Photography and Fashion

Story Info
Two lovers, lost and then re-found with a family twist.
10.6k words
4.45
18.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Special thanks to "larryinseattle" for his editing and patience.

*****

Gavin had always loved photography. He got his first camera, an old Browning 'Fold-out' model, from an aunt when he was six years old. After that, everywhere he went, people heard 'snap, snap, snap' as roll after roll of film poured from it. When he was in high school, he even became the school newspaper's photographer. So it was no surprise when he decide to pursue professional photography as a career.

The best photography schools were all on the East or West Coast so, after months of pondering where to go, he decided to head West. He celebrated the final night at home with his father, relatives, and friends. His mother had left years ago and no one seemed to want to talk about her.

During his second semester, he met Denise. Although six years older than him, she was a photographer's dream. She was 5-foot, 6-inches tall though she usually wore either high-hells or a pair of hiking boots, both of which added 2 - 3 inches. Her hair was deep auburn with blonde highlights and her eyes were a beautiful shade of green-grey. She was deeply tanned from years of living in the area and it was almost impossible to hide her 36D-25-36 figure, especially since she liked to wear loose tops or blouses that she tied under her bust, and a pair of shorts or 'Daisy Dukes'. Instantly he knew two things, first he wanted to photograph her and second, if he was lucky, he wanted to make love to her.

As it turned out he got his first wish just a few days later. Denise was a fashion student and needed some pictures of the clothing and designs she was working on. Her usual photographer was out of town and she had heard about how good Gavin was. The two of them met and after seeing some of his work, she agreed to let him take the pictures.

Everyone said the results were fabulous and that night, after a party, they became lovers. For the next four years they maintained a "friends-with-benefits" type of relationship but neither talked about a future together. All too soon graduation came and they went their separate ways.

Gavin pursued his career in photography by taking a job with a well-known photographic agency while Denise continued taking classes in fashion towards an advanced degree in design. They tried to keep in contact but slowly drifted apart. The last thing that Gavin heard about her was that she was starting her own clothing line while working as a part-time model.

Time passed and things happened. He seldom got home to see his dad, instead sending a card, including a photo of where he was working. On one job he suddenly found himself only 30 miles from home so he took a quick detour to see his dad. The surprise that awaited him was anything but expected.

When he knocked on the door, no one answered. Going around behind the house, he heard voices and looked over the fence. There he saw his father sitting in a lounge chair, a beautiful, statuesque woman carrying a can of beer towards him.

"Hello," he called.

"Hello?" his father replied.

"Hey dad. Surprise," he said as he opened the gate and walked in. The woman froze in place as if struck by lightening.

"Gavin? What are you doing home?"

"I have a job not too far from here and thought I'd surprise you."

"You definitely did that. Come on in. Take a seat. We've got a lot to talk about."

"So I can see," Gavin said as he looked at the woman.

Chuckling, his father reached out for her, "Gavin, I have someone I'd like you to meet. This is ..."

"Denise?" Gavin finished as the woman turned towards him.

"Why yes. Do you two know each other?"

A look of concern flashed across her face as she waited to see what he'd say.

"Ya, we went to the same college. In fact, I did some of my first work for her."

"Really? Why didn't you say anything, darling?" Gavin's father asked.

Looking from Gavin to his father and back again she stammered, "I honestly didn't know. There are so many people with your last name and we're so far from school that I had no idea."

Recalling all the pictures that his father kept on the walls of him when he was young, Gavin had a feeling there was far more going on then he was being told.

"I'm so glad that you know each other. It will make things much easier ... since she's your step-mother."

"My what?"

"You heard me. She's your step-mother."

"How?" Gavin asked, totally bewildered.

"We met at a business conference on the West Coast. I think you were somewhere in Europe at the time. We seemed to hit it off right away. We spent the whole week together ... and another week after that. When we said good bye, I knew I wanted her in my life so after a lot of persuasion and trips back to the West Coast I finally got her to agree. We were married in a quiet ceremony at a small church along the Coast Highway. The next couple of months were rather hectic since she owns her own clothing line, but she moved in her about 6 months ago."

"Ahhhhhh," was all Gavin said as he watched Denise out of the corner of his eye.

The rest of the evening they talked and reminisced but little was said about Denise. His dad went to bed at 11 PM as was his practice, leaving Gavin and Denise sitting alone in the backyard, silently.

"Are you happy," he asked.

"Yes."

"I'm glad. It looks like my dad's happy, too."

"I try."

"Try?"

"It's kind of hard at times. I honestly had no idea he was your father until after we were married and I came here to live. It's hard not to notice all of your pictures hanging around the house. At first they made me very uneasy but over time ... well ... they reminded me of a wondrous time in my life and a great friend."

"Friend?" he whispered as he glanced over his shoulder to make sure the bedroom lights were off. "We were far more than friends and you know it. For awhile I actually thought that we'd ... well that changed on graduation day when you said good bye."

"I said good bye!? It seemed like a pretty mutual thing at the time. All I heard about for weeks before then was about your new job, all the traveling you'd be doing and all the great places you'd see," she replied, anger creeping into her voice.

"I would have taken you with me if I'd known. I would given it all of that up in the drop of a hat if you had asked," he whispered, softly.

Stunned by what he had said, she stared at the moon, high above, before getting up and going to bed.

The next morning he left early after saying good bye to his dad. He didn't see Denise.

The months that followed felt like torture as he recalled their words. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" he thought over and over.

In the mean time, Denise realized that deep inside, she still cared for Gavin, actually LOVED him even after all this time. Days turned into weeks and then months as she continuously stared at pictures of the man she wanted to be with while being a dutiful wife. Finally, she couldn't do it any longer and asked Gavin's father for a divorce. He admitted that he had felt like they were growing apart but didn't know why or what to do to stop it. They separated as friends, each going back to their previous lifestyles.

Fortunately for her, she hadn't completely closed her business on the West Coast, so she was able to get back into the swing of things easily.

Life-events and work seemed in control of everything they did until Gavin's boss asked him to cover a swimsuit and lingerie show when the usual photographer called in sick. Reluctantly, he agreed without checking who was sponsoring the show or who the featured designer was.

Arriving early, since he had never done this type of work before, he was amazed at the way the room was set up. At one end there was a floor-to-ceiling red velvet curtain with a narrow stage in front of it. In the center of the room a runway, wide enough for two people, ran the full length of the room. He had just started setting up his equipment when he caught the briefest of glimpses of a face looking at him. He turned towards the face but all he saw was the curtain rustling. Shortly afterwards, he heard raised voices coming from behind the curtain but didn't think anything more of it.

The exhibit was fantastic, as was to be expected, and the models were all tall and curvy, moving with the sensuous grace of a cat. Their eyes gleamed and the 'bling' sparkled.

That was when he saw her. Her grey-green eyes locking onto his to the point that he forgot to take a single picture of her. Her auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders hanging below her bust, drawing attention to, rather than away from, the swimsuit she wore. The flesh-toned mesh swimsuit leaving very little to the imagination while exposing virtually nothing.

Walking sensuously down the runway, she kept her eyes on him, and him alone, as she spun and turned for the others in the room to see. Sauntering by him she stopped and dropped a tightly folded note to him.

Opening the note he read;

#1 - Close your mouth. You look like you've never seen a woman in a swimsuit before.

#2 - The next one is especially for you.

Deni

And indeed it was. He had helped with the basic design while they had been in school together.

The peignoir was cream-colored and the robe hung so it looked like she wasn't even touching the floor. The gown beneath was so sheer it revealed the darkened rings of her areola and the patch of trimmed hair above the junction of her legs. He sat transfixed as he watched her walk by, the growing bulge in his pants being hidden by the extra camera bag in his lap.

Another note fluttered to the ground in front of him. Quickly scooping it up before anyone else grabbed it he read;

Dinner tonight after the show..

Deni

As if by magic, the show ended or maybe he was just so enthralled by seeing her he missed the rest. Quickly packing his equipment, he joined the party but everyone said she disappeared as soon as the show had ended.

Frustrated, he walked the three blocks to his car.

"Hey stranger. Interested in buying a girl some dinner," he heard in a delicate, lilting voice from behind him.

Spinning, he almost tripped over some of his equipment. She stood just a few feet away, no longer the model and fashion designer he had seen earlier but the Deni he had known throughout school. She was dressed in a white T-shirt that was tied in a knot under her breasts, the nipples pressing against the material a shadow of her areola surrounding them. A short vest-style denim jacket exposed her stomach and the deep blue stone in a belly-ring that he had never noticed before, topped off the hip-hugger shorts and a pair of Grecian strap-on high heels. "It would be my pleasure, ma'am." He bowed, imitating a Southern gentleman.

Her laughter reminded him of the evenings they had spent together listening to the church bells they'd sneaked off to listen to. Throwing the rest of his equipment into the trunk, he opened the door for her and held her hand as she slid into the passenger's seat. He ran around to the other side and slipped behind the steering wheel before asking, "Where to?"

"Your place," she said looking straight ahead.

"I thought you said you wanted to get something to eat?"

"I do but what I want isn't on any restaurant menu," she purred as she lay her hand on his lap.

During the twenty minute drive that followed, he probably broke most if not all of the traffic laws. When they got to his place, the pace didn't slow down. The moment he unlocked the door she pushed him in, entering right behind him.

"I've needed this for a long time," she purred.

"But what about my f...?"

"I guess you haven't talked to him in awhile. We got a divorce almost 6 months ago. After seeing you that day at the house I knew ... I knew that you were the one ... that I wanted," she said before pressing her lips to his.

Their clothes seemed to evaporate as their hands traveled and traced familiar patterns until they stood in the foyer of his apartment, completely nude. When she finally pulled away she gasped, "Take me to bed."

Scooping her up in his arms, he carried her down the hallway into his bedroom. He laid her down and stepped back, marveling at her beauty.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Not a thing," he sighed. "I just never thought that this would ever happen again. After our conversation, when I visited my dad, I realized what a fool I'd been to let you get away. That's why I left early and haven't called him. I couldn't stand the idea of someone, even my own dad, having you."

Stretching her arms out to him she said, "No need to worry about any of that anymore," as she spread her legs, a sensuous look filling her face, "Now come here and show a lady a good time."

As he crawled on to the bed, he was surprise when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her. While in college she had always wanted him to be the more aggressive one. It was not to be that way tonight.

She could feel his cock pressing into her thighs. "Ohhhhh, I may regret this ... but right now, I don't care," she said softly as she opened her legs, letting his cock slip between them and nestle against her pussy. "I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you stretching me and filling every inch of me. Then I want to feel you cum. No 'rubbers', no other protection. I want you to ride me bareback and when you cum, I want to feel you cum deep inside of me," she whispered as she slowly moved herself back and forth on his rigid cock. "I want you to make love to me if you still want me."

"Yes ...," he said, as he kissed her, probing her lips with his tongue.

She opened her lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth, teasing and taunting it, daring him to push it in deeper. When he pulled his tongue back, she thrust hers deeply into his mouth. Once again surprising him, she rolled over on top of him. She sat up and slid downwards until her face was poised over his hard cock. Slowly, she lowered her head and began to lick from the tip to the base and back up again, until she felt it quivering in her hand.

"I want to taste you," he said as he watched her devour his cock.

Swinging around, she straddled his head with her knees and returned to his steel-hard member, slowly slipping her lips down the length until she could feel it pressing against her throat almost gagging her.

The sight of her pussy was everything he'd hoped for. He grasped the globes of her ass and pulled her downward so his mouth could find her pussy. As he began to lick her outer lips and massage her clit, she released his cock and moaned softly, "Yesssssss," before lowering her mouth to his cock again. She tongued the slit in the head of his cock, spreading the pre-come over the swollen head.

She let her lips slip around the lust-swollen head and took him into her mouth; through the lips, past her teeth, over her tongue and deep into her throat. Feeling his pubic hairs tickling her nose, she swallowed, constricting her throat around his cock before slowly withdrawing until just the head was trapped between her pouting lips. She could feel a quiver in his legs as she tongued around the little 'v' on the underside of the head of his cock, teasing the sensitive nerves hidden there.

She pulled her mouth from around his cock and ran her tongue all way down his shaft to his balls, tonguing and sucking them into her mouth one at a time. Releasing his balls, she slid her lips and tongue back up his shaft, over the head and deep into her mouth.

Fighting in the only way he knew how not to give in to her pleasures, he spread her nether lips, nibbling and sucking on her clitoris with his lips. She could feel the tension building in herself and in her pussy. The harder and faster he tongued her, the deeper and stronger she sucked on his cock. Just as she felt the tremors of her orgasm start in her pussy and wash over her body, she screamed, "CUUUMMMMIIINNNNG," only to hear it echo back at her, in a deeper voice, "Cummmmming, toooooooo," as she felt the first strand of his cum spray against the back of her mouth.

When the first blast of cum hit her, she felt a sudden convulsion, an intense shaking, like an earthquake, in her pussy ... "Again? So soon?, she thought as a second orgasm washed over her. Her tremors intensified and swept over her body again and again.

Holding the head of his cock between her lips, she could feel the head throb as strand after strand pumped from the tip filling her mouth until she couldn't take any more. She felt some cum trickle out the corner of her mouth and down her chin as she pulled it away, rubbing it against her tits as the last bit oozed from the tip, coating her nipples.

Directing his cock back to her mouth, she slipped it back in, sucking him clean as his shaft softened from its once rigid rock-hard erection to a soft, limp noodle. When she felt him give her pussy a last kiss, she slid off of him and laid down at his side.

Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her close as he leaned down to kiss her, the taste of her pussy and his cum mingling in their mouths. Unbelievably, he felt his cock begin to stir.

"I've dreamed of this for years," she sighed.

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"For what?"

"For misunderstanding back at school. For not asking you to come with me. For not fulfilling this dream a long time ago," he murmured.

"No need. We both made mistakes but right now ...," she started to say as she traced her hand back to his groin only to find ..., "Ohmigod, that was quick. Doesn't this thing ever get soft," his hardening cock beginning to stir.

"Not when you're around," he answered, honestly.

They turned on their sides so they were facing one another and she opened her thighs to let his erect member slide between them. Nestled there where his head had so recently been, she closed her legs, trapping his cock against her moist pussy.

The passion of the moment erupted as she kissed him, running her tongue deep into his mouth, letting him suck on her tongue. When she broke the kiss and pulled back to look at him, she whispered, "A lot of people would think that what we're doing is wrong. Some might even say it's a sin because I used to be married to your father but when I saw you sitting in the audience tonight I wanted you so much. All I could think of was the times we made love while were in college. I want to feel that again. I want to feel your beautiful cock in me ... deep inside me," she finished as she buried her face against his neck and hugged him.

Her words triggered images of all the times they had spent together during those four years; visions of her posing before his camera, swirling across a room wearing a new design that she had just finished, nude in bed waiting from him to get back from classes, and the long, slow nights of making love that were heightened by the spur of the moment 'quickies' that took place anytime or place the need overtook them.

He supported himself on an elbow and leaned forward, entwining his fingers in her hair as he kissed her. Slowly, he began moving his hips, rubbing the shaft of his cock against her pussy while massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He could feel the wetness of her pussy coating his groin.

Taking the initiative again, she rolled him over on his back and climbed on him, whispering, "Put it in me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

He grabbed his cock, rubbed the head up and down her slit until it found her lust-swollen lips, and pushed past them as if it were a guided missile zeroing in on its target. They marveled in the sensations they experienced as his cock entered her while she lowered her wet, velvety tunnel on him. Overcome by passion, he began to thrust his hips upward to meet her downward movements, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers