Photo Studio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"Fuck yes!" I shot back, more than ready to unload again.

"Good!" she said as she quickly spun around, finally releasing my arms and kneeling on all fours over me so her tits were hovering in front of my face. I felt her grab my cock as she looked back toward her own ass and then felt the heat of her sopping pussy envelope my head. Ever so slowly she backed down my shaft, driving more and more of my fat cock into her pussy, her eyes closed and a tiny moan escaping from her lips. She continued to push back against me until I was fully engulfed by her wet soft tunnel, her hips rolling slightly to grind her clit against the base of my cock before she started sliding up it again, agonizingly slowly.

"Now just lay there and be a good boy, and I'll give you a wonderful orgasm." She practically whispered.

Laying there and being good was far from what I had in mind. I would have preferred right then to reach for her hips and jam my cock deep into her as I exploded, but I did my best to not hump up into her pussy as she eased up and down my shaft over and over again, each trip her hips rolling and grinding herself against me. It wasn't long before I reached up to those incredibly sexy tits and cupped each one in a hand, letting her hard nipples protrude between my fingers. With each stroke she made I squeezed her breasts, making sure my fingers squeezed her nipples, and then as she hit the end of her stroke and rolled her hips, I pulled on her nipples, stretching and elongating them before letting them slide from between my fingers to snap back into place.

Over and over we repeated this dance, my cock on the verge of blowing its load, but her motions seeming to be timed to just keep me from going over the edge. Her own eyes stayed closed, her mind focused on the sensations that seemed to be rippling through her whole body. She was covered with a sheen of sweat, some of it combining to run down her sides and legs, a bit even trickling around her sexy tits to be trapped between my hands and her creamy soft skin.

"Ohhhh yes. Soooo good and oh so close!" she cooed as she rocked herself, driving both of us wild. "You wanna cum in my hot little pussy? Fill me with your hot thick fuck juice? Come on stud. Give me that cum. Let your cock explode inside me!" she said in a husky breathless voice as she started riding me faster, her strokes up and down my shaft suddenly becoming harder as she slammed herself down on me, her bare ass slapping against my thighs.

"OH FUCK I'M CUUUUMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!" She screamed suddenly as her pussy convulsed around me, squeezing me and rippling up and down the length of my shaft as she continued to slam down on my cock, banging my engorged mushroom head into the end of her tunnel and her clit into the base of my cock. "OHHHHH GODDDD DO IT! CUM FOR ME!"

I groaned and arched my back, driving my cock up to meet her strokes as I my cock began to swell even larger, I could feel my cum boiling up ready to fill her. "Oh shit. Here it comes!" I groaned loudly.

"OHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!" She screamed as the first gush of my cum shot up into her. She jammed herself down onto me, her whole body trembling and shaking as my cock surged shot after shot up into her, my body jerking and convulsing with each new pulse of cum.

"Ohhhhhh Yesssssss!" She hissed softly after what felt like an hour of our mutual climax. She reached for my hands and pulled them from her tits, entwining her fingers into mine and slowly pushing my hands up and over my head. She pressed our hands against the floor and slowly lowered herself down until she was laying flat on top of me, her tits pressing to my chest and her soft lips gently teasing against mine. "Now that was more like it," she whispered. "I kind of hate to get dressed and go home. Maybe we'll just stay here and fuck all night!"

"Well, it's not the most comfortable place I've ever screwed," I answered her.

"Well then, where will it be, your place or mine?" she asked me as I lay pinned below her.

"Yours or mine?" I asked in confusion.

"Uh huh. You don't think that one little go around was going to be enough. I told you that if you were going to fuck me I expected to be well fucked. So, do we continue this at your place or mine?"

"Well, yours I guess," I answered with a shrug.

"Good,." she said letting go of my hands and standing up, a gush of cum leaking from her and dripping across the floor as she walked over to her pants. She pulled her boots from the legs and slipped them onto her stocking feet. "No point in putting any of this back on. We'll just be taking it off when we get home anyway. Besides, I'd kind of like to see just how hard you get riding around in my van completely naked!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers
12