Phoenix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses were firing on all cylinders as I slammed my cock deep into her vaginal vault. She grunted and wooshed as I bottomed out then, "Fuck me Jack, pound my pussy big boy... ooooh damn!"

My toes dug into the sheet as I pounded her pussy over and over. From time to time I stopped to wallow my cock in her pussy and then returned to pounding. Mary Ellen shook and screamed time and again as her orgasm took her until she fell forward on the bed her hands out in front of her. I continued to hold her bottom up stroking in and out until the fire in my gut began to build and boiling cum spewed from my cock deep into her.

As I softened I fell beside Mary Ellen and she turned her face to me laughing quietly, "Well big boy it looks like you can still get your motor running. Whoooeee, that was one good fuck."

"We're not done are we?" I asked.

"We're done if I don't get a nap" she said with laughter in her voice. "God dam Jack, I have really missed you..."

I nestled my face into her breasts and put an arm over her saying, "Nap time..."

.........

When I awoke, Mary Ellen had turned herself around facing my feet and was busily sucking my soft cock. It was a lovely sensation and as I continued to awaken my cock became harder and harder. Rather than interrupt her I pushed my hand between her legs and lifted one leg up and onto my shoulder allowing my face to work its way into her furry crotch.

Realizing my intent she adjusted her body to the side and opened herself so that there was no impediment between my mouth and her vaginal orifice. I was able to lick from above her clit right down to her taint and back again. As I increased my attentions her sucking became stronger and more vigorous. I knew I would soon send a hot, fresh batch of baby batter into her throat so I wrapped my arms around her bottom and buried my face in her sucking and licking as deeply as I could.

Soon my body tensed, my cock became more swollen and the blazing liquid flowed from my balls up the shaft and into her throat. As I spurted she pressed my cockhead into her throat and swallowed again and again massaging me as I exploded down her throat - I wanted it to last forever. Instead of stopping I pressed my face into her, sucking her peanut sized clit and tonguing her madly. In return, when my cum faded she pulled off my cock and began sucking my balls into her mouth as she pressed two fingers into my rectum to massage and work my prostate. I could feel my cock against the side of her face, my cockhead pressing against her ear.

Then she began to buck up against me, an orgasm sweeping her body, her legs stiffened and I heard her cry out intelligible sounds, moan and a gasp as she rocked against me. When she relaxed she began sucking my balls and working my prostate again. In just moments I felt my body flush and my rectum tighten as I began ejaculating one more time, squirting onto her face and hair as she worked my body; and then I was done. I fell away from her body and she rolled away as well. We lay side by side, covered in sweat and fluids, our hands found one another and we locked our fingers together and lay there quietly, both of us breathing heavily.

After a nice long time she said, "I think we stink; how about a shower?"

Together we walked gingerly to the shower, I was stiff and sore and she complained of a very sore pussy saying, "I think you tried to break my pussy you bastard. Damn, I am really sore; I guess that's what happens when you don't get regular dick..."

As we showered it was like being transported back in time, it seemed as though we had not been apart washing and cleaning one another like old lovers. We even played the pee game, as I turned to pee she said, "Don't waste it baby..." and then spread her legs so that I could easily piss onto her red haired pussy, it was silly and fun and then we washed again. Old silly games, old time fun.

While we toweled dry I asked, "Are you hungry?"

She patted her soft belly and said, "Silly boy!"

.........

Although it was after 10:00 pm, convention centers and the hotels that cater to them stay open late, so there was no problem getting a table in the nearby steak house. After lots of great sex, I crave beef, good rare beef and all the trimmings. When we entered the dining room an attractive brunette waived at Mary Ellen and motioned us to her table.

"Hey girl, Whatcha been up to..." her voice was a little too loud and a bit slurred.

Mary Ellen smiled and said, "Just doing my duty as Mr. Carson's host."

"Well sit the fuck down honey, we've just ordered," she said in a loud voice.

"Jesus Lisa, keep it down!"

"Sorry honey, we've had a few drinks," she replied in hushed tones.

"I can tell; it's time to use your indoor voice, Ok?"

"Yes mother," said the brunette know as Lisa... "Who's this pretty boy?"

"This is Jack Carson of Jack and Jill Systems, the HIPPA guys"

"THE JACK??"

