Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so proud of you, Petra. You're being so good for me." Jane cooed softly, unable to keep a small smile from crossing her face, "Mmmmmmm, such a good girl. Such a good, butt slut? Yes, yes, I know it hurts. Well, I can imagine. But, you took it. You took it all. Every single inch of this 8 inch dildo in your ass. Every single bit of... my cock, inside you. Oh God, I love being all the way inside you.

And you know what this means, right? You just let me take your anal cherry. Me! After everything we've been through, my dick is in your ass. Isn't that hot? Because I think it is. And I think you've never look better, now you're completely surrendering to me like this. God, Petra, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jane." Petra admitted softly, adding with a groan of frustration, and a blush, "Now please, shut up and fuck me."

"Yes Ma'am." Jane chuckled, then paused, before against her better judgment, pushing, "Fuck you where?"

"My ass! Fuck my ass, Jane!" Petra snapped and then squirmed with frustration, "Ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, oh God! You're, you're fucking me. Like that! Oh my God, oh my God, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Emboldened by this ex-change, Jane once again began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of Petra's ass hole. Something which definitely caused her lover discomfort, and maybe even pain, but it wasn't long before that faded away, and was replaced by pure pleasure. Oh God, the once terrifying Petra Solano was a natural anal slut.

Maybe a natural bottom? And to think, Jane had wasted so much time allowing them to switch, when they should have been doing these things much sooner. Especially as it felt wonderful having another woman's tits in her hands, while she felt her thighs crash against a pair of well-rounded butt cheeks.

Petra had automatically let go of her butt cheeks when Jane leaned down. It wasn't like she would enjoy the view anymore, and Petra was grateful for the rest. More importantly, to grab onto the bed sheets in front of her, and try to get used to the feeling of the entire length stretching her rectum. Something which shouldn't have been enjoyable, but it was. Because it was Jane.

She was doing this unspeakable thing for Jane Gloriana Villanueva, and oh, how it felt good to submit to her. Better than ever before, as Petra had never felt more like a bottom. Would she want this feeling all the time? No, probably not, but definitely on a regular basis. Maybe especially, giving up her ass. But only if it was to Jane Gloriana Villanueva.

Which was only solidified, when the butt fucking was restarted, and whatever pain and discomfort she initially felt faded away, leaving her with an indecent amount of enjoyment. Oh God, Petra didn't want to be enjoying this so much, but how could she possibly help it, when it was Jane Gloriana Villanueva doing this to her? Everything was better with Jane. Oh God, she had never loved anyone more.

Certainly never loved anyone enough to give them her ass, but now? She was ready to tattoo 'Property of Jane Gloriana Villanueva' on her ass. Or her lower back? Maybe even her forehead? Oh yes, everyone should know who she belonged to. Who she loved. Her everything. And more importantly, someone who was driving her crazy right now.

As if the onslaught on her ass wasn't bad enough, Jane seemed to be everywhere. Which made sense, as the smaller yet more curvy woman was now laying directly on top of her, her scent heavy in the air, and those big tits of hers were pressing into her back, in away the taller woman had grown to love.

Then of course there were her hands, both of which had been initially massaging Petra's tits, but then one was moved down to rub her pussy. And of course, then there were those pretty lips, covering Petra's shoulders, neck and ears in kisses. But worse, or best, of all? Was Jane Gloriana Villanueva was whispering the most obscene things into her ear.

"Cum for me, Petra. Cum with a cock in your ass." Jane encouraged with a wicked grin, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, cum all over my fingers, and on my cock. Oh Gosh, this is so hot! You're so hot! I love you. Mmmmmmmm, and I love this ass! I love fucking your tight little butt hole. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, cum for me just like that! Like a little anal slut! Oh fuck! Oh God, you're so hot!

Sooooooooo hot when you cum like a dirty little anal slut, with a cock up your butt! My cock! Oh yes baby, cum for me! Cum just like that! Cum on my big dick! Cum with your bottom, like a bottom. My bottom. Oh yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, cum for me, Petra! Oh God, I love you so much!"

