Piercing For National Nude Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stroked and touched her firmness. In total unison they slipped a finger each under the upper edge of her gold wire cups, and traced around to her nipples. They arrived together, realising then that both were newly pierced. They saw that a gold loop passed under each teat so that the dear child could fully heal without moving the bars.

She explained that they had only been pierced on Wednesday.

She met us at the next table, where again all the girls had decided to come out braless, two in very sheer see through tops, the third in a wonderful open weave lace blouse. We could all see all their nipples, and they were not remotely embarrassed by my staring.

We never gathered whether this dress was because of our Monday actions. It did not matter; to us the important thing was that people were becoming more open and daring.

One of the men at this table asked about my dress. It was impossible for him not to see my erection tenting out the silk of my pantaloons.

I showed him my nipples, with their Celtic Shields. He was entranced. Suddenly, without asking or a warning, he opened the front of my trousers with both hands. My cock sprang out as if it was on a spring. He pulled the pantaloons wider apart, and all at the table could see the cock ring, almost throttling my engorged member.

The girls were even more amazed than the men, and began to ask about it. We explained that it was shaped to fit the cunt hoop that went round below the starburst into my darling’s vagina. They were dumfounded.

The she began to describe how our Parlour Girl was wearing a full cunt spreader modelled in gold, and that the cock ring just happened to fit this as well.

There was nothing more to say. I left two jewellery business cards, discretely on the table, and we slowly made for the door. It was an orderly retreat, but we had other matters to attend to, which we would not, and could not tell to them.

Our driver was in attendance, so we left. The restaurant must have smelt of sex and lust for long afterwards. We could feel arousal on the air. Friday nights were going to be more fun than ever from now on!

SHE GIVES US HER VIRGINITY

We lounged in the back of the limousine as our driver wafted us silently home. We were emotionally drained, but our beautiful Parlour Girl asked permission to speak to us all. It was given.

She explained that my lifetime friend, and partner, had confided her that our greatest regret was that we were childless. We had always wanted children, and had tried for many years. Finally we decided not to despair, not to go to fertility clinics, not to seek advice, or to see if one, or the other was fertile. We would be happy with ourselves.

Then we had our nipples pierced, and everything changed. We found a twenty two year old virgin, who, as a latent submissive, found sanctuary in my partner.

She wanted to see if she could bear us a child. She was a few days past the end of her period, so she asked permission to give me her virginity this Friday night.

Permission was given. I felt my state of trance returning.

We arrived home. Originally our Chestnut Beauty was to be taken on in the limousine. Too much had happened for her to be alone, so we asked her to stay the weekend.

Both girls wanted to prepare our Parlour Girl to surrender her virginity to us all. I had no doubt that they would all be there, and that they had been hatching plans on Wednesday, through visits on Thursday.

I felt a little of the male outsider, but had begun to imagine hat it would be like to watch a stunning nude girl slowly swell with the child of us all in her belly. I began to think of jewellery to suit the new situations, of gentle chains rolling over her rising stomach. For the second or third time that evening I was walking on air.

I was told to wait, to take a shower, but not to loose my cock ring. All three girls vanished. Now, as I have said, our bed is a huge modern four poster. It seems that they all went into our bathroom, and showered together. I used one of the guest showers. They removed all her jewellery, and the bars, and washed and dried everything with loving care. Then our Chestnut Friend washed her most private parts with the care of a mother.

She peeled back her hood, bent down and kissed it; her fingers stroked into her opened cunt, pushing only far enough to feel the start of her constriction, her hymen. Two fingers passed into her anal passage, and she was cleansed.

Quietly, ever so quietly, she asked for the butt plug, and cunt tube to be fitted again. There was a short discussion, lubrication was applied, and the plug snapped into it’s home.

She said that she felt whole again, as the bar through her clit cover was gently, so softy eased home.

She was ready, and I was called. Possibly this is how King Henry VIII of England felt going to a lover’s bed. I do not know, except that I am still in awe of that night.

The glorious child lay on the middle of the bed, her legs slightly apart, so I could immediately see that all her perfectly fitted jewellery was in place.

Her attendants hovered, and continued to hover, until later, we all slept on the same bed in complete harmony.

She held up her arms to welcome me. I was crying the tears of love as I knelt beside her and we kissed. Nothing, nothing could have parted us in that moment of fusion.

I held her face, I kissed her eyes, I slowly sank to lie with her, she rolled onto her side, and we kissed again. I said, “My darling baby, this will not hurt”. She nodded with a logical degree of apprehension.

I asked her to undress me, to remove my Celtic breastplates, then I would remove hers. She, who had only made my outer piercing two days before, took infinite care. It was her turn to kneel over me. I felt the bars being unscrewed, then fine fingers pushed the outer ones from my nipples. Each was kissed in turn, then the inner caps were unscrewed, the bars removed, and the breastplates eased off.

My nipples were very hard as she gently kissed them both. She rolled onto her back with infinite grace, and I kissed her mouth again. My murmuring lips traced path to her collar, then to her right breast. I drew her nipple into my mouth. Both her bars, the vertical, and the horizontal, had to be removed first.

She stirred in response, her legs moving slightly farther apart. I began to loosen the tip of her bar screw with my teeth. It came undone, and the first round ball rolled to her belly button. It stopped there.

I drew the bar through her nipple, and then removed the inner vertical bar. The second ball rolled to rest in her belly button.

I gently lifted the whole cage off her breast. One side was bare. I leant over her slight body, my nipple brushing, and pushing her right breast.

If she was in ecstasy, then so was I.

I repeat my mouth treatment, undoing the horizontal cap, and drawing the bar from her nipple. She wriggled with delight and her legs moved still wider apart. It was as though all parts of this divine young body were joined together, and to my mouth.

I removed the vertical bar, and pulled the second cage from her perfectly formed breast. I kissed her left nipple, drawing it from her body. I returned to minister to the right breast, with my left hand tracing circles from the root of her growth, slowly up the rise of her mounds to trace her nipple.

She was totally silent, eyes tight shut, breathing as if in a trance.

All four small bar screw ends had come to rest on her belly. I traced down her chest to suck them all into my mouth. They shot like peas at my waiting attendants. It was time for me to move.

Quietly, so I doubt that the others heard, I whispered, “Are you ready my love?”. Nothing stirred, but a slight flicker of her closed eyelids. She was.

I moved as slowly, and as gently as a big man can, my left arm supported my upper body over her breasts. My left leg was followed by my right leg into the valley of love between her hips, then both arms were supporting me off her body.

I pushed back to kneel gazing at her most private self. Her clit cover was still screwed into place, her lips quivered in anticipation. Her cunt hole was wider than I had expected. It was ready, wet, and waiting, but there was more to do.

I bent forward until my lips were only an inch from her gold facings, my tongue came out and I traced the edges. I worked all around wetting her wonderful puffy smooth skin, slowly heading to the seat of life. I arrived, and gazed into eternity. I spat on the fingers of my left hand, added as much spittle as I could, and moved two fingers carefully into her hole.

She moved again. Her knees bent, her feet came up, almost to her butt plug, her feet apart by the width of my body, and her legs fell apart, almost coming to rest on the surface of the bed.

She was asking me to penetrate her body. I was to be the first man to enter her life giving hole. No man can be offered a greater privilege, and I hoped that I honoured her gift.

I leant forward again, my penis touched the edge of her gold ringed hole, and she shuddered imperceptibly. The tip vanished, and I continued to push until my arms went forward to protect her from my weight. Gently, slowly I eased my cock into heaven. I felt a slight constriction, a stoppage, a point of no return. I stopped completely.

My back bent forwards, I kissed her closed eyes again then I found her mouth. I sensed, I felt, her say, “Yes”.

I pushed right home without stopping, our mouths sealed together in wonder, and in love.

She was no longer a virgin!

Her eyes had snapped open, she was slightly startled, but our mouths parted, and she whispered a silent, “Thank you”.

I eased back, half out, then in, again, she murmured contentment. I began to increase my pace. Suddenly I felt a movement under my belly. The tip of her clit cover was unscrewed by an unseen hand. It stayed there, pressing the gold hard into the beautiful body beneath me.

Fingers unscrewed her clit bar as I rammed, and rammed, my cock ring to locking into her cunt ring time after time.

The bar was quickly removed; more hand seemed to be ministering to my Parlour Girl. Her attendants were willing her to come with me. I felt two fingers press harder down. I could imagine the whole clit, and hood, breaking into daylight. Two fingers grabbed it, I raised myself so that they could work in unison, but I continued to ram home with more and more force.

I felt that build up, that huge charge. I rushed to the mountaintop to stand looking at the valley of love. She began to cry, and to shout. We stood together, and looked into the face of life. We both came to a thunderous climax as one. I filled her with the seed of life.

I collapsed in love, smothering that frail, weeping, slight, body, that had just surrendered it’s most precious gift. The others came to us on the bed. My wonderful partner pulled a single sheet to cover us all. We rolled to face each other kissing and loving, with the others touching us all over.

We slept, all as one.

Dear Reader,

People have asked for this tale to continue, so here it is.

Let me know if it continues to amuse, and it can continue...

Gussie would love comments,

Thank You!

(c) Gussie – July 2003

12