Picked the Wrong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

When it got dark we redressed and went out for dinner. We talked and laughed during dinner. The stress of Mr. Hall and his assault were still there, but in the background. As we waited for dessert my cell rang. The ID window showed the call to be from Donna.

"Hi Donna. What's up?"

"I'm worried. I've tried to reach Sandy all day and nothing. She's not home or at work. Is she with you?"

"Yes. What did they say when you called her at work?"

"They said she had taken a few days due to a family emergency. What emergency?"

"You have to swear not to say anything for five days, if I tell you."

"What happened?" She was close to panic.

"Promise?"

"Yes! What happened?"

"She was raped."

"Jesus, God of America! Is she Ok?... I mean, physically, is she Ok?"

"Yes. You can talk to her, if you want." Sandy reached for the phone. I gave it to her. I needed a pit stop so I made the hand sign for pee and left the table. When I came back she was off the phone. I sat down and she held my hand. Her emotions were on a roller-coaster. One minute she appeared fine, the next she was in tears.

I paid the bill and we walked back to my car. "Donna is driving up. When she gets here we'll know if Brad is with her. Is that Ok?"

"Is it Ok with you?"

"Yes, if Brad stays home. I want some sister time and if Brad is here he'll want to hover."

"I'll take him for a drive."

"Thanks. I love that you understand."

As I parked at the cabin the cell rang again. The ID window read LAPD. I touched the button and said, "Pete."

"Detective Sorenson, Mr. Peterson. We have Mr. Hall in custody. When the two of you return we can discuss his fate and the evidence with you. When do you plan to return?"

"How about day after tomorrow. I think the mountain air and change of scenery is helping her a lot."

"Having you be supportive is more important than the weather or the mountains. Ok. Give me a call when you are back. We'd prefer you came to the station so be thinking of when you can meet us there."

"How about three in the afternoon?"

"Will that work for you?"

I caught myself nodding as I answered, "Yes. That will be fine."

"He's going down for a long time. A very long time."

We ended the call. I told Sandy everything detective Sorenson had said and it seemed like a weight had lifted. We went inside and cleaned up from the sex-fest of the afternoon. I started the sheets in the washer and when the load got to the spin cycle Donna walked in, alone.

"Brad couldn't come. He needs to be at work by seven in the morning." The sisters hugged and sat together on the couch. I got a diet Coke from the fridge and went for a walk. Sandy wanted sister time.

I was back in an hour and a half. I walked in took one look and knew, they weren't ready for me to be back. I grabbed another diet Coke and went back out. Our cabin is situated such that we have almost total privacy. At night, with the lights on it's hard to see our cabin from any of the roads around us and from any of out neighbors. A side effect of building in the mountains. My Dad built the cabin in the forties. Mom complained about the isolation. Sandy and I have loved it. I painted the outside of the cabin a few years ago wearing nothing but hiking boots and a hat. No one complained. I don't thank anyone saw me.

I walked down the road to the McCullough cabin. They were there. Like us their cabin wasn't where they lived full time. I stood near a tree and watched as Mrs. McCullough knelt in front of her husband and sucked him. It was like watching a silent movie. Mrs. McCullough is an attractive woman. I'd seen her in a bikini a few times and admired her well toned body and large breasts. Seeing them uncovered as she blew Jason McCullough was a treat.

I wondered if she swallowed. I know women who don't. Thankfully, Sandy swallows.

When Jason came she didn't lose a drop. She cleaned him and he turned and walked away. She was left in the middle of the room on her knees. He didn't even help her up. Getting up was a struggle for her. I was pretty sure she was in her late fifties and I knew she complained sometimes about arthritis in her knees.

It was nearing eleven when I opened the front door again. When I closed it I heard Sandy from upstairs. "Pete?"

"Yup!"

"We're upstairs."

"Shall I sleep down here?"

"No. Please join us up here." Donna said.

I climbed the stairs and saw both women in bed... together! Sandy got up and came to me. She was nude and smelled like sex. She kissed me and tasted like pussy. I realized I just had my first taste of Donna! Sandy started undressing me. I stopped talking. Talking could ruin this moment.

When my shirt was off Sandy knelt in front of me and started unlacing my boots. She turned her head and said, "Donna, this would go faster if you helped."

Donna slowly got out of the bed and came to me. She was naked, a little embarrassed and my eyes took inventory as she came to me. She had tan lines for a conservative bikini. She was shaved, leaving a patch above her slit. Her lips were swollen and wet. Her breasts were a little bigger than Sandy's and had the same oblong areolas as her sister. She knelt and took care of my other boot.

They got my pants off and my underwear in one smooth action. When the elastic freed my cock, it sprang up, hard and proud. Both women stood up and Sandy led me to the bed by holding onto my cock. She positioned me in the middle of the bed and they joined me, one on each side. One small lamp beside the bed illuminated the room.

"Honey, there is something we want you to know. She's never had an orgasm from a man. She wants one."

I looked at Sandy for a long moment without speaking.

Sandy spoke again. "If you want I'll leave you two alone. If you want I'll help. Please give her what she wants." Sandy said.

I rolled Donna up onto my chest and held her. We kissed and petted for a while. She had already been playing with Sandy so she was already turned on, tuned up and ready to go. My first touch of her pussy caused a moan and a thrust. I kissed her mouth again and asked, "Would you kneel above my face and lower your pussy to my mouth, please?"

Sandy helped her assume the position. She watched herself in the wall of mirrors opposite of us. She watched as she lowered herself onto my face. Sandy put herself between my legs and sucked gently on my shaft.

My hands held Donna's hips. Her taste was very different from Sandy's taste. Her lips were smaller. She produced juices as if twenty minutes of that and she would be dehydrated. I felt juices sliding into my ears as she moved her pussy all over my face. What I could get into my mouth I swallowed. When I intentionally bumped her clit with my tongue she jumped a little.

"Oh my God!" She whispered.

I flicked it again. Her hands went beside my face on both sides and lifted my face up into her wetness. She moaned louder. At this point Sandy abandoned my cock and knelt in front of her sister, straddling my hips and sucking a breast into her mouth.

"Oh, Baby, You know how to suck me! Suck harder!" Donna said, louder than before. I didn't know if she was talking to Sandy or me. I intensified my efforts and was rewarded with more nectar, more moans and thoughts of a possible drowning.

When I felt the first shakes of Donna's impending orgasm I pulled away from her puss just far enough to speak and said, "Sandy, Please help me get her onto my cock!"

With both of us moving Donna we got her straddling my hips and impaled on my shaft just in time for her first male inspired orgasm. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit and lips against me as I thrust up inside her. Sandy helped hold her up and sucked on her nipple.

She screamed. It started low and deep in her chest and she leaned back as it got higher and louder. Sandy moved around behind her and held on as Donna's body shook and trembled for a long time.

When she started to calm Sandy bent her forward, enabling me to thrust in and out of her in strokes longer than an inch. Her eyes popped open and she grabbed my shoulders, tight. Very quickly she was headed for another climax. She shook her head and moaned. She gasped.

Suddenly she went stiff and said, "Right NOW!"

Sandy shoved a finger into Donna's ass and she passed out! She dropped onto my chest and lay still for almost a minute. When she returned she snuggled in and said, "I want a divorce."

She said it in a whisper. I heard her, loud and clear.

"Why do you want a divorce?" I asked. Sandy had slid beside me and next to Donna. She pulled a sheet over all three of us.

"I've been with Brad since we were seniors in high school. He has never used his tongue on me! He has never shoved a finger in my ass! He's never even fingered me to orgasm! Until today the only orgasms I've ever had were either from a battery operated appliance or from Sandy. That's just not right!"

"Want me to talk to Brad?"

"What would you say? You need to eat Donna's pussy! She loved it when I did it!"

"Has he ever seen you have an orgasm?"

"No! And worse, he doesn't want to!"

"Why not?"

"Sex is for making babies. Orgasms are a test. Women who have orgasms get crazy and stop being the good wives and mothers they are intended to be. That's a quote from Brad."

"You were right, you need a divorce."

We stayed quiet for long enough that I was almost asleep when Sandy said, "You can live with us!"

"What?" Donna asked.

"If you're divorcing Brad you need a place to live. You can live with us."

"Won't that cause problems?" Donna asked. I thought the question and she asked it.

"You mean sexual problems? No, I don't think so. We may need to soundproof the bedroom better, but other than that I don't see a problem. Pete, do you think you could fill us both on a regular basis?"

"I think so."

"And would it be Ok with you if we stayed naked at home and I ate Donna and she ate me?"

"I think that would be just fine."

"And, if we went on vacation and went somewhere where sharing is allowed, could we play with other men?"

"If I can play with other women, yes, that would be fine."

"So, Donna, want to move in?"

"Do you really play like that?"

"Yes. We went to a resort where Sandy was shared by three men on the deck of a catamaran as we sailed to an island. We have had couples in our home who spent the night with us. Mr. Hall just did things badly and wrong. He could have had Sandy without repercussions if he had been smart and just asked nicely."

"So, he didn't hurt you?"

"No. He just made the sex about power and control instead of being about fun and enjoyment."

"Idiot!" Donna said.

I said, "You won't get an argument here."

The bed wasn't really big enough for all three of us to have enough room to be comfortable sleeping together. We did it anyway. In the morning Donna woke me, requesting that I have her for breakfast. When our actions woke Sandy she asked Donna to have her for breakfast.

When both of them had screamed and shook they turned their attentions to me. I came in Donna's mouth and she swapped my load with her sister. There is something very sexy about seeing two women you love swapping your cum between them.

Donna swallowed it.

As we got out of bed I said, "You two must have a Chinese ancestor."

Donna bit. "I don't think so. Why do you think so?"

"An hour after I eat either of you I'm hungry again!"

They chased me into the shower. I didn't mind at all. We took a long walk in the cool mountain air after a late breakfast of food. On the way back we stopped and had lunch in town. We bumped into a real estate lady in town who, of course, wanted to know if we could be talked into selling the cabin.

We were less interested than ever. She made an offer that might have attracted some interest from someone who had bought their cabin as an investment and didn't have many years of memories and history built into their cabin. We turned her down.

The ladies sat on the chaise lounges on our back deck to get some afternoon sun. I sat with them. None of us wore clothes. We didn't have the radio on. We listened to the breeze as it meandered through the trees and we relaxed.

I was just about ready to start a conversation when I heard a car door close. Unless a car was parked in front of our cabin I wouldn't have heard the door close.

With quiet urgency I said, "Get inside quickly and quietly. Someone is here."

We left the iced tea and snacks outside. I followed Sandy who followed Donna inside. They went upstairs and I went to the closet near the front door, where my 9mm was hidden. I didn't dress. The shock of seeing a naked man with a weapon might just give me an advantage.

I peeked out the window and saw an SUV with the logo on the door for the Real Estate company. No one was in the vehicle. A few seconds later she knocked. It was the lady we talked to at lunch.

I stashed the 9mm in the closet and opened the door. Her eyes went wide and she was visibly flustered. "I'm... I'm sorry to have interrupted something." She turned and headed back to her SUV.

"Stop! We already said no to your offer. Why did you come out here?"

"We were talking about selling. Perhaps you might consider renting the cabin if I managed it?"

That idea hadn't occurred to me. It might work. It might bring in some extra cash.

"Please, come in. That's something we can discuss."

She turned towards the door and hesitated. "Where is your wife?"

My head turned and I said, "Ladies, you can come downstairs. It's Ok."

They came down, wearing t-shirts and only t-shirts. We sat in the living room. I got a towel and wrapped in it.

MS Angela Cuttle got past her discomfort by getting to business. She outlined what the rental agreement would be like. We would let her manage the property and screen all the folk who wanted to rent the cabin. We would always have the right to book the cabin for our own use. She was pretty sure she could get two thousand a week during the off season and three during the winter.

Both Donna and Sandy asked good questions and stipulated some conditions I agreed were important. MS Cuttle got the agreement out of her briefcase and we went over it together. She agreed to leave it with us and we agreed to agree or counteroffer by a week from that day.

Business was over. Sandy asked her if she'd like something to drink. She looked at Sandy and asked, "You have anything stronger than iced tea?"

"Yes, what would you like?"

"At least a beer."

"I was thinking of opening a bottle of wine to celebrate." Sandy said.

"That would be great!" MS Cuttle responded.

I got up and said, "I'll do the honors." I got a good bottle of red wine and opened it. I poured three glasses and delivered them. The three women clinked their glasses together and started to take their first sips. Sandy gave MS Cuttle the tour. When they started up the stairs Donna went first. MS Cuttle was behind her and was given a good look at Donna's bare ass and pussy. I didn't go upstairs.

Five minutes passed and Sandy called out to me. "Honey, could you bring the wine up?"

I did. They were in the master bedroom. All three were sitting on the end of the bed. I filled all three glasses from a fresh bottle of the same wine. I sat on the only chair in the room, holding an almost empty bottle. They were still discussing the cabin rental.

They talked until it was almost dark. MS Cuttle had had two glasses of wine. I asked her if she was Ok. She smiled and said, "I've only had two glasses. If you wanted me drunk it would take more than this. I'd like the name of the wine. It's really good."

Donna said, "I'm starting to get hungry, again. I had been thinking about making a Chinese Chicken Salad. If you'll stay for dinner I'd enjoy it."

"I don't want to intrude. Again. I know you were enjoying the privacy when I arrived."

"Stay. Please." Sandy said. She collected the wine glasses and gave them to me. I headed down the stairs with a sneaky suspicion about an unspoken plan the sisters were implementing.

I put the ingredients for the salad on the counter and started cooking the thawed chicken. If I was wrong about my suspicion they would be downstairs long before the chicken was cooked.

The chicken was cooked, cooled and sliced and they were still upstairs. I put the chicken in the fridge and went back upstairs. MS Cuttle was still on the bed. Her clothes were draped over the chair I had been sitting on. Sandy was between MS Cuttle's legs and Donna was beside her on the bed. She was moaning and holding her hand over her mouth.

I was just in time for an orgasm. I didn't know if it was MS Cuttle's first, but it was wonderful to watch and hear. Sandy pulled away from the bush she had been eating and smiled up at MS Cuttle. MS Cuttle opened her eyes and suddenly sat up. She had seen me.

She grabbed for a sheet, a blanket, something to cover herself.

Donna calmed her and said, "Our husband is Ok with women loving women. Relax. You're safe here."

She looked at Donna, "Our husband?"

"Officially, he's married to Sandy, but I'm her sister and I'm the unofficial wife number two."

She looked up at me and asked, "You're Ok with this?"

"You aren't cheating. You are sharing, joining, whatever you want to call it."

"You're not going to fuck me?"

"Not unless you want me to. I have two women here who love me and like what we do together. Pushing myself on someone isn't my style. However, whenever we're up here at the cabin or you're down near our house you're welcome to play with any of us."

"Or all of us." Sandy said.

"The chicken is cooked, cooled and sliced. Are you still making a Chinese Chicken Salad?"

Sandy and Donna pulled MS Cuttle off the bed and down the stairs. Three naked women made a wonderful Chinese Chicken Salad for dinner. I put towels on all four chairs at the table and we sat down to eat.

MS Cuttle looked uncomfortable again.

"Amanda, what's wrong?" Donna asked.

"I've never eaten dinner naked."

Donna laughed a little and leaned over to reach the radio. It came on, playing soft music. "Is that better?" She asked.

"Why would that be better?"

I answered. "Years ago Marilyn Monroe posed nude for a calendar. After she got famous a reporter asked her how it felt to pose nude."

Donna finished the story, "She said, I wasn't nude. I had the radio on."

Amanda smiled and said, "Ok. I got it!"

It was getting late. Donna asked Amanda to stay the night. She asked, "Four in a bed?"

I said, "That's too crowded. I can sleep alone tonight if the three of you want the master bedroom. Or, Amanda can choose anyone she wants for a bed partner."

"Or, she can choose to sleep alone. Anything you want."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"We like you. You made us an offer that will make us some good money. All three of us like your energy." Donna said.

"You have a good heart." I said.

Sandy added, "Great tits and one of the sweetest tasting pussies I've ever tasted."

"If you need more reasons, stay and cook breakfast for us in the morning. Then we can say we like your cooking, too." I added.

"Ok. I'll stay. Would Donna stay with me?"

Sandy jumped in, "That's not how you ask. You stand in front of her and you say, Donna may I have the pleasure of your company in bed with me tonight?"

Amanda smiled and did just what Sandy told her to. Donna responded by saying, "It would be my privilege." They joined hands and went up the stairs. Sandy closed up the downstairs and we joined hands and followed them up.

I was awakened in the morning by Amanda. She touched me and backed up. I opened my eyes and she said, "I made breakfast. Want some?"

"I'll be right down." I got out of bed, led by my morning wood. She gasped and retreated. I used the bathroom and joined them in the kitchen. Her breakfast was great! After we ate and cleaned up all four of us showered and Amanda even let me scrub her back. Just her back, but it was a start.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers