Picnic Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies pushed against each other with more intensity, the longer they teased each other. When one of them would press their body against the other, they felt the other's body push back equally hard matching the growing lust between them.

Rick ran his hands over her body as his mouth attacked her luscious breasts. His hands moved along her sweaty skin, bringing increased moans of pleasure from her lips. Her hand moved faster along his hardness the closer his fingers got to her mound. As he closed in on her sweet treasure spot, she groaned, approving of what he was doing and squeezed his cock harder. He felt her moistness on his fingers as he rubbed her mound before slipping a finger inside to touch her clit. Katherine's body stiffened and then rose up to meet his finger as he rubbed around and over it in small circles. He felt her slippery skin under his fingers as they slid further down until they were at the entrance to her pleasure.

Katherine let go of his cock and concentrated on the feelings in her body caused by his erotic touching. Her hands covered her own breasts, tweaking her nipples as his finger circled around the entrance to her pussy. She pushed her hips toward the fingers, hoping he would push them deep inside her. When his finger pushed inside the opening, she surprised herself when a loud groan escaped her lips. She heard herself whimper as his finger went deeper into her hot moistness.

“Oh yeaaaa ... that feels so good. Fuck me with your fingers. Mmmm ... ohhhhh ... yeaaaaa" she called out between deep breaths. Her hands danced over his skin, fingernails lightly pressing into the hard muscles of his back, urging him to push his fingers in deeper.

She felt another finger join the other inside her pussy. Pushing her ass off the blanket, she held onto his muscular shoulders, pressing her fingernails deeper into his skin as she felt his fingers penetrate deeper. She squeezed her vaginal muscles tight around the two fingers trying to keep them lodged deep inside her sweltering pussy. Arching her back higher off the blanket, her ass pushed against his fingers as he began a slow rhythmic fucking of her pussy. Her body responded, rising and falling in unison with his gentle fucking, her passion rising swiftly while his fingers danced in and out of her slippery channel.

Katherine wanted more than just his fingers inside her drenched pussy. She wanted to feel his full erection penetrating her, filling her up totally until she had a shattering climax. Pulling herself against his body, she managed to roll him over onto his back. Smiling, she knew he had let her take control since he was much more muscular and there was no way she could out wrestle him. She gazed down at his hard member waving in the air. Grabbing it firmly in her hand, she leaned over it and slowly licked the precum from the tip of his cock.

Rick felt his hips jump when her lips made contact with the sensitive head of his cock. He groaned loudly as her mouth formed a perfect "O" and slowly descended downward. Grabbing her head, he ran his hands through her hair, urging her to take as much of his cock into her mouth. As her mouth engulfed his erection, he felt her mouth suck harder and her teeth scrap tantalizingly across the highly charged skin. He wanted her so much ... to kiss her all over ... to hold her tight as his erection plunged into her as she withered below him.

As she knelt beside him, plunging her mouth up and down his rigid pole, licking the tip of his cock when her lips moved to the end of his erection, he saw her delicious ass swaying rhythmically in the air. Grabbing her ass, he pulled her around until her legs straddled his head. Looking up into her spread thighs, he saw her nectar glistening, waiting for his tongue to lap it up. Pulling her ass down onto his face, he wanted to scream when her mouth pulled off his cock until only the head was lodged in her mouth, sucking hard on the sensitive head. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and made contact with her sweet nectar that coated her outer lips.

Katherine loved to feel the stiffness of his erection in her mouth almost as much as she liked to feel it lodged deep in her pussy. She took her time licking and sucking his hard muscle and she knew she hit a highly sensitive nerve when she sucked only the head inside her moist lips, feeling his body instantly stiffen. When she felt his tongue make contact with her aroused clit, she too jumped as he had done only seconds before. Grinding her hips in a slow circle, she made sure she coated his mouth with her delicious nectar. With each swipe of his tongue at her clit, she moaned on his cock driving it further into her mouth. Katherine loved the feel of his fingers playing with her ass, pulling her harder against his scorching lips as his tongue danced all over her slippery channel, sending jolts of erotic pleasure coursing through her body. She felt herself losing control as the sensation of his tongue sliding over her clit and then into the opening of her vagina, seemed to push her deeper into the world of lust.

His tongue licked at her tiny nub that seemed to draw his tongue like a magnet. His fingers slid over her slick ass, rubbing and massaging the firm muscles, urging her to rub her precious nectar on his face. He liked it when she rubbed her cunt over his lips and tongue, gyrating at her own speed as she devoured his cock. Pushing his tongue deeper into her wet pussy brought small whimpers of pleasure from her mouth which was still latched onto his manhood. His tongue acted like a small cock, probing in and out of her moistness, making her grind herself harder on his face. He felt her body responding to his ministration as he responded to her touches and kisses. His body began to buck up and down a bit faster with each thrust of his pole into her mouth. He wanted her now ... wanted to feel his hardness penetrate her moist tunnel. As if she read his mind, he felt her body try to lift off his face.

His tongue, lashing on her clit and vagina, made Katherine's lust grow to the point where she wanted him deep inside her. Turning around on top of him, she positioned herself over his waiting erection. Reaching between them, she found his slick cock again, saying, “Rick, I want to ride your hard cock and feel your cum shoot into my pussy.”

Sitting atop him, Katherine rubbed his aching cock over her swollen clit before inserting the head inside her steaming tunnel. Clutching his cock, she pushed her hips downward, feeling his huge erection slowly enter her waiting pussy, moaning as it entered her precious hot tunnel. Grabbing her ass, Rick tried to push her down onto his hard pole but Katherine simply stopped her downward motion. She put her hands on his chest and gave him one of her sensuous smiles and told Rick she was now in charge. She wanted to control their motions and how fast they reached their orgasms. Once she was satisfied that Rick understood the situation, she pushed herself down onto his cock gently, groaning with each inch that his cock slipped deeper into her. Flexing her kegal muscles around his rigid cock made her shiver with the anticipation of her cunt milking his sweet fluid from his body.

Rick's ass bucked upward trying to go deeper as she controlled her own pleasure. Reaching up, his hands found her hard nipples standing at attention, waiting for him to fondle them. He pulled and pinched her nipples, watching her face contort with passion as his own desire and passion rose. He felt her muscles contract around his cock and when she had him totally inside her, he let out a loud groan, pushing his hips up off the blanket, trying to keep her impaled on his pole. The sweet torturous sensations continued in his cock as she wiggled on his stiffness. Her head fell backward, eyes closed as he continued to manipulate her breasts. Rick felt the familiar sensual urges in his balls when Katherine began to rise and fall more insistently on his erection.

Their breathing became more ragged and pronounced as they pleasured each other. Katherine controlled the speed at which she rose and descended on his cock. Moving faster, brought more cries of passion from Rick and when she slowed down, he fought the urge to grab her, throw her on her back and fuck the living hell out her. Sliding up and down his slick pole, Katherine ground her hips against his and then rotated her hips in a circular manner, keeping him firmly entrenched inside her. With the shade of the trees as their only protection from the blazing heat of the sun, they continued to fuck each other until they were both breathing hard and close to climaxing.

“Oh baby ... I love your thick cock stuffed in my pussy. Oooohhhh ... yessssssss ... it feels so good.”

"Fuck me baby ... fuck me faster with your hot cunt" he replied between ragged breaths.

Rick emitted an animalistic growl with each thrust into her. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the exquisite feeling of her pussy moving up and down as she tightened her kegal muscles with each downward thrust. His hands roamed over her body touching her breasts and then her thighs, squeezing, encouraging her to grind harder on his manhood. “Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. Come on baby fuck me faster ... make me cum inside you.

Katherine sat upright, impaled on his erection, grinding it as deep into her pussy as she could possibly muster. Her hands covered Rick's hands which were massaging her breasts. When his hands moved to slide elsewhere on her now sweaty body, her fingers pulled and pinched her own nipples, causing her to cry out with erotic lust. One hand began to stray and soon found her exposed clit. Rubbing around the swollen knob caused her to buck harder on Rick's hips. She watched through half closed eyes at Rick's face, masked in erotic pleasure. She heard him whisper her name, telling her fuck faster. The heat in her body matched the air around her and she soon found herself finding it harder to breathe. Her juices soaked his cock, making his pole slippery, as hot sensations coursed through her body.

"FUCK ME RICK ... Ohhhh baby fuck me faster"

Rick pushed up with all his energy and pulled her down onto her side. "I'm going to fuck you honey. I'm going to fill your hot soaking pussy with my cock and cum! Turn over onto your knees."

Katherine didn't need a second invitation knowing that Rick wanted to take her from behind. This was one of their favorite positions, one in which Rick would ride her hard and fast until they both climaxed in ecstasy. She quickly got on her hands and knees, turning her head back at him, smiling and wiggling her ass invitingly. Rick scrambled behind her, grabbing her sweaty hips and pulled them back against his hard cock. She moaned loudly when she felt his erection touch her exposed pussy lips, knowing that in a few precious seconds he was going to fuck her hot and heavy.

Rick didn't waste any motions as his passion had now risen to the boiling point. He felt his sensitive cock push through her outer lips and groaned as he thrust his manhood to the hilt inside her steaming pussy. He felt the heat of her pussy again surround his cock, but this time he was in control, pushing himself into her until he could go no further. Grabbing her hips, Rick rocked back and forth, thrusting his straining erection in and out of her tunnel as she thrust her ass equally hard back against his assault.

Katherine felt as if he was going to split her open when he made his first deep jab into her pussy. She grunted at first and then was overcome with her own selfish desires to climax. Her breathing was ragged as he made thrust after thrust. She wanted it fast and hard and Rick was giving her just the prescription that she wanted to fulfill her wanton desires. One hand left the blanket to rub her rigid nipples before sliding down her wet skin to her pussy. As Rick thrust harder and faster, Katherine found her swollen clit and rubbed circles around it. She found herself closer and closer to falling off the edge of an orgasmic climax.

Their passion rose to a level that they both knew would not last. Rick's fingers dug into her ass as the first waves of his orgasm hit. Grabbing her hips harder, he felt his cock jerk uncontrollably inside her heated cauldron.

He cried out as he thrust himself deep within her, holding her hips against his throbbing member, trying to prolong the intense feeling that comes just before a climax. “Ohhhhh ... yesssss ... I’m going to fill your sweet pussy with my hot sperm" he yelled at the first wave hit hard, feeling her muscles try to milk the juice from his cock. He knew he was past the point of no return when her muscles clamped around his rigid pole, coaxing his cock to blast the sperm he had stored within from the tip of his cock. Gritting his teeth, his eyes closed as his cock throbbed uncontrollably, shooting stream after stream of his hot sticky fluid deep into her.

Katherine felt his cock explode, throbbing in her slippery channel as her muscles contracted around it. She gasped loudly as the white fluid flooded into her, causing her to rub her clit harder. She tried to hold off but knew it was of no use because her body was reacting to the physical stimulation of his cock and hands. Hid hands covered her breasts from behind, tweaking the aching nipples, causing her to groan as her body suddenly froze in the instant before her floodgates opened. One more light touch from her fingers on her clit sent her body into a frenzy of orgasmic bliss. Breathing heavily and pushing her ass back against his spurting cock sent her over the edge. The hot juices of her orgasm flooded her already stuffed pussy as her body shook uncontrollably.

The two lovers rocked together, crying out their passion for each other, climaxing together, feeling their bodies release the sexual tension that they both had purposely allowed to build to an overwhelming degree. Their moaning mixed in the still air as their bodies struggled against each other, quaking from the intense pleasure they had just shared. After expending their sexual energy their bodies continued to move together until they both began to float back to realty. Bathed in the sweat of their of their passion and the hot sun, they fell onto the blanket. Rick lay behind Katherine, pressing his slowly deflating cock into her ass as his hands roamed over her sensitive nipples. They lay together catching their breathes, basking in the tender moment following their shattering orgasms. Rick’s lips kissed her earlobes tenderly as he whispered sweet words of affection in her ear. The warm sea breeze washed over their bodies as sea gulls flying overhead, squawked at them, identifying themselves as the only witnesses to the beginning of their long lust filled weekend.

12