Pillow Talk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All knew was that the two wiseguys knew who she was.

She could have taken a cab to the club that was located at 94 Hester Street downtown but at this hour of the day it was actually faster to take the subway.

She boarded a car at Hunts Point Avenue taking the Pelham Bay Park line to Canal Street. The ride took about half an hour and she nervously kept sweeping her skirt under her legs so she wouldn't sweat on the vinyl seat. A middle-aged businessman sitting across from her deliberately missed his stop so he could stare at her legs and the occasional panty peek. Michelle was oblivious.

Her heart was racing as she walked through China Town along Hester Street to the Toyland Social Club. She had been informed that Nicky Glasses only used the club for business; even though she was Frank Caputo's goomah there was no way she was getting inside. It also didn't help that although she was a stunning young woman; she was still a travisto.

Michelle saw that there was a small coffeehouse across the street in Little Italy so she took a seat at an outside table and ordered espresso. She chain-smoked as she sat there watching the Social Club; she could see that there were men inside but couldn't see who they were.

She opened her purse and looked at the pictures of Vincent Boccia and Nicky Angelini and looked back across the street. Sure enough Vinnie came outside with Nicky Angelini in tow. They stopped and began to get into an earnest conversation both lighting up cigarettes to cover their mouths as they did.

Michelle's heart was hammering in her chest but this was her chance. She stood up and went inside the coffeehouse and ordered another espresso and then came outside. She deliberately tripped and upturned the little metal table and the chair. They crashed to the pavement with a clattering cacophony that turned every head nearby her way.

Vinnie looked over and she saw a look of recognition cross his face as he tapped Nicky on the shoulder. He pointed her way and said something to Nicky.

Michelle made a show of trying to right the table, bending over, giving the whole street a glimpse of her luscious thighs. The propitiator of the coffeehouse came to the door and was about to assist when Vinnie and Nicky arrived on scene.

"Bellissimo! If it isn't Frankie's lovely business associate! I've seen you at the Businessman's Club. Let me help you," Frankie made a big deal of picking up the table and Nicky picked up the chair and made a fuss of dusting off the seat.

"Please be seated," Nicky made a flourish.

Michelle smiled her most beatific smile and sat down, smoothing her skirt under her, crossing her ankles and straightening her hem across her thighs. She saw that the two mobsters liked what they saw.

They dragged over a couple of chairs.

"Frank Caputo is a friend of ours," Nicky beamed, using the euphemism that signalled that they knew that Frank was a made guy and that they too were connected.

"Well any friend of Frankie's is a friend of mine," Michelle beamed.

The waiter put down Michelle's coffee and a clean ashtray; Vinnie pointed at the glass of espresso and looked questioningly at Michelle.

"Oh yes! Please, please join me," she smiled widely, showing off her full red lips and white teeth.

She remembered what Nicky had said about having Michelle 'suck on his bischero'.

"I'm Michelle Clooney," she offered her hand to each in turn to kiss the back of.

"I'm Vincent Boccia and this is Nicky Angelini," Vinnie smiled back at her.

"So how is Francis? I haven't seen him for a while; he's always busy with the Gentlemen's Club and that nightclub that he owns on the other side of town," Nicky grinned.

"Oh he's fine and I don't know about the nightclub, but the Gentlemen's Club is humming along just fine," Michelle reached into her purse and took out a Marlboro Menthol.

Both of the wiseguys scrambled for their lighters.

If Frankie had heard her tell these gentlemen that his Club was humming along he would have slapped her around. She had been told to never discuss his business with anyone. But Michelle was deliberately trying to entice the two mobsters to rob the place by baiting the trap.

Vinnie lit Michelle's cigarette and gave Nicky a knowing look.

"So as well as being Frankie's comare you're also the boss at the Gentlemen's Club?" Vinnie grinned.

"Oh I wouldn't say I'm the boss; I'm the hostess," Michelle grinned.

Vinnie looked at Nicky meaningfully and nodded. Nicky nodded back at him and stood.

"I gotta take care of that thing," Nicky said to Vinnie.

"Scuse; I got urgent business," Nicky smiled at Michelle and hurried away.

"So what brings you downtown Michelle?" Vinnie asked.

"The shopping is better in Manhattan; you get classier clothes and shoes," Michelle beamed back.

"Well you obviously haven't shopped yet. My Cynthia always comes back loaded with shopping bags and parcels when she hits the stores," Vinnie grinned.

"So your place must be doing real good if you're out shopping the big end of town?" Vinnie lit his own cigarette.

"Oh we are more than getting by," Michelle wanted Vinnie to think that she was a ditz with no discretion and a big mouth.

They made small talk for about ten minutes and then, Michelle happy that she had baited the trap, made to leave, throwing five dollars on the table to pay for her coffee.

"Well I better go and spend a load of Frankie's money," Michelle smiled vapidly.

"Here. Let me help you princess," Frankie helped Michelle up.

He took her by the elbow and she was surprised when he didn't let go and started leading her to the curb.

"Its fine thanks Vincent; I'll just walk a few blocks to..."

Michelle never got to finish her sentence.

A big black Ford LTD pulled up to the curb with a squeal of brakes. The trunk popped.

Vinnie quickly looked up and down the street. He opened the trunk of the LTD, flipped Michelle into it and slammed it closed.

To be continued

12