Pickle Ball Pt. 06

Story Info
A killer game prompts therapy.
2.3k words
4.43
2.3k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue with Ray's adventure. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.

I was into my third game against Jeff. Let me tell you, he was a good competitor and I was having the best pickleball game. It was 1-1 and we were having some amazing rallies. One went on for about ten minutes. We were serving to each other perfectly. That damn wiffle ball that doesn't bounce continually dropped in front of us allowing for the volley to begin. A crowd had gathered around the court. We were down to our last point with Jeff one up on me. After a long and exhausting back and forth volley, Jeff placed a shot in the corner and I crossed over to get it but I whiffed, I missed it. Game over, Jeff won.

We met in the middle of the court and shook hands. "That was the best game I ever had," he said.

"I agree, that was amazing. I haven't worked that hard in years. I'm wiped."

We headed for the locker room and were stopped several times to be congratulated on the game by spectators and other players. In the locker room and under the showerheads, we talked all about the game, different points and different shots with several other naked players. We were incredibly juiced by our game.

As we dried off and got dressed, Jeff made a suggestion. "I haven't felt some parts of my body ever before. I'm feeling them now. What do you say we go for a massage? I know just the place."

I mused that it was a good idea and he made a phone call. "Okay, it's all set. Let's go, I'll drive."

We got in his dark blue Bentley convertible and headed toward Sarasota, deep into the Honore/Clark Road neighborhoods. He said that he and Jess visit this place each time they come down. He told me that the massages were superb. I have to admit that I missed a lot of what he said because my ears were still ringing from the damn pickleball noise. Pop-pop-pop-g'nop-pop. Fucking wiffle ball doesn't bounce! I swear I hate that sound.

As we drove, his hand found my crotch and slowly unzipped the fly. He reached in and stroked my cock. I did the same to him. We had a very nice drive.

Finally, we pulled up to a gated community, got cleared and pulled up to large villa. This was multimillion dollar land. We were welcomed into the villa by a smiling, matronly Asian woman. "Mr. Jeffrey! Where is your wife?"

"She's out tearing up the fancy stores but we will be back for an appointment soon, Helen. This is my friend, Ray. We just had an intense pickleball workout."

"Well, we'll make you both feel much better. I know what you need. First, you need a hot tub to loosen your muscles. Now go."

She led us toward the screened in patio. The screened cage was covered in thick and tall shrubbery. The deck had some massage tables and a small juice bar. The place was warm and inviting. "Come on," she said, the girls will take your clothes." I looked back and saw two pretty women behind her. "This is Elsie and Lee, they will be with you today. Now, get in the tub!"

Jeff and I looked at each other and smiled. We stripped quickly, handing our clothes to the girls, and dipped into the warm tub. No, make that 'hot'. I felt my tight muscles instantly respond. In moments, I was relaxed.

The girls returned giggling. They unfastened their robes and joined us, immediately going to our shoulders and kneading our backs. Lee worked on Jeff and Elsie on me. She had strong hands, I'll say that. But, I also felt her nipples pressed into my back. She had strong tits, too.

I watched Lee work on Jeff. She was a tallish Asian woman with a healthy pair of mammaries. As she worked, she, too, pressed her breasts into his back. She had long black hair that cascaded down between their bodies. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course. While she had a spectacular body, her face and features were another story. In a way, she used her long back hair to mask her face. Every now and then, I would feel someone's hand on my cock but I didn't even look up to see to whom it belonged.

I closed my eyes and let Elsie work on me. I don't know how long we were in the tub but as we began to prune up, Elsie pulled me from the tub. I stood in front of her as she toweled me, covering every wet square inch. I was able to check her out. She was a red head. I wouldn't know if cuffs and collar matched because she was shaved clean down there. Her body was freckled. I assumed that she was an Irish colleen and was not disappointed when I heard her accent as she told me to lie down on my stomach.

I burrowed into the table waiting.

Elsie stood at my head and I regarded her body. The first thing I noticed was her little bubble ass. It looked like to was asking to be squeezed, I swear. She was pretty. She reminded me of Bonnie Raitt. Now that would be a great fantasy. Elsie's breasts were shapely and round with light pink areolas and little pink nubs popping out. She looked strong, too. She must work-out, I thought.

As Elsie dripped massage oil on my back, I turned my head and looked at Jeff. Lee was working on his back. Her ass was facing me. "She has some body," I thought. Almost on cue, Jeff smiled at me.

Elsie was at my side, working my muscles and doing an excellent job. I closed my eyes and drifted but my senses were attuned to her hands. She worked on my lower back, finding all sorts of knots which she diligently removed. When she was done, she moved down to my feet. I love a good foot massage and I have to admit, it was one of the best I've ever had. My body immediately went limp. She oiled my shins and my calves, rubbing and molding my muscles. Then she dripped oil down my ass crack, pooling on my scrotum. She kneaded and worked my glutes, especially around the coccyx. Then her hands spread my cheeks apart and worked her magic. I was aware that she was nearing my little star hole and I waited with anticipation. I was not disappointed as her finger rubbed around it. Any tension was long gone by this time as one hand rubbed my asshole and the other rubbed the oil into my balls. When she was done, she slapped my cheeks and told me to turn over.

My cock was semi-hard as I rolled over. She oiled my legs and began long stroked from my ankles to my thighs. Each time she reached the top of my thighs, my cock responded and began to grow. She worked all around it, occasionally pushing it to the side as she rubbed my stomach working toward my chest. She stopped and moved to my side to begin work on my arms. She leaned down, placing her breasts on my arm and whispered in my ear. "How is my massage so far, Mister Ray?"

"Delightful so far, Elsie. And please call me 'Ray', no 'Mister'."

"Sure," she whispered. "Take a look at Mister Jeff."

I turned my head. Lee was astride his face as she blew him. Nice.

Elsie finished my arms and went to work on my ears, my neck, my shoulders and my chest. She worked her strong fingers around my nipples, with an occasional pinch or tweak. He breasts were hanging down over my face so I casually slipped my lips around a pink nipple. She sighed as I suckled her. She moved so I could suckle her other breast. Then, she slid onto the table smoothly sliding her pussy up to my face. Her vagina smelled like fresh flowers as my tongue caressed her slit. I started to work my tongue into her wet hole when she pulled away from me and said, "Ray, let me do all the work. You're here for therapy and I will provide it. Now, just lay back and relax."

She rested her pubis back onto my chin and began to slide back and forth. My tongue was just an extra. She was stroking my cock and licking around the head. I let myself fall into a haze. I was limp and malleable, in a fog of pleasure. I have no idea how long I was in this space when suddenly I felt my testicles and taint tingle. I could feel my cum drawing up along my penis. It felt good but I seemed to outside spectating this event and at the same time, intimately into the feeling, almost as though I was the fluid traveling this path. When my seed finally erupted like a lava cone between her constricting lips, I felt elated and wholly satisfied. At the same time as my ejaculation, my chin, mouth and nose were blanketed with sweet, viscous vaginal fluid.

As she dismounted me, I felt the epitome of wellness and the very definition of contentment. The lights dimmed and I heard the women leave the room. It was very peaceful but Jeff broke the silence.

"Ray, how was that?"

I listlessly responded, "Oh my God, that was the most incredible blow job I think I ever had. It was so visceral. I don't know if I can describe it. How was your massage."

"The last time Jess and I were here, Jess said that Lee was amazing and that I should try her next time I was here, so I requested Lee and she was everything Jess described and more. But enough of this pleasure, let's get dressed."

Our clothes were washed and pressed and sat stacked on two chairs by the door. We showered together, felt each other up and then got dressed. Jeff said, "Oh, by the way, this was all paid for. You leave the tip, okay?"

"It would be my pleasure." I placed a one hundred dollar bill on each massage table. I didn't care, the masseuses deserved it. What the fuck, it's only a buck - a value, as far as I could tell. I'd go to the bank for more cash later.

As we got to the car, Jeff asked me if I minded a little oral before the drive. I found myself in his bathtub back seat while it rained and fogged the windows. He was so gentle and so sensual, he drew my cum from my balls for the second time today. The best way I can describe it was that it was a beautiful blow job, a piece of art. A few minutes after I came, he hopped into the driver's seat.

"That was tasty. I needed that."

On the way home, Jeff talked about his lifestyle. As a regular rule, he and Jess had a massage in every city they traveled. And they traveled a lot considering that he's a travel writer/deal maker/builder and publisher and she designs interior spaces. He said that they were true hedonists lusting for new and interesting pleasures. No children, no boss, no ties. What a life. For a moment or two, I envied him but then I remembered that everyone has tsouris and life is never easy. And considering my sex life, he might envy me. But envy is a bad thing and one of the seven cardinals. I promptly erased that stupid line of thought. He continued to ramble and never caught me drift away.

As we neared my house, he asked what I was doing today.

"Considering that more than half the day is gone, I will be working on my computer for several hours. And, to tell you the truth, although my work is important and I have deadlines, I just might nap for a while. My body deserves it."

"Man, I couldn't agree with you more. That massage was great but I still feel the game in muscles I didn't know I had. We will have to do that again. Our volleys were awesome."

He dropped me off. I looked at my work for a minute and then headed off to bed, physically and mentally beat.

About an hour later, the phone woke me from a very pleasant nap. It was Jeff. He and Jess had to fly out to Miami tonight. He said that they will only be gone a couple of days and that I owed him a rematch. He said he tried to call Janice and Jay but the line was busy and could I please tell them that they were coming right back. I wished him a good trip and rolled over. I was glad that they were giving me a couple of days off from fucking. I needed a rest. I called Jay but I got no answer, so again, I rolled over.

I awoke about a half a moment before the phone rang. I was still groggy when I heard Jay's voice. They were in Boca Raton. He explained that they had to split quickly because Janice's aged mother had an incident. So, they were helping her and staying there. Also, Jay said they would be there for a while. I wished him well and asked if I could do anything. "Just keep your dick hard for us," he said.

I fixed myself some dinner and contemplated my situation. While I'd just lived through some of the best sex I'd ever had, I found myself alone. And, I didn't like it. I had to change my perspective. Or maybe, it was just post-orgasmic let-down.

You know, this life is crazy. Each day is some new adventure. You just never know when fate steps in and you draw all six numbers. I knew what I had to do. I had to wait for tomorrow.

More to come. If you like this story, please give me a vote and a comment! Enjoy.