Pete's Road House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ain't gonna mess around with that dancing bullshit!" he said. "I'm just gonna get me a little kiss."

Alisa pushed hard against him with both hands but that only made him try harder. When his rough wet lips contacted hers she began to feel faint and weak, and her pulse began to race. She let him pull her close and he drove his tongue into her mouth.

"Now you can say you've been kissed!" he said with a laugh before letting her go.

Alisa reeled down along the hall to the ladies room. Did she really enjoy that? What was it that made her submit to him and revel in the pleasure of his rough kiss? She stood in front of the grungy mirror looking at herself. Her once perfect hair was pulling loose and her makeup was smudged. She began to re-arrange her hair and touch up her makeup. She fiddled with her dress trying to arrange it so that she was covered up better, but it was no use. These crude men were seeing what was really intended only for her husband and the guests at the party. But there was something about being here that was stirring her up, something wickedly exciting, something that was making her feel less like the prim shy housewife and more like a wild wanton woman. When she finally returned, a couple of guys were sitting with her husband, and a third one, the biggest of them all, was standing just behind him.

"We was thinking," said the man seated on Phillip's right. "It ain't fair that your old man doesn't like sharing you with us. I mean you're so pretty and all, and I ain't never danced with a pretty gal such as yourself."

"You ain't never danced with a woman!" Pete called over with a laugh.

"Well now, there's a first time for everything and I need me a dancing lesson. Plug that machine for me, won't you, Pete?"

He grabbed Alisa's arm and pulled her up with him. Phillip started to say something, but she looked at him and flashed her terrific smile at him, the one that she knew made him do anything for her. The strange gruff man held her awkwardly as the music began to play, pulling her close to him, slipping his leg between hers, pressing what felt like a hard-on against her belly. His breath smelled like beer and cigarettes. She turned away, but he held her close, grinning at her, his smelly breath washing all over her.

When the song ended and she started back to her table, another man stepped up to take his place. As the music began to play on, the men slowly began to gather around her in a circle, taking their turns dancing a few measures with her, reaching out to touch her bare skin, trying to feel her breasts and ass. When the next one took her in his big strong arms, he kissed her rudely and roughly, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. Another man reached out for her, pulling her from the one. He truly had no interest in dancing with her as he pulled her to him for a wet sloppy kiss. The men started to pass her around, kissing, touching, and feeling her body.

"Stop!" Phillip shouted, rising up from his chair. "Stop, right now! Alisa, we're leaving right now!"

The big man behind Phillip grabbed his shoulders and pressed him back down into his chair.

"Maybe we should all back off," said Billy. "This is no way to treat a lady!"

"How would you know, Billy, boy?" called out the guy who had stolen a kiss in the hallway. "You ain't never seen a lady!"

"You want to end up on the sidelines with her old man, Billy?" said another.

Another man took her and swung her around, looking at her supply young body wriggling inside her silken dress, and kissing her wildly. The next thing she knew, she was in Billy's arms. He held her again as he had before, very tenderly and lovingly. But too soon she was pulled away by another man for his shot at "dancing" with her. The new man began to slip his hand up the slit in her dress, under the silk to graze on her thighs and hips and the warm wonderful curves of her ass. The others began to shout and catcall.

"Stop!" she cried out. "No! Please stop!"

As the next one grabbed her, a strap slipped off her shoulder and he pulled it down further to get a better look at her bare breast. He squeezed it with his rough hand, pinching the nipple. He spun her around and pushed her to the next waiting guy. The other strap is pulled down and both of her bare tits get squeezed.

The next guy pushes her dress down farther and it falls away from her body to the floor. He easily picked her up and kicked the dress to the side. Alisa was nearly naked in just her stockings, garter belt, and tiny little panties. Her husband struggled to get up, but the big guy held him down, smacking him alongside the head.

The man bent Alisa back over the pool table and began to kiss her breasts hungrily. Alisa struggled for a few moments, trying to push him away from her, but that only made him try harder. She decided to relax, thinking that would help, but then she began to feel the sensation of his rough tongue stir up crazy thoughts and feelings inside her mind and body. She looked over toward her husband, but couldn't see him through the crowd that was gathering around her. As the man lapped at her nipples with his tongue, she suddenly reached out and grabbed his head, moving it from breast to breast.

"Oh, you are a little firecracker!" he exclaimed. "You want this, don't you!"

Alisa felt her body catch on fire as he sucked her nipples into his mouth. She felt as she had the first time that she had been with Phillip. She closed her eyes and became aware of other hands on her body. She began to feel around, there were hands all over her; heads pushing in to kiss and lick her tender young body; and rough fingertips running up her legs and fingering her anxious pussy.

Another man pushed his way to the front and began to kiss her, his tongue invading her mouth. Alisa could feel two different sets of lips dancing on her tits. She felt her tiny silken panties being pulled down and off. She was scooted back onto the pool table; her hips were perched on the edge; her legs were parted and a mouth and tongue began to work on her wet pussy.

"God, no!" she could hear Phillip cry out. Then she could hear some scuffling and a hard smacking sound.

Her arousal was reaching a peak with all of the touching and wild rough kisses. The mouth on her pussy was replaced by the head of a cock. For a moment, she panicked and stiffened up. They are going to fuck me, she thought. Alisa had never had sex with anyone else other than her husband. She rolled her head over to look where her husband was, but still could not see him. She could not believe the scene she was now the middle of, the music, the smell of stale cigarette smoke, the rough hands and hot dirty kisses, and now the hard cock of a stranger knocking at the door of her womanhood. She struggled to pull away, but there were so many hands holding her and touching her, she couldn't move. And something deep inside her didn't want her to move.

"Hey guys, come on," said Billy. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Then don't!" laughed one of the others. "That'll leave more for the rest of us!"

"I'm going to call the cops," Phillip cried out.

"Too late for that," said one, as he pulled out his wallet and flipped it open to show off his badge.

Suddenly the cock at her pussy was pressed harder against her and pushed inside, slowly working its way in and out of her wet pussy. He picked her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. When she tried to say something a beer-flavored mouth covered hers. Hands and lips were everywhere on her trim little body as she writhed from the wild sensations coursing through her.

The man fucking her began to grunt and shout and shoot his cum inside of her. For several strokes he pounded her pussy until she could feel his gooey semen inside her. He pulled his cock out and shouted, "Yes! Yes!"

His buddies all gave him high fives as he moved away and a second cock was quickly placed into her pussy.

"Hey this table is too high to do it right," the shorter man said.

He reached down and grabbed her, picking her up and, without letting his cock slip out of her, carried her over to a table to resume fucking her.

"I can't wait to get some of this pussy!" cried out another man.

Alisa felt him turn her head to the side and press his cock up against her lips.

"Come on, Baby! Suck it!" he shouted.

Not even thinking, only responding to her wild feelings and the crazy scene spinning around her, Alisa let him stuff his hard little cock into her mouth and instinctively began to suck on it. She could feel the energy of all of the men as they pawed at her body and she was reciprocating. She arched her back and ground her hips onto the man fucking her. She pressed her breasts into the eager mouths lathering all over her. She reached out and grabbed at whatever was around her. Soon there was a hard stiff cock in each tiny little hand and she began to pump them firmly.

The man fucking her face began to grunt crazily and pulled his cock out of her mouth, shooting great spurts of cum on her cheeks and lips. Another cock is placed at her mouth and she began to suck that one too. Alisa reached for his balls and fondled them. She was thoroughly out of control now, reacting only to the hands and mouths and cocks pressing near to her body. The man fucking her pussy pulled out and shot his hot sticky semen all over her belly. Shortly after, the one in her mouth pulled out and shot his load all over her tits. Alisa rubbed the semen into the skin of her breasts.

When the one in her hand moves down toward her pussy, its owner grabbed her, pulled her off the table and turned her around. He bent her forward onto the table and entered her sopping wet pussy from behind. Alisa could feel cum running down her legs. She grabbed onto the table and began pushing back against the stranger as wilder feelings welled up inside of her. She felt like a raw animal now, responding to the flurry of sensations burning through her. She looked over and could finally see her husband looking at her. The look on his face is a strange mixture of pain and horror, but there is a look of fascination too as he watched these men mercilessly fuck his beautiful young wife and he sees the wild look of pleasure in her eyes.

