Pictures from the Edge

Story Info
Nick discovers his wife was a college slut and gets revenge.
3.3k words
4.49
118k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen.

I was cleaning the attic when I found an old photo album hidden among my wife's college books. I really didn't know much about that part of her life. It had been ten years since she had graduated. Mandy had always been vague whenever I broached the subject and said it was a long time ago. The pictures showed Mandy with friends at parties, at football games, in her dorm, and around campus.

I finished flipping through the album and was about to put it away when I discovered an envelope containing some Polaroids hidden inside the back cover. My jaw dropped as I looked through them. Mandy was having sex with two, three and four guys at a time. My sweet little Mandy was a slut. That explained where she acquired her incredible skills in the bedroom, which first attracted me to her.

Rather than get angry, I found myself getting excited. There were several pictures of her and another girl getting double-fucked on a bed with a roomful of naked guys waiting their turn. There were close-ups of her pussy and ass filled with cock and several of her face with different cocks stuffed between her lips. In the last few, her face and tits were splattered with cum.

As I continued to look at the pictures, my cock strained to get out of my pants. I couldn't believe I was so turned on looking at my wife getting gang-fucked. Mandy wasn't going to be home for several hours. I went into the bathroom and spread the pictures on the counter of the vanity. I was pounding my cock hard and close to exploding when the doorbell rang. I tried to ignore it, but it rang twice more. Reluctantly, I pulled up my pants and went to answer it.

I was surprised to see Vicki, the girl from across the street, standing there in her cheerleader outfit. Her big tits were stretched tightly against her sweater and her short skirt fell to her thighs only inches below her panties. This didn't help reduce the size of the bulge in my pants. I had fantasized about how it would feel to have my cock buried deep in her pussy and ass many times

"Hi Mr. Moore. I hope you don't mind my stopping by, but I didn't have anywhere else to go. My parents aren't home from work and I forgot my house key. I have a lot of homework and was wondering if I could do it here until they get back. You won't even notice me."

Oh yes I will, I thought to myself. I'll be thinking very hard about that tight little body under that cute cheerleader outfit. I opened the door and gestured her into the house. My cock would have to wait until later, although it wasn't yet ready for a retreat.

"Thank you, Mr. Moore. You don't mind if I use your bathroom do you?"

I directed her down the hall, and then panicked when I realized the pictures of Mandy were still on top of the vanity. It would be impossible for her not to notice them. I had no idea what I was going to say to her. Maybe she would ignore them or at least not say anything, in which case I wouldn't either. I put my ear to the door to see if I could learn anything. What I heard was the tinkle of pee splashing into the toilet. My cock jumped as the image of a golden stream spraying from her naked pussy flashed through my head.

I heard Vicki wipe herself and pull up her panties. Then I heard a gasp. She must have discovered the pictures. I heard a "oh my god" as she shuffled through them. After that, I heard some faint moans. Was Vicki fingering her pussy? She had to be. My heart pounded in my chest. Just on the other side of this door was a girl I had fucked in my dreams many times fingering her hot pussy.

My poor cock couldn't take it anymore. I pulled down my zipper and freed it from its prison. It was already dripping with pre-cum. I wrapped my fingers around it and stroked as her moans and gasps became louder. A scary thought entered my head. What if I opened the door and walked in on her? What would she do? Vicki seemed like such a sweet and innocent girl, but here she was fingering her pussy to images of my wife getting gang-fucked. She couldn't be that innocent.

My hand found its way to the door handle. I turned the knob and pushed. Time became suspended for a few brief seconds. Vicki looked at me with a hand in her panties. I could see panic in her eyes. I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked. After a brief pause, her hand resumed its activity inside her panties. I moved closer. She didn't try to stop me.

"Wha... what if she comes home?" Vicki asked.

"You saw the pictures. She's a slut."

My lips pressed against hers and my tongue shot deep into her mouth. Her mouth opened and kissed me back. I grabbed her big tits with my hands, squeezing them roughly with my fingers. I pushed her back against the vanity and pulled up her sweater and bra. Her magnificent tits bounced free. I quickly dropped my mouth to her hard nipple while pinching the other between my thumb and finger.

"Oh god... Mr. Moore... oh... yesssss....... "

With her sweater pushed up over her tits, I continued my feast on Vicki's luscious melons going from one to the other, licking and biting her tender nipples. Her fingers were still inside her panties rubbing her pussy. I pulled her hand out and sucked each juicy finger into my mouth. She was breathing hard. I could see the desperation in her eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me, Mr. Moore?"

It sounded like an invitation more than a question.

"Yes I am, but first I'm going to taste you."

I kissed her stomach and dropped to my knees, lifting her tiny skirt. Her damp panties stretched against the puffy outline of her ripe young pussy. My lips encircled her swollen mound. My tongue traced along the outline of her juicy gash and over her swollen clit. She moaned. I pulled down her panties revealing the pink paradise of her shaved pussy in its full glory. I pushed a finger through her slimy folds and fucked it in and out of her juicy cunt

"Oh god yes, Mr. Moore... ooooohhhhh..."

