Photo Developing

Story Info
Picture developing leads to phone sex.
4.4k words
4.55
90.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers

"One-hour photo, this is Shannon. Can I help you?" Said the voice after two rings. It was a very feminine voice – and young. Probably no more than mid-twenties.

"Yeah Shannon, I have a question but it's a bit unusual. Uh, I guess I should just ask it" I said

"That would be a good first step" Shannon replied and laughed. A giggle really. I could hear her moving things on the counter, the constant hum of the film processing machine and the background noise of the mall the store was located in. "We get all kinds of questions – believe me." She continued, her voice sounded like she was smiling.

"Well, my question is – do you have a policy or anything about developing nude photographs?" I asked. I wondered if she could hear the excitement in my voice – the slight breathlessness that seems to find its way into my voice whenever I ask this question.

"Um, actually the owner doesn't let us do them." She said dropping her voice to a more somber level. "He's no fun at all" she added with a laugh. Not a laugh to cover her nervousness but one honest and comfortable. She wasn't really phased by the question – probably had answered it dozens of times before.

"Oh no." I said with disappointment "I was really hoping you guys could do them. I'm having trouble finding a place to print them for me. They're not all that bad." I told her emphasizing the word "that" hoping to continue the conversation.

"We do get a lot of them in but if we notice them when they're developed we're not supposed to print them." Shannon said.

"Not supposed to?" I asked letting the question hang between us.

Shannon laughed. "Sometimes we just can't help it you know. We just can't turn the machine off in time." Her voice full of conspiracy and aware of the implications that could be drawn.

"So if I were to distract you….." I said slowly, "You might accidentally print my pictures?" I asked matching her tone.

Shannon, with enthusiasm said "You know, that could happen. I guess it's not a perfect system after all. Sometimes things fall through the cracks." She was now openly laughing at our game. Then seriously "There are no children involved are there?" When I told her no she said "I'll tell you what, come in after 8 in the evening when the owner is gone and I will "accidentally" do them for you."

"That would be great" I said knowing that my excitement was beginning to creep into my voice. "They're actually X-rated though" I told her "not just nudes."

"I sort of figured that – no problem. I'm over twenty one so I can see that stuff." She replied

"You said that you do get some of these pictures in. How uh, …. provocative…. do they get?" I asked her, now fully aroused and feeling encouraged by her commitment to customer service.

"You name it and we've seen it. It can be pretty entertaining in here some days." She admitted to me.

"Uh, OK – oral sex?" I asked

"Sure – that's probably the most common." she said very matter-of-factly.

"So you don't mind doing them? I mean, I don't want to offend anyone or get in trouble. I'm a little nervous about it all"

"Oh no, not at all. I consider it to be one of the perks of the job." She laughed with just a hint of embarrassment. "And don't be nervous – you can't get into trouble."

"My pictures are of my wife and I." I told her, trying prolong the conversation. Shannon replied with an "uh-huh" "In some I do have an erection." I confessed to her. Now touching myself for the first time, enjoying the feel of my thumb as it slid across the swollen head.

"I should hope so otherwise they're not really x-rated are they" Shannon laughed. Her statement more exciting in that moment than almost anything I could imagine.

"And some are of my wife going down on me and even of us masturbating." I continued, wondering if this rush of information would shock her. I was sure the excitement was now unmistakable in my voice.

"It sounds like you two had a good time" Shannon said casually but now without the laugh. The pause was just long enough to be meaningful. She was probably aware of my excitement. Did she think this was an obscene phone call? She was unclear where to take the conversation from here but seemingly eager to go wherever it led.

"And in a couple of the photos I am coming." I told her. I was now talking slowly, deeply, my voice thick with excitement. My fingers now glided over the slippery head and closed around the shaft in a slow downward stroke.

"Cool." Was her only response. And then, to fill the silence "The big finish huh? We get all that so we won't be shocked."

"So you don't think anyone will be offended or anything." I asked trying to compose my voice.

"No problem. After 8 in the evening the owner is gone and we're a pretty young group so it won't bother us at all."

"How many of you guys are going to see our pictures?" I asked her, reluctant to conclude our conversation.

"Tonight it's just me and David. Or, if you want I can do it, or just David can. "

"I definitely want you to" I told her quickly. "And I think it would be cool if David saw them too. I love to show off my wife and I guess I have some exhibitionism in me." I was now steadily sliding my hand up the shaft of my penis, over the head and then back down, thrusting upward slightly against my hand.

"Yeah, I would say so. Shannon laughed. "So something for me and something for David. I don't think I'll have a problem convincing David to take a look at your wife. But he'll see you too – is that OK?" Was she teasing me, aware that I was aroused?

"And in action" I told her. "Yeah, I think I will like that to tell you the truth." I was close but trying to remain in control.

"Very cool. David lives for these kinds of pictures." She said. "So when are you coming in?"

"I think I can come in tonight. You're open till what time?" I asked.

"I am here till 9. If you can't come between 8 and 9 tonight could you come in tomorrow night? I'll be here until 10."

"Don't want to miss the pictures huh?" I teased.

"I feel invested in them now that we've talked so long." She laughed sounding just slightly embarrassed.

"Should I just drop them off or bring them right to you?" I asked

"You should give them to me. And introduce yourself. What's your name?"

"Kevin" I replied.

"OK Kevin, I'll see you either tonight or tomorrow night."

"Yes, you sure will see me." I said, my voice straining as I watched my cock erupt in a streaming white climax.

I could hear her laugh as she hung up the phone. I continued to slowly stroke my slick, highly sensitive and now softening penis, already beginning to replay the conversation in my head.

Part II One-hour photo, this is Shannon. Can I help you?"

"Hi Shannon, it's Kevin -- the guy with the nude photos that you're going to develop."

"Yeah, hi Kevin. I remember. I didn't see you last night. Are you going to be able to make it tonight?" She asked. Her voice was already exciting me.

"I was going to but my wife got nervous about who's going to see the photos. But I think I have her convinced that you're the right person for the job."

"Really? How'd you do that?" Shannon asked?

"My wife walked into your store last night to check you out." I replied, wondering how she would take this information.

"She did, what's she look like? Did I talk to her?" She asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

"She asked you about a frame. She said you are real cute and won't mind you seeing the photos. So you made good impression." I told her.

"Oh yeah, I do remember her. She was really nice. We were real busy and she waited a long time. I remember…. she's pretty. So just seeing me made her more comfortable with having the pictures done?" she asked.

"Yeah, in fact – and don't take this the wrong way – but she even said that she was kind of excited by the thought of you seeing the pictures." I told her. I looked down at my fully erect penis, anxious to take hold, hoping Shannon's reply would add to my excitement.

"Wow, I'm not sure how to take that. But I guess I will take it as a compliment. Or should I be the one getting nervous now?" she laughed. For the first time I noticed the quiet on the phone. None of the background noise I had heard before – the processing machine, the hum of the mall – was there.

"No, don't get nervous." I laughed with her. "And do take it as a compliment. My wife said you're really a cute girl, long curly blonde hair, big blue eyes, very petite and a very nice butt."

"That's me, except I don't know about the butt part. Although my boyfriend does seem sort of fixated there. Geez, I got checked out didn't I?" She replied.

"Yeah, you did." I said. "Why is it so quiet there – it sounds like you're closed?" I asked.

"I just went into the backroom since it's a little more quiet. We have enough help right now to handle customers so I don't have to be up front." She explained.

"Oh, OK. So anyway, we're both excited that you're going to see us nude. I know that's a little weird but we talked about it last night and , well – it's exciting." I admitted to her while I stroked the underside of my penis with my fingertips. My voice was suddenly deeper.

"Kevin, are you doing what I think you're doing?" she asked with what I thought was a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Well, yes." I admitted but then added quickly "But your voice and the subject has gotten me kind of excited. Sorry, I hope you're not upset." I was now sliding my palm over the head of my penis – surprisingly close to climaxing.

"No, not really – it's just a little strange. Did you last time too? She asked, her voice now less animated and with a slight urgency to it.

"Yes" My hand was around the shaft now, orgasm imminent.

"Do you really have pictures or is this just a call to get off." She asked. Could I detect a tinge of disappointment in her voice?

"I do have pictures." I breathed heavily into the phone to her. "And they're just like I said, you can see my cock, in some we're masturbating and fucking and she is sucking my dick too." I was now on the verge, my hand moving quickly up the shaft to squeeze the head of my penis and roll my palm around before sliding quickly back down to the base. "Shannon, I'm going to come – is it OK?" I asked not waiting for an answer as my climax spilled through my fingers.

"Yes, it's OK." And then, softly "Do it."

I groaned quietly into the phone as I finished my climax, slowly now sliding my hand through the warm stickiness. "That was amazing." I said, at a loss for better words.

"That sounded cool. Are you OK there?" she asked in response to another soft groan from me?

"Oh yeah, I'm great – that was really hot." I replied, my voice returning to normal.

"It's pretty hot on this end now too thank you very much." Shannon said with a soft laugh. I was unable to remember why I thought her laugh sounded like a girlish giggle – this laugh was clearly a woman's laugh.

"Sorry about that." I said, actually a bit embarrassed. "I just got really excited thinking about what we were talking about and listening to your voice – which s very sexy. It was all your fault." I joked. "Now I am really going to be embarrassed to bring the pictures into you."

"Why? I just heard what I'll see you doing in the pictures. I understand guys, believe me – I have a boyfriend who is all guy. You have reason to be embarrassed. OK? Bring the pictures in tonight and I'll do them for you and your wife." Despite climaxing seconds earlier, Shannon was already beginning to excite me again.

"So your boyfriend masturbates?" I asked tentatively.

"Every time I turn around it seems like. I can't tell you how many times I have walked in on him. Not that I really mind – I don't have any problems with him doing it and I like to watch him – and besides, it usually leads other things." She laughed. "I can't believe I am telling you this." She said in a rush of words – girlish again. "I better get back to work. So come in tonight, OK Kevin. See you then."

"OK." Was all I managed to get out before she hung up. I looked down at my penis to see it beginning to swell again. I looked at the clock and wondered if I had time to re-think the conversation – and climax again.

Part III

I tried not to appear to lurk outside the store. I sat in the small restaurant bar across from the store watching the employees go about their routines. Shannon would have been easy to spot even if she hadn't been the only girl in the store. She was a very attractive blonde with curly hair and a body that from the bar looked well proportioned. She wore shorts and a uniform shirt with a small apron. She had nice legs and, just like my wife had said, a great butt. The only other employee in the store was a guy that looked to be in his late teens or early twenties sitting at the processing machine looking thoroughly bored. I assumed this to be David.

As I watched, Shannon moved from shelf to shelf straightening and stocking items all the while carrying on an animated conversation with David that would from time to time cause him to make a remark without looking up from the processor. The only time he took his eyes off his work was to watch Shannon bend at the waist to put merchandise on a low shelf. His eyes took in her backside until she stood up forcing him to look back to his work.

The electric bell sounded as I walked through the store entryway from the mall. Shannon looked up from behind the counter with a smile and asked "Hi, can I help you?" David did not look up.

"Shannon?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered as if to say "how did you know"

"Hi, I'm Kevin." I said, a little more tentatively than I had intended.

"Oh, hi Kevin." Shannon said smiling even more broadly and loud enough to cause David to look up from his work.

"Hi. Well my wife was right, you're really cute." Shannon looked down slightly and blushed just enough.

"Thanks, I could get used to this." She said glancing sideways at David.

"Well, here they are." I said handing over a single roll of film. She quickly took it and dropped it in an envelope and wrote "KEVIN" on the front. She looked up and asked "Do you want a last name Kevin?"

"No, that's OK" I replied. "So is this sort of weird given the phone call this morning?"

"It didn't bother me at all. I completely understand." She said, looking up at me, blue eyes full of genuineness. "It was cool really. I was just concerned that, you know," she glanced toward David and lowered her voice "that it was an obscene phone call and not a legit questions about pictures?"

"Well….." I said

Shannon laughed and said "I know it ended up that way but, like you said – it was all my fault. I talked you into it with my sexy voice and all." She was clearly enjoying this.

"I'm glad you're OK with it. I was sort of worried about coming in. So, I was planning on coming in tomorrow night to pick up the pictures."

Shannon looked up quickly and said "We can do them right now. And I'm not hear tomorrow night – I'm off." Then just as quickly said "But I can seal them up and you can pick them up later – just not during the day when the owner is hear. But any of the rest of us can give them to you - that will work."

"I was hoping to pick them up from you." I told her. "Can I come in the next time you're working and get them? Will they be OK here that long?" I asked her.

"Sure, I work again on Wednesday – 1 till 10 so you can come in and get them then. I'll set them aside so no one will see them – especially the owner." She said.

"Great" I said smiling at her. "so by then they'll be printed and you an David will have seen them?" I asked her.

"I am going to do them right now." She looked over at David and then back at me and lowered her voice. "Do you want me to be sure David sees them?"

"Definitely" I said lower my voice and leaning into her. "In fact it would be cool if you could call his attention to them and watch his reaction." I felt the first sensations of arousal, brought on by our conspiracy.

"And then what, report back to you?" she asked. I nodded trying to gauge her interest. "I don't know --- I guess I could do that. I'll try anyway. He might get embarrassed if I watch him look at the pictures.

"See how it goes." I suggested. She nodded, smiled brightly and said loudly "OK then." Our conspiracy was sealed.

"Alright," I said standing back away from the counter with my back to David. I'll give you a call Wednesday afternoon to make sure the photos came out OK."

"Talk to you then Kevin" she said with a smile to send me on my way.

Part IV "One-hour photo, this is David. Can I help you?"

"Hi David, is Shannon there? I asked.

"Yes, can I tell her who's calling? He asked.

"Tell her it's Kevin." I told him.

"Kevin – OK" I could tell there was some recognition in his voice. I heard the sound become muffled as he covered the mouthpiece of the phone. I could hear Shannon but not make out her words.

"She's just going in the back and she'll be right with ya man." David told me. I thanked him and then we both waited until I heard Shannon pick up and say "Hello Kevin." She sounded serious – no laugh yet. Before I could respond Shannon said "Hang up David – I got it now."

"Hi Shannon. Well, did the photos turn out OK?" I asked her getting right to the point.

"I think you'll be happy with them." She said

"Have you had a chance to look at them." I asked her, already beginning to see my penis swell.

"Yes, of course, they're right her in front of me in fact."

"Cool. What did you think?" My penis was beginning to bounce with my heartbeat.

"You guys look like you had fun. And you look good together. Your wife is really pretty – great body. I'd love to have her butt." Shannon said with a laugh.

"I know, she has a great ass doesn't she." I spread the clear bead over the head of my penis with my fingertip, anxious to slide my hand over the nobbed head and down the shaft. "Did the ones of her sucking my cock come out good?" I asked her as I cupped the head of my penis in the palm of my hand.

"Right to the point huh?" She said. "Let's see" I could hear her sorting through my photos. "There are four of them. In two she has you in her mouth – Geez, how's she do that, another she's just opening her mouth to take you in and in the other she's licking you." I was steady in my stroking of the shaft now – careful not to touch the head for fear of coming too soon.

"How about the ones of me jacking off." I asked her, my voice fast with excitement.

"You mean like you're doing now? She asked

"How did you know."

"I can tell – you sound turned on – and you should be. A stranger is looking at nude pictures of you and your wife describing them for you while listening to you get off. That would turn any guy on. Where are you anyway?"

"In my office" I told her.

"Aren't you afraid someone will walk in and catch you?"

"That's part of the excitement – someone might." I confessed to her.

"You better hurry then. OK, the ones of you jacking off are good. In one you're just touching the head and in the other two your hand is wrapped tight around it." I was close to coming but desperately wanted to wait.

"Do you like the look of my prick?" I asked her, the words rushing out of me faster than I had intended them to.

"Yeah, I like it. You're pretty thick it looks like." I was ready to explode at any moment now.

I asked her "how about the ones where we're fucking?"

"Fucking, fucking" she said. I could hear her sorting the photos.

"Oh, that sounds good when you say that" I groaned

"What – when I say fucking" she said, accentuating the word. "Yeah, my boyfriend likes when I say "fuck" – he's always asking me to talk to him. OK, there's the picture where your wife is on her side with her legs pulled up and you're in her, she's on her back and you're in her and the doggie-style one." I pulled my hand off my penis to avoid climaxing and moaned quietly. "I take it things are going well on that end? Did you finish?"

km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers
12