The man slapping against her ass began to rise up and pound her wildly before shooting his seed deep into her pussy. He pulled out and slapped his softening cock on the cheeks of her ass.

"Okay, Billy grab a piece of that ass before it's all used up."

"I, I don't want to," he said shyly.

"Go on, boy. That's some sweet, tight little pussy!"

Alisa turned around and looked him in the eye. There was a timid look on his face.

"What's the matter, boy? You a virgin?" one of the men called out.

"I don't want to," he said again. "This isn't right."

Alisa reached out and ran her hand over his crotch.

"This part of you wants to," she said, grabbing his belt and inviting him closer. "I want you to."

"Look at that, boy! She wants you to fuck her."

"Fuck me, Billy. Fuck me! Please!" she said tugging his zipper down and reaching inside for his hard pink cock.

Alisa stroked him gently letting his nice cock stretch to its full length.

"I want your cock in me too!"

Alisa slipped back onto the sweat and cum stained table and pulled his cock toward her aching pussy. She had already had more cocks in her than ever before, and wanted his most of all. He reluctantly pressed his flesh into hers and paused for a moment when his cock was fully inside her. He leaned forward.

"I'm sorry," he whispered into her ear.

"Don't be sorry," she whispered back, flicking her tongue out to lick his ear. "I want you to fuck me."

Alisa lay back on the table, gyrating her hips, urging him to fuck her. She tweaked her nipples, wrapped her legs up around his hips, and thrust herself onto him. His buddies were cheering him on and she could feel the tension mount as he began to fuck her like a wild man. His head tilted upward, his eyes closed; his cheeks became flushed with passion. When he looked back down at her, she smiled at him, letting the pleasure he was bringing her show. He finally was ready to come.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted as he stroked his cock back and forth inside her. "Oh, God!"

Alisa could see that he was ready to come and pushed him back so that he slipped out of her. She slipped off the table and knelt down in front of him, grabbing his hard angry looking cock. She stroked it firmly as if her hands were tight little pussies. She lapped her tongue at the head, licked the underside and felt his cum explode onto her tongue. Load after load shot into her mouth as she pumped him dry. Some cum ran out of her mouth and dripped down onto her precious little tits. When she had milked him dry, she stood up, her hand still gently stroking him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she said softly. "You were the best!"

The guys were cheering wildly as Billy tucked his cock back inside his pants and turned away. The others were sitting around, most of them had put their dirty tools away, but a couple sat by the bar stroking their renewed hard-ons. Alisa looked around for her clothes and saw them tossed onto the pool table. When she walked over to retrieve them, one of the guys called out.

"Hey, Howard! You've been so good about babysitting her old man. Ain't it time you got paid back?"

A strange cruel smile crept over the big man's face revealing his crooked and missing teeth. Alisa grabbed her flimsy silk dress and pulled it about herself. He strode over toward her.

"Hey, big fella!" they called out. "Make her squeal like a pig!"

Phillip leapt to his feet but three guys jumped over, grabbed him, and dragged him back over to his chair. There was something scary, almost cruel in the look of lust on Howard's face as he approached. Alisa tried to push herself back away from him, but he grabbed her and pulled her closer to the edge. She could feel his strength in the grip of his hand on her tender flesh. With the other hand he opened his pants and let them fall to his ankles. It was then that she saw his huge cock surging out from his body. Before tonight, she had only seen her husband's penis in person. This night she had seen a dozen more that were about the size of his or a bit larger. But she had never seen one the size of Howard's, not even the time she had accidentally stumbled into a porn site while surfing on the Internet. It was long and fat and had an angry looking bulbous red knob on the end.

"No, no," she said fearful that he would rip her tight little pussy apart.

"Go, Howard! Go!" the men shouted as if one loud wild voice.

Still holding onto her, he began to rub his cock up and down the wet sloppy slit of her pussy, oozing with the cum of the others and her own sweet juice.

"No, no! Please don't!" she cried out.

