatre as was much of their smaller equipment that had been shipped out earlier. On departure day, to Pete's surprise Fiona showed up with her parents to see him onto the bus for his departure.

Many things were covered at the mobilization station. Medical and dental checks were done on all deploying soldiers. Personnel files were updated. There were legal and other briefings as well as some concentrated training and weapons qualification. Pete made use of the legal update this deployment. He made a will leaving all his belongings to Fiona. He never told her about his decision. After three weeks at the mobilization station Pete's unit of combat engineers was loaded onto aircraft and flown to Kazakhstan for a short acclimatization period before moving in country to relieve the engineer unit they were replacing. This replacement took place over a thirty day period then Pete's unit was solely responsible for engineer functions in their assigned area in support of local, allied and U S forces.

Pete's unit arrived at the beginning of the local summer. By the time midsummer arrived he was suffering through 130 degree Fahrenheit temperatures. It was miserably dry and dusty. They worked long days and many nights doing everything an engineer unit did. They did route clearance, built schools, roads and other structures. They were shot at, cursed at and always overworked. Pete loved it and hated it.

Many days he took the opportunity to phone back home and talk to Fiona. The L word began to work its way into the conversations. Pete found himself thinking of her more and more often. He wondered if he did really love her or if she was just a good friend, a fuck buddy. He felt a deeper connection with her than he ever had with good ole what's her name Polly.

They were almost three fourths through their deployment when disaster struck. The unit was working on a road out in the mountains when the Taliban attacked. After almost thirty minutes of constant fighting Pete's Platoon Sergeant was hit. Pete was the next senior sergeant and found himself thrust into the job. To his credit he took very little time in settling into the job. He had just become fully cognizant of the location of all platoon members when the Platoon leader was also hit. Now Pete was in charge of what remained of an engineer platoon fighting for their lives. Pete saw a decrease in the level of fire in one sector he was responsible for and led an attack on the positions of the Taliban. He and thirteen of his remaining soldiers moved into the breach and began working down the line of the attackers. The support requested when the contact report was sent finally arrived. The attack helicopters concentrated their fire in support of Pete and his men.

Within ten minutes of Pete's counterattack the Taliban were routed and began withdrawing in defeat. By the time the reinforcements and relief force arrived all that was left was the mopping up and treating of wounded before evacuation. Pete was left in the position of Platoon Sergeant after this action. He turned out to be not only gifted and highly competent in combat but a superb Platoon Sergeant in the other aspects of his job. By the time he returned home he had been promoted to Platoon Sergeant (E7). He was awarded the Bronze Star for his leadership during the Taliban attack.

Finally the day all deployed reservists long for arrived. They were replaced and returned to the United States where their unit was demobilized for return to home station. As has become normal in many towns when their National Guard or Reserve unit returns from deployment Pete's unit was met by throngs of happy friends and family when the plane landed. To Pete's surprise Fiona threw herself into his arms when he made his way into the crowd hoping to find his truck waiting for him so he could return to his small farm and relaxing surroundings.

Pete almost fell when Fiona launched herself into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his chest and locked her lips onto his. "Oh Pete I've missed you so much. I'm so happy you're home," she said. "Come on. I've got your truck. What do you want to do first?"

"It's almost noon. I would really like to get some good food. What they served us was fine but I want to hit all my favorite restaurants as soon as I can. I've missed pizza and good steaks more than anything. I think right now though I would like to have a Pizza from the House of Pizza. It was one of my favorite places when I was going to college here in town. I've dreamed of one of their home made pizzas almost since we got to Afghanistan. After that I just want to go home and sleep for 24 hours. Then I want to eat some more."

When they arrived at the House of Pizza they took Pete's favorite table. Pete and Fiona were talking to each other and holding hands across the table when a very pregnant waitress walked up. She pulled her order pad from her pocket and turned to take their order. When her eyes hit Pete she dropped her pad and turned white then she almost yelled, "Pete. Oh my God. I've been looking all over for you Honey. Where have you been? It's so good to see you again. I've really missed you." She leaned down and tried to hug and kiss Pete.

Pete looked up and saw Polly. He jumped back to avoid her attempted hug. It had been over two years since they broke up and she was the last person he was thinking about. He said, "Hello Polly." He glanced at her pregnant stomach and continued, "I see you've found another boyfriend. Or is that a result of your running around with the skanks you call friends?"

Polly left in tears and disappeared into the kitchen. Soon another waitress came to their table and requested their order in a surly manner. Pete was almost afraid to give it to her for fear they might do something in the back to damage the pizza or make it unsafe to eat somehow. Polly had been known in the past to do things like that in fits of anger to get her perceived revenge against some slight. He looked at Fiona and said, "You know I think maybe we should just leave. I have lost my appetite after talking with your friend in there."

Without a word Fiona stood and waited for Pete to rise also. She stepped to him and gave him a kiss then said, "Honey I have to use the restroom before we go. I'll just be a minute."

The waitress glared at Fiona then stomped back into the kitchen. Pete stood beside the front door waiting on Fiona. After a few minutes he heard voices raised in anger coming from the back of the restaurant. They seemed to be coming from the hallway to the restrooms. He moved so he could see down the hallway and saw Fiona and Polly facing each other. Their faces showed their anger. They were talking animatedly.

Pete walked toward the women. He was about halfway across the floor when he heard Polly say, "I still want to know what you're doing with my fiancée you crippled up little bitch. I heard his unit was called up but now that he's back I intend to marry him so you need to just back off honey."

Fiona laughed and replied, "Honey he wouldn't marry you after what you've done to him if you were his last chance for matrimony. I can't believe you were so damn stupid that you would leave his arms and bed to whore around with your skanky girlfriends for a summer. I know he promised you that if you did that he would never be your man again. What's the matter? Didn't you believe him?"

Fiona looked at Polly's baby bump and continued, "What happened, you need a poppa for your little bastard and when you saw Pete you thought you could talk him into filling the bill? I wonder if this is the only little bastard you have. Did you maybe find another one on your little sex trip? Hummm. Now bitch, I suggest you just trot back into the kitchen and hide or get back to work one. MY man and I are leaving. Before I go though I want to leave you with a little advice. I'm a retired Army Sergeant. I learned how to handle little bitches like you when I get pissed off. I can guarantee you don't want to piss me off. It would piss me off royally if I thought you were trying to steal my man. You had your chance and you blew it. Now get over it and find another one."

Fiona turned and walked toward Pete. When she reached him she blushed slightly and wrapped her arm in his. She looked up at Pete and said, "I'm sorry you heard that Pete. I hope you don't think I'm overstepping my boundaries. Now can we find something to eat then get home? All at once I really want to get out of this town."

When Pete turned down the lane to his house Fiona became really animated. She was almost bouncing on her seat. To Pete her expression looked like a mixture of excitement and fear. Finally just before they came into sight of his yard he asked, "Fiona what's the matter with you? Why are you looking so nervous all at once?"

"Unnnh, well you know how you gave me authority to write checks on your account to pay your bills while you were gone? I sorta spent a lot of your money and now I'm afraid you might be a little upset about it. Dad and Mom thought it was a good idea and I guess we just talked each other into doing it. I'm sorry if I did wrong."

Pete was watching Fiona trying to decide just what she had done that she thought would upset him. He was almost to where he normally parked his truck before what he was seeing registered in his brain. His house was finished. It was roofed, there was a covered porch on three sides and was rocked just as he had described wanting it before he left. There were flower beds and shrubs in a beautifully landscaped yard. His machine shed had been rebuilt and was even a little larger than before. He stopped the truck and sat looking at his little farm in shock. He felt his stomach clench. From the looks of things Fiona must have spent everything he received from the insurance and perhaps a little more.

He turned to her. He felt his face puckering in anger. He fought to keep his voice civil. He said, "Fiona it looks like you spent my whole insurance check and maybe even some of the army pay they deposited in my accounts. You knew I planned to do the work myself and save some of the money. I didn't want to spend all the money on labor. I wanted to upgrade my machinery too if I could. I"

Fiona broke in on his conversation. She said, "NO Pete. I didn't. I wouldn't do that. I did just what you said you intended to do. I tried to only do what you said you wanted for the house and the machine shed. I didn't pay a dime for labor. Everything here was done by dad, mom and I or free by some of our friends and neighbors. A lot of the neighbors pitched in to help our local hero. Come on. I want to show it to you. I know you'll like it. Please don't get pissed off until you see it."

Fiona pushed Pete toward his truck door. After they were outside she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the house. She rushed to the door and waited for him to enter the room built on the slab that had been his first front porch. She walked to his desk and pulled his bank book from it. She handed it to him then turned the computer on. When the computer was booted she loaded Quicken and showed him a report of all the expenses for the rebuilding she had authorized.

Pete was shocked at the balance shown in his accounts. Fiona had only spent about half what he estimated it would have cost to do the work himself. He sat on his desk chair and clicked his way through several accounts and pages of the reports. He turned to Fiona and said, "How did you do that? You only spent a little over half what I thought materials would cost to finish the job."

Fiona smiled and said, "Well, I sort of worked a deal with some of the suppliers. We got a lot of the materials at dealer cost or at a deep discount because of your service. We told the dealers you were deployed in Afghanistan and we were rebuilding your farm buildings that were damaged in the tornado before you were deployed. They gave us some really great deals when we explained labor was being donated as a thank you for our local hero. Sometimes they even donated things they said would make the rebuild better or substituted more expensive items than we ordered."

Fiona looked at a shocked Pete and held her hand out to him. She continued, "Come on Honey. I want you to see the machine shed and shop we built for you too then I promised Mom and Dad we would come to their house for supper."

Pete followed Fiona around his yard and machine shed in shock. It was exactly as he had described it when telling her about his plans. In some cases it was even better. Fiona and her crew even installed compressed air lines to several strategic places in the shed. There was a pit in the floor so he could get under machinery to work if he needed to. The pit was capable of being covered for safety if not in use.

After they finished in the new machine shed Fiona led Pete outside and pointed out the fact they even cleaned up the damaged trees from the tornado. She showed him a new shed built behind his house where all the firewood had been stored out of the weather. Pete was reeling in shock when Fiona led him back into his house and showed him his bedroom inside the old cave. She gently pushed the door closed and turned to Pete. She moved to him and wrapped him in her arms before giving him a kiss. At first the kiss was gentle then it became more demanding. Pete felt Fiona's tongue moving into his mouth. She plastered her body to his and moaned. He felt her belly rubbing against his erection. He moaned and began gently caressing her body.

Clothing began flying, dropping onto the floor haphazardly. Pete and Fiona collapsed onto his large bed. Pete's mind was reeling. He was lost in a morass of lust. His entire universe consisted of the beautiful creature receiving pleasure from him and giving him pleasure back. They moved together. Pete felt his raging hard cock sinking into a molten pit of desire. Fiona's legs wrapped around him and her heels pulled against the back of his thighs as she pulled him deeply into the center of her being. They moaned and kissed and slammed their bodies together repeatedly until nirvana struck. They strained together holding their crotches tightly against one another as the strongest orgasm either of them had ever felt ripped through their centers. Pete leaned down and kissed Fiona then collapsed to the side with a sigh. He lay on his back and pulled her to his naked and rapidly cooling body. She laid her head on his shoulder and threw her injured leg over his thigh. She then pulled him to her with an arm across his chest.

Fiona looked at Pete's face and sighed then whispered, "I've missed you so much. I love you Pete. I was so worried about you while you were over there."

Pete moved his head slightly and gave Fiona a gentle kiss. He whispered back, "I love you too Fiona. After seeing and feeling what I have with you I am sure I never loved Polly. I don't think I even knew what love was until I met you. Before you had that field baled and the hay hauled in I think I loved you more than I ever did Polly. I love just being with you, sitting quietly or loving or working. It doesn't matter. Anything I do with you is better than anything I do without you or with others."

After a short nap Pete rose from his bed. He quietly moved out of the bedroom without waking Fiona. He went to his refrigerator and found his favorite Dos Equis Lager stocked. He took a beer and moved out onto his front porch. He took a seat in his new porch chairs and sat looking over the stream at the Morgan's hay field while he sipped his beer. Pete sat quietly listening to the sounds of his home. Cattle were lowing in the background. Occasionally he heard a dog bark or rooster crow. One of the neighbors was operating his tractor. All this was overlaying the gentle chuckle of the small spring running down the hill beside his cave home on its way to join the larger stream near the swimming hole.