Pharaoh Ch. 17

Story Info
More Fun, Mogumbo and Dad.
2.4k words
3.25
2.1k
3
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was Bri nude on her back in the middle of the bed. Stony looked at me coyly and asked, "Can I...do it alone with her this time?"

"I don't see why not."

Stony climbed aboard and casually spread Briana's knees to reveal her cum rich cunt. Bri looked down at Stony, her face painted with lust and asked, "You don't mind...?"

Stony giggled and said, "Don't know you're aware but I already swallowed Jeff's cum. A little more won't hurt me." And she went to work.

I tried just watching. Tried. I couldn't fuck Stony so after kissing Bri's mouth and tits for a while I climbed over her face and shifted a fat pillow behind her neck. Her position was awkward but we both did our best. I got half my dick in her mouth and she sucked it beautifully. But then she was breathing too hard and fast from what Stony was doing. I slid my cock out and laid it across her face, letting her lick and smooch it when she could, when her senses calmed. As Bri got closer she wrapped her fist around my cock and started a slow up and down stroking motion. Her mouth was open, but not for me, for the sounds she grunted or squealed out. "Stony," she said and stroked me fast twice. "Stony," she repeated as I began to cum on her face and in her wet sacred mouth. "Stony," as she was cumming. "Stony."

I shifted off Bri in time to see Stony's face arise between her thighs with a wide and amazed wet grin. The look of a lottery winner. She took the back of her hand across her smiling mouth to clean some of the goo and crashed down in between us. Her face shifted towards Bri's and she giggled, "Oh goodness," and she began lapping at the cum I'd left there. The two girls were giggling and kissing and sort of wrestling for love as Chloe and Annalise had so long ago.

Stony's thighs opened and I was able to finger fuck her while they struggled and laughed and played. Her cunt was so juicy I could twirl and dart in and out easily. I took my time, teasing her clit, fucking inside only a little, and then swirl-teasing her some more, and then fucking her a little deeper. She came again without ever giving up her fight with Bri.

We were done.

Half an hour later we began to stir. Briana was first up and laughed, "Take a look."

Stony and I sat up and saw. Clothing was strewn everywhere. Stony's skirt lay partly atop the boxers I'd worn. Bri's dress and bra and panties were in a scrambled pile near the foot of the bed. Stony's bra had landed in the middle of the floor and her panties somehow on Alicia's makeup table. My own slacks and shirt lay end to end forming a line from the bra to the door. Alicia's robe and Stony's gray top covered the top half of the slacks. The boxers Bri had put on hung from the doorknob.

I went in quick to relieve myself and wash and gargle before the girls took over the territory. They went in together holding hands. I heard the shower running and took the time to sort out the clothing for them. When they finally emerged, shyly nude and pure again, we all kissed. I went down to give them some privacy dressing.

Fifteen minutes later they were gone, but not before the three of us made a new plan. Stony had to babysit again on Monday. Draymond was due back Tuesday but just for one night. We would watch the new Pharaoh together on Wednesday night.

===================================

****Monday, August 26, 2304****

If Alicia noticed that I hadn't responded to the last text, hadn't called or emailed either, she didn't let on it bothered her. I was up early on Monday, felt like a million bucks. Her new text had come in the middle of the night: "St Louis. Ugh! So hot here. Thank God for A/C. Twenty segment on news hour at noon. Twenty more two different stations tonight. At nice upper dinner by 9, only problem is the guys all want to fuck us. HaHa! Full hour morning show tomorrow. I still get nervous. Off to Phoenix, then Free City of LA. Please water for me or my lovely girls will die. Elizabeth sends love. Elsie a sweetie. Wish us luck. Love ya'!!"

I thought I better respond to this one: "Good luck to all you girls, but you especially my love. Don't be nervous. Things are fine here. Can't wait till I can see you again. Love, Jeff."

It didn't feel right, but nothing I wrote would have felt right. And yet weirdly I still felt...something. So I had to write, right or wrong.

I wondered, but only for a second, if it would be awkward with Stony at work. Nah. Not with Stony. I wondered if my neighbors would gossip about the girls over here last night. If they'd gossip more when we did a replay on Wednesday. I wan't so sure about that one.

It was still early and I didn't want to get into the office too soon, Roger always wonders why. I figured I better read the paper here, find out what fresh new outrage was in store for me. And I was not disappointed.

God Phree Us Phrom These Caterwauling Cunts!

Judith P. Mogumbo — North Porter Free Black Register — Monday, August 26, 2304

This reporter has been pretty hard of late on the girls vying to suck Pharaoh's big black dick. Their cute fannies have been paddled by my pen for the last few weeks. Deservedly so in my humble opinion, especially in the case of Elizabeth, who has bitched about, moaned about and denigrated her supposed "good phriend" Alicia more than once.

Liz's recent poll numbers support the critique. About her referring to deceased war hero Eric B. Trefoillier as "some dead guy," those numbers are brutal. Strongly Offended: 87%, Somewhat Offended: 11%. Not-Offended-Cause-I'm-Pretty-Stupid: 2%.

Get the point Lizzie?

But what of our other two sweethearts? What of Alicia and Elsie?

Short answer: once again, not pretty.

Take Alicia. Out for a sweet romantic dinner with her "lord and master" Jeffrey the night before departing on the publicity tour. Romeo's on 4th and Broadway. Delicious! (BTW: reservations available and some lucky walk-ins might — emphasize might — score a table!) What could be loving and respectful and appropriate? What could be more ladylike? What could be more North Porter?

I'll tell you what: Not slurping the consommé and letting it roll down your chin. Not being overheard while refusing the dessert course (natch! this girl really is underfed) telling her husband that, "Elsie's ass reminds (her) of the Goodyear Blimp"! (But the actual tires do rock! Take it from a lifelong customer!!) Not leaving a zero — that's right, zero — percent tip on a bill of $283.91. And not being rude to this reporter when said reporter is only doing her job and has her own feelings too.

That's what.

For the record a recent poll of Black Register readers rated Elsie's ass the 2nd best of the group. True, Alicia's tushy came in first. See, this reporter gives you the facts even if the girl can be quite the little bitch. And we know that many phormer Pharaohs have loved the larger type saddle Elsie's foundation supports. There. Can we pull-ease have no more sniping about Elsie's peripheral parts?

Which leads me back however to our lovely Elsie. A model contestant so far, right? Pure as the driven snow you think? Not quite. Not unless we ignore her recent comment to a gym attendant about phriendly phoe Alicia:

"There's something wrong with her eyes I think. The pupils? Too bright. Too intense. My girlfriend Joanie says they have to be implants"

Not nice! Not kosher girlfriend!! We all know that would be a disqualifying event. Unless you have proof, which this reporter would be happy to inspect, please leave all crazy accusations in the gutter!!

Liz herself seems to have learned a lesson for now. We'll see. I personally have not seen evidence to convince me she actually said that Elsie dresses "like a Mongolian war refugee." See how easy it is to stick to facts? Giving you a pass here Lizzie even though your own outfits have hardly excited any great enthusiasm. Right? Behave. Maybe spend less time sniping and more on your 3rd place behind!

Girls, listen up now! Let me make something very, very clear. No matter what you say about one another, no matter how awful you get, no matter how filthy and disgusting you are about the other girls, there is one person on this planet who will not, repeat not, know about it on Pharaoh-Wednesday. Any idea who I mean? Any idea at all?

That's right. Pharaoh himself. You three adorable slutkins are aware that your Pharaoh is in isolation, right? That he gets no news about any of you beforehand? That the producers have walled Pharaoh off from precisely the kind of filthy innuendo you three seem to thrive on.

So why do it?

It's time for you all to pussy up and leave the other two girls alone! Remember that soon Pharaoh will stick his mighty dick into one of you. Whichever one of you three that is, I hope she will regain some shred of dignity before the plowing begins. I believe Pharaoh deserves that!

The kind of dirt these distressed damsels are dishing? It hurts only them.

Did someone just say, "AMEN"?

So that was that. For the record, not that you care, Alicia would never slurp soup, and her comment about Elsie's butt was clearly intended as a joke. I still wanted to defend my wife.