Howard simply grinned at her and began to push his huge cock inside her. Alisa thought she would pass out from the feeling as he slowly pushed his way into her. She screamed, but it wasn't from pain she felt at first, for as he pushed in and pulled back, bit-by-bit, she began to feel sensations that had she had never known. Her entire body began to tremble and shake. With just a few strokes of his massive cock he made her come. She found herself laying back on the pool table, her head rolling from side to side, her fingers thrust down to rub her clit.

The guys at the bar with hard-ons slipped off their stools and came over closer. One climbed up on the pool table and began to rub his cock on her face. Alisa reached for it and guided it into her hot mouth. The other guy stood close to her, put her hand on his cock, and she began stroking it. She was on fire! The shy perfect little wife was being ripped apart by a huge cock, was stuffing a second one in her mouth, and jerking a third one off with her hand. The thick cock in her mouth muffled her cries as she writhed about atop the pool table.

Howard began to grunt loudly as his huge cock plunged in and out of her. Alisa could feel it far up inside her, banging against her cervix. She felt orgasm after orgasm sweep over her. The one with his cock in her mouth pulled out and let his semen fly in huge streamers over her face and neck and tits. The one in her hand moved up onto the table and thrust his cock into her mouth. When she reached out and began to fondle his balls, it didn't take long for him to come and he shot his seed deep into her mouth. She turned her face to the side and let it run out the corner of her mouth as he labored to catch his breath.

As he backed away to the high fives of his pals, Howard reached down, grabbed her, and picked her up from the table. He gripped her firmly by the ass and stood upright. For several minutes, he stood like a big oak, moving her pussy up and down the length of his cock. She was powerless in his grasp, like a puppet on a string. Then he stumbled over to a table and set her back down. Alisa lay back, her arms above her head.

"Howie! Howie! Howie!" the men chanted above the sound of the music as Howard plunged his cock in and out of her.

Alisa screamed and cried out with pleasure. It was as if there was nothing else around her, no men cheering like wild animals, no husband looking on in agony, no smoky bar. Nothing else existed but the huge cock pumping in and out of her pussy and she felt delirious. She had never known that sex could take her to such levels of pleasure. Finally she could feel Howard pump furiously and after a series of grunts and groans he began to come.

"Howie! Howie! Howie!" the men chanted.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Howard grunted.

He pulled himself out of her and shot the last few loads into the air. Like a giant red squirt gun, his cock spit out great streams of cum, high up into the air to land on her, on the table, and on the floor. The men cheered and applauded. Alisa lay limp and spent on the pool table for a few minutes. Finally Billy came over to help her up.

"Here, let me help you get cleaned up," he said tenderly, almost apologetically.

Alisa slipped off the table and reached for her clothes.

"Not so fast, little missy," said Pete, the bartender. "I think you've got one more customer."

Alisa took a quick look around, but didn't see any other lustful faces.

"Now, I think that your old man over there has been such a good sport about all of this, I think that you owe him a little treat too. What do you think guys?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" they shouted. "Go ahead champ!"

Phillip was pulled out of his chair and pushed over to his lovely young wife. There was a bruise on his left cheek and his necktie was askew. He moved slowly as if the sight of her repulsed him. Her hair was disheveled, the cum of these crude men seeping from her mouth and pussy, dribbled all over her perfect little body, as if she was some sort of whore.

"Go on man," said one stepping up behind Phillip. "What's the matter, you can't get it up? Is that why she loves it so much, cause she don't get enough from you?"

Phillip only gave him a dirty look.

"Come on honey, it looks like you old man needs a little help," he said. "Come on give him a hand."

Alisa wanted to show him that she stil loved him and quickly dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his belt open and unfastened his pants. There was a big telltale wet spot on the crotch so she quickly pulled his briefs down and grabbed onto his semi-erect cock. There was the salty taste of precum on the head as she began to suck his cock into her mouth.

"Come on, darling," she coaxed him. "I want you now. I need you more than ever!" She stood up and pulled him by the cock back toward the table. "You know I belong to you, so take back what's yours," she said.

Phillip looked down at her red swollen cum-dripping pussy, and gingerly rubbed his cock there.