Petty Cash Ch. 01

Story Info
A female employee. Embezzlement. Blackmail.
3.8k words
4.37
154.8k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah

I pushed the window over to the side and clicked back on the one containing my work. Lifting my head, I looked around...no one had seen anything. My desk was situated in a position in a corner of the office, so it made it hard for people to sneak up on me and see what I was working on. Still, I was overly cautious. I didn't want anyone to see that I was actually looking at wedding photos instead of working.

I clicked back on the wedding window. I sighed. The wedding in the pictures was so beautiful. My vision began to blur as my eyes teared up. I quickly dabbed them with a tissue and clicked back to my work.

It wasn't that I was one of those weepy girls who cried anytime she saw a wedding. I looked at the clock. 4:55 p.m. Almost quitting time. I was near tears because I'd been planning my perfect wedding my whole life, and now that I'd met my perfect man, Dean, and we were only 6 weeks away from our wedding, it looked like I wasn't going to be able to have it...

I noticed a movement in the corner of my eye. Mr. Munroe was heading my way. I straightened up in my chair as he made his way towards me.

Mr. Munroe stopped right next to me.

"Sarah, I need you to put this...oh, uh...are you okay?" he asked, referring to my watering eyes.

"Allergies." He looked at me for a moment.

He was the very embodiment of a boss cliché: tall, athletic but not overly-muscular, handsome...and slightly arrogant. I'd had a crush on him when I first started working at the firm, but that was before I'd met Dean.

"Here's a list of things we're going to need for the meeting tomorrow," he said, handing me a slip of paper. "Take it out of petty cash. And don't work so hard, you look terrible." I glanced at the mirror hanging on the wall of my cubicle. Bags under my eyes, mascara running, hair askew. He was right, I did look terrible.

"No problem, Mr. Munroe," I said. He looked at me for a moment, then quickly glanced down at my breasts before turning and walking away. I stood and watched him go. The office was clearing out now, most people heading home for the day. I looked at the list in my hand: bottles of water, pens...usual meeting stuff.

I sat down, pulled out my keys, and unlocked the bottom drawer of my desk. Inside was a small lock box. We were a small company, but had great growth potential. When I started, I was one of 20 employees. We now had 45.

I pulled the lock box out and set it on my desk, then unlocked it using a different key. I flipped the lid back. $10,000 in twenty and fifty-dollar denominations, the company's petty cash.

I stood again, looking around carefully to see if anyone else was in the office. It was clear. I sat back down in my chair and looked at the money.

***

Dean

"A nice rare hamburger sounds good," I thought, browsing the menu. I set it down on the table and took a swig from my beer, already my second.

I looked up just as Sarah walked into the restaurant. She looked radiant, bubbly. A nice change considering the stress we'd be experiencing the last few weeks. She skipped over to the table and sat down.

"Hi, honey!" she said.

"You look happy," I said.

"I just finished paying off all the wedding stuff!" she said.

"Terrific! How did you--did the insurance come in?" I asked. She shook her head no. Confused, I looked at her for a second. She had a strange look on her face. "Then how...?" She leaned in close to me and lowered her voice.

"What we talked about!" she said, her eyes wide. I was drawing a blank. "You know..." she turned her head to look around to see if anyone was listening, then turned back to me. "You know, the petty cash at work..." she winked at me.

"Oh my God!" I yelped. My skin warmed as a rush of adrenaline coursed through my veins.

Suddenly the waiter was there and I dummied up.

"Two shots of Jamison!" Sarah said. "We're celebrating!"

When the shots arrived and we quickly slammed them.

"Be right back, gotta hit the lady's room," Sarah said, hopping out of her chair and slinking away. I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass as she walked.

I couldn't believe she really took the money. I had only suggested it in jest. But we really did need the money. We'd already submitted so many non-refundable deposits...I had a big bonus coming in about three months. Enough to cover the wedding, or I guess now enough to payback the petty cash fund at her work. Actually, it was perfect! She was the only one who ever did anything with petty cash. This would work, I knew it would.

By the time she came back to the table, I'd had another beer already and was feeling pretty good.

I watched her walk back form the bathroom. She had a sort of swing in her step, a naughty lilt. I could tell she was up to something. She winked at me as she approached the table.

"What're you up to?" I asked playfully. She casually looked around the bar, there were a few other people around, none of them were really looking our way but we weren't particularly isolated. Her hands crept down her body, past her waist and down her skirt to the hem. She wrapped her fingers around the bottom and she quickly pulled up.

She lifted her skirt and held it there. I looked down between her legs and...She wasn't wearing any panties! She slowly turned around, giving anyone who happened to be looking an eyeful.

Then she quickly lowered her skirt and hopped back up on her stool. I could feel my face flush. I nervously scanned the bar. There was an older guy by the door sort of looking our way, but I don't think he saw.

Suddenly she had my hand. She was pulling it towards her, down between her legs. Her knees spread as she pulled my hand closer. I watched it disappear under her skirt, feeling the warmth of her thighs, her crotch. She bent my fingers so only my middle was extended, aiming for her opening. I felt my finger slide up inside of her pussy. Wet. Hot. Tight. My thumb found her clitoris and started rubbing, my middle finger stroking in and out. I had my hand up my fiancée's skirt, finger fucking her in the middle of a bar! God it was dangerous!

A rush of nervousness overcame me, and I tried pulling my hand back, but she just squeezed my hand tighter. She was grinding forward onto my hand. Her eyes were half closed and she was moaning quietly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the waiter making his way over to us. I yanked as hard as I could, finally pulling my hand free from Sarah's grasp.

"Aw...please, baby?" Suddenly the waiter was there.

"How is everything so far?"

***

Munroe

It was a room hidden away down one of the maintenance corridors, few if any of the employees new it existed. I put my key in the lock and twisted, the lock made a loud clanking noise as it opened. The door was a big, heavy, metal thing, and I had to really lean into it to get it to move.

The room was chilly. I had just bought a small security company, and to really test their products, I had them install their top of the line equipment in the office. The room had to be air-conditioned year round, as there were so many computer processors working constantly, throwing off a lot of heat. If the room got too, hot they would over heat and shut down.

I sat at the main computer terminal and tapped the keyboard, bringing the screen to life. If everything worked as I hoped, the security aspect of my company would become the primary source of income with in 5 years. They were small when I bought them, but they'd invented a new way to capture high-def color video using a fraction the amount of processing power usually needed.

As the screen came to life, I dialed up the main office camera. It was about 5:15 on a Friday, so no one was in the office. Fuck if it isn't hard to find good help.

Suddenly I noticed some movement on the far side of the room. Sarah Anderson. She stood up and looked around the room briefly and then sat down again.

What is she up to? I thought.

I dialed in to the camera above her cubicle. The petty cash box was sitting on her desk...

***

Sarah

"Morning, Sarah!" one of the secretaries said as I strolled off the elevator. "You look so happy this morning!"

"I am, Beatrice!"

"Mr. Munroe wants to see you in his office first thing," she said.

"Okay, thanks, B." I walked back to my desk and set my things down, then made my way over to Munroe's corner office. It was the only office in the place, actually, set back in the North West corner. When we first moved into these offices it was lined with windows, but Munroe being a private man, he had the place remodeled, taking out the windows and putting up walls. I understood why he did it, but it made him isolated from his employees, which fostered resentment. But I guess it was his prerogative.

"Sarah, come in, sit down," Munroe said as I closed the door behind me. I took a seat at the chair directly across from his desk. I could tell by the look on his face that something was bothering him. I waited for him to speak first.

He sat there in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Then he finally spoke.

"You know, I had this big long speech prepared, but now...Sarah, let me show you something. I want you to watch this and tell me what you think about it." He clicked something with his mouse, then turned his monitor around so I could see it.

It was...what was it? A video of the office, but it was empty...no wait there was something moving at the top of the screen. And suddenly the video changed...it was over my cubicle. Oh shit, that's me, reaching into the bottom drawer, taking out the petty cash box. What is going...oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit.

"Mr. Munroe, I can explain—" I started.

"Just watch."

The me on the screen opened the petty cash box, proceeded to count out eight-thousand dollars, folded it neatly and stuffed it in my purse. My vision blurred, eyes teary.

"Please, Mr. Munroe. My wedding is—" my voice cracked. I saw my self in jail. Dean leaving me. No one wants a convict. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Did you think you could get away with this?" Munroe asked.

"Our wedding is coming up soon...and, and we just...oh my God!" I buried my face in my hands.

"Did you think you wouldn't get caught? Embezzling is a serious offense, Sarah."

"Oh my God!" I looked up at him. "Please, Mr. Munroe. Please! Don't have me arrested. I'll do anything! Please! My wedding is only six weeks—please Mr. Munroe! I'll do anything! Just don't have me arrested."

He stared at me as I quietly sobbed. He had a curious look on his face. We sat there in silence, my sobs the only noise.

Then he slid a box of tissues across his desk to me.

"Clean your self up and go back to your desk. I have to decide what I'm going to do. I'll call you back in when I'm ready."

***

Munroe

Anything. Anything. She said she'd do anything.

I had forgotten that she was getting married. I quickly called up her personnel file on my computer. What was her fiance's name again...John I think. No, Dean.

I sat there for a moment.

I hadn't had an opportunity like that in a long time. I hatched a plan in my head. It was going to be difficult, but I had an advantage going in. I was pretty sure I could pull it off.

***

Dean

I leaned around the corner of the shelf, looking to make sure no one was watching. It was clear, everyone was on their lunch break. I turned my back to the security camera and casually slipped three packs of birth control into my pocket.

It was one of the benefits of working at a pharmacy, free drugs. That is if you knew what you were doing. Corporate had a certain amount of theft built into the monthly budget anyway, so I just fudged a few prescriptions, turned my back to the security cameras, and voila! Sarah got free birth control.

It wasn't like I was just being greedy. Sarah's job was good and all, but the health insurance sucked. The only birth control they covered on her plan gave her all sorts of terrible side effects. We weren't ready for kids, and we really couldn't pay out of pocket for the prescriptions, so four times a year I would pocket three packs for her.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Pharmacy."

"Dean?" It was Sarah. She was crying.

"Sarah? What's wrong?" I heard a voice in the background on her end.

"Oh...it's just, crap...I have to go, Dean. I'll call you later."

***

Sarah

I was trying to stifle my crying into the phone when Beatrice walked up to my desk with a note in her hand.

"You okay, honey?" she asked.

"I have to go, Dean. I'll call you later," I said into the phone. I hung up and took the note from her hand. It was from Munroe. He wanted to see me.

"Honey?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you were alright."

"Yeah, I'm fine, just my damn allergies acting up again."

The handle on Munroe's door felt so cold as if it could burn me. I sat there for a moment, contemplating my impending downfall. Jail time. Wedding off. The complete ruining of my life. I slowly turned and pushed the door open. It creaked as I peered through.

Munroe was sitting at his desk looking up at me.

"Come in," he boomed. I took a step in and closed the door behind me.

He just sat there...looking at me. Thinking.

We waited like that, me standing near the door and him at his desk, for what seemed like an hour. The he spoke.

"What would you do to keep me from turning this tape into the police?" he asked, looking me directly in the eye. My heart was going to beat out of my chest. I swallowed hard. I was no dummy. I knew what he meant.

I looked around the room...looking for something to save me. The different options were all running through my head. All the possibilities...but I knew there were only two. I had to decide.

I looked back at him and took a deep breath. My mouth was dry.

"Anything," I said, trying to swallow. "I'll do anything." He waited for a moment, just looking at me. Looked up and down my body. My legs. My breasts. Looked at my eyes. Looked deep into my soul. I shivered.

Suddenly he pushed his chair back form the desk.

"Come over here," he said. My feet felt like blocks of marble. I could barely lift them. I took all my effort to move my one foot a mere six inches.

As I trudged around the side of his desk, I watched him. His eyes on me. His perfect hair. His hands as they traveled towards his crotch, grasped the zipper of his fly and slowly lowered it.

"Get it out," he said. I found myself kneeling down between his legs, looking up at his dark eyes. I slid my hands over the smooth fabric of his slacks, up the inside of his thighs. Where the zipper opened seemed like some sort of black hole...I had no choice but to reach in there.

I fished my hand in. He wasn't wearing any underwear...I felt his coarse pubic hair, trimmed short, surrounding the base of his cock. It felt warm and thick. I wrapped my fingers around it...a jolt of electricity surged through my body. I felt as if I was going to pass out. My legs felt weak.

I slowly pulled my hand back out.

