Petting Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin gets in on the party.
2.8k words
4.24
72.9k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

{Sorry this is not "stand alone" that's a lot of typing and I'm lazy. The first 3 chapters brings the story up to date, this setting is many years later}

Sharon and I together. We were happy. Gone were the accusations, yelling. The one time swap at what had started out as just a petting party with our friends Sonny and Lori had become old history.

Just something that happened, fun at the time. It sure had caused some heartaches, though.

After Sonny had been killed in that terrible accident, Lori found Kevin. Kevin was a big rangy goofy looking guy, nutty sense of humor. His ears stuck straight out, long thin nose. He would take off on series of comments that would leave all of us in stitches, I swear, he could put Seinfeld to shame.

We were buds, in fact, the four of us were solid friends. After all, we had that common bond. Well, three of us did, anyway. Little Ray was my son by Lori, and Sammi was my daughter by my wife Sharon.

Little Ray had grown up to be bigger than me, he liked all sorts of sports and was into everything. Even full grown he would come running when we showed up at their house, wrap himself around me until I almost couldn't breathe.

Sammi took a bit after her mother, she was taller at 5'1", and she was blessed with the same huge set of breasts her mother had. I swear God made a mold and put them on her.

Sammi wasn't a bit shy about her body, either, she thought nothing of wandering around the house in nothing but a pair of panties.

Just like her Mom, chip off the block there. I remember once I was sitting on the couch watching news, Sammi came wandering in looking for a book she was reading. I looked up, there she was in a skimpy set of frilly panties, bare to the waist.

I must have been staring, noticing that she was a carbon copy of her mother.

She looked at me oddly.

"What, Daddy?"

"Oh, I am sorry, hon, I was just noticing how much you looked like your mom."

"Are they going to get bigger?". She looked down at herself, lifted them and let them drop.

That was too much.

"Go put a shirt on!"

"Oh, Daddy..." but she stomped off and came back with a T-shirt.

That didn't help a hell of a lot.

There was another time I looked out the upstairs window at our deck. Little Ray and Sammi were in our hot tub, chatting away like they always do. It hit me that they were both naked, I watched a long time.

They finally got out, grabbed some towels and dried off, both of them nude and I really don't think they even thought about that. Just normal brother and sister as far as I could tell, the big difference in their ages made Ray more of a protector.

One thing was sure, Little Ray wasn't little any more, but then neither was Sammi.

Our hot tub got a lot of use each summer, Kevin and Lori and Sharon and I were always cooking something on the barbeque and soaking in the tub. We all went in nude, too so it was normal stuff for the kids. They had both been in there with us from time to time since they were babies. Ray always spent lots of time with us, that never changed.

Ray showed up with a lady friend just once, I don't remember her name. She was a skinny little thing, bleached blonde, smoked like a chimney. I have no idea what Ray saw in her, but she took one look at four old folks naked in the hot tub and even warned, it was too much. Never saw her again, that was fine with me.

We all just lived, enjoyed life.

Sharon never demonstrated any of the jealousy or concerns that she had had way back after the swap with Sonny and Lori. It was years before I found out she had gone to some kind of therapist, it had worked for her.

Many years of pretty good life went by, we were happy. Sharon was still that eager animal in bed, we fit in ways that few couples ever do. Sex with her was wonderful, she was the kind of woman that wanted it and went right after it, doing everything she could to get my seed out of me.

There was an undercurrent there, though, and in all that time I never saw it or realized it. Kevin and Lori never had any children of their own, that crossed my mind a couple of times but I didn't really know why not. Sharon and I never did either, it would seem we should have. We never used birth control, it just didn't happen.

But we were happy, the twists and turns of fate didn't get in the way of that. Kevin was good to my Ray, too. But Ray always responded to me with great exhuberence, he responded to Kevin with respect. I was Daddy, Kevin was Poppers.

Deep inside Kevin was harboring a resentment that he never let show. Now, after the fact, I realize that Lori knew, but she kept it to herself, too.

The relationship between the four of us, and letting our kids grow up knowing each other and being close was worth almost any sacrifice.

It came to a head one Summer, Ray was gone, off to college for an upgrade to his degree. Shooting for a big advancement at his work. I knew that my Sammi wasn't far behind, she was a grown woman and would be gone soon.

