Petra the Small Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving is a new adventure, in love.
8.9k words
4.64
21.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

This story contains nudity, sexual activities shared in a group setting, romance, Love, affection and conversations about relationships, Love, Life and even God. This is not a "Wham-Bam-Thank-you" story. It is fiction, and it is possible. Fiction means the characters in the story may not have the same names in life, may not live where they story places them, may not looks as the story says they look, and may not exist anywhere except in my head. May is a very big word.]

*

"How can you decide you are in love with someone before you meet?"

"Have you ever met God, face to face, hung out together?"

"No, but that's different."

"Because you already have stuff made up about who God is, and how you can be in relationship with God. I can decide right now that when we meet Jerry's friends in Raton that I'm really going to like them. I can decide that I'm going to have them for my brother and my sister. I love them both, and I've never met them. Everyone at the party that was held at Jenny's place when you came to visit had already decided to love you and accept you into the family before your plane landed."

"They all treated me like I belonged. I really did feel welcome and not like a stranger."

"That was our intention. People who come and hang with us have one of two reactions to us. They discover they are part of our family or they get scared and run."

"How could someone run? I never felt as good around people as I felt that night."

"They could run because they realized at some level that in order to accept our love they would need to give up their cherished beliefs about who they are and what they deserve."

"Oh."

Petra looked out the window and saw nothing. She thought about this family. They passed a sign and Petra came back to present long enough to read it. Raton, 3 miles. She picked up the radio and said, "I just saw a sign for Raton, three miles."

"We saw too. Thanks." Jenny said. A couple seconds later Jerry's voice came over the radio.

"When we get off we will head west about four miles. I won't be going over forty."

They followed Jerry off I-25 and off into the land around Raton.

Family in Raton

After a few minutes' drive, they were far enough from the highway that they could neither see nor hear it. They turned onto a two-lane country road and went another few miles to a gate alongside the road. The gate was plenty wide and tall enough for the truck Jerry was driving. It looked big enough for a semi truck to pass through. The pillars at each side of the gate were made of brick. They were about four-foot square and almost fifteen feet tall. Connecting these pillars between their tops was a wrought iron structure that was an arc. In the middle of that arc were wrought iron letters forming the words "Getto Ranch."

Jerry stopped the truck in the middle of the road and got out. He walked to the gate and opened a panel in the left pillar. He did something and the tubular steel gate began to slowly open. He jogged back to the truck, climbed in and pulled thru the gate. As he did, Jenny's voice came over the radio and said, "Follow us closely. We don't know if we have to close the gate or it's automatic."

Tom stayed within about ten feet of the back of the truck. When they were well through the gate Jerry let the truck come to a stop. He got out, to go back to the gate. When he got back to the Honda the gate slowly began to close. He smiled at Tom and Petra and asked, "Are you hungry again?"

Tom smiled. Petra blushed. Jerry laughed and went back to the truck. Soon Petra heard Jenny's voice on the radio.

"I see a building up ahead near a grove of trees."

A few seconds later she spoke again, "There is a horse and rider by the building."

"Say more." Petra said, "We can't see anything."

"The rider is on a beautiful horse. Both the rider and the horse have the same color hair. And, the rider gives new meaning to the phrase "riding bareback."

"What does all that mean?" Petra asked.

"It means the rider is a naked woman." Jerry said, laughing.

Jerry stopped the truck just before getting to the rider. He had his window open and said to her, "Roseanne, you are a sight! A welcome and wonderful sight."

She smiled wide and slid off the horse.

"Get out of that truck, you handsome man. I haven't had a hug from you in months."

He got out of the truck and pulled Jenny with him as he did so. He introduced Jenny to Roseanne after they hugged. Roseanne hugged Jenny and kissed her on the cheek. Then the three walked back to the Honda.

"You might as well get out of the car." Jerry said, loudly.

"OK." Tom said.

He and Petra got out and were introduced to Roseanne. Petra had some trouble knowing where to look with this beautiful, tall, blond, nude woman standing in front of her. Roseanne pointed them towards the house and said she would be along soon but that she had one more chore to do first. She turned and her horse was right there. Petra noticed that the small blanket on the horse was the same color as the horse. With movements as graceful and smooth as a ballet dancer, she leapt up onto the horse and they took off at a trot.

Petra spoke up, "Does she always dress like that?"

"When she is out here, I think she does. Every time I've seen her in Santa Fe, she was dressed in jeans and shirt. She even wears boot to town." Jerry answered.

He looked at Petra and said, "If it bothers you, I'm sure she would put something on."

"It does bother me and I'll deal with it. Please don't say anything."

"OK."

Jerry turned towards the truck. Petra spoke again.

"Jerry, can I ride to the house in the truck?"

"Of course. I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to get to talk to you alone on this trip."

He turned to Jenny and said, "Honey, would you mind riding with Tom for a couple of miles?"

"No. In fact, I have some things I want to talk to Tom about."

They loaded up and slowly drove down the road to the house.

Inside the truck, Petra asked Jerry, "What do you think is going on between Tom and me?"

"I think you are two people testing out a new way of being in relationship. I think that you are getting used to the idea that someone can and does love you. Tom is discovering just how powerful his intention is, and it's scaring him a little."

There was a pause in the truck.

Petra spoke. "How do you know Tom is scared? He doesn't seem scared to me."

"I've known Tom for a while. He has shared with me the things that are important to him. He has shared the things that he feels have been missing from his life; the things he has held onto as dreams. When you arrived at Jenny's house, he had already decided he was going to love you. I knew that before you left Lincoln. He wants this to work. He sees the possibility here of the two of you fulfilling each other, of having the life you and he have dreamt of and having it together. And he is scared he'll mess that up."

"I can't think of how he could. Jerry, I've been wanting Tom in my life since I was born."

"Are you afraid that something you do or something you are or aren't will mess it up?"

"Yes." Her voice was quiet, and the fear very present.

"My telling you not to worry won't do much good so I'll tell you this instead: If you are both willing to change the paradigm that runs your lives to one that works for you every moment, everything will be Love and Life for the rest of your lives."

Jerry was watching the road with a big smile on his face as he spoke. After a few seconds, Petra shifted on the seat and Jerry said, "New topic."

"What?"

"When you rearrange yourself you are starting a new topic."

"I am?"

"Well, what were you going to say?"

"I was going to ask about you and Jenny."

"What did you want to find out?"

"How long has this thing between you been going on?"

"The first romantic kiss was in Lincoln. I love her unlike any other woman I have ever loved."

"What about God being Love? Doesn't that mean you love Roseanne, too?"

"It does mean that I love Roseanne. I love you. I love Tom and Alex, too. Loving each of you is an acknowledgement of seeing the divine in you, seeing you as God, as Love, and as Life."

"Then what makes Jenny different?"

"I am willing to have her as my partner in Love and Life. I am willing to share my living with her, every breath, every thought, every feeling. She is the scale that I will measure all other relationships with."

"I think I understand."

"I would be surprised if no more questions come up about it. I have been immersed in this for years and sometimes I still need to work things out. Sometimes that is done in my head but more often now it is through dialogs like this."

Jerry had driven slowly, but now they were at the house and the truck stopped. Petra looked up and saw Alex come out of the house. He was about six or seven inches taller than Tom, well tanned, with sandy blond hair and wearing hiking sandals. After Petra noticed that he was nude, she noticed a long scar down the middle of his chest. It ended about an inch above his navel. She also noticed that he had more body hair than any man she had ever seen.

They climbed out of the truck and met with Jenny and Tom just as Alex stepped up to welcome them to the ranch. He hugged the men first beginning with Jerry, then the women starting with Petra. He helped them gather their gear and they walked together past the house, across a big patio, and around a pool to the bunk house. They all knew it was the bunk house because there was a sign over the double entry doors that said, "BUNK HOUSE."

Inside Petra was surprised. She had expected rooms like in a motel and what she saw was not that. She saw a large long room with four queen-sized beds along the wall opposite the entry with a wardrobe cabinet between the beds as well as a nightstand with a small lamp on it. At each end of the room there was a door. On the wall with the entry there were couches, chairs, rocking chairs, and two tables with four chairs each. Above each bed was a window the width of the bed and about four feet tall. Out those windows, they could see the Rocky Mountains. Pulled to the sides of the windows were eyelet curtains. On each bed were hand-made quilts of various designs. Down the length of the room from one end to the other was a carpet about twelve feet wide. It didn't go under any of the beds. The floor was wooden and stained and waxed to look like shiny oak.

By the time Petra had taken this all in, Jenny had as well and she moved to a bed with a double wedding ring pattern quilt on it.

"I'd like this bed!" She bubbled, looking at Jerry.

"Then, if I may, I would like to join you there a bit later." Jerry said.

"Why, kind Sir, that would please me exceedingly."

Jenny curtsied and then hugged Jerry. Tom walked to the end of the room where a dark green plaid quilt covered the bed. He looked back at Petra and asked, softly, "Would this one be OK with you?"

"Will you be in it?"

"Yes."

"Then it will be the very one I want to be in." Petra said.

When Petra looked up from putting her things in the drawer of the wardrobe, Tom was gone. She noticed that the door at the end of the room was slightly open. It had been closed when they arrived. She opened it a bit more and entered.

Up along the end wall of the building, beginning at about eight feet, were windows that reminded Petra of grade school. They had a center catch at the bottom and they opened out from the bottom. Below the windows to her right was a huge open shower area with tiled floor and walls. There were six shower heads along the two facing walls and a tiled bench along the far wall. Under the windows to her left were three stalls and along the wall directly to her left a long counter with three big sinks and mirrors above the counter. Tom was nowhere to be seen, but after a few seconds Petra heard a sound that immediately told her he was using one of the stalls. She quietly backed out of the room and turned to see Jenny and Jerry sitting on a couch at the other end of the bedroom. She could see that they were talking, but she could not hear them.

Jenny saw her and waved for her to join them. By the time she walked to them, Tom had exited the bathroom and followed.

"How are you doing, Petra?" Jenny asked.

"I'm doing well, I think." Petra answered, as she sat down across from the two.

"We were talking about you, you know." Jerry said.

"And how am I doing from where you sit?"

"Better than I expected." Jerry said.

"Jerry was a bit concerned that you were still in overwhelm."

Tom sat down next to Petra and looked in her eyes before speaking, "I'm a little concerned about that. too."

Petra looked back at Tom, smiled and spoke softly, "You needn't worry. I'm getting more and more comfortable with love and loving and being in a family."

She paused and no one spoke. When the silence ended it was Petra's voice that filled the space.

"I never believed I would be loved. I never believed anyone would welcome me anywhere much less into a family. I'm still letting that sink in. I thought I would have one friend for my whole life, Jenny, and she would be a thousand miles away."

"And here we are sitting in our family's bunk house in northern New Mexico, headed for Santa Fe and our new life."

"And ours, too." Jerry said, taking Jenny's hand. They both smiled.

Tom sat quietly for a minute and then spoke.

"I wonder if I could ask you, Petra, to consider something else new?"

"The tone of your voice and the look on your face has me afraid to say yes. What is going on? What new something do you want me to consider?"

"I want you to consider not waiting eleven months plus to become my wife."

All three shifted in their seats, smiled and sighed.

"Out by the pool tonight? Would that be soon enough for you?"

Tom laughed. "No. If it was just you and me, I'd jump at the chance to do it tonight out by the pool. It isn't just about us. Our family wants to be there when we get married, and I want them there. It is the first week of June and if we wait until the anniversary of the day we met it will be May next year. I think a wedding on the first weekend of November this year sounds wonderful."

Petra stood up, and then sat back down on Tom's lap. She put her arms around his neck and her lips next to his ear. Then she whispered, "Can we practice for the honeymoon until then?"

He nodded his head enthusiastically.

Jerry spoke up, "Would you further entertain the idea of having it be a double wedding?"

Jenny jumped into his lap and asked, "Is that your idea of a proposal?" while she laughed.

"Why, yes, I guess it is, now that you mention it. Now I need an answer from each of you."

All three spoke as one voice, "Yes!"

Followed by kissing and hugs. In the midst of all that physical activity, no one noticed Alex walk into the bunk house. He saw the activity and started to back quietly out the door when Jenny spotted him.

"Alex! We have good news!"

He stopped and looked at the two couples before him.

"The war in Europe is over?"

"No! We're getting married!"

"Tonight? Out by the pool?"

"Not tonight, but out by the pool the first weekend in November sounds good to us." Jerry said, looking around for consensus.

He got it.

"Let's talk the details over with Roseanne. Which reminds me, we have lots of food for y'all out on the patio. Let's eat."

As they walked out Alex said that BBQ was messy and he recommended they all eat nude. He already was nude, as was Roseanne. The rest of the group peeled out of their clothes and were ready for dinner.

In less than a minute, they were all out on the patio by the bar-b-que loading plates with ribs, chicken, two kinds of salad, beans, and fresh peach slices. They sat around a round table and ate well, discussing ideas for a double wedding.

Jerry picked up a rib and took a bite. As he did a small piece fell from the bone and landed in his lap. Roseanne laughed and said, "We don't use napkins. If someone drops food on themselves someone else needs to get it, with their mouth."

Jenny smiled and said, "Oh, I guess I can do that."

She bent into Jerry's lap and nibbled around until she eventually found the small piece of rib meat. She also found a piece of meat that kept getting bigger as she nibbled. Tom looked at Petra and said, "Please pass the ribs."

Petra blushed and passed the ribs. A minute later she dropped a spoonful of bbq beans and they made a trail of juices and beans down her chest and into her lap. Tom smiled and said, "I have to love a messy woman!"

When Tom finished cleaning up her spill Petra was deciding that she would never buy napkins again. Tom was very good at clean up.

The sun went down, the lights (mounted high) on the bunk house came on and still they talked. Alex went into the house at some point and came back out with a pad of lined paper and a couple of pens. Roseanne and Petra did most of the writing and by midnight, the plans were done. For that night.

The three couples went into the bunk house and Alex asked if it would be OK if he and Roseanne slept in there tonight, too. After everyone agreed, they picked the bed between the two couples and all six people went to bed.

Petra spent about five seconds thinking about a t-shirt as nightgown, but when she saw Tom getting into bed nude, she decided she wanted skin to skin.

Within a few minutes, all the breathing in the bunk house was the breathing of sleep, not activity.

As morning came, the sleeping people began to stir. When they woke up, time was spent touching, kissing, and touching some more. Eventually the urges of morning overcame the reluctance to get out of the warm sensual beds and Roseanne was the first to put her feet on the floor. Five sets of eyes followed her to the nearest bathroom. Within seconds of her disappearance, Petra and Jenny followed her giggling. As soon as the door closed behind the ladies, the three men bounded from their respective beds and ran to the other bathroom. All three had early morning erections. The six people met on the carpet by their beds two minutes later.

Tom took Petra in his arms and announced loudly, "I'm hungry."

All three women started laughing.

Roseanne said, "Why do men need to state the obvious?" Followed by more laughter.

Petra turned towards the wardrobe for her clothes when Tom stopped her. He gently pushed her toward the bed. "Oh," was all she said.

Tom fell on the bed next to her and began nibbling on her neck. After a few seconds of nibbling, he moved to the other side of her neck and she noticed that she had that sensation starting again, that she now could identify as getting wet. Then she remembered the four other people in the room and sat up. She saw the four were taking care of their own appetizers not watching her and Tom, so she returned to Tom with enthusiasm. Soon the sounds of passion filled the bunk house, followed shortly with the mixed sounds of orgasms and laughter.

Later, Roseanne was the first to speak, "Since we remodeled the bunk house, we haven't properly tested the showers. We think they hold six or more but we really don't know. Please join us and we'll find out." She walked into the bathroom and left the door open. Seconds later, the water was running over six bodies.

Petra had now been seen nude by five other people in her life, and none of them seemed to care that she didn't look like Roseanne or Jenny. They seemed to love her just as she was.

As Roseanne lathered her hands, Alex pointed to his back and she started soaping his back. Seeing that, Tom started lathering Roseanne's back. Jerry started lathering Jenny's back and Jenny started in on Petra. Petra made it a circle and started washing Roseanne's back. Later, everyone changed who they were lathering and which side. Soon the shampoo bottle was being passed and mounds of foam were being massaged into hair. Petra did Tom's hair as the others were too tall for her to reach, until she noticed the bench and took Jerry over by it. She climbed up and did a great job on his hair. As he stood in front of her, he was eye level with her nipples and he held on to her hips for balance. The temptation was strong, but he resisted. Petra noticed that each of the men made sure that each of the women were very clean. She giggled as each of them washed her, lathering her sensitive nipples and pussy. She watched Jerry lather Jenny and kiss her breasts after rinsing them. Alex lathered his very hairy body and then hugged Roseanne, using his body like a big warm loofa to scrub her.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers