Phone Blackmail

Story Info
She gets humiliated in public.
2.1k words
4.53
210.1k
116

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mobile phone rang just as I was closing the car door. I fumbled in my bag on the passenger seat to find it, rummaging through all the crap I'd managed to accumulate over the years. I pressed 'Receive' and placed it against my ear. Through the layers of static I could just about make out a male voice, '..get back out of the car, and wait for my next instructions.'

'Who the hell is this?' I shouted back.

'Don't get emotional Emma, just do as I say. You know who this is.'

'Who? Where are you?'

'Don't worry about me. Just do as I say.'

The signal had become stronger and I could recognise the voice. 'John, stop scaring me - where are you?' It was a colleague from work.

'I didn't think it would take you long to guess who it was. Now listen carefully - I've got evidence that you've been stealing from the firm. If you don't do as I say, I'll hand it all over to Simon.'

I couldn't believe anyone had managed to find out - I'd only been taking a bit every month to help pay for my mum's care home fees. They were mounting up and I didn't have the income to pay for them myself, what with my own apartment and expenses. My mind raced as it digested the information. If John told Simon, my boss, I'd be fired, and maybe even prosecuted. I couldn't survive with no job and a black mark on my reference like that. Jobs weren't easy to come by. I came to the quick decision that I'd go along with John's instructions.

As I got out of the car I asked, 'What do you want me to do now?'

'Take off your panties and leave them in the car.'

I shouted back, 'Get lost - no way!'

Calmly he replied, 'Do as I say, or the evidence gets handed over.'

I knew John had always had a bit of a crush on me, but I didn't realise he was such a pervert. Should I go along with him, or risk the exposure of my theft? I looked around the empty car park, trying to see where he was. Maybe if I could confront him face to face he'd be more reasonable. The dim light didn't help, and I couldn't see anyone around. He became more insistent, his voice cracking a little with stress, 'Take off your panties within ten seconds, or I'm going to hand the evidence over to Simon. This is your last chance.'

Reluctantly I decided to play along, resting the phone on the roof of my car as I tugged at the elastic of my panties and pulled them down. Why did I have to be wearing a mini skirt today? What was he going to get me to do next? As I picked up the phone again he instructed me to lock the car and walk over to the elevator. I kept looking round, still trying to spot him.

'Now take the elevator back up to the shops. Wait by the flower stand until I give you my next instructions.' At least I'd be safer in the mall than in the quiet of the car park. Surely I'd be able to spot him out in the open.

I seemed to have to wait hours waiting by the flowers. Self-consciously I kept tugging the hem of my black mini skirt down. Finally he spoke again, 'Good, now I want you to bend down from the waist and sniff the sunflowers in front of you. Don't try holding on to your skirt - I want to see what happens.' I span round, knowing he must be behind me, perhaps sitting in the coffee shop. I strode towards the plate glass window. He barked, 'Stop! If you move one step closer I'll hand it all to Simon.' I halted mid-step, weighing up my options.

I asked, 'How do I know you won't hand it all over anyway? When will I get the evidence back?'

'You don't Emma, you'll have to trust me I'm afraid. All I ask is half an hour of your time to follow my instructions to the letter, after that I'll tell you where to find the evidence. Do you agree?'

Almost crying I nodded and went back to the flower stand. I checked that no one was directly behind me and bent over. My short skirt rode up, exposing most of my bottom.

Just as I was about to stand back up, John demanded, 'Hold the pose until I tell you to stop. Move your right hand between your legs and touch your pussy.'

I was about to protest again, but knew it would do no good. I quickly reached between my legs and stroked my pussy. I was surprised by how wet it was. I was scared stiff, but obviously aroused by the situation.

'Good Emma, you're doing brilliantly. Now, stand up and go into the clothes shop next to McDonalds. There's a pink vest top just inside the door. I want you to take off the top you're wearing now and your bra, and try it on. The only thing is you're not allowed to use the changing room!'

'You've got to be joking!'

'Unfortunately not my dear. Remember what's at stake?'

I nodded my head and walked over to the shop as instructed. John had obviously done a bit of prior research - the pink top was just inside the door as he'd said it would be. I picked one that was my size and went to go to the back of the shop. 'Stop - put it on right where you're standing.'

I pleaded, 'I can’t - I'm almost standing in the entrance.'

'I don't care – just do as I say.'

I glanced around to check who could see me. There were loads of people around with it being sales time, seemingly hundreds of shoppers intent on their hunt for bargains. I placed my phone on the floor and, with my back to the shop entrance, began unbuttoning my blouse. My fingers fumbled with the buttons, shaking with nerves. I could just make out John's faint voice coming from the phone, 'Turn around so I can see you.'

I turned round as the last of my buttons was unfastened. I wriggled out of the blouse and pulled on the pink top. 'You're not listening Emma - take off your bra as well.' I did as I was told, pulling the bra through the arm-holes of the top, and felt my breasts fall free from the confines of my bra. They filled the low-cut top, leaving little to the imagination. A couple of shoppers turned to watch me, some of the women tutting at my brazen behaviour. 'Excellent! Now buy the top, and go and wait back outside for my next command.'

After paying I dreaded what he'd ask next. I'd managed to escape without being seen so far, but what would he ask me to do now? 'You're being such a good girl Emma - only twenty minutes left and you're free to go! Now I want you to sit down just for a second opposite those two men on your left. Make sure you lift your skirt a little and spread your legs wide open. I want to see their reactions.'

I looked and spotted the two men sitting on a bench nearby, probably waiting for their girlfriends. I sat down opposite, about six feet away. I spread my legs wide open as instructed. I pretended to read a leaflet I'd found on the bench. After about thirty seconds of waiting, one of the men looked over and began to stare. I desperately wanted to close my thighs, but knew John wouldn't let me. The man whispered to his friend, nodding in my direction. They both looked over, their gazes firmly on my partially exposed, wet pussy.

John’s voice became more heated, 'I think they like the view Emma. Now why don't you give them more of a show? Lick one of your fingers and slowly push it inside yourself. Maybe use the leaflet to give yourself some cover.'

I couldn't believe that I almost wanted to do it without being asked. I was beginning to get turned on by John's commands. The humiliation was obviously reaching out to a latent sexual fantasy of mine. I licked a finger and slowly pushed it between my moist, throbbing pussy lips. I glanced at my audience of two - they were both sitting with mouths gaping open! I covered my lap with the leaflet as John had suggested and began slowly fingering myself.

John congratulated me, 'I like the improvisation - good work! Get up now and walk to the public toilets just behind you. There's a long corridor before you get to the ladies' toilet. I want you to strip naked at the entrance to the corridor and leave your clothes behind. Walk down the corridor, and when you get to the ladies I'll bring you your clothes and the evidence. This will be your last challenge.'

Begging, I asked, 'Do you promise John?'

'Definitely - now do as I say. The quicker you do, the sooner you'll get this over with.'

Standing up, I located the corridor, and left behind my audience of two on the bench. I opened the double doors and walked into the corridor. It was about forty feet long and narrow. At the end it branched off in two directions. The ladies' toilet was on the left hand side. No one was around so I pulled down my skirt and pulled off my top. My shaven pussy and firm breasts were now fully exposed. I dropped my clothes and began jogging to the end of the corridor. My heart was pounding; I prayed that no one would see me. Within six feet of my target I could hear the double doors open behind me. I made a final lunge for cover, but the door to the ladies' was locked! The 'Out of Order' sign was proof of its closure. I panicked, diving for the cover of the men's toilets instead, almost falling over as I lunged through the door.

The stark white lights of the men's toilet contrasted sharply with the dim corridor outside, and it took me a second for my eyes to adjust. Then I could see my protagonist. John was standing casually in front of me with his phone against his ear. He smiled and put the phone back in his pocket. I made a vain effort to cover my nakedness. Behind me the door clicked, and I turned round quickly - it was Simon, my boss, locking the door. The two of them were in this together - what could I do? I'd humiliated myself for no reason - my boss already knew that I'd stolen from the firm.

Simon spoke to break the silence, 'Emma, you've been a very naughty girl and we should have really gone to the police. However, you've shown that you're a good sport, and I'll have to admit we've enjoyed your little show this afternoon. We've got a proposition for you - I'll return all the evidence back to you in one month's time, and let you keep your job if you agree to go along with John's and my requests, both at work and in your own time. If you disagree then we'll immediately turn the evidence over to the police. I'm sure you don't want a criminal record, do you?'

I pleaded, 'But John promised I could have it back today!'

Smirking, Simon said, 'I'm afraid you're not really in a position to bargain Emma. Do you agree with our plan?'

I couldn't really do anything else but agree, and nodded my head. John spoke up, 'Good! Now I'll just go and fetch your clothes while Simon has just one little last request.'

I turned back to face Simon, 'Emma I'd be very grateful if you would just lie on the floor, legs spread open and finger yourself while we watch. Is that OK?'

Almost crying with shame, I sat on the cold tiles as instructed, opened my legs and began to play with my pussy. My thoughts were spinning, their blackmail was humiliating me – Simon watched, almost detached, as my long fingers stroked in and out of my wet pussy. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the situation I was in. I couldn’t think of a way to escape my self-induced problem. My tears began to flow as my fingers slurped rhythmically out of my moist, throbbing vagina. John returned and the two of them stood towering over me, watching my shameful behaviour.

To be continued...