Photo Shoot

Story Info
Modeling, not just a job, it's an adventure.
2.2k words
4.14
258.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agency had sent me to work with this photog several times before and we'd gotten along just fine. He was a nice enough guy and seemed pretty decent so when the offer came to do a location shoot with him in Canada I had no problem accepting. The $10,000.00 paycheck for a month's work was a big inducement, too. Besides, it was late fall and it would be January before any new work came up.

It was a short flight to Vancouver and the ride to the harbour was almost as long as the flight, given the morning commute traffic. I made it just in time and met Jon at the floatplane dock where it turned out we were the only passengers. I said 'hi' to the pilot and he didn't even turn around to talk to me as he was busy preflighting the plane. It was a pretty big plane for just two people and then when Jon got me inside I saw all of the cargo and figured there would be a few stops to drop off this stuff on the way to the location.

Jon gave me a pair of earplugs as the twin turbo-props came to life with a roar and that was the end of any possible conversation. The plane taxied out into the harbour and with very little ceremony we were quickly in the air. I saw Grouse Mountain off to the right as we flew north and I watched below as civilization thinned out with each passing kilometre.

I'm not sure when, but I took a nap after a while and woke up when the plane encountered some turbulence. I looked out the window and saw that we were descending. My watch told me that six hours had elapsed since we'd taken off and the late afternoon sun confirmed it. The landing was smooth and we soon came aside a small dock. The pilot cut the engines and deftly jumped to the dock to secure the plane.

"Christie, why don't you take your bags up to the cabin and I'll be up to join you in a few."

Jon was already busy unpacking boxes from the plane and I didn't bother to reply. I grabbed my bags and headed up the slope from the dock to the quaint little cabin tucked into the trees. The cabin was nicely appointed with rustic furnishings and three bedrooms. I picked out one of them and then realized I needed to pee. The bathroom was very modern in contrast to the rest of the place and I was really surprised to find not only running water, but hot water coming out of the tap when I washed up. I was still unpacking my clothes when I heard the plane start up. Minutes later, the sounds were replaced by stillness as the floatplane lifted off and flew away.

"So, do you like the place?" Jon had managed to walk in unnoticed despite the pervading silence.

"Oh, yeah, it's beautiful. I've never seen a place like this, really."

He looked around as if trying to decide what to say next. "Well, I bought the place a few years ago and this is the first time I'll be spending any serious amount of time here. There used to be a lumber camp near here and the electricity still came in so that made the deal for me."

I turned back to my clothes and didn't see his reaction when I replied. "A month isn't serious time, I'm sure it'll be over before we know it."

When I turned back to him all I saw was his back as he went out to get a fire started and then he started on dinner.

The evening went nicely and we had a nice chat near the fire before calling it a night. The next morning Jon came in and woke me up, I could smell bacon and coffee in the air and instantly knew he'd been up for a while. I was a little miffed that it was still dark out and then I realized he wanted to shoot with the morning light. I got my robe and slippers on and went out to the kitchen right as the door closed with Jon going outside. The breakfast was on the table and I helped myself.

A quick shower and then I was into my morning ritual. Blow drying the hair, brushing and flossing, makeup, and...where were my birth control pills? I looked all over and couldn't find them to save my soul. I got on the first outfit of the day and went out to join Jon.

"Jon, you haven't seen a round little pack of pills have you?"

"No, why?"

"Well...I guess it won't matter." My period was due soon anyway, the pills I was taking at this point were the placebos. Next week, well, I'd deal with it then.

We were done by nine and then there was a break until sunset. I killed the time with one of a number of books I'd brought along, Jon chopped wood after cleaning up the kitchen.

This became our routine for two weeks and then one morning Jon announced he wanted to do some nude shots. I've done nude posing for an art class, but there was just...something...in the way Jon was asking that made little warning bells go off in my head, but what was I supposed to do? Ten grand is a lot of money and the five figures figured into my agreeing to do the shots. He set the lights up in the bedroom we weren't using and the room warmed up right away. He talked to me a lot as we worked and my poses became a little more sensual than artsy and I kind of got into it and had some fun. When he asked me to do some handcuffs he was already getting them on me as I laid back. My wrists were secured to the sturdy headboard and he adjusted the lights before getting back to work.

I was soon into the role playing a vixen for the camera, posing sensuously with my legs modestly held together as teasingly as possible. It was kind of fun, really.

"Okay," Jon said, putting the camera down," let's do something new."

I was just about to ask when he sat dwon on the bed next to me.

"Open your mouth kind of wide."

You gotta understand, when you're a model you get used to doing what the photographer asks so I did. He popped the ball gag into my mouth and then tied a little harness behind my neck, holding the gag comfortably in my mouth. I did get a little worried, I'll admit.

"Comfy?" he asked.

I nodded 'yes' and then he went down to my ankles and placed leather restraints on them. The restraints on my ankles had chrome rings on them and these Jon tied to some black ropes that had been behind the headboard.

"We're gonna do a little softcore, just to see, okay?"

Porn isn't my thing, but I was bound and gagged and could hardly complain. I did, however, give a yelp as Jon pulled the ropes and my ankles were pulled back towards the headboard. My pussy was lewdly displayed and I felt like some cheap porn slut as he took the pictures. My trust in him was dropping by the minute.

"Okay, how about you try to get loose while I get some more shots?"

I struggled as best I could while the camera clicked and whirred and he moved all around the bed, getting my struggles on film. I was seriously trying to get free and felt more and more vulnerable as my efforts yielded no results.

Exhausted, I gave up and decided to take a break for a few minutes. Jon changed lenses and started doing closeups of my face before moving down my body, recording my every detail on film. I was kind of pissed when he got between my legs and shot me looking at him as he focused on my pussy.

"Okay, I think we're done with the softcore."

'Good', I thought. It was over.

He walked out of the room and came back with his hi-res digital video camera. He set it up off to one side of the foot of the bed and then he turned it on before leaving the room. I just sat there for a few minutes, looking at the camera as I wondered what was next.

"Christie," he said from outside the room, "are you ready for the hardcore portion of our shoot?"

Hardcore? What the hell was he talking about?

He stepped into the room just wearing his white bathrobe. Oh shit. He dropped the robe as I was screaming and struggling and I got to see his long, thin cock spring free from the terry cloth.

I closed my eyes as he got onto the bed and then shrieked as his hands came up around my thighs. I opened my eyes and stared in horror/fascination after his toungue started probing my pussy.

"Gotta get you ready first, kind of rude to go in dry, dont'cha think?" Jon smiled as he went back to work on my pussy.

The son of a bitch. He was dedicated to his efforts and kept at it for easily a half hour before, in spite of my feelings, a familiar urgency began to build in me.

"Yeah, that's it. Gonna come for me Christie?"

I shook my head 'no' as he took me to the edge and I went off. He went in again and furiously brought me to a quick second release, rendering me quite senseless. Woozy, I watched him with a detachment as he reached for his robe and used it to wipe off his face. Then he got between my legs and touched me with his hand. A finger slipped into me without any resistance.

"Yeah, I think you're ready."

I struggled to avoid it, but the camera caught him as he scooted up to me and lined his long cock up with my wet entrance. I struggled and shrieked as I felt his cock rub into my crotch, slipping back and forth in the hair and folds of my body.

I froze as he finally took me by the hips and his cock slipped into me, just the head.

He sighed as his hips thrust forward and the length of his cock plunged into me. His hands ran over my belly and up to my breasts while he fucked into me with a calm, deliberate pace. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and licked them and then wettened my nipple, bringing it erect with his attentions. He went on playing with me for several minutes befre he took me by the butt and lifted me up. He backed off a bit and then scooted closer to me. When he entered me again he bottomed out in my pussy and his long cock plowed into my cervix.

I winced with the discomfort and arched my back, trying to get it out.

"No, Christie, you're gonna take my cock all the way."

He gave me a deep thrust just to make the point and then he took me by the hips and began the final act. I saw it in his eyes and realized he wasn't going to stop! Shit! He was going to COME in me! The pain from his cock banging into my cervix was nothing compared to what I thought of being filled with his baby, carrying his baby. Even as he fucked me harder and harder, I resolved to have an abortion when the plane came back in

two more weeks. I silently accepted the situation as Jon began to turn red from the effort

and the sweat ran down his face. He was holding it back, I could see. I looked down at my pussy and saw the impossible length of his cock slipping in and out of my belly, each stroke being slower than the one before. Finally, he pressed into me as deep as he could and I felt his cock spurting baby cream deep into my ovulating womb. It was like a firehose filling me up.

Damn him.

He spurted into me a few more times and then just let his cock soften inside of me. I wanted to beg him to pull it out instead if having it hold in his foul sperm, but there was the gag. His cock had gone soft and he looked at me and caressed me as he took in the sight of his cock resting in my freshly fucked and spermed pussy. Then he gave me a little thrust and I felt some of his come squish out of me and dribble down my ass.

"I suppose now is a good time to tell you that your pills went in the fire the first night we were here."

He paused, as if for effect.

"And I'm sure you've got visions of me in jail and you getting an abortion when the plane comes back." He chuckled.

And then I felt him start to swell in me again.

"The plane will be back, of course, but not for a year. By then an abortion will be out of the question, don't you think?" He smiled as he began to fuck me again. Yeah, I was fucked in more ways than one.