I took my shower and dressed nice and went in. Stony, as always, beat me there and greeted me with a big, happy grin and a high-five. Just normal friendly office behavior.

I had three appointments and sold two cars. No biggy, I was getting used to it. Stony gave me even bigger high-fives after each.

In between appointments two and three I took a call from Briana in my private space. Turned out she had already spoken with Stony for 10 minutes (which I hope Roger's spies missed) but managed to keep everything clean and appropriate, just better directions to that hair dresser. The reason she called was my neighbor across the road, a Mrs. Holybottom, had been peeking through her blinds as she and Stony pulled out to the street a night earlier. And did I worry? Briana had an idea, which was the three of us meet Wednesday at Dray's lake-house, nice and private and the caretaker was on summer vacation. No one around for miles, it was a large property. She knew where he left the keys, knew the alarm codes. He'd never know. Which sounded good to me. Bri asked me to transfer her back to Stony so she could let her know and get her directions. We signed off.

All-told not the worst day imaginable. I didn't check out till almost 6. By then Stony was gone for her babysitting job.

==========================

***Tuesday, August 27, 2304***

We were getting really close to the big event. Only six more days and I'd leave for the husbands meeting in Cleveland. Only nine more days till our Pharaoh-Wednesday. It made me realize that Alicia probably, and very understandably, was getting nervous. No matter what else had gone on, I felt very badly about the pressure my wife was facing. I tried calling her. Some assistant answered and told me she was in makeup. Right. Morning show. Call back in 2 hours. I did and the same assistant told me she was in a meeting, call back in an hour they'd be on the way to the airport. I did and a new assistant told me the girls had a conference call during the drive, some big ad-firm back in NYC. I might try calling in 45 minutes because the girls would be boarded and Alicia might have up to five minutes.

So I just gave up and wrote her an email: "Love you Alicia!! Stay strong!! You got this!! Your loving husband, Jeff."

It didn't sound right either, but what else was I supposed to say?

I guess, to be honest, it made me feel a little bad, all the things going on. The things with Stony and Briana and me. But also, to be honest, not horribly bad. At 2 p.m. the phone rang in my cubicle and it was Alicia's Dad:

"Jeff! Jeff, are you there?" He was practically screaming already.

"Yes, Dad. I'm here."

"Jeff, what the holy fuck are..."

"Dad. I'm in an important meeting. Call back later please. Or maybe you should just email."

"Jeff. What are you.."

"Goodbye, sir."

"Goddam it! Call me..." But by then I'd hung up.

So another pretty good day. Another new Maxtra gone off the lot. I went home at 5, Stony told me a white girl joke on the way out. Was cute. I got home, went for a run for the first time in ages, found I could still do it, got home, showered, ate one of the frozen meals, watched the tube and went up to sleep dreaming in advance about where I'd be the next night.

===========================

***Wednesday, August 28, 2304***

We got to the lake-house half an hour before Pharaoh began. Just enough time for Briana to give Stony and me the grand tour. Gorgeous lake, check, manicured lawn to lake, check, outdoor entertainment area, insane glass house, huge living area, three beautiful bedrooms, chef's kitchen, all quark appliances, out-building with two more bedrooms and separate quark kitchen, massive pool, pool-house, gazebo, tennis courts. Check, check, check, check, check. Check all. Insane.

We sat in the living area with the huge TV. Stony and I were too stunned to say anything. Anything we said would have sounded stupid.

Briana caught it in our eyes. She laughed and said, "I know," and we were able to grin.

Pharaoh began. Stony distributed little bowls of popcorn from the big bag she had prepared.

Five minutes in and Stony spoke first. "Pharaoh...mmm...I can't believe it, how gorgeous he is...I don't usually go for the bald ones but Oh-my-God...his chest and arms...wow!"

Bri said, "I know."

A minute later I was able to say, "Number two...the one with the brown hair...she's probably too short for him...but God what a body...her tits are..."

Bri said, "I know."

But Stony said, "I actually like the blonde girl a little more, she's sexier somehow and ..."

Bri said, "Why don't we just go in back and fuck?"

So we did that.