Picked Up at the Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron made clear from the beginning that we were not an exclusive item. He continued to enjoy the company of other young men he found at the record shop, the library, college football games and wherever else he could capture them with those penetrating eyes. Sometimes I would play with some of these boys too.

About ten years later, he passed away. We had stayed in touch as both lovers and friends. He had no family, but he was not alone when he died.

As for me, I discovered that I was bi-sexual, attracted equally to men and women. I stayed in the closet for years, but as the world became more accepting and tolerant of homosexuality, I finally emerged to participate in Pride events and counsel LGBTQ+ youth.

Record shops changed over the years, adapting to the times and different formats, but one thing did not change even as I grew older: record stores were still an excellent place to mingle with younger men and I mentored more than one lover I met there.

Thank you, Ron.

12