Peter's Wearing Panties and Tights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Kyle was insistent...

"I wasn't asking, I was telling! I'm the man in this house now, and you'll do what I tell you or else!"

Reluctantly, Peter moved a pair of soiled underpants and sat down. He was close enough to their naked bodies to smell their sweat, and it made him mildly nauseous. Kyle threw back the bedclothes, revealing his hard, throbbing manhood, and Peter gulped. It was meaty, thick and very long; at least twice the length of his own measly endowment, which he realized belatedly was indeed a tiny cock!

"This is how it's done!" Kyle boasted, pushing his bulging manhood slowly into Debbie, who squealed in sheer pleasure. He began pumping away, simultaneously teasing her nipples with his fingers and kissing her breasts while she wriggled and writhed, her legs locked passionately around his midriff.

They remained entwined for longer than Peter would have thought possible, until finally Debbie's squeals became ecstatic, and she gyrated wildly under her lover's torso, her breasts rippling against his hairy chest as their voices joined in one final, glorious groan that saw them briefly morph into a single, sweat-drenched mass.

It was a decisive moment for Peter, who realized how inadequate his own miserable efforts at sex had been! He'd never once thought to stroke or kiss her breasts, he just pushed in his miniscule member and wiggled it about for a few moments; if he didn't cum before entry! It was little wonder Debbie held him in such contempt, and when she claimed he was a hopeless sissy, she was undoubtedly telling the truth!

So perhaps he'd be better off becoming a woman?

More disgusted with his own inadequacies than with Kyle and Debbie for forcing him to watch their expert lovemaking, Peter got up to go; but Kyle had other plans...

"Not so fast, sissy! Get down on your knees, you're gonna clean me up!"

As Peter knelt down, Kyle stood beside him and pushed his slowly shrinking member right under his nose...

"Go on then, get licking!"

Kyle's mighty phallus was dripping with a warm mixture of juices that smelt like stale, salted fish. Peter felt sick and revolted, but Kyle couldn't care less...

"Don't make me tell you again!" he threatened.

Reluctantly, Peter began licking the stinking phallus, while Debbie ogled him, all the while laughing maliciously...

"If you think that tastes bad, wait till tomorrow," she chuckled, "I'm about to start my period! I told you I'd take revenge, you dirty, snivelling faggot!"

"Best get used to it!" Kyle sneered. "You're gonna be doing a lot of dirty jobs from now on!"

Peter groaned. For better or worse he was a woman now, but to what depths of depravity Kyle and Debbie were capable of dragging him, only time would tell...

And worst of all, he was fast developing a fascination with Kyle's massive cock!

12