Petting Party Ch. 03

Story Info
A man has to be a man.
1.7k words
4.24
90k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

{This story isn't sexual, it is a culmination of events. It is in the loving wives section, because the women involved are truly loving wives. If you are looking for sexual, then time to move on. This story is about truth, and beauty}

To me, it seems odd that just one incident of letting the heat of the moment take over can ruin a marriage, change an entire life.

Trust me when I say it can.

My wife Sharon and I had ended up swapping with our friends Sonny and Lori. I found it to be fun, Sharon did too at the time but it all changed after that.

It wasn't long, we were divorced. After that I wandered from one relationship to another, nothing filled the need in me. Where my wife Sharon was an eager and willing lover, the ones I managed to court into my bed seemed to lay back and expect me to perform.

It took me a long long time to realize that I was completely in love with Sharon. She just made it impossible for me to be with her.

So, completely miserable, I moved on. There was a long period when I didn't even see Sonny and Lori, I missed that too. Those were great days, we all liked the same things.

Stumbling across Lori in the grocery store was a surprise, it was months later when I found out they had waited and set that up, hoping against hope that I would give them the one thing they could not do on their own.

A child.

All they would have had to do was ask, but what they did do was use me in that respect. I remember thinking about that long and hard, it was upsetting in some ways. I felt proud to have produced a fine strapping son, I felt robbed to not be my son's father.

Lori took with the first try, 9 months later a strapping baby boy arrived. A wrinkled up little gob of noise and smells, to be frank. Wonderful stuff! Everyone was telling Sonny how great it was and how the baby looked just like him. He strutted around accepting all of the attention, proud as a Peacock.

I got to visit from time to time, but I kept to the sidelines, the way it had to be. By age two it was obvious to anyone who wasn't blind, little Conrad Ray was my child, not Sonny's.

It seemed everyone on the planet was blind to that.

It would be nice if I could say that I didn't mind the situation, the fact is, I did. When it is your own flesh, your own blood, something changes there.

After that first week, I never touched Lori again while Sonny and she were together. The comment had been made of them wanting two children, but when that fine little boy came along, it seemed to fill up every single minute of every day around there.

I remember one day I was sitting on the couch at their house, thinking nothing of being there. Little Sonny jr was tearing around like always, Lori and I were sipping coffee. Sonny came home from work, saw me on the couch, Lori in the chair.

I saw the dark shadow cross his face, I knew what that meant. I heard from Lori later that they had argued after I left, Sonny was sure we had been messing around.

I suppose, considering the situation, that it was tough to understand that the idea had never crossed either of our minds. I had just wanted to see the child.

My child.

So I began to stay away, a man just can't let his presence mess up a happy family. I was sad about it, but I did what I had to do.

A full year went by, then two. I sometimes parked down the street hoping for a glimpse of little Ray. He was always my little Ray in my mind, Sonny Jr didn't fit and I knew the reason why.

Usually I just stayed away, though. Lori would call while Sonny was at work and tell me how little Ray was doing, that was cool. I know she never told Sonny about the phone calls, I am sure the result would have been more upset. Lori is a fine woman, though. She knew.

She knew I needed to know, she knew that telling me what was going on helped to keep me away, to keep peace.

I remember exactly what I was doing when the phone rang one day not long after that, I was folding clothes. I picked up, it was Lori but her voice was all crazy and screaming.

It seems Sonny had backed up to a loading dock, he went around back to open the big double doors and the handle was stuck. He had reached over and picked up a big mallet that was laying there.

The load had shifted against the doors, they blew open at him as he knocked the lever loose.

Cardboard. A lousy load of recycled cardboard. Someone had banded a bundle, the band had slipped, shifted against the door.

It was over, that fast.

I remember it raining the day we stood at the cemetary, Lori was pressed up against me, sobbing. I could hear the droning of the man in his black suit as he went on and on about Sonny. None of that really registered, I was in shock, too.

Afterwards, I went and stayed with Lori and little Ray, she put me in the spare bedroom. It was nearly 2 more months before one night I was in bed reading, there was a soft knock.

She came in, I knew what she needed, I did too. It was fine, we spent our first full night in each other's arms.

I wish I could say we fell in love, but we didn't. God knows we tried. We did every single thing it is possible for two people to do with and for each other, but the fact is we stayed just like always, close friends.

I even asked her to marry me, my answer came in her hesitation. Then she looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"I love you Dan. But I don't LOVE you!"

I knew exactly what she meant.

But I got to go over anytime I wanted, little Ray called me "Daddy" now. He grew like a weed, I would show up and like a buzzsaw he would pour out the door and fly into my arms, delighted to see me.

Once in awhile, not often, Lori would call me. The sound of her voice always told me, I always went. We would make wild love from one end of the house to the other, then morning would come and I would drift away.

Go ahead, think badly of us, it filled some needs, by then I was no longer bothering to date. Lori? I don't think she ever did, not once that I know of after Sonny was killed.

Ray was 10 the day my life changed back again. I know, because it was his bithday, I always made it to his birthday. By now he was looking more and more like me, the same heavy jaw, the same crazy wide shoulders. Yes, just 10 years old, already 140 pounds.

He still poured out of the house and flew into my arms when I showed up. There had been no real questions from him up to this point, I dreaded them because I knew they were coming.

This party was different. I walked into the back yard and there was Sharon. I hadn't seen her in several years, I was hesitant when she smiled and said Hi.

It was quite a bit later, Sharon and i somehow found ourselves out in the back garden by ourselves. I would bet that it was set up that way, but I don't know for sure to this day. All the people at the party seemed to drift off in all directions, leaving us alone, together.

We talked, Sharon asked me point blank about little Ray. I admitted that yes, he was my son.

"That night?"

"No, much later."

"Oh."

"They wanted a child." I offered, as a way of explanation.

"Dan..." Her voice trailed off.

"I know." I reached for her.

Sharon folded into my arms, more than a decade vanished in an instant.

Then we were tearing at each other, she was trying to get my shirt off, my hands were on her breasts. Forgotten was the place we were in, all that had gone before, it was just us and flesh.

I remember that as we joined, naked, in the shadows of the back yard, I saw the curtains pull aside for a moment. I saw Lori's face, just for a moment, I swear she had the biggest smile anyone can muster.

Sharon and I became a couple again. Gone were the accusations, she was once again the woman I had dated, the woman I had married. Our evening hours were filled with her teasing me, doing everything to make me hard, I couldn't even get through the news channel.

Love. It was always there, just some pain got in the way. We settled into a life, one day I asked her to marry me, she cried and said yes.

Lori stood as Sharon's Maid in honor, my son carried the ring and stood by my side, now close to my height.

I listened to the vows and took them, then kissed my bride for the second time, her swollen belly pressed against me, heavy with the results of my seed.

Samantha arrived in good order, fingers and toes intact, I know, I counted them 50 times. My little Ray was there at the waiting room, Lori too.

The addition to the mix was this big goofy looking guy named Kevin. Tall and rangy, hair headed towards the back as fast as it could go, he had a perpetual grin on his face all of the time.

Lori could not stop smiling, I could tell she was smitten. Even little Ray called him "poppers" whatever the hell that meant.

They let me take my little 7 pound Sammi out into the waiting room, she was beautiful, yep!

Looks just like me!

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers