Pharaoh Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wish the best to all the contestants and sign off with this advice.

To Elizabeth, yes, you have nice tits. Ever thought about being a nice person too?, or maybe even an interesting person?

To Elsie, yes, you are gorgeous. Ever thought about re-enrolling in Mr. MacNeil's 9th grade Geography class?, or learning the color wheel?

To Alicia, my sincerest congratulations and hope the producers have provided you with comfortable kneepads and a bucket of lube. Best of luck getting resigned for the six! (But it ain't luck girlie. Earn it!)

To Pharaoh, we kneel to you O Sire! Use our fair Alicia well and often. And then bring her home to us safe and sound and ever lovely! Back to this magical place we call North Porter.

What can I say about that? Dweeb is definitely better than douchebag, for one. Glad she didn't know about the divorce or use it to rain on Alicia's parade, for two. And, for three, I felt bad she was still so hard on the other two girls.

12