Photo Shoot Ch. 02

Story Info
My brother performs his part of our bargain.
1k words
4.41
209.2k
66

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers

There I was, lying nude on my bed, posing for my little brother's camera.

It had all started innocently with a few bathing-suit shots. He was really quite good at photography, and that was how it had progressed to him coaxing me to pose in my underwear. The pictures made good use of shadow and color, and the poses were natural and sexy, but not overtly so. And he was kind and flattering, and it made me feel beautiful in a way I never had before.

So when he urged me to take off first my bra and then eventually my panties, which by then had a telltale wet spot, I did it, but only after tugging down his shorts and his boxers to expose the erection that I could easily see.

When we stopped for a break, I resisted the sudden urge to touch his impressive manhood, and instead I had asked him a question. Taking both of my breasts in my hands, I said, "you make yourself come, sometimes, don't you?"

"Huh?" Was all he could answer, and he was blushing deeply again. His erection remained insistent and firm.

"You heard me, little brother. And I already know the answer. I know you masturbate when you're alone in your room. Sometimes I can hear ... you know ... noises." Again, I played my fingers across the tops of my inner thighs, suggesting the things I might do down there with my own hands.

"Everyone does that," was his response.

It was not enough for me. "You didn't answer my question. I know everyone does it. I want you to look me in the eye and admit to me that you masturbate." I rolled over onto my stomach and propped up my chin in my hand. He started to take more pictures of my bare backside, so I reached up and took the camera from him.

"Go on, say it," I insisted.

"Y-yes," he stammered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I ... I make myself come sometimes."

"There, you've said it. Now, isn't that better?" He just nodded.

"Well, you know, I do it too."

He said "I figured you did, but, you know, I wasn't quite sure."

"And I'll bet you'd like to take some pictures of me doing that," I went on.

"Oh, sis, you know that would be so hot!"

So I got to the point. I quoted that age-old cliché: "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

He looked confused. "What do you mean?"

I pulled myself up and sat on the bed cross-legged, bringing my hands together and placing them in front of me on the mattress, trying to hide all of my womanly things from my brother for a moment. What I really wanted to do was to reach out and touch his long, smooth erection, but I kept my hands in front of myself.

My desire was in almost total control of me now. "If you let me watch you make yourself come, then I'll do it for you. And... I want you to take pictures... you know... while I'm doing it."

"Well, uh... ok, but... where?" he stammered.

I smiled and propped up a pillow beside me on my bed. As he moved to stretch out, I said, "wait," and I reached to help him out of his shirt. His face was a deep red as at last he stretched out beside me fully naked, and I suppose my own cheeks felt a little bit warm just then, too.

I didn't think it was possible for his penis to stand out more urgently from his body, but it did so, and he reached his right hand down and started to stroke it.

"Mmmm, that's it, bro. Nice and slow; I don't want you coming too quickly," I encouraged him.

I rolled back onto my stomach, my face next to his bare hip, and his hard-on looked enormous from this close angle. He looked down at me as I reached a hand under myself to touch my own needy wetness.

"That's not fair, doing it where I can't see," he moaned, his voice ragged.

"Oh, I know you want to get a nice view," I replied, my own breathing becoming uneven. "And you will, once you finish. I want you to take pictures, remember?"

I was so close to my brother's erection as he masturbated that I could smell the mixed scents of his sweat and musk. I was so horny myself that I was ready to do just about anything.

He was breathing audibly now, and his hips were moving slightly, thrusting himself into his hand.

I sat up again, cross-legged like before, and wiggled my butt over beside his arm. "Are you getting close to coming now?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah," he breathed, and his whole body trembled. He shot one long jet of white semen onto his chest, and I could see the mess this was threatening to make, so I leaned over and cupped the head of his throbbing penis with my hand, not quite touching him, but letting him spill the rest of his orgasm into it. Let me tell you, it seemed to just go on and on.

The liquid was thick and warm in my cupped fingers, and when at last he was finished I brought my two hands together, keeping it from dripping onto my bed.

He looked at me, just as red as before, surprised to see me holding his sperm in my hands.

Then he smiled and propped up on one elbow. "Your turn now, sis."

"I know, I know," I replied. "Hold your horses. Just let me go, uh, you know, wash my hands."

He stood and opened the door for me and I hurried off into the bathroom. I kicked the door closed behind me, and before I turned my hands over, spilling his seed into the sink, I brought one finger to my lips and tasted my brother on it. It was salty and slightly bitter, but overall, not bad.

Then I quickly washed my hands and dried them. The fact that I had just tasted my own brother's semen was only making my desire become more demanding. I needed to take care of it so badly, I didn't care anymore that my kid brother would be watching.

And snapping photograph after dirty nude photograph of me as I did it.

Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers