Phil's Cabin Works Out Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only said part of it before." She bit her lower lip, then smiled. "I want to change from my dad's boy-athlete to...to Phil's woman."

The kiss we exchanged was filled with warmth and sharing.

"I'd better get home and take a shower. I've got a few things to pack too."

I took a deep breath. "I have a shower."

Nina's head turned slowly. "Phil?" she questioned.

"Nina."

Her arms went around my waist as she reached into her pocket for her cell phone.

"Hi, Dad. We've been working on the boards, and there's one more thing we want to do. Phil's going to feed me, and I'll be home a little later."

She nodded.

"It's the last day at the cabin, and I just want to help Phil get everything taken care of. Bye now."

She turned to face me, tossing the phone on a bench. I could see her chest rising and falling with her breathing. It seemed her eyes were sparkling even more than I was used to.

"I'm covered with sawdust and chips. I probably shouldn't drag them through the cabin." She sat on the floor and removed her boots and socks. When she stood, she began unbuttoning her shirt.

Nina wasn't bashful in the least, and the subtle smile coming my direction only emphasized that. When she tossed the shirt aside, I was surprised to see a lacy black bra that was a bit revealing. When she began unbuttoning the pants, I could feel my heart pounding, and something else was throbbing as well.

"Phil," she said suggestively, "you're way behind."

My shirt quickly joined hers. I fumbled with my pants as hers dropped around her ankles. I knew when I dropped mine that I'd be revealing more than she was, but it was going to happen. I pulled them off and added them to the pile, very conscious of the tent in the front of my boxers. No comment from Nina.

If you didn't know she was five-foot-two, you'd never guess from just looking at her and without something for scale. Her proportions perfectly fit her size. Her skin seemed flawless, pale, and enticing. I was so intent on viewing her from head to toe I wasn't sure if she had checked me equally well.

As I followed her through the cabin door, she reached around to her back and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She slowed to a shuffle as she worked the tiny black panties past her knees. Her butt was right in front of me, and I was anticipating seeing the other parts of her that were hidden. I stopped and kicked off my boxers.

She paused just inside the bedroom door and turned to face me. I knew I was biased, but she had to be perfect. And she was staring at my erection.

"Before we shower," she said, stepping closer and dropping to her knees.

"Nina, you don't have to..." I stopped as Nina smiled.

When her lips closed on the swollen head, her tongue caressing it over and over, I nearly collapsed on top of her. As I recovered, her lips were sliding up and down, the sensuous sounds coming from the lady convincing me I couldn't last much longer.

"Nina, I'm gonna..." I gasped, and her hands went to my butt, holding me right where I was. And she wasn't slowing down at all. I didn't want to...but Nina knew, and she wasn't. But I was as my muscles tightened and the spasms began, and I was filling her mouth with stream after stream of warm cum.

"Nina, Nina," I groaned as she at last stopped. When she looked at me, there were remnants of what had just happened on her lips. She was gorgeous, and I wanted more, both for her and for me. When I stooped to hug her, the remnants were gone, and I knew the rest was gone too. I helped her stand, then swept her up in my arms. She was warm, smooth, and solid, just as I knew she'd be.

"It's your turn now," I whispered.

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked sensually as she nibbled on my neck.

"I'm going to go places I've only dreamed about, and I'm going to send you places you've never been."

"I'm ready."

I laid her on the bed, and she held out welcoming arms. I climbed onto the bed, anxious to explore the breasts I'd just seen for the first time. The nipples were already hard and erect, and the breasts that held them weren't large, but we're firm and solid. Her skin seemed hot and tasty as I kissed and licked my way to her navel. When my tongue probed there, her stomach muscles tensed, and a loud moan escaped her lips.

A little lower with the kissing, and I was into her muff...and that wonderful and musky female aroma. My lips tugged on some of the curly hairs, and that caused a delicious squirm from Nina. In fact, her body was in nearly constant motion as my face moved between her legs. She was wet and ready, and when my tongue touched her labia, her hips began to move rhythmically, and she moaned loudly.

My finger probed gently as my tongue continued its caressing, finally finding her clit, swollen and sensitive. Two tongue flicks, and she squealed, "Phil, Phil."

More tongue, lips, and fingers, and I knew it wouldn't be long. When her back began to arch, accompanied by a long and loud moan, I was ready. The spasms started, her body jerking gently with each one as her vagina squeezed my fingers. The look on her face had me wanting to gobble her up.

Nina suddenly went totally limp, and I was afraid she'd fainted. Her eyes opened slowly.

"Jolene said you were a keeper."

"So, you gonna keep me?"

"You gonna take care of me that way again?"

"Every chance I get."

"I'll keep you then," she said, pulling my head to hers, her tongue finding mine.

"I'm not through, and neither are you."

"I hope not."

I scooted past her and pulled open the drawer of the bedside table, fumbling around for one of the little packets I knew was hiding there. Nina watched as I tore it open, then rolled the condom onto my erection, fully hard after Nina's fantastic orgasm. I watched as she lay back and spread her legs. I wondered if I'd sensed something very special in Nina.

"Ready for an adventure?"

"This is a wonderful adventure, Phil; I hope for you too."

I grabbed her waist and rolled her onto her stomach, something she wasn't expecting.

"Phil?"

Next, I grabbed her hips and lifted, hoping she'd figure it out. She did, spreading her knees putting both hands on the bed. Before she had a chance to move, my hand was between her legs, caressing. Her response was immediate.

"Hurry, Phil."

I didn't wait, pressing my erection against her labia. I could feel her pushing back until she began to engulf me, hot and snug. I was cautious, but she continued pushing until those firm butt cheeks bumped my hips.

I was content with just being still for a moment, savoring where I was and the feelings overwhelming my body. But Nina had other ideas and wasn't timid about taking charge. Her hips were in motion, sliding back and forth on my erection. Just the thought of her doing that had my body vibrating, and when I took hold of her hips and joined her in the rhythmic movements, my groans joining her moans, until, sooner than I'd imagined, my muscles tensed again, the world faded away, and the pulsations began. When they ended, I collapsed on top of her. I hoped I hadn't hurt her, but it had just happened.

She grunted. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I kissed the back of her neck. "There's nothing in the world to use for comparison."

"You know what, Phil? I can go to college now and...and be content."

"I like hearing that, but it's not going to keep me from visiting you."

"I'll like that, but we might like it better when I come to the cabin."

"Nina, you're a little ornery, aren't you?"

"Tell me your thoughts didn't match mine when I said that."

"Lying here on top of an overwhelmingly sexy and naked woman, what other thoughts could I have?"

"It's funny, but I never thought of myself as sexy in any way."

"You're a delectable sexy dish and a babe."

Nina giggled. "I could stay here and listen to that kind of talk forever, but we'd better get dressed and fix something to eat, or Dad will come looking for me."

"I wonder where Ingrid has gone."

"I think she understood it wasn't a good time to interrupt things."

After a good laugh, we dressed, and after a parting kiss, Nina headed home. I promised to help them get things together in the morning. My sleep that night was deep and satisfying, despite what was happening tomorrow.

Tomorrow came, everything was loaded, and Nina and family were ready to leave. I was ready for a pleasant goodbye kiss when Nina threw her arms around my neck, stood on tiptoes, and I got a capital KISS. When we parted, I was nearly gasping.

"That should tell them better than anything how I feel about you," she whispered.

"I hope they noticed that I didn't argue about it."

I watched the car pull away, realizing that my life had changed drastically in the last three weeks. The wood shop had business and was getting a reputation. I had a designer whose work would probably generate more business than I could handle. I had a few things to do to get Jolene's cabin finalized, but the changes I'd seen in her lifted my spirits no end.

But finally, the lady who'd entered my life when I hadn't wanted it nor looked for it was causing feelings I'd never experienced and had me anxious for each new day. And my big concern, the money I had, wasn't a concern to her at all. When I'd told Nina, her attitude seemed to be, "Gee, that's nice; now, let's get started on the boards."

The "L" word hadn't come up yet, but unless something drastic happened, that's where we were headed, or maybe we were already there.

I could hardly wait to find out.