"Yes," said Mary Ellen in a quiet voice.

I smiled my best smile and said, "Lisa, tell me about yourself?"

Mary Ellen interrupted saying, "Who's having dinner with you and where are they?"

"Oh yea, Tim Hubble the Nurse Administrator from St. Mary's... he's taking a piss."

About that time a very tall slender man sat down beside Lisa. Dressed in a nice off grey suit and blue shirt he looked just a little out of kilter and slightly flushed. "Hey guys, Tim here... who are you?" there was only a trace of a slur in his voice. Clearly the two of them had been drinking for a while.

Mary Ellen explained that Lisa was the Associate Administrator at her hospital and her house mate. Apparently very nice new housing is expensive in Phoenix and they shared the expenses for a large home in a nice area making their living arrangements better than either could afford individually. It made perfect sense to me.

She turned to Tim and asked, "What have you and Lisa been doing this evening?

Tim giggled, Lisa giggled and blushed and then said, "We been fuckin' and we got hungry..."

There was general laughter around the table as the waiter arrived and took our orders for a bottle of good red, rib eye steaks rare, baked potatoes loaded and asparagus. As he left, Lisa turned to Mary Ellen and said, "I bet you guys been fuckin' too, huh?" and Mary Ellen's deep red blush lead to even more laughter.

As late as it was it took just a few minutes for our meals to arrive and the waiter opened and poured a glass of red all around. Instead of talking like civilized people, we fell on our food and ate ravenously. Once the plates were polished off we emptied the bottle with a final round of the red and sat quietly enjoying the good full feeling.

Then Lisa asked, "You want to come up to Tim's room and have a little something?"

Mary Ellen turned to me asking, "What do you think?" I agreed.

Although not a suite, Tim's room was very large with a small sitting area flanked by two king-sized beds. One there Lisa produced a fat joint, fired it up and passed it around. Frankly, I'm not much of a weed smoker but it seemed like it couldn't hurt, just a toke or two. One joint became two, we all became pretty loose and the conversation shifted to sex.

Lisa said, "So Jack, Mary Ellen says you got a really thick dick, can I see it?"

Mary Ellen's voice was thick and she was clearly very, very loose when she said, "Come on baby, drop your pants and show Lisa your fat cock!"

I remember thinking, "sure what harm could it do; hell, I'm no prude." Off came the shoes and socks, followed by pants and underwear... there he hung, all soft and friendly.

Lisa reached out and began to fondle and stroke my cock and it began to grow, getting thicker and harder by the second. Tim leaned in very close and said, "Shit baby that's a thick dick."

Lisa knelt down and sucked my cockhead into her mouth making a soft ""mufft" sound as she licked and tongued my cockslit. I remember thinking how odd this was when Mary Ellen said, "Hell, let's all get naked."

In all the time we were together we'd never had sex with anyone else, times had sure changed. It was surreal being sucked so softly while watching her strip. Once her big beautiful breasts came into view, Tim stepped close and began to suck her nipples, holding a breast in each hand.

There we were two naked people being serviced by two people who were fully clothed... I found the situation exciting and stimulating as I began to push more and more of my cock into Lisa's mouth, feeling my cockhead rub against the back of her throat as she gagged. I held her head in my hands and started aggressively fucking her mouth. I felt her saliva running down my cock shaft and dripping off her chin, the whole thing was unbelievable, and then I felt the deep burn as a batch of cum begin its journey from deep inside and up the shaft, finally exploding in her mouth and down her throat.

I pulled her mouth hard against my body and pumped cum over and over as I shouted, "Yea baby, suck that cock, suck it, eat my cum!" When I let her go, she fell back gasping for air, a mixture of cum and saliva flooding down her chin onto her chest.

The sight of Lisa in that state so inflamed me that I pulled her up from the floor and tossed her on the nearby bed, pulling her shoes and stockings off in the process. I was in such a hurry to jam my cock into her pussy that I almost ripped her clothing off exposing her body. As I did this, my cock returned to full staff throbbing in anticipation. Pulling her panties off I saw her fully shaven pussy with large labial lips swollen and red, wet in anticipation. Her breasts were large handfuls, soft and round with walleyed nipples looking away from her center outward. I couldn't wait to pound my cock deep into her body and suck those big, puffy nipples - I was almost insane with need.

She looked up at me, her eyes large, dilated pupils staring at me. Her nose flared as she sucked in air, I threw her legs up onto her shoulders, spread her pussy open with my fingers and placed my cockhead against her wet red hole. Bang! I jammed my cock all the way into her pussy, the air rushed from her lungs as she took the impact of my assault. In my frenzy I began slamming my cock all the way in, then pulling back and slamming in again, over and over. The sound seemed to deafen me as I fulfilled my need to fuck, fuck, fuck.

After a few moments she slipped her legs down around my waist locking her ankles behind my hips then reached up digging her fingers into my back as we rocked together. I have no idea how long it lasted until she began to cry out, scratching my back and doing her best to hold me still as she convulsed. To my credit I had enough control to be still as she rocked against me.

While we lay together I looked around the room and saw Mary Ellen and Tim, both naked, sitting on the other bed watching us. Mary Ellen was gently stroking Tim's cock, it was much like him long and thin with a bright red cockhead. As she stroked him, his foreskin slid on and off his cockhead liberally lubricated by his precum. His cock must be nearly 8 inches long but only about half as thick as mine and he has low hanging balls. Not too large but quite long, dog balls I'd call them. Mary Ellen looked at me and asked in a husky voice, "Did you cum Jack, did you blow your load?"

I leaned back pulling my cock out of Lisa, it made a distinct plop as it slapped back against my stomach standing tall covered in quim juices, glistening in the light. Mary Ellen patted the bed beside her and said, "Get over here and let Lisa rest honey."

I moved to the next bed situating myself in the middle of the bed on my back. Mary Ellen moved over me on her hands and knees, she pulled her beautiful ass cheeks wide apart. She turned to Tim and said, "Tim get up here and fuck me up the ass. Don't be gentle; just really give it to me" and then she took me into her warm, wet mouth.

Tim scrambled up behind her his long, skinny cock bouncing as he positioned himself against her pretty pink rectum. Mary Ellen went back to sucking my sticky cock while Tim worked himself into her bowels, stroking back and forth with increasing confidence and power. Lisa watched us with bright shiny eyes as she twisted and pulled her nipples. I decided Tim and I should service her in this same way. The smell of sex was thick in the air and the excitement of all these naked bodies conspired with Mary Ellen's sweet sucking mouth to cause me to send volleys of cum deep into her mouth over and over again. As the flood slowed I softened and slipped from her mouth.

Tim slammed into Mary Ellen's big soft ass causing her flesh to shake and a steady series of moans and groans to emanate. Soon she began to shake and twist herself against his cock and he slammed one last time deep into her bowels filling her with his jizz. She fell forward clamping her butt cheeks tightly around his cock and he fell with her. They lay there exhausted as his cock was slowly expelled and then he rolled onto his back and lay quietly.

Lisa looked at our depleted bodies and waked to the big floor to ceiling window, throwing the long dark curtains open wide. She stood in the window wall naked, her long nipples jutting outward as she ran her hands over her body, stopping only to vigorously rub and stroke her pussy. Suddenly she grabbed a nearby chair dragging it to the center of the window wall. She threw her body into the chair, spreading her legs widely and began to thrust her fingers into her lush, swollen red pussy. As she stimulated herself she cried out, "Look at me world; look at my pussy, look, look, look!"

Lisa continued to shove three then four fingers into her inflamed pussy with furious intensity until she began to shake, her body nearly bouncing up and down as she climaxed. As she calmed, she remained sprawled out in the window wall, her body fully displayed to anyone who could look in the fourth floor window. I never learned what was in that joint she shared but it was certainly more than just grass.

"Mary Ellen! Hey Mary Ellen!" said Lisa.

"What?"

Lisa stood at the foot of the bed her hands on hips, her legs widely spread, she was on display...

"Do you think we can get some more cocks up here? These guys are used up and I want a lot more cock, lots and lots of cock!" Her eyes were glassy and dilated, her nostrils flared and her body was flushed; in retrospect, I believe she was lost in lust.

Mary Ellen sat up shakily and asked, "What exactly do you want honey?"

"I want a hard cock in every hole and I want 'em to rotate until I suck down all their cum!!"

More story to follow...

12