The four of us were out on the back deck, I had a nice Prime Rib, sliced up into steaks ready to Texas style them on the barbeque. Lori and Sharon were sitting in the hot tub, Kevin came out and slid in with them. All of them nude, like always. I had on the necessary apron, doing the steaks.

I hollered when they were done, Sharon hopped out of the tub, Lori right behind. Sharon had an odd and flushed expression on her face, it hit me her nipples were snugged up and firm, normal when she got out of the hot tub was they would be soft and flattened out.

Kevin stayed behind in the tub for quite awhile. I looked at Lori, she had that fathomless expression on her face, one she was good at. No reading anything at all in that woman when she did that.

I yelled to Kevin to come and get it a 2nd time or I was going to feed it to the Dog. No idea what that meant, we didn't have a Dog. He finally climbed out. No hiding the fact that he was half hard. I had seen that before, but usually when he and Lori were horsing around in the tub.

It hit me he had been sitting beside Sharon, Lori was on the other side.

I shook that off, we all sat and enjoyed the meal, made the usual small talk. We were planning a four of us trip to a nearby lake. We had been there before, renting one of the cabins and spending the days out on the lake fishing and enjoying the summer.


Sammi came pouring out onto the deck, back from a music class she had in the afternoons. Like always, she filled the world around us, Sammi is bubbly and exhuberant.

Then she peeled off her top and bottoms and hopped in the tub. Now that was normal stuff but for some reason it hit me that this was not my little girl, this was an all grown up woman and she was fully naked in front of Kevin like it was nothing.

Somehow, for some reason, it suddenly was not nothing. I glanced at Kevin and he was watching her, and he was getting erect.

I hustled things along and got us inside, everyone always dressed before going in, somehow I felt more comfortable that way.

They went home an hour or so later, leaving Sharon and me alone. I couldn't help myself.

"What was going on in the hot tub?"

"You noticed that, huh?"

"Yea, pretty obvious."

"Kevin copped a feel."

"A feel of what?"

"He put his hand on my leg, then let his fingers go between."

"Between?"

"Yes, between."

"Kevin was finger fucking you?"

"No, just outside, rubbing."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I didn't want to create a fuss."

"What did Lori say?"

"Nothing, she knew, she just sat there."

My mind flashed back to two decades earlier, Sharon and Sonny, me and Lori, sweet crazy sex, new and delightful. More than just that, naughty. Even after all of these years I still liked it when Sharon did some of her little innocent accidents. She knew very well it got me going, and she liked to get me going.

So we had fun trips by ourselves, a stop for fuel often meant the attendent got a peek at a nipple, if it was a full service stop like much of our State is, he might even get a peek at her bare beaver if he washed the windshield.

The reactions were a kick, some would stare and come to a stop, some would blush and look away, the fun ones were the ones who tried to not look but couldn't.

Then Sharon and I would bounce each other all over at the next hotel we stayed at. Sometimes we didn't even make it to a hotel, we would end up out in the woods somewhere. We got caught once doing that, two ladies had come down the trail and spotted us in the bushes, they stood and watched too. I could see them out of the corner of my eye, so I pretended to not know they were there, withdrawing as far as I could from Sharon with each stroke, to let them get a good look.

Bit exhibitionistic myself, I guess.

Fun stuff, nasty. Delicious, something that is inside me, part of me. Sharon never seemed to mind, fact is, she liked it too.

But Kevin copping a feel in the hot tub was out of character I thought, I mentioned that that surprised me.

"He has done it before, I thought you knew."

I just looked at her, I didn't know.

"Kevin has told me several times that it's not fair that you have been with Lori and he hasn't been with me."

Now my mouth was hanging open, this really was a complete surprise.

I asked her to tell me more of this.

She told me he sometimes kissed her when they were out of sight, and he felt her breasts lots of times.

"I really did think you knew, are you upset?"

"No, not really, just surprised is all."

Then I had to ask the question.

"Have you...?" my voice trailed off, the question obvious.

"No. He has asked me to."

"What did you say?"

"I told him not alone, not the two of us. No sneaking."

"Ok..What now?"

Sharon shrugged, we left it at that.

I lay awake in bed that night, Sharon curled up naked against me. My mind was on Lori, I remembered every bit of her, the touch, the taste. It was nearly two decades since we had been together, it was as fresh as if it had been yesterday.

I lay there thinking, then realized I was hard as a rock, erect like I was when I was a 20 year old kid. Sharon's arm was brushing me, she felt it, shuddered, her head slipped down under the covers. I felt her warm tiny mouth cover me, as she nursed me quietly into orgasm.

Then I rolled her over and entered, and we made the sweet love that long time married couples do, slow and careful, waiting for each other.

I withdrew and lay back, then drifted off to sleep, thoughts of Lori up on top of me, her bubbly tipped nipples bouncing softly in my face.

I began to pay more attention when Kevin and Lori were around. I realized that somehow the cooking duties always fell to me, it never crossed my mind why until now.

We had one of our get-togthers that weekend, I had just flopped some chicken onto the grill. I was basting away with the Tomato and Mustard sauce with a dab of Dat-L-Doit Devil drops I make when Sharon headed into the house to fix the drinks. Kevin followed along right behind, I caught the sidelong glance that Sharon gave me.

Lori was leaned back on a reclining lawn chair, one foot on the deck on each side, rubbing lotion on herself. She was facing directly at me, legs apart. I had seen her like that many times, it probably sounds strange when I say I had gotten to the point of not paying attention.

I watched as she spread the lotion over first one bare breast, then the other. She looked up at me as she started to lean back, caught the look on my face, realized.

She smiled, lifted one leg, stretched it out on the recliner. Her head tipped back, she was watching me through slitted eyes. As I watched, blood began to flush into her loins, they expanded and grew as I stared between her legs, open and inviting. I saw the tiny drop of moisture seem to magically appear, bulge, then slip down her parted lips, making them shiny.

Somehow I managed to get the fire in the chicken out. A few scrapes and no real harm done.

Lori giggled at me.

Sharon came back out with the tray of drinks, set them down. She looked at me, her hair was mussed, she looked at Lori, then at me, grinned.

Kevin was just a few moments behind, I looked up at him, I think we all knew right then.

We ate our meal quietly, the gals cleaned up and put everything away, leaving Kevin and me alone on the deck.

"Sharon and I have been talking." I broached the subject gently. Let's face it, it's not an easy one to just bring out in the open.

"She doesn't want to cheat."

Kevin just looked at me.

"But it's all right if we are all a part of it."

He nodded.

"Lori and I have talked, to, we would like that."

There. Settled. Out in the open.

Just then Lori and Sharon came out, Sharon had on her bikini, Lori was nude. I looked up at Lori, patted my leg. She grinned at me, then Sharon. She stepped over and sat in my lap.

Sharon hesitated for just a moment, then she walked over and sat by Kevin.

We all looked at each other, mildly unsure, then Lori pressed one of her beautiful puffy nipples into my face.

No turning back now, I sucked it into my mouth, delighting again in the rubbery feel of the bulges she was blessed with. Her breasts are smaller than the huge globes Sharon has on her tiny body, but wonderful. Sharon's nipples are dark and firm, Lori's are soft and bulge, they look like light chocolate Easter egg halves perched on the tips of her mounds. Sharon's breasts are large, very firm and solid, even after two decades they show only the beginnings of sagging. Lori's never will sag, they always stay just the same.

We took our sweet time, remembering, touching, all of the other times mixed with the new of sweet sex between friends.

Kevin was rushing a bit, he had Sharon on her back and was already pressing into her, eager. He didn't last long either, but he did the second time around.

Lori was all wet and sweet as I rolled first one of her pussy lips, then the other, sucking each into my mouth. Then I let the flat of my tongue stroke her length, up and over her engorged clit, her head went back as the muscles of her abdomen rippled.

Then she rolled me onto my back, straddled me, lifted and set down, pounding away at me like I remembered. I could feel the ridges inside her sliding back and forth across me, rolling my foreskin back and forth.

I was just cresting, ready to blow.

"Daddy! What...OH MY GOD!"...

It was Sammi. I looked up as she rushed through the door back into the house, hand to her mouth.

I lay back as my body orgasmed, no stopping that.

I knew this was going to be a bit difficult to explain.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers