Photographic Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodie!" She ran over and hugged me, burying her face in my chest. I responded in the only logical manner and hugged her back. And toyed with her bra strap. "None of the boys seem to think so." She looked up from our embrace. "There's one outfit I refused to wear in the pictures. I'd like you to see it. Okay?"

I nodded.

"For this one, you'll have to go out so I can change."

Her criteria for whether I stayed or not was confusing. I exited her room and idled in the hallway.

It only took a few minutes. "Okay, I'm ready."

Was she, ready for me? Ready for what with me? To pose, or something more? It was clear why she'd decided not to get shot in this pajama outfit. The top was sheer, her nipples clearly visible. So were the panties, more than a hint of pubic hair and her pussy exposed. I had one thing to say. "Wow!"

"This shows too much, right?"

"Well, there was that one photo where you dropped your bra -"

"The topless one?" She turned red. "Shit! Norma promised she'd deleted it."

"She didn't." My previous experiences with Norma proved that she wasn't trustworthy. Fuckable with great tits, yes.

"So you've seen me naked on top in one picture. This isn't that much worse."

Claire didn't include the slippery dress incident a few minutes previous. The topless photo was great but this was in person. "I guess not. But did you ever pose in panties that sheer?" There, I acknowledged that her pussy was visible.

She touched herself there. "I guess not. Does it make a difference?" She left her hand in place, fingers caressing her labia. "One thing you don't know is what happened after Norma stopped shooting. Every time, I needed relief. You know what I mean?"

I sure did. "Uh huh." I needed some, right then and there.

Claire plopped back on her bed and massaged her breasts though the translucent top. She arched her back each time her hands passed across her nipples. One hand snaked down into her panties cupping and then palpating her pussy "You know what?"

That you'd like a fat juicy dick down there? Or that you'd like a man's lips on your nipples? 'What?"

I think Norma is a lesbian. She bucked her hips, fingers digging into her vagina. And I think she was trying to make me one too.

Why do you say that?

Because she touched me and helped be play with myself although j still can't seem to get it right. When she dud it I got all churned up inside. But I can't do it for myself.

Your technique looked good to me. Very good.

"Then how come I can't give myself an orgasm?"

"Try again."

This time, she slid her panties off. "Tell me what I should do."

Her thighs opened and her finger slid up her labia and then into her pussy. Damn, why should I let something that juicy go to waste with masturbation? My prick would do a great job of getting her off. Her movement was in and out, ignoring her clitoris "Try bending your finger and sliding it down and in instead of straight in."

She altered her entry but not what I'd suggested.

"It's not working. Show me."

Was she really asking me to touch her pussy? A daydream come true. I dampened my finger between her labia before probing for her clit. It was nestled between the two flaps at the top edge of her slit. One touch and her hips jerked. "Shit! What are you doing?"

"It's a sensitive spot."

"Damn right it is."

She didn't ask me to stop so I kept going. Then she dropped her hands to the bed and gripped the sheets. I took up the slack, finger fucking her as best I could, leaning over her. Her nipples threatened to poke through the sheer material. God, I wanted to lean over and suck them, cloth covered or not. Her quick breaths and spasming hips interrupted my train of thought. I didn't stop until she melted back onto the mattress, legs splayed, eyes closed. "Damn. Even Norma didn't do it that good." Claire sat up, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. No tongue, but hard-pressed mouth. She came up for air. "Thanks. That was great. For a while there, I thought that guys couldn't get me excited, but you disproved that."

My erection was at face height after I stood up.

"Damn! Look at you. I turn you on too."

"You expected me to stay unaffected?"

"I didn't think about you at all. I'm sorry." She pouted. My dick flinched. "Let me help." Her fingers searched for my zipper.

"Maybe we should stop here." Because with my dick out in the open and her panties off and her being all lubricated, there was the distinct possibility for sex. And at that point, I was undecided about whether that was a good idea or not. Oh, sex is always a good idea. But with Claire? In her bedroom? And her father due home from work? That might be just a tad too risky. While I pondered my choices, Claire had made hers and closed her lips on my dick. She sucked and slurped and drooled. I had to stop my hips from thrusting. Fucking her mouth might ruin the whole thing. "That feels good." No lie there.

"Mmmmfff," she replied.

I took that to mean she was enjoying it too.

She changed to pumping my cock with one hand. "Are you going to orgasm?" "Norma said she's done this with guys lots of times. She has them cum on her tits. She has nice tits, doesn't she? Not like mine."

"You have lovely breasts," I said. "I came when I saw that topless photo."

"You did?"

She pulled the lingerie from her body and there they were. She swung her legs to the floor and resumed pumping, now with both hands. "Cum on my tits."

I helped Claire by leaning forward and back. She squeezed hard, to give me pressure, the only way I was going to cum.

Drench my tits," she crooned. "Cover them."

I did, with my hands. And I plucked her nipples. Now she was moaning and pumping. Which got me even hotter. I leaned forward so the head of my dick bumped in between her tits. The shallow valley was the standby for her pussy. The mass of her breasts was too little for a tit fuck so a chest fuck would have to do.

"That's it," she urged me on. "Cum on. Get juicy."

I pinched her nipples. She pulled even harder on my dick. My balls tingled. I rocked side-to-side, dripping cum on both tits, rubbing my dick against her nipples.

Claire looked down at the mess I'd made on her tits. "Wow! How hot was that?"

"Very." I needed someplace to sit down. I picked the chair in front of her desk. I hadn't taken any photos of her hand job or my finger fuck. Just as well.

She leaned back and spread her legs. "You can fuck me if you want."

It was an exciting invitation but her timing stunk. I was in no condition to have sex with anyone. I'd just ejaculated, and recovery for me wouldn't be instantaneous, despite what porn stories say. "I'm not prepared-"

Claire got up and sat on my lap, one leg on each side. My limp dick was just below her spread labia. "You will be." She resumed kissing. I used my tongue first. She startled, and then joined in with awkward thrusts of her tongue in my mouth. One of her hands took my prick and rubbed it against her pussy. "Norma said she's done it with older men. I bet she never had a penis this big."

In fact, Norma had this precise prick. Our conversation about Norma and fucking was helping me get harder. Not erect, but fat enough to be manipulated. And Claire did just that, puttying my dick in direct contact with her cunt. My cock bent with the pressure. If I got firmer, I'd expand up past the entry.

"Hello? Is anybody home? Marcus, you here?"

I lurched at Archie's voice. My prick sampled Claire's pussy just for an instant. Clair jumped off my lap, grabbed a shirt and pants and ran for the bathroom across the hall. I forced my half-mast dick into my pants and zipped up. I looked for something to hold. Claire's camera.

Hey, how did it go? Archie walked in.

"I knocked them dead," I said. "You look better,

"Yeah. Cold broke a few hours after you left." He spied the unlabeled CD on the floor and picked it up. "Whose is this?"

"Claire's."

She entered the room, plucked the CD from her father's fingers and tucked it in a textbook on her desk. "My pictures."

"So what have you guys been doing?" Archie asked.

I hope his nose was still stuffed enough not to smell the odor of sex in the room. "We were talking-"

"About photography," Claire butted in. "He was giving me some pointers. Taking good pictures is hard."

"Maybe you should work with him, to get the most out of your equipment," said Archie.

I smiled. I'd almost gotten full access to Claire's equipment.

'I'd like that," said Claire.

"Sure, I'd be glad to teach her what I know." About exposure and f-stops and doggie position.

"Great! You want something?" asked Archie.

I'd already seen his daughter naked, fingered her and slipped my dick briefly into her cunt. "No thanks. I should go home and get some rest." I walked to the front foyer.

"Get some rest so you're ready for my lesson," said Claire.

Archie scratched his head but said nothing.

"Jet lag," I muttered. "See you in the office."

I achieved another erection by the time I got home, just thinking about my next encounter with Claire.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email at and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2008, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12