Piercing For National Nude Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost before the girl had time to blink the golden egg was rammed fully home.

Not a sound was heard by any of us. I was breathless with anticipation. The girl stood upright, the rest of the contraption dangling between her gorgeous legs. She moved her feet apart. I began to feel the depth of her trust, and her love. She already knew exactly what to do.

My friend knelt in front of the girl's nakedness. She removed her clit pin, and lightly kissed the hardening end. She stretched between the smoothness of her thighs, put two fingers into the tube, and pulled hard against the butt plug. The shaped ring was pushed deep into a completely moist cunt.

I was more erect than ever, and was beginning to foresee several future problems. Actually there were to be none, my divine apparition had thought of everything!

She parted the girl's naked, hairless, lips. Now I could see the reason for the "V", for the roughened surface, and for the cap. She pressed the wings of the "V" home onto the smooth flesh, and fitted the "thimble" over her clit. The outer face of the "V" was highly polished.

I thought that she would have a problem finding the hole for the bar, but she was ahead of me in every way. The end of the thimble was unscrewed, her clit was sucked slightly up the tube, and the bar slipped into place. She screwed the garnet headed cap back home.

I did not think that I had ever had a more erotic experience, or seen any girl more exquisitely adorned. I included my gorgeous creature in these thoughts. Her breasts were perfect, and her clit was covered by a small jewelled cap. Best of all was that we all knew of her cunt tube, and the gold butt plug was fully visible in her delectable arse. The girl was completely naked, but totally clothed in gold, and she belonged. She was a slave.

We had only just finished this fitting when the doorbell rang again. I rushed, without thinking of my nakedness, to open the door. A slightly startled chestnut haired girl stood on the threshold. She was braless, in a very tight fitting short top. I could see that her nipples were still ringed. Her teats were really already longer, her breasts trembled.

She rushed into my arms, flattening herself against my hairless body, and we kissed. We all realised that the soreness was going.

She gasped when she saw the parlour girl, and I think her whole body blushed under her all over tan. She peeled her top off, without being asked. Then she removed her shorts. She was pantiless, so she was stark naked in an instant, except for the glint of gold through her nipples. Her chestnut hair was repeated in a huge mass of curly pubic hair. It was a spectacular feature of her nakedness.

My friend went to her workshop to return with more boxes containing another set of jewellery.

We had begun to know the parlour girl quite well, and, the one whom I love had begun to know her intimately. Working to dress an almost stranger, a girl, who had simply arrived at our table five days before, was possibly to be more erotic.

The first adornment fitted was a fine gold chain around a very slim waist. This had two rings that sat on her hips. Two tubes had been fitted at the next quarters, one rested on her belly button, and the other in the small of her back.

I did not have a clue what they were doing. I simply stood, looking a bit of an idiot with my continuing erection. All three girls ignored me!

My Goldsmith, and the parlour girl decided to work together. Each took a wire "half bra" from a box. These were rather like the full circle ones that had just been fitted, but they were halves. They had obviously been designed so that the sore nipples were not touched. A half circle passed beneath each teat. Gently, with total care, each globe was lifted, and fitted with the half cups of gold wires. Their shaping was so perfect that they simply stayed in place when hands were removed.

Our chestnut friend was in ecstasy.

I heard my wonderful partner explain that the design had to remain part finished until her nipples were completely healed. What the two workers then proceeded to do was wonderful. Various lengths of gold chain had been cut, and finished with hooks.

Three chains came together in another tube, then were passed around the beautiful back, as one, then passed through a second tube and around the front again. The chains started from different points on the cups. A small loop was set to hang slightly loose between her breasts.

Then three more chains were clipped to the upper edges of the cups. Each set had already been passed through another inch long gold tube, they fanned out, again, as they passed over her brown shoulders to clip equally spaced all along the back strap. She was being dressed in a gold chained bra.

Suddenly it began to dawn on me why they had fitted the band around her waist. Four very long chains came from the last box. Two were clipped close together near the base of her breast cups; they were passed through the tube on her belly button, and vanished into her amazing chestnut pubic hair.

Again I realised the lengths to which my partner had gone to create erotic, sensual jewellery. There were two large oval rings on two of the chains. She felt beneath the chestnut bush to find a very wet, large, clitoris. Oval hoops were fitted over this, her cunt lips were parted, and all the chains passed down her crack, so that they finally dangled beneath her body.

Hands passed between her legs. Each took a pair of chains. They were pulled smartly back, and up the crack of her bum, only appearing again where her brown cheeks parted into the small of her back. The four were passed through the tube in the small of her back, before fanning out to be hooked on the back strap. They were set at exactly the correct tension to keep her on fire.

She spun around for us all to see. The chains simply vanished into her pubic hair; they held her clit rigid, and pulled hard down her crack, over her cunt opening, to her anus. Her breasts could move sideways, but they had no sag at all. She was in a dream world.

We all kissed, and I thought it was done. I could not have been more wrong. My love had four more things up her sleeve. One was the last fitting of chains to our chestnut beauty. Two involved her, while the third was aimed at me.

Suddenly I realised what a sensuous, sexy person my partner was. She fitted a long loop of chain to the ring on a wonderful brown hip, she passed it over a smooth brown globe, steering clear of her crack. She passed her hand between delectable thighs, and slowly positioned the fine gold chain on the outside of her already engorged cunt lips. Then she carefully threaded it onto her skin, just outside the hairline of her bush. It was virtually in the crease of where her thigh began. She pulled it tight as it left the top corner of her triangle, and hooked the chain back to the loop around the girls waist.

She repeated the procedure on the other hip, and asked our divine chestnut creature to walk about.

She walked slowly to and throw, up, and down, the room. Her perfect globe breasts gently swayed from side to side, restrained from sagging by a multitude of gold chain threads. Her teats had definitely become more erect. She squealed with delight, and began to walk with a continuous rolling gait.

It appeared that different strands of gold chain were pulling alternatively on her clit, and on her cunt lips. The inner and outer chains were trapping both. The more she rolled her hips the more erotic and sensual the feelings became. She was very close to orgasm, simply from walking in the nude. She was in love with herself again.

I was the next in line. An 18 carat gold cock ring was produced. I had never worn one before, but was game to try anything. I needed to subside a little for it to be fitted right where my erection stormed from where I had recently been covered in pubic hair. It was a glorious piece of goldsmith's craft, it was not round, and I was not quite sure why.

She realised that I was puzzled, and that I would not go down with two exquisite nude companions watching, so she sent them to find a bottle of wine. Very soon, with a little help from KY jelly, the ring slid completely home.

Then she told me why it was not a simple ring. The upper shape was identical to the loop that passed into her cunt. It would match surface to surface. This meant that I could drive fully home into her body with all the jewels, and my cock ring, in place.

Far more erotically, it was also the shape of the gold hole that she had fitted into the Parlour Girls cunt.

It appeared that this beautiful creature, whom we only met because we wanted to be pierced, had asked if I could fuck her. When I was told this my erection hurt, it was held so tight by the cock ring. My mind was blown. These two crazy girls had fashioned and designed everything, so that I would couple my ring into her cunt ring as I drove fully home on our first fuck.

And I was expected to go out to dinner first…………

The girls returned with drinks, we ordered a limousine to take us to dinner in an hour's time, and my friend vanished to finish her dressing. This was her third final design change. She was not away long before she returned in the same jewellery that she had worn on Nude Day, last Monday. She had altered many things. All the semi precious jewels had been replaced with diamonds and emeralds. The nipple extenders were slightly longer still, and the diamond drops that she had worn all afternoon were fitted to her outer, horizontal nipple bars.

The three gold loops remained, and she carried one additional thing in her hand. It was a pair of exquisite, large, brilliant cut, diamonds. Each was mounted in white gold, and backed by a buttercup shape in reverse. A sharp gold pin came out of the centre of each reverse cup.

Only I knew what she would do next!

She held her right teat between her left finger and thumb, then, with infinite care, she aligned the sharp point with the centre of her nipple, and pushed it straight home. The upturned buttercup sat perfectly on the rounded end of her teat, and she sparkled with the diamond.

She took her left breast, held her left teat between her left finger and thumb, then, with infinite care, she aligned the sharp point with the centre of her nipple, and pushed it straight home a second time. Both nipples sparkled as her ultimate gift to me.

The two girls were astonished; they were onlookers to perfect love.

We all kissed again, drank toasts to the evening, and it was agreed that I should wear a new pair of white silk pantaloons. These were wide waisted, and they finished just below my knees. More importantly they were very baggy, and although they had an open overlap front, they might help to hide my continuous erection. Something had to!

Other than the pantaloons we all decided to go as we were, all wearing simple sandals on our feet, and absolutely nothing else.

The doorbell rang. It was the driver. He almost had the first heart attack of the evening.

I left for dinner with my harem, with the most perfectly dressed girls in the world, to extend National Nude Day over five days.

Dear Reader,

People have asked for this tale to continue, so here it is. Let me know if it continues to amuse, and it can continue...

Gussie would love comments, and your votes for the National Nude Day competition.

Thank You!

© Gussie - July 2003

12