Pillow Talk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinnie watched his accomplice fuck this sexy travisto and realised that he wouldn't be able to hold back his orgasm much longer as he watched the bitch not only let his colleague fuck her; she was enjoying it.

Vinnie lifted Michelle's face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfed it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He would be coming soon he realised as he began to fuck her face.

The two mobsters and transvestite got into sync; their thrusts orchestrated with Nicky pounding himself in and out of Michelle's soft sexy buttocks and Vinnie plunging his cock in and out Michelle's red lipsticked lips. Michelle rocked back and forth in time with their thrusts, she couldn't deny that she was enjoying being spit-roasted as her own cock pulsed inside her panties and rings of pleasure radiated out from her back passage.

Nicky pulled Michelle's buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of his cock deep inside her. Michelle pushed back against him as she felt his hot ejaculate fill her rectum. At the same time Vinnie groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth flooding it with musky semen that she swallowed and savoured.

Some of Vinnie's spend dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Nicky's issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her pantyhose. Michelle's own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; flooding her panties with hot seed.

Michelle moaned around Vinnie's phallus as he ejaculated the last of his issue in her mouth; Nicky and Vinnie both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the transvestite whore impaled between them. Nicky could feel Michelle's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Vinnie felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Vinnie recovered first and pulled his cock out Michelle's mouth and rubbed it over her face in one last gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mixed with Michelle's makeup, her face now a mess of lipstick rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of semen was drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture was not lost on Michelle even as she greedily lapped at the slowly deflating member.

Vinnie pulled himself away from Michelle and began to pull up his pants.

"You are a real putta. You pretend you don't like it; but you are really just a whore!" he laughed as he zipped his fly.

Nicky pulled his cock from Michelle's anus with an audible plop. His semen ran in a rivulet from Michelle's anus down her thigh and soaked in the nylon of her tattered pantyhose. Nicky wiped his cock on her panties and then pushed Michelle facedown on the floor.

Vinnie was dressed and anxious to leave. It was dark now and the temperature had dropped significantly.

"Let's get outta this shithole Nicky; I'm freezing my ass off now I finished with the femminielli puttana," Vinnie hopped up and down on the balls of his feet trying to keep warm.

Nicky adjusted his clothing and put the pistol next to Michelle's face. She was huddled on the floor shivering, rearranging her tattered panties and hose.

"Shall I put one in her," Nicky waved the pistol menacingly.

"We already both put one in her," Vinnie laughed.

"Nah! Leave her to freeze. When Frankie finds her frozen solid with your load hanging outta her stronza like a Popsicle he's gonna be even more pissed off than when we rob him," Vinnie turned to leave.

Nicky threw Michelle's bolero jacket over her.

"Sorry honey but this is it for you," Nicky turned and began to walk away from her.

Michelle huddled on the filthy floor, already shivering uncontrollably knowing that she was done for. She had hoped that by giving the mobsters the information they wanted and by letting them fuck her they might have shown her mercy.

She had one last card to play.

She scrambled to her feet and ran to the door pulling on her jacket; Nicky and Vinnie were about to get into the LTD.

"I know the combination!" she yelled across the snow-strewn wasteland.

Nicky and Vinnie looked at each other across the roof of the car and then turned to Michelle.

"What the fuck?" Vinnie looked quizzically at Nicky.

"The safe! I know the combination to the safe," Michelle called out.

"You're bullshitting. You'd say anything to save your ass," Nicky yelled back.

"Who do you think puts the takings in the safe every night you dummy!" Michelle yelled back; her arms wrapped around her as she shook with cold.

The mobsters looked at each other again.

"Take me back to New York and I'll give you the combination to the safe. If I'm lying you can always whack me later," Michelle tried to sound as confident as possible.

"Why don't I just stick this pistol up your culo and make you tell me now," Nicky called back at her.

"But you wouldn't have me working for you inside then. Someone to turn off the alarm, someone to let you in and open the safe," Michelle played all her cards.

The guys thought about it for a second or two.

"Go get the cooze Nicky. If what she says is right then this job just got a shitload easier," Vinnie said.

"And if it ain't?" Nicky asked.

"Then it's the East River for her," Vinnie shrugged his shoulders.

Nicky's feet crunched in the snow as he went back to hut and helped Michelle to the LTD. Vinnie turned up the heater as they began the drive back.

"Ok start talking bitch. Tell us again how you gonna make this easy for us and why?" Vinnie lit a cigarette and drove the car.

Michelle made her pitch effectively handing Vinnie and Nicky a perfect crime and as a consequence setting up an internal gang war inside the Bonanno Family.

The car had warmed up considerably and Michelle took off her jacket and smoked a cigarette. She smoothed her cum-stained skirt down her tattered pantyhose-clad legs and put out her cigarette as scrambled for makeup in her purse.

Nicky watched her in mirror on his visor. The tranny cooze was sexy despite the mess she was in. He watched her carefully apply her lipstick to those luscious lips. He started to climb between the front seats into the back of the large limousine.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Vinnie asked.

"I'm going to get my bricole sucked. When I'm finished pullover and I'll drive while you fuck her. It's two hours back to the city so we might as well entertain ourselves," Nicky said.

Vinnie just chuckled and concentrated on driving; he glanced up in the rear view mirror and saw Michelle seemed more than happy to blow his friend. He adjusted the growing erection in his pants and looked forward to putting it between the tranny cooze's asscheeks.

Nicky climbed onto the big bench seat in the back of the LTD. He wasted no time in pulling down his pants and exposing his penis.

Michelle resigned herself to having to perform sexually again for the men.

Nicky pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He pulled Michelle down on the seat and lay on top of her

"Nicky I'm not sure I'm up it for it so soon...Oh my!" Michelle's refutation suddenly changed to acceptance as she felt the hot sleek skin of his member brush against her nyloned thigh.

"Mmm," she moaned and reached down inquisitively to touch it.

It felt warm and smooth and the tip was slippery with precum. She gripped it gently and she smiled when she felt Nicky shudder with pleasure. She rubbed it against her thigh as Nicky began to thrust against her. Her own penis was erect and she could feel her panties becoming wet again.

Nicky pulled Michelle closer and she opened her legs a little wider and began to thrust his cock against her satin panties.

They both moaned.

Michelle let Nicky hump away at her panty crotch; she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock against her body and their kissers were passionate and delightful. The carnality and sensuousness was very erotic knowing that Vinnie in the front of the car could see everything they were doing.

"Mm. This is wonderful Nicky but isn't there something you came back here for?" Michelle smiled up at him.

Nicky was momentarily disappointed when Michelle extracted herself from beneath him but his disappointment turned to joy when she dropped to her knees.

Michelle was at eye level with Nicky's erect penis. She took the phallus in her hand and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure from Nicky and the sensation of it pulsing in her hand and a globule of clear precum extruding from the eye.

Michelle tentatively licked at the droplet; it tasted sweet and a little salty. She licked at the fraenulum underneath the head of Nicky's cock and his penis quivered again and another droplet of pre-ejaculate appeared. She smiled and licked at the viscous fluid.

"Oh god Michelle that is so good!" Nicky moaned and placed his hands lightly on her head.

As Nicky gently pushed on her head Michelle opened wide and swallowed Nicky's turgid member and then clamped her lips on the base of his cock and began to suck. She slavered at the shaft and glans of Nicky's cock as she moved her mouth up and down on it.

She felt very controlling and highly aroused. She was tempted to slide a hand inside her panties and stroke herself but she didn't think the guys would appreciate her doing so. Michelle used one hand to gently massage Nicky's scrotum while the other grasped the base of his penis as she sucked it.

Nicky's was trembling and his moans were getting louder and Michelle smiled around his cock. She had turned the tables! She had the power over him. She was the one who decided whether or not he orgasmed or whether she just teased him. It was exhilarating, empowering and sexually exciting.

Michelle lightly clasped Nicky's scrotum and caressed his testes and squeezed the base of his penis with her other hand and worked her mouth up and down his huge cock faster and faster sucking his throbbing shaft and using her tongue on his glans.

She was rewarded with a mouthful of creamy semen. She sucked and slavered at the throbbing member, draining Nicky of his seed and swallowing the glutinous spend as he ejaculated into her mouth.

When Michelle had depleted Nicky of his load she took his penis out of her mouth and was satisfied to see one last small gobbet sperm dripped from the eye as she squeezed it and she licked it up and swallowed it with relish.

Michelle looked up and saw that that Nicky was looking down at her pretty face with affection as opposed to the disdain and contempt that he had shown her not that long ago.

Vinnie was hot for it, having watched Michelle fellate Nicky with gusto.

He pulled over and scrambled into the back while Nicky took over the driving duties.

He wasted no time and pulled Michelle onto her knees on the back seat and lifted her skirt. He opened his flies and freed his hard cock then he rolled Michelle's pantyhose and panties down her thighs and stroked her buttocks. Michelle wriggled her ass to further entice and arouse him.

Michelle felt Vinnie gently rub the tip of his finger against her sphincter and she tensed up.

"Oh you don't want to do that, doll," Vinnie chuckled.

He spat in his hand to lubricate his finger. He took his time working his finger around her anal bud until he felt Michelle relax. Michelle couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of the finger slowly circling and pressing against her sphincter; it felt so good.

Vinnie was gentle and worked the finger very slowly inside Michelle's anus ensuring it remained well lubricated. He searched for and found her prostate and Michelle gasped as he pressed his fingertip against the sensitive gland and slowly massaged it.

"Oh god!" Michelle groaned and felt her cock begin to leak precum.

Vinnie massaged Michelle's prostate until she began to wriggle her bottom in appreciation and then he slid a second finger inside her and Michelle gasped and wriggled harder against his hand.

"Oh wow that feels so good!" she gasped.

Little waves of ecstasy emanated from the spot that Vinnie was massaging and her cock was getting harder and dribbling pre-seminal fluid. She couldn't help herself and she reached under her skirt and began to stroke her erection and relax her sphincter and allowing Vinnie to pleasure her with his fingers.

Vinnie took his fingers out of Michelle's anus and spat into his hand and greased his manhood.

Vinnie slowly pulled Michelle back onto his stiff rampant cock until his glans nestled against her sphincter. He guided his cock into her tight crevice. Michelle bit her lip as Vinnie's cock forced its way past the tight bud of her sphincter.

Some of Nicky's semen was still inside her and it added to the lubrication and Michelle forced herself to relax and wriggled her backside until Vinnie's cock began to feel comfortable inside her. She still felt immensely full, but she no longer felt the pain she had experienced when he first entered her.

Vinnie smiled as Michelle relaxed her internal muscles and allowed her anus to accommodate his swollen penis. He thrust forward and back slowly at first and then he began to slowly plunge his cock in and out of Michelle's anus. Michelle raised her buttocks and gripped the car seat as Vinnie began to fuck her.

Vinnie fucked Michelle with long slow strokes, Vinnie's spit and Nicky's semen lubricated Michelle's back passage and helped her to relax her internal muscles. Michelle got into the rhythm with Vinnie and now that the pain had gone she felt quite comfortable as Vinnie slowly fucked her.

Michelle adjusted her position slightly so that Vinnie's glans massaged her prostate as he drove his cock slowly in and out. She matched the pace of his thrusts and rocked back and forth on her knees in time with Vinnie as he fucked her.

Michelle could no longer pretend to herself that she was not taking pleasure from the sex; she liked it very much.

Vinnie began to quicken the pace and Michelle matched him thrust for thrust. His crotch made loud slapping sounds as he slammed against her thighs and buttocks, Michelle fucked him back, timing her thrusts to meet his.

"Mmm I'm coming in you; you tranny putta!" Vinnie groaned.

Michelle felt her back passage flood as Vinnie ejaculated inside her. Michelle could feel the hot sperm filling her as Vinnie's cock convulsed. She felt a little ashamed that she felt so much pleasure; she been used and abused by both of these men but she was now a wanton whore, enjoying sucking cock and being fucked by them.

Michelle pushed her buttocks back into Vinnie's crotch, her anus milking him of his seed. Warm semen dripped from her back passage as Vinnie's glans pressed against her prostate in the final throes of ejaculation.

Michelle felt her own penis convulse as undulations of extreme pleasure emanated from her anus. She ejaculated and spent her seed, the delectation and gratification so intense that her knees buckled and Vinnie had to hold her up as the last of the milky load from her throbbing cock dribbled onto the back seat.

Michelle cleaned up the mess she had made on the seat and dabbed at her buttocks with a handkerchief and then she adjusted her clothing as best she could. The car reeked of sex. Vinnie got dressed and had Nicky pull over and he joined him in the front seat.

They smoked and went over the finer points of the robbery they were going to commit until the car pulled up outside the discrete entrance at the side of the building where she lived above the Gentlemen's Club.

"We'll be seeing you soon honey," Vinnie said to Michelle as she alighted from the big car.

Michelle scampered up the stairs without being seen and tore off her ripped and tattered underwear and semen stained clothing and took a long hot shower. She brushed her teeth and gargled with mouthwash, fixed her makeup and hair and slipped into clean underwear. She dressed in a silk robe, poured bourbon, lit a cigarette and lay down on the couch and contemplated what she had done.

A wicked smile crossed her lips.

To be continued

12