In the past, Petra hadn't been a big fan of dirty talk. But this was different. This was extremely pure and wholesome Jane Gloriana Villanueva saying those things to her. Plus, when she reached a crescendo with her words, Jane finally pushed first one finger, and then a second one into Petra's pussy. Something which pushed Petra so close to orgasm, she could taste it.

Then Jane rubbed her clit with her thumb, and that was it. Petra was having one of the greatest orgasms of her life, and just like all the other great ones, she was receiving it from Jane Gloriana Villanueva. That's what made it great. Especially as that wasn't the end of it. No, this wonderful woman wouldn't stop until she made her cum as much as she possibly could.

Jane loved making Petra cum. After denying herself sex for so long, and in dreaming about it the whole time, it was easily her vice of choice. Arguably, the best one to have, if you had a willing partner. And oh, Petra was very, very willing. And now it seemed they had a whole new way to enjoy themselves. Because yes, a lot of this was very familiar, as Jane had fingered Petra from behind before.

But while a lot of elements were the same, the brunette was confident that the cock up the blonde's ass was having a positive effect. Oh yes, Petra was drenching Jane's hand with her cum, which caused a wide smile to cross the writer's face, and then she redoubled her efforts.

Admittedly, it was a bit awkward in that position, but after a rocky start, Jane felt she got the hang of pumping her hips back and forth at a decent speed, while hammering her fingers in and out of Petra's cunt. Hell, it wasn't even that different to when she'd been grinding against that pretty little white booty. Which definitely included the fact that this made Jane cum too. As hard and as frequently as Petra?

No, but given the circumstances, it was still pretty amazing. Oh yes, the harness was rubbing her own pussy, but honestly, she could probably just cum from everything that she was doing to her lover, her first and hopefully only female lover, and the person that she would spend the rest of her life with, was enough to make the writer have a couple of wonderfully satisfying orgasms.

The only dark cloud, was the brief thought of the other person she had wanted to spend the rest of her life with. But he would want her to be happy, and Jane was positive she'd never been happier in those wonderful moments. Hell, part of her wished this butt fucking could have lasted forever. However, while their stamina had both increased since they had begun having sex, it wasn't infinite.

No, eventually they had to stop. Although to Jane's credit, she kept going until she didn't have anything left in her, forcing at least one extra orgasm out of Petra, once she collapsed, and insisted she couldn't take it anymore. But, she'd said that before, and thanked Jane afterwards for her persistence. And Jane Gloriana Villanueva was nothing if not persistent.

However, it was also important to know when to quit, so after that one final push, Jane started bringing Petra down from her high. Ironically that caused the blonde to whimper with disappointment, which almost had the brunette second-guessing herself. However, deciding she was doing the right thing, Jane reluctantly slowed the pace of her thrusts, until both her fingers and her strap-on came to a stop within Petra's pussy and ass.

Jane then removed them slowly, doing her best to minimize the discomfort. Then, after briefly taking a second to remove the harness, the shorter woman spooned the taller one. God, Jane loved spooning this woman. Especially after sex. Although in this case, she did wonder whether things had gone too far.

"Are you okay?" Jane asked nervously, "Was that too much?"

"What? Did you not notice me cum?" Petra quipped dryly, before sighing, "I'm so much better than okay. Thank you, Jane."

"Good..." Jane said quickly, biting her lip, before against her better judgment adding, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Petra sighed with annoyance.

"I, I just heard it could be painful, even afterwards." Jane confessed awkwardly.

"Where did you hear that? Your mother?" Petra teased.

"Petra!" Jane scolded, "Gross."

"What? You and your mother have a habit of oversharing." Petra grumbled, before panicking, "But she doesn't hear about this, right? And no one else?"

"Yeah, don't worry, this stays between us." Jane promised, before grinning, "Well, us, and your sore butt."

"Shut up, and hold me." Petra whined.

"With pleasure, my little butt slut." Jane teased, then to try and smooth things over she added, "Love you."

"Love you too, Jane." Petra smiled fondly, before adding something which made them both chuckle, "Even if you can be just as manipulative as me."

12