Phonesex

Story Info
Sarah has some fun with Simon.
751 words
4
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Simon Watts speaking."

"Good evening lover."

"Hi Sarah! Why on Earth are you calling me now? Is something the matter?"

"No, not really. I was a bit bored though."

"So you decided to call me to relieve your boredom, I suppose."

"Actually, no. That's a nice idea, but it isn't why I am calling you."

"Well, why are you calling then? I am a bit busy you know."

"If you'll give me a minute I'll tell you. I popped out to the video shop and rented a DVD. And now I'm just sitting here watching the film I hired. I wish you were able to be here to watch it with me."

"Good film, then?"

"Exciting anyway. I'd like to be doing to you what that woman's doing to her man right now!"

"Oh, I see. That sort of film eh? So, what's she doing?"

"Sorry, I'm not going to give you a running commentary. Besides, you are supposed to be working aren't you?"

"That's true I suppose I ..."

"But, if you were here watching the film with me, I'd be able to rub your cock through your trousers and then undo your fly and dip my hand inside your trousers and hold your cock and balls as we sat together until you were nice and hard."

"That sounds good. Mind you I wouldn't be able to just sit there, you know."

"Tell me what you'd do."

"Well, I'd work my hands under your top, so I could caress your body and then I'd slip your tits free from your bra so I could fondle and squeeze them. I'd rub your nipples for you and pinch them gently. Finally I'd lift your top up so I could suck your boobs and nibble your nipples."

"Mmmm! I wish you were. I'd just have to slip your trousers down and take your cock into my mouth so's I could suck it and lick it all over after you'd done that."

"Well, you've got me hard anyway and having it in your mouth sure is nice. Would you do that until I'd cum, or just as a warm-up?"

"Hadn't thought about that. If I said a warm-up what would you do after?"

"That's easy! I'd slip between your open legs and lift your skirt out of the way. Next I'd nuzzle and lick your pussy through your panties. Then, when you were nice and wet ..."

"Ten seconds then!"

"... I'd take your panties down so I could eat you properly. You know how I love your taste. I'd want to do that until you came all over my face."

"Oh, yes please! That's so nice, I'm touching my pussy as you speak. I'm pretending it's you doing all that to me. Mmmmm. Now I'll get you to sit back on the sofa beside me and I'll ease your beautiful, hard cock into my aching wet pussy, stopping when the tip is just inside. I'm going to hold your cock in my hand so I can move up and down on you so you enter and re-enter me."

"Oh boy! That would be amazing. You know how I like the feeling as my cock parts your lips to slip into you!"

"Steady on, There's more!"

"Well?"

"I'd then sit right down on you, so your cock fills my cunt and your balls are squashed against my ass. ..."

"And?"

"Hmmmm. ... I was just enjoying the feeling of you inside me, filling me. But since you ask; I'd gently rock to and fro so that you work even deeper inside me and my clitty is rubbing against you, I'd lower myself further so my tits rub on your chest and you can suck them for me. I'll come again that way. Now, do you want me to keep this up 'til you come too, or what?"

"Keep going! Sounds good to me! You do know I'm working this evening? Or trying to at any rate."

"Oh, I haven't disturbed your work have I?"

"You could say that. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on work any more this evening. I want to put 'theory into practice' too much! I'm feeling as horny as hell and I really want to fuck you now!"

"Good, I want you fucking me now. You've got 20 seconds to get here."

"Only 20 seconds?"

"Surely you can make it from the study to the lounge in that time, dear, at least if you run!"