I watched my hand retreat from his pants, my fingers surrounding his cock, slowly pulling it into view. Shaft emerging. It seemed to go on forever. Lifting. Lifting. Finally the head of his penis sprang into view, all thick and red and angry.

He was uncircumcised. His cock swelled in my hand, growing harder and longer. This was only the second penis I'd seen in person. I looked up at him.

"Suck it."

I nervously looked back at his penis. It was still growing, pulsing in my hand. I hesitated. I thought about springing up from my position, running out of the office, running to my car, picking up Dean, fleeing to Mexico. I thought about it.

Nervously, I leaned forward, opening my mouth. A bead of precum emerged from the tip of his cock. I could feel the heat from his penis on my face as I got closer. I opened my mouth wider, moving down. I could feel the heat on my lips...then on my tongue. Reflexively, I lifted my tongue, caressing the underside of his penis with it.

Slightly salty. I closed my lips around the head of his cock as best I could. A sudden thought flashed through my brain:

My boss's cock is bigger than my fiancé's cock.

I felt a tinge run through my body. A rush of emotions. Guilt. Excitement. Arousal. I lowered my head further, his cock sliding deep in to the back of my mouth. I started running my hand up and down the remaining length of his shaft. Bobbing my head up and down. I was giving my boss a blowjob.

"Look at me," he commanded.

I looked up. He was staring straight into my eyes. I felt myself start to go teary eyed. His cock swelled even more inside my mouth. I increased my speed, bobbing up and down, up and down.

"Don't look away, look at me," he commanded again.

I didn't even realize I'd looked away. I looked back up at him. He was starting to squirm in his seat. I jerked him with my hand even faster, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock as I bobbed up and down. I was making a loud slurping noise, and I was sure people could hear me through the door.

The whole office was probably listening at the door, giggling...gossiping quietly about Sarah in Mr. Munroe's office, giving him a blowjob! No, you don't say! Yes! And did you know she's engaged! Oh my! I wonder what her fiancé will say?

My head felt spinny, light. My skin felt flush, I must have been blushing. Horny. Dampness between my legs. I wanted to grab Munroe's balls, but his pants were in the way. He was beginning to squirm. Images flashed through my mind...Mr. Munroe on top of me, pinning my arms down, both of us naked—

"Here it comes. Swallow it all," he breathed. I bobbed faster. Up-down. Up-down. Up-down. His hand on my wrist. Squeezed tight. His legs flexed. Up-down. Up-down.

His eyes rolled back into his head. His cock swelled in my mouth.

Release! Hot fluid spurting! Hard against the back of my throat! Mouth flooded! Tastes sweet! Wonderful! Another spurt! Swallow! Spurt! Swallow! His legs shuddering! Moaning! Still spurting! So much cum! Swallow it all! Swallow all my boss's cum! Spurt! Spurt...spurt.

It seemed like a gallon of cum.

After a moment, his cock was less hard, though he was still orgasming, his cum still flowing from his penis into my mouth. I continued to swallow as his orgasm started to subside.

I kept sucking even after he was no longer cumming. I didn't want to spill a drop on his trousers.

After a minute or so, he raised his hand up to my shoulder and pushed me back. His cock slipped out of my mouth and I felt a rush of cool air replace it. He put his cock back in his pants and zipped up.

I expected everyone to be gathered around the door as I stepped back out of Munroe's office. But of course everyone was at their desk working. I kept my head down as I made my way back to my desk, trying to keep my flushed skin out of view. Once at my desk, I grabbed my things and made for the exit. I was taking the rest of the day off, fuck everyone else.

I got in my car and immediately started bawling. It wasn't just the reality of what I'd just done in Munroe's office. It was the walk from the exit of the building to my car...specifically as I stepped down from the curb, when I realized that my panties were thoroughly soaked. Drenched with my own arousal.

I sat there for probably ten minutes crying before starting up my car and driving out of the parking lot. On the way home I stopped at a drug store and bought a mini bottle of mouthwash, which I used before I got home.

***

Munroe

I closed the heavy metal door behind me and sat down at the security console. I dialed up the camera located above my desk in my office. I rewound the footage a half hour and hit play. I watched on screen as Sarah walked into the room and kneeled down in front of me.

Apparently she would never learn. I hit the Quick Copy button.

12