Petting Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucking up the works.
2.2k words
4.27
111.3k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

I must say that to this day I just do not understand the big deal about sex. It always seemed to me that pleasure between two people who like each other should be just fine and perfectly normal.

But all of these "rules" get in the way. Once married, one is not "supposed" to ever have sex with anyone other than the mate.

Ever again!

My wife Sharon was a little bit that way. She delighted in using her body with me, she delighted in letting people see her in "innocent" situations.

She seemed to get angry at the idea of me doing anything, though.

After the petting party with Sonny and Lori, Sharon seemed to get a bit reserved. Resistant, in fact. Our little trips out to do some flashing and get all turned on watching the reactions of guys who got peeks at her big boobs more or less stopped.

Sure, the party with Sonny and Lori had gotten wilder than I would have ever imagined, actually screwing his wife while he screwed Sharon was not something I would have anticipated.

But Sharon did fuck Sonny, and she did it eagerly at the moment. Then she seemed to go into the exact opposite mode. Somehow the fact that we had done that had been cheating in her eyes, even though we had both done it at the same time in the same room.

Every single time I slid into Sharon after that, I would get that vision in my head of Sonny's big cock sliding out of her and back in, all wet and glistening with her juices. The exact same place I was at the moment, it wouldn't leave my mind. It made me harder, knowing he knew, had felt her deep inside. He had felt her cram her pussy against him, felt her big breasts, tasted them.

I never let her know what I was thinking, though.

But Sharon was now convinced that I would "cheat" again. It didn't help one bit when I mentioned how much fun that was and wondered aloud if we would do it again. To me, sex with another couple, when it was both of us, wasn't cheating at all. To her? Hell, I never did figure all of that out.

I was late getting home from work a few times, this enraged her, I got accused of messing around, all sorts of things. Actually, I had stopped off at a tavern with some buds, drank a beer and shot some pool. The idea of getting laid by someone never entered my mind, I had nice pussy at home.

Yep, we fought, It got so I did my best to always be right where she thought I should be, I hated the yelling and all the fuss.

Sonny and Lori visited a few times, but somehow it wasn't the same. We did a barbeque, we did some bowling, but the swap we did was never mentioned at all.

Things seemed strained, too, finally we got together less and less. The relationship between Sharon and I got worse and worse, finally one day on the way home from work it hit me I didn't want to go home.

I just drove right on by, rented an apartment in the next town.

My job had progressed, I was middle management by this time, nice salary so money was no longer a problem.

There was more yelling, tears, all of the usual but I stuck to my guns, Sharon and I split. No children was helpful, she got a stipend and I got my life back.

So I dated. That really wasn't difficult, I always was cute and had a way of walking up and chatting with women like it was perfectly normal and I belonged.

There were a few necking sessions in cars down by the beach, a few even ended up in my bed. They all were more or less unsatisfying, I just could not help but to compare them to Sharon.

When Sharon wanted to fuck, and she was hot, she would actully seem like she was trying to get ALL of me inside her, that was a wild woman in the sack. So having a perfectly nice and pretty lady lay back and sort of "let" me just wasn't the same.

I was spoiled. The only other one who had ever acted like that was Sonny's wife, Lori. I guess I have to say I missed seeing Sonny just as much, we both liked to fish, hunt, bowling, just buds is the word.

I was wandering down the aisle at a local grocery, I had the usual single man's selection of frozen meals and soda pop and chips. Some bananas, my concession to a healthy lifestyle.

"Hey, Dan!" I heard behind me.

I looked around, here was Lori. She looked good enough to eat, it was one of those warmer than normal spring days outside so she had on some baggy shorts and a skimpy little halter top.

I had barely turned when she was wrapped around me like an Octopus, giving me a big sloppy kiss on the lips. Her braless breasts jammed into my chest and I was erect in about the time it took to think about it.

It had been a good month or so since I had made any real effort with women.

Lori and I ended up in a little cafe in the store, having Coffee and catching up. Lori had run into Sharon a few weeks before but had gotten snubbed. I knew that Sharon blamed our breakup on Lori and the party, but the truth was the breakup was because of Sharon.

Nothing I could do to fix that, Sharon just couldn't handle what had happened, and we sure as hell couldn't undo it.

Lori mentioned that it would be nice if I dropped by, Saturday was set, I agreed. I would get to see Sonny, there was hope that maybe we could get back to something normal?

I needed normal in my life.

Saturday arrived, I showed up with a usual bottle of fine wine. Lori answered the door, she looked fantastic, filmy pink blouse over a frilly bra, easy to see through the sheer material. Lori always wore those bras that breasts set on, not in. They seem to be designed to show off the tops of the breasts rather than actually contain them. Frilly lace type edges on them, of course.

Her skirt was a trace shorter than the style of the times, little pleats pressed into it made it hug her hips closely.

The memory of her in those pink lace edged panties popped in my head, made my dick tingle. I shook that off just as Sonny walked in.

It wasn't 10 seconds, Sonny and I were buds again, shooting the shit and catching up. He had bought a truck, made a few bucks and bought another, then 2 more. Four trucks running, getting ready to add to that. I looked around at the nice furnishings, neat to see them doing well.

Then the conversation shifted to Sharon, I knew that was coming. I still had dreams about her, I just couldn't take the constant bickering, accusations. I explained how my life had gone in the last couple of years, pretty boring actually.

"Lori and I still get fantasies about that night."

"Really? Me too."

Just then Lori came in, a huge platter of snacks in her hands. She set them on the coffee table in front of us, her breasts escaping nicely from her loose blouse as she bent over to set it down.

She smiled at me, I smiled back. Sonny smiled too.

"We were thinking....." his voice trailed off.

Lori stood there, looking spectacular.

The room filled with the electricity of the moment.

"Sonny would like to watch us again..."

"Us...You mean.."

"Yea.." Her voice caught as she said it.

"I think I would like that."

Lori reached over and pushed a button on the big TV-Stereo. Music filled the room, she looked at me with a wicked grin and started to sway to the music.

Sonny and I sat and watched her, taking a sip of the wine now and then.

She took a long time, finally she was holding her blouse bunched across her breasts, covering the lace of her bra. She dropped the blouse, turned her back.

"Undo me?" she offered the bra strap to me. I tripped it, she let it fall forward, then turned. There were those soft breasts again, big puffy nipples I remembered so well. They looked like half of a light chocolate Easter egg perched proudly on each breast, the tips tiny and lightly inverted.

The slightly chubby I remembered was long gone, her stomach was flat as a pancake, the muscles rippling as she moved. She had been working on that, I could tell. The sight of her standing like that had me hard as a rock, I was doing my best to not go off in my pants.

Her hands came down to the catch on her skirt as she moved to the music, she let it slip and fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath, she was naked. Her soft brown pubic hair was trimmed into a heart shape, the lips were puffy, aroused, hanging out and spread, ready. The memory of the taste of her as my tongue had licked around, up and over her clit filled my mind. It stuck out of her and down, the end looking like a little penis about the size of the tip of my finger, pointed right at me.

I felt an involuntary dribble of cum slide out of me, clenched myself trying to control it. I tried to speak, no sounds came out. Blood flushed into my face, my ears, all I could do was stare at the beautiful nasty creature standing naked and proud before us. Her labia seemed to enlarge even more, then get slick and shiny as she dampened in anticipation, this woman was hot as a pistol!

She stood facing us, letting us look, see her. Her legs were apart, hips thrust forward, nothing hidden. Her eyes took on that smoky look I had noticed before, almost not seeing us.

Sliding onto the couch between us, she reached for both of our belts at the same time. In seconds, she sighed as she had two rock hard erections in her hands. She leaned back as I let my mouth slide over the nipple closest to me. Sonny was doing the same on the other side.

Then Sonny got up and moved to the chair opposite, leaving us room on the couch. Oddly he didn't close up his trousers, leaving his erection exposed and pointed straight up. I expected him to stroke himself, he didn't. He just sat and watched. Lori stripped my pants off, then my briefs, lay back, opening her legs. There was no stopping, I rolled up on top of her, poised, let myself invade her depths.

She was eager, hot, thrusting. I felt her move so she could press harder, I let my pubic bone bump, then mash against her clit as she thrust at me, her soft breasts bobbing with the force of each stroke.

She started into orgasm, I saw Sonny out of the corner of my eye, sitting, watching intently as I pounded into his woman.

We went on for a very long time, it had been ages since I had been with a real woman. Then I could hold back no more, I blasted deep inside her, over and over, my head swimming.

We settled, exhausted, her breasts pressed against me. We lay like that for what seemed like an hour, I felt the beginnings of another erection. She felt it, too, and began to stroke her hips against me again. We built again, even slower this time, she was gushing and soft, her inner muscles gripping then releasing until I had another powerful eruption.

We lay again entwined for several minutes, then I softened and withdrew.

We both lay back naked, Sonny still watching us intently. He had zipped up, but the bulge in his pants showed he was obviously excited by what he just witnessed.

Lori lay back with her hips elevated, Sonny got up and stuffed a cushion under her fanny as she lay there, basking.

I thought that seemed odd, he sat back down and waited, we sipped some wine, quiet, no conversation.

Finally Lori got up, went to the bathroom to clean up, she returned in a few moments with a damp towel and washed me.

"Can you come back tomorrow and the next day and do it again?" Lori asked, with a bright smile.

"I..."

"We need you to." Sonny said.

"I don't understand."

"Lori is fertile right now!" he looked at me intently.

"But..."

"I'm not.."

It hit me then. I thought for just a second, what better thing to do for a friend?

"Yes, fine, I will do that. But what about after she is pregnant?"

"Any time you want. We would like two."

Lori beamed, reached over and snuggled with her husband.

"I love you!" she told him, climbing in his lap.

Hey, works for me.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers