Photo's in the Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,357 Followers

Joe seemed to be impressed. "The guys will be talking about this fiasco for a long time, Bruno. I won't say anything to anyone till you give me the go-ahead but I think you better bring Fermi up to date as soon as you can."

After Joe left I went over to see John Fermi.

I stayed busy the next few days catching up with work. The whole situation was like a boil on your neck. Eventually, it has to come to a head and burst. That happened on Friday. Betty and I were sitting in the living room having a nice quiet evening at home. She got up to answer a knock on the door and let two detectives and six uniforms in the house.

"Bruno, These gentlemen have a search warrant and I had to let them in." There was a smirk on her face that I desperately wanted to wipe off but smiled to myself instead. My wife was waiting patiently for the police to find what they were looking for and haul my ass down to the station again. After about ten minutes one of the men came down the stairs with my wife's Berretta in a plastic evidence bag.

"I found it, Lieutenant. It was in a nightstand and it has been recently fired."

As I stood up the detective looked over to my wife. "Betty Randazzo, you are under arrest for the murder of Frank Donato. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right.." He finished the rest of it on the way to the squad car. Betty was looking back at me as if she wanted me to help but didn't know how to ask. I stood in the front doorway and watched as the squad cars drove down the street. No lawyer in town would dare talk to her. Her only hope was a public defender.

Frankie Donato was found in his apartment shot eight times with a .25 caliber automatic. The only fingerprints in the apartment were Frankie's and Betty's. They found sixteen photos of Betty having sex with an unknown man on the kitchen table. I didn't think they would, but they found several partial fingerprints on the Berretta. The prints turned out to be Betty's. The neighbors identified Betty as a regular visitor to the apartment. There was no lawyer to talk to her and there was no bail bondsman who would even consider it.

The next day Carlos and Louisa returned from their vacation. They called the police to find out why their house was marked as a crime scene, while they were gone. Shortly after that, John Fermi called to let me know the charges against me were dropped. Carlos and his wife did not tell the police any more than they had to and refused to answer any questions after the first ten minutes. They got rid of the police by expressing great anger and indignation about the whole affair. The cops decided to let it drop.

Betty sat in jail with only her public defender to talk to. I went down to see her but she refused to have anything to do with me. Two months later, after a quick trial, Betty went to Muncy for ten to fifteen years. She could be out in eight for good behavior, but I had it fixed so that would never happen.

While Betty was waiting for trial, I set up a new earthmoving company. It was designed to handle small, nonunion jobs with nonunion employees. I had convinced my companions that it would be good business to allow both of us to operate independently, but under my control. Materials and other items would come from my regular suppliers, which made everyone happy. Carlos Quarteira was more than eager to run this new division for me. I knew he was capable and I knew I could trust him.

One sunny day, there was a knock on the door and standing there was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.

"Hello, My name is Elizabeth Costa. My brother Roberto ask me to come and take care of you. Where would you like me to put my bags?"

"By the stairs, would be fine." There was nothing more I could say. I simply stood there and admired this goddess as the cab driver placed the luggage on the floor. The cabbie left with a big smile and a nice tip.

"What exactly does that mean? How are you supposed to take care of me?"

"To please my brother, you have denied yourself the companionship of a wife. I will take care of your house for you. I will accompany you to any social functions you are required to go to and I will see that you are fed and properly clothed. All of your needs will be taken care of."

"Sounds like a mother to me."

"Did you sleep with your mother?"

"Of course not."

"Relax Bruno, everything will be fine. If anyone asks, I am simply a housekeeper and companion. At night, I am your whore. If you hurt me, you will die like a little frog on a hot sidewalk. Do you understand?"

"I think I am in love."

My life is good now. Elizabeth and I drive up to Williamsport every month to visit Betty. Elizabeth enjoys having Betty see her when we visit. Most of the time Betty refuses to speak to me. She has already filed for divorce from prison and I refused it. I will stay married to Betty for the rest of my life, but I don't think I will ever be living with her again. Every two or three months she gets involved in some sort of disruption at Muncy which adds a little more time to her sentence.

Elizabeth has no desire to get married. As long as things are going smoothly we will stay together. If at any time she decides to leave I will not stop her. I have enjoyed my time with her tremendously and will remember it forever.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,357 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
More Stories