Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

National Nude Day had completely changed our lives.

Probably the most surprising was Lawyer Wife. She walked up to TF, leant to his chest and began to nibble on his nipples. He took his free hand, and held her head to his chest. How did she know to do this? How did she realise that many men love to have their nipples sucked hard as they cum to their climax?

It might have been intuition, but I began to wonder about her secret life………..!

Now we were all involved, except for the lonely slave. She would be able to hear the rising crescendo of sex, of the sounds of cocks, and arses, working in unison, of people pleasuring themselves, of them coming to their own personal climax

It was a very still night. She would be able to smell us all. The wonderful aroma of sex was permeating the whole Pergola.

I began to doubt that the wonderful smell of sex would ever leave!

Throughout the evening Chestnut had led, she had started many moves, and now she did it again. She had between ten and sixteen inches of huge dildo being thrust up her stretched arsehole. She had about ten inches of a huge cock strapped into her pubic hair. She was stuffing it hard into the arse in front of her.

It was going full ten deep into TF, and he was not objecting. He was loving it.

She kept up a rhythm as her arse was reamed, and my Partner tied her fingers to the same regular pace of a metronome. It was working wonders, she began to gallop, she began to sing again.

This set a chain reaction. Adonis had to time himself into Titian’s Mother, and TF had to time himself into Titian. They were all keeping time, and all began to come together.

Adonis shot load, after load, after load, of cum deep into Titian’s Mother. My guess was that he was as long as the dildo in TF’s arse.

He shot into that gorgeous mature behind. Everything moved in unison. My Partner kept her magic finger rhythm on her clit, and she hurtled over the top to a gigantic orgasm. She shook, and shook, with pleasure.

At the front of the queue Titian began to peak, She gasped, she stopped sucking my cock, she yelled and shuddered. I pinched her teat ends, and pull hard, just as TF pumped his load far into her slight body.

He stopped rubbing her clit, and gripped her hips hard. He pulled her back onto his penis. She stretched behind. She placed her hands flat on her arse cheeks, and pulled herself apart. It looked like a desperate attempt to have her lover penetrate another inch or so.

He pulled back one more time, and thrust forward just as his cock unloaded it’s final huge spurt. He must have been that extra inch deeper.

They began to sink to the ground, still coupled together. The dildo slipped from his arse with a pop, and Titian turned to smother him in kisses.

Dear Chestnut thrust back on her lover. The whole thing was deep in her arse, so she turned and said, “Unstrap me with it fully inside my arse.” Titian’s Mother quickly did this, and the girl turned, completely impaled on the fake cock, just as Adonis and his lover sank to the ground.

All three began to kiss, and cuddle, to suck each other, and to discuss the wonders of the night.

My Partner collapse with them, and I went to kiss her. Lawyer took his amazing wife by the hand, and they stood kissing.

It was all over for the time being.

We had achieved two wonderful collective orgasm., and we needed to bring Parlour Girl back into the fold. Her mistress removed the gag, and kissed her hard on the mouth. She apologised, and said that she would try to be better. She would learn. All her hooks were removed, the eye mask allowed her to survey the couples She could see what she had only smelt, and heard.

We all agreed that The next day was needed for rest, and that we would all sleep together outside, on the two mattresses, and others that were dragged from various guest rooms.

Lawyer suggested that he, Chestnut and I spent a little time with the Business Plan that we had prepared only that afternoon.

The heaters were left on, we all crawled under sheets, and we slept.

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love to have feed back, it is very useful, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – August 2003