I couldn't wait to taste her. I helped Vicki step out of her panties and flicked my tongue along her juicy gash. She spread her thighs to give me better access. I clamped my lips around her juicy peach and shoved my tongue into her steamy cunt. Young pussies always taste so fresh and delicious. Vicki's was no exception. I was savoring every drop.

"Oooohhhhhhh... it feels so good, Mr.Moore. I love how you lick my pussy."

I pushed two fingers up her cunt and rammed them in and out of her steamy passage. My tongue fluttered across her swollen clit. Vicki's gasps and moans became louder and more desperate. Her legs were shaking and her body stiffened. Moments later her pussy exploded. I pulled out my fingers, clamped my mouth over her swollen mound, and drank the nectar from her gushing well.

I stood and kissed her on the lips sharing the taste of her juices with my tongue. She savored it and kissed me back with equal vigor. I lifted her onto the countertop of the vanity then dropped my head back down between her legs. Her pussy tasted too good. I wanted more. Vicki pulled her legs back as I lapped at her cunt. I moved my tongue to her asshole and flicked it across her tight sphincter, not sure how she would react.

"Yes... lick me there, Mr. Moore... that feels so good."

She loved it. I rammed two fingers up her cunt as my tongue bathed her asshole with spit. She was moaning and squirming against me with her hands clamped tightly to my head. I moved my mouth back over her pussy and sucked on the juices leaking from her opening. The tip of my finger found the tight nub of her anus. I twisted it back and forth until it pushed inside her. A loud squeal of pleasure escaped her mouth.

"Oh fuck... push it in me, Mr. Moore. Push it up my ass."

And so I did. I twisted my finger into her ass plunging it deeper until it was completely buried. I fucked it in and out while my lips and tongue lapped up the juices flowing from her pussy. I raked my teeth across her clit sending Vicki screaming and shaking with explosion after explosion. Juices sprayed from her cunt and drenched my face. I loved it.

I slid back up Vicki's body and kissed her on the lips. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard, practically shoving her tongue down my throat. The tip of my cock slid between the slimy folds of her cunt and lodged in her opening. I thrust my hips forward and plunged it deep into her body. She threw her head back and screamed. I pounded her hard and fast. She literally ripped open the t-shirt on my back and dug her fingers into my flesh.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... oh god... uuuuuunnnnngggghhhhhhh."

The girl was insatiable. One orgasm after the next ripped through her body as she spiraled out of control. My balls were so full of cum that I was going to explode at any moment. Before that happened she pushed me away.

"Stop, please. I can't take any more."

I stood with my cock swaying in the air and watched Vicki's body shudder and shake for several more seconds before she was finally able to regain some semblance of control. She opened her eyes and looked at me almost bewildered.

"Wow, Mr. Moore. It's never happened like that before. I almost passed out. How did you do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. Her eyes moved to my throbbing cock.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, Mr. Moore. I didn't let you finish. I'll do you with my mouth if that's okay."

I didn't really need to answer and she didn't wait for one. Vicki pulled off her sweater and slid to the floor, squatting in front of me. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my knees along with my briefs. Then she wrapped her hand around my vein-streaked cock and flicked her tongue across the bulging knob, licking up the secretions that oozed out of the tip. She looked up at me with those innocent blue eyes which I now knew were anything but innocent.

"You can shoot in my mouth if you want."

Those words alone almost made me cum. My cock was throbbing when I felt her lips slide down my shaft and take me deep into her mouth. Vicki attacked my cock like she hadn't eaten in a month. Her lips flew up and down my length and her tongue swirled across the ridges and veins bulging out from my hard flesh. Then she took me deeper and swallowed my entire length. She massaged my cock with her throat creating the sensation of a hot wet pussy.

Mandy had always given great blowjobs, a skill she had obviously acquired in college, but Vicki was almost her equal. She obviously loved what she was doing. When I realized that she had a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy, I knew it wasn't just a show. She continued to fuck my cock with her mouth and throat like a seasoned whore. Spit was drooling from her chin and dripping from my balls. I felt my cock swell.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum."

Vicki clamped her lips tightly around me. I grabbed her head and grunted. A powerful jet exploded into her mouth in a steady stream of creamy ejaculate. A second equally powerful spray filled her mouth, and then a third and fourth and fifth. It seeped from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, but she never pulled away. Her tongue swirled around me as the last few drops drained from the tip of my cock.

I finally pulled my spent cock from her mouth. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and opened her mouth to show what I had deposited in it. There was so much cum it flooded over her lower lip and dripped from her chin onto her tits. She put her hand over her mouth to keep anymore from escaping. With two deep gulps, she swallowed it down her throat.

"Wow, Mr. Moore. That was a lot of stuff, but it was yummy. We can fuck some more if you want."

Vicki was probably used to high school boys who had perpetual hard-ons no matter how many times they had cum, but I was going to need a few minutes to recuperate. I asked her to bend over the vanity. I dropped to my knees and stared at an image of heaven. Hanging between her thighs and just below two perfectly rounded ass cheeks was her swollen pussy. Glistening pink folds peeked out from the gash down the middle. Just above it where the crevice between her cheeks flared out was the tight knot at the entrance to her asshole.

Just looking at this magnificent view caused my cock to jump. I slid a finger along her gash and parted the slimy folds. I rubbed it over her clit and watched her pussy twitch. Vicki moaned with pleasure when I plunged two fingers deep into her steamy cunt twisting them back and forth inside her. She squirmed against me, her moans becoming louder and more desperate.

I fucked her with my fingers, ramming them in and out of her body with quick deep jabs. Using my other hand, I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her legs were shaking and her knees were getting wobbly. Pussy juice was flying everywhere accompanied by wet squishing sounds. I slammed my fingers deep into her cunt and searched for her g-spot. I found it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god, nnnngggghhhhhhhh..."

I clamped my mouth over her gushing pussy drinking the pungent tasting nectar from her body. She bucked hard against my face and shrieked like a demon. Cunt juice dripped from my chin and was splattered across my face. I finally had mercy and pulled away to let her catch her breath. My cock was poking out from between my thighs like a battering ram and ready for more action.

I stood and guided the tip between her dripping folds. With one powerful thrust I drove it deep into her steamy cunt. Another shriek echoed off the walls of the bathroom. I reached around her body and dug my fingers into the soft flesh of her perfectly shaped tits. I pulled Vicki into a standing position and fucked my cock up between her ass cheeks into her dripping pussy. My teeth sunk into the side of her neck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... oh Mr. Moore... yes... fuck me... oh god yessssss......."

Vicki was a sex machine. She couldn't get enough of my cock. Her juices dripped from my balls as her body exploded in one orgasm after the next. I looked at her face in the mirror and could see the desperation. I stopped moving inside her to let her catch her breath. Her whole body was trembling. I felt her pussy clench my cock in a series of spasms. I slowly pulled it out and slid it between her cheeks, fucking the crack of her ass.

"Wow, Mr. Moore," Vicki said, moving her ass along my length. "No one has ever fucked me so good or made me have so many orgasms. Do you want to do me in the butt? I wouldn't mind."

Vicki was full of surprises. The way she was moving against my cock and rubbing the head across her anal opening was letting me know me that the words "I wouldn't mind" fell far short of her real feelings. This girl wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I assumed this wasn't her first time or she wouldn't have asked. I wondered about lubrication, but Vicki solved that problem too. She handed me a container of hand cream from the vanity.

"Use this, Mr. Moore. I've never tried it with hand cream, but it should work."

I dribbled some down her ass. Using my finger, I worked it into her butt hole. I poured more onto my cock. I pressed the tip against her sphincter. She was tight at first, but suddenly it gave way. I popped inside. I felt her tense so I went slowly, probing her asshole an inch at a time to let her adjust. When I was completely buried, I slowly fucked my cock in and out going faster and faster. Vicki moved with me.

I looked down and watched my swollen member gliding in and out between her creamy cheeks. Her asshole was stretched tightly around me. Her cheerleader skirt which was bunched around her waist. Somehow that made it even more erotic. Vicki slid a hand between her legs and fingered her pussy and clit. Her gasps and moans became louder and louder.

"Oh god... yes... fuck my ass, Mr. Moore... oohhhh... aahhhh... oh fuck... mmmmmmmm... AAAHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHH..."

There is something so dirty and nasty and erotic watching a girl cum while she's getting fucked in the ass. The fact that it was my cock buried in her ass was more than I could take. Cum churned in my balls. My cock swelled I thrust hard and grunted. Streams of hot cream poured into her asshole until I was drained. I held my cock deep inside her and felt her shudder one last time. Her asshole twitched and squeezed my cock in a series of spasms.

I finally pulled out. Seconds later a flood of cum came pouring out of her sphincter and dripped onto the floor. Even more streamed down her legs. Vicki stood and turned to me. We kissed. When we separated, Vicki picked up her bra and sweater and put them on. She used toilet paper to wipe cum from her legs, and slipped on her panties. I pulled my clothes back in place.

"Look, Vicki, about the pictures... please don't tell anyone. I just found them and I was a little surprised to say the least. I never knew Mrs. Moore did those kinds of things in college. I'm not quite sure what to think."

"Don't worry about it, Mr. Moore. I mean it was in college. That's when you are supposed to be wild. I can't wait to go next year. High school boys are so lame. You're not going to tell Mrs. Moore about us, are you?"

"No Vicki, I won't tell, but we probably shouldn't do this again," I said in a less than convincing voice. "It can only lead to..."

The doorbell interrupted what I was saying. Her parents had returned and found the note on the door telling them Vicki was at our house. I greeted her father.

"Thanks for looking after our little girl, Nick. I hope she behaved herself. She can be a handful sometimes."

He whacked her playfully on the bottom as she was walking out the door, not knowing that the same bottom recently had my cock in it. Vicki turned and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Bye, Mr. Moore. Thanks for the help with my homework. See you around sometime."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers