Photo Shoot

Story Info
For her anniversary, her husband suprises her with an MFM.
3k words
4.15
117.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"I have a surprise for you," said Jared as he walked in the door and wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. He kissed her neck tenderly before she said.

"What is it?" asked Emma

"Oh you will have to wait and see...but I guarantee you are gonna love it," Jared smiled as he inhaled her scent. Emma always smelled like jasmine and ginger. There was always something tropical and heated whenever she glanced his way. It was one of the things he loved about her.

"Get your bag we're going out," said Jared dressed in his business suit.

Emma shot Jared a surprised look but quickly ran to grab her bag. "Do I need to change?" she asked looking down at her own clothing.

"No baby, that dress will suit you fine," said Jared bending down to kiss her softly.

The kiss quickly turned heated when Emma slipped her tongue into Jared's mouth.

Jared groaned into her kiss as she probed more deeply brushing her leg against the increasing bulge in his pants. "Baby stop," grunted Jared as she grasped his hardness through his pants. "Plenty of time for that later,"

"You promise?" purred Emma. "Because I will hold you to it you know," Emma licked her lips as she thought about how hard Jared really was at this moment. She could think of a million things to do that didn't require going out.

"Of course baby, you'll like this," said Jared as Emma grabbed her jacket and bag.

As they got into the car, all of the sudden Emma felt a strange sense of nervousness. Why? This was Jared. She was never nervous with him. But tonight seem to indicate that there was something different going to happen

The scenery past by quickly and Emma began to recognize the direction they were heading, Jared turned to her and asked "Are you alright baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine why are we going to Sam's apartment?" asked Emma.

"That's where the surprise is...trust me Emma it will be good," Jared gave her his most comforting smile. He had been planning this for awhile. It just felt right the right time and moment.

Emma racked her mind trying to think of what possibly could be her surprise.

When they got out of the car and approached the two storey apartment the door opened a tall thickly muscled man walked out "Jared, I've got everything set up,"

Emma shot a look to Jared. What in the world was Sam talking about. This was going to be a good surprise? What the hell was going on? All these questions raced through her mind as she entered the apartment behind Jared.

"Thanks Sam, this is going to be great," said Jared as he entered the bedroom. The lavish golden and bronze room had a large king size bed and a professional looking camera set up on a tripod in the corner of the room.

Emma stopped as she took in everything. She slowly turned to Jared and asked "Ummm....Jared what exactly is the surprise that you talked about?"

"You know how you've wanted to get photos done for awhile now? I decided for our anniversary I could get Sam to do it," said Jared huskily. A spike of arousal lanced through her.

"They won't just be photos of me, will they?" Emma knew the answer before Jared responded. She also knew that no matter what the answer she wanted what was going to happen.

"Of course not baby," said Jared kissing her neck as he led her over the bedside table.

Sam pushed a roll of film into the camera and said "Ready to start when you are buddy,"

Sam's gaze landed on Emma and another shiver of arousal shot down her spine. What in the world? This was Sam. She never felt that way about Sam before. But for the briefest moment she wanted him in the pictures with her and Jared.

Jared kissed her slowly while the camera flashed, Emma melted into his kiss as he cupped her breast, her hard nipple straining at the fabric encasing her.

Emma forgot about the camera and where she was. She could only feel. Jared's fingers circled her nipple making it stand on end against the dress. If it got any harder she would burst into flames. She groaned against his teasing caresses, her hands reached up by themselves and began pulling at Jared's tie. Once she had loosened it she pulled it open letting it sit on him, she unbuttoned the middle of his shirt and slipped a hand inside stroking and caressing the flat hard planes of his chest. Jared gasped as she unexpectantly grabbed hold of his hardened nipple

Emma's fingernail grazed his nipple and Jared's gasp turned into a groan when she bent her head and replaced her fingers with her mouth. His hands fell away from her as she sucked and licked his nipple while her hands unbuttoned his shirt, she pushed her other hand into his shirt and rubbed and scrapped his other nipple. While Sam caught their movements with his professional eye.

Vaguely Jared was aware of flash in the corner of his eye. Emma was working his way down to his pants. Her tongue was working miracles on his stomach. It was now circling just above his pant line. Just a little lower...

She unbuckled his belt and pulled it open her tongue tracing the ridges of his stomach while she unbuttoned his pants and dragged the zipper down. Jared groaned in anticipation and then frustration as Emma stood up and pushed off his jacket and pulled out his tie. She pulled him in for a steamy kiss as she tugged his pants down. One of her hands reached down and pushed inside his boxers she grasped hold of his throbbing hardness and began stroking him tenderly. They remained facing the camera at all times while she teased him, stroking him as you would stroke a cat.

Sam looked through his lens. The scene before him was doing more than creating a mild friction. He wanted to taste Emma. And he wanted to replace her hand with his own on Jared. And that surprised him more than anything. His cock throbbed uncomfortably in his black jeans as Jared regained some sense of control he pulled the straps of Emma's dress down exposing her plump breasts to the room her hard nipples poking straight out. He groaned as she squeezed him tightly.

The dress puddled around her waist. Sam licked his lips as he snapped another picture, he wanted to taste those perfect pearls as Jared bent his head and grazed one with his tongue. Emma threw her head back and moaned again. Her whole body vibrated with heat.

Jared gasped against her breasts as her nails grazed against his throbbing flesh. "I need you in my mouth Jared," said Emma. She slid her hand out of his boxers and pushed his shirt off his shoulders. Then slid his boxers down revealing his thick generous manhood

Emma grasped the base of his cock and leaned forward to touch the tip of her tongue to his slit. "I just want a little nibble," she said between shallow licks.

Jared groaned long and deep the sound rumbling from his throat as she dragged her teeth up and down his shaft while her tongue flicked out and lashed across the highly sensitized tip. She grasped the base of his thick cock and stroked her hands up the length of him making sure to scrape her nails up the quivering flesh. Jared staggered as his legs began to feel like jelly from the intense sensation.

With a little help from Emma, Jared fell backwards onto the bed. She followed him never dislodging her mouth. She began a slow suction that increased in strength. With one large swallow she took all of him into her mouth to the back of her throat. Jared cried out and buried his hands in her hair as the intense sensations surged through him he fought against the release that was battering against him. Emma wanted Jared to spill into her mouth now she knew the one way that she could get this to happen, she clamped her throat muscles around his pulsing manhood as her fingers reached under his hips spreading his back passage she quickly shoved her thumb deep inside him. Jared cried out as his back arched from the bed, his orgasm blinded him with the white flash of intense pleasure as he pumped himself down her throat.

Sam had his hands tightly clenched on the tripod stand as his cock throbbed painfully in his pants, sweat forming on his brow as Jared recovered from the intense blowjob he just received.

Sam watched as Emma sat up and wiped her mouth. Her bunched up dress showed her ass perfectly and he got a glimpse of perfectly rounded globes and the small thatch of material that comprised her thong. He wanted to remove it with his teeth. God this watching business was harder then it had ever been for him.

He never had to have watched a couple that gave off so much energy as Jared and Emma. Emma squealed as Jared tossed her onto the bed and pulled her dress off her. She groaned as he nipped her thighs his tongue lashing over her sweat coated skin, Jared found the sweet spot on her body. The little bundle of nerves in her pussy just clamoring for attention. As he lowered his head to feast Emma used one hand to grab hold of headboard. The other wound its way into Jared's hair pushing his face to where she wanted it. Jared dragged her thong down over her hips as her nails dug into his scalp, he burrowed his tongue deep inside her heated passage. Emma shrieked with pleasure as Jared nipped her clit, "You taste so good," groaned Jared as he buried his tongue deep in her again. Emma couldn't help it. Her shrieks turned into screams. Sam watched as Jared's tongue began to slowly slide in and out of her. He couldn't help himself. He palmed his cock through his jeans as the display of Emma spread-eagle began to make him unbearably hard. "Oh God Oh God," Emma's head thrashed on the pillow as the pressure began to build.

Before Emma could peak, Jared left her panting and writhing on the bed before he shoved his iron hard shaft into her and thrust powerfully into her body.

She screamed as she felt every pulsing inch of him. Her wet walls began to spasmodically clench around him. Jared threw back his head and gritted his teeth. The tendons of his neck stood out as he tried to control his motion. All his instincts wanted were for him to push so far into her that she would know she was his.

Emma reached up and dug her sharp nails deep into his back dragging him back down to her she locked him into an intense fiery kiss as he pounded in her, Sam watched them entranced as he continued to take pictures. 'I need more pictures,' Sam thought. 'But a different angle. I want to see him pounding into her,' Sam picked up the camera off the tripod and walked over to side of the bed. He squatted down to see Emma's expression. She was biting her lip in sheer bliss as the sound of wet bodies slapping against each other filled the air.

Sam caught Jared's face as his release broke over him, Emma dug her nails into his back as she clamped over him relishing the feel of him pumping his seed deep inside of her. After their moans of pleasure subsided, Jared slid of her to the side of her. She looked at Sam and stared at the impressive bulge in his pants, he looked very aroused the sweat on his arms and forehead a testament to how he was feeling. She looked to Jared and he grinned at her knowing exactly what she had in mind.

Sam gasped as Emma grasped the bulge in his jeans and pulled him closer to her "You're looking very tense there, can I do anything to help you?" purred Emma as she dragged her nail down the center of his chest. Sam looked to Jared who was grinning to himself. Emma began slowly unbuttoning his black shirt, scraping her nails over his taut heavily defined chest. He shuddered as she dragged her nails over his hard nipples, groaning when she enveloped one of the hard buds in her mouth as her hands finished unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it out of his jeans and pushed it off his shoulders. Her hands got to work on his belt as her tongue and teeth traced the contours of his chest.

Jared watched Emma intently as she stripped his best friend, after she had pulled down Sam's jeans to reveal a thick cock tenting his black silk boxers he nuzzled into her neck grazing his teeth against her. She groaned as the pleasure washed over her, she grasped Sam's manhood through his boxers and stroked him while her teeth glided over his thighs.

Sam groaned as she hooked her fingers into the band of his boxers and slid them down his thick hard manhood was uncovered, after completely removing his jeans and boxers she surprised him, grabbing his toned ass and bringing him closer to her she quickly engulfed his throbbing cock dragging her teeth down the sensitized flesh. He cried out as the burst of pleasure rocked through him, he grabbed hold of her head as she sucked and nibbled the column of throbbing flesh.

His legs quivered as she pulled back slightly and grasped the base of him with her hands and stroked him. Jared chuckled as Sam stumbled grabbing hold of the bed side table for support, Jared watched them while he fisted his hard cock. Sam cried out in pleasure as Emma lashed his throbbing cock with her tongue. She wanted him to come right now, she completely engulfed his throbbing flesh in her mouth and convulsively swallowed around him while her nails caressed the space between his ass and balls. Sam grabbed hold of the window frame and side table tightly as the pleasure burned through him, he shouted out as his seed ripped from him. His orgasm flooded his senses as all he could see was blinding white. After he came down from his high he staggered and collapsed onto the bed.

"Wow," he groaned as he panted resting against Emma while Jared continued to fist his cock and nibble on Emma's neck.

"Do you want to make it more interesting buddy?" asked Jared.

"What do mean?" asked Sam.

"Emma has always had a fantasy of being taken by two men at the same time," said Jared.

Sam groaned as Emma licked her lips and grasped hold of his hardening member.

"Just need to get you hard again Sam," purred Emma as she stroked him. With her other hand she pulled him in for a searing kiss while Jared placed nipping, sucking kisses down her back. Emma gasped in surprise squeezing Sam when Jared began pushing wet fingers inside her back passage, spreading her. Preparing her for his girth, Sam groaned when she flicked her thumb over his tip. She released him and licked the glistening pearl of his pre-come off her thumb. She groaned and said "You taste so good Sam, almost as good as Jared,"

"I think she's ready buddy," said Jared as he pressed his thumbs inside her. She gasped as he spread her wider, bringing her own fluids from her pussy to lube her up.

"I think she is too," growled Sam grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head. He thrust his tongue down her throat and ravaged her mouth while he pushed himself into her folds and slid himself in all the way to the hilt so their pubic bones were rubbing. Sam groaned "God you're so fucking tight," Emma moaned as she took his girth. He was thicker then Jared so it took some stretching for him to settle inside of her. Sam let go of her hands and grasped her waist, he slid out of her slowly before slamming his weight against her nudging her cervix as he pushed himself to the hilt. Emma cried out in pained pleasure as Jared thrust himself in her while Sam pulled out. Soon she was panting and writhing in their hold. They both wrapped their legs over hers tightly grasping her waist as they slammed into her.

The sensations bombarded her as she felt Sam's powerful chest his thick heavy muscles pressing against her chest. She also felt Jared's very hard chest muscles and sculpted abs pressing against her back. She felt as if she was trapped in a blazing inferno, the heat their bodies gave off stifled her with the waves of burning consuming pleasure as they took turns thrusting into her. She could feel their pace beginning to change as they lost control over themselves. They began to thrust faster losing all rhythm she screamed out in pleasure as she felt both of them inside of her at the same moment. Her orgasm washed over her like a thundering waterfall, she clamped over her lovers as the molten pleasure coursed over her. Sam dug his fingers into her waist and pushed deep inside of her, Jared grunted as the fiery pulse of pleasure rushed over him. He tightened his hold on her waist and drove into her, he could feel Sam's cock in her through the thin membrane. Emma gasped and soundlessly, breathlessly cried out as a second orgasm shattered her when they both exploded flooding her with their essence. Sam and Jared roared in pleasure as they emptied themselves into Emma's shuddering shaking body.

"That was such an amazing anniversary present Jared," panted Emma kissing him after they regained their breath enough to speak.

"It wasn't supposed to go quite like that, but it happened," panted Jared as he spooned his sweaty body against hers. Sam laid against the pillows his heaving body covered with sweat. He couldn't believe what had just happened. They slipped into sleep there on the bed after their exhausting love making activities.

Sometime in the night Emma awoke between the two hard muscular bodies their breathing indicating they were sleeping and thought 'This has been the best present ever.'

Acal
Acal
374 Followers