Pin Money Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at a girl wearing a fishnet bodysuit lying on a bed, her legs opened enticingly revealing her fully exposed crotch, "Why? Why would these girls agree to this? I mean, this could be Playboy," she blushed.

Drew shrugged, "We have no problem finding models, it might be they enjoy it or the paycheck, it depends on the girl." He tapped that catalog, "I know none can hold a candle to what you'd bring to the shoots, but again...not comfortable, not happening," he smiled.

Eve nodded, "You said the paycheck...um, what are we talking about?" she asked.

"Same as the swimwear for the standard shots, $250 per hour. It's essentially the same poses with bras and panties, $500 for the Intimates," the man said looking to see if the girl looked interested.

The girl paged through the pages, the ache in her belly increasing as she put herself in their places as she paged through. She looked up at the photographer, "Maybe next season. I doubt I'm ready," she said. "Out of curiosity, I heard you mention something about a shoot on Friday. Is that more of this?"

Drew shook his head, "More being the key word," he smiled, "We have a site where men...and women pay for our girls to expose a bit more, act out fantasies, and well...you know what I'm talking about."

The girl blushed and stood up. "I'll stick with dresses and bikinis," she said. "I should go...let you get back to your work," she said. She followed the man back to the front door and as she was about to leave, she hugged him. She didn't know why she did that, but she felt warm and safe while they held each other. "Thanks," she stepped back holding up the envelope, "Call me if you need a fairly raw model for another catalog," she smiled.

Drew released the hug, surprised feeling the girl's body slightly shaking. He went back to his desk and sat back down, picking up the phone.

"She opted out. I told you...No, it wasn't that...I understand, at least she didn't storm out...Yes, she was...Jerry was perfect...she did....yes, we removed the dressing room and she seemed to relax about her...I will, ok..." He hung up hearing the click at the other end. Brian seemed pretty unhappy Eve wasn't into doing more, showing more and he wondered why the owner was so interested...he'd also never been told to manipulate any of the girls and it made him feel dirty.

Eve sat in the car feeling that ache in her belly. It was like an itch that wouldn't go away...an itch she wanted to feel more of for some reason. She grabbed her cell, "Hey Adam. I'm at the outlet mall, is there anything you need while I'm here?" she asked, wondering why she was lying to her husband. "Not much...honey, just picking up some things I need." she sputtered into the phone. "Nevermind. I'll keep the spending down. Wait. I'm feeling, you know. Do you want to get naked...no?" she sighed sadly, "Why don't you want to have sex much anymore? Is it me?...You should have married your job then, bye," she tossed the phone onto the passenger seat. 'What is wrong with this whole thing? What happened to the sweet boy with whom she shared experiences? She put her head in her hands sobbing. At least the aching disappeared.

Drew came out, locking the door behind him. He was surprised to see the girl's car still parked in front. He softly tapped on the window hoping that the young blonde wasn't upset over the pictures or the suggestion he'd made.

Eve quickly wiped the tears and rolled down the window, "Sorry. I'll go. I'm fine," she said to the man looking concerned.

"Are you ok? Was it the suggestion you...?" he asked urgently.

Eve shook her head, "No, not that at all." she opened the door and got out. "I'm sorry. I'm not usually a drama queen but...never mind. Can I just have another hug?" she asked.

Drew smiled as he pulled her close, "Whenever you want one," he sighed. He felt the girl relax as he held her but the initial feeling that he was comforting her changed and he hoped she wouldn't notice the growing mass against her lower stomach.

Eve felt the ache come back along with an increasingly hard object in the same place. She wondered if Drew was getting an erection because of her? 'At least someone finds me desirable,' she thought. She relaxed her hug, looked down at the man's crotch, "Sorry. I guess I was hugging you too tightly," she blushed.

Drew laughed, "It wasn't the first one you caused by a long shot. Are you ok to drive? I am not going to pry into your life but I want to do more shoots with you and if you're distracted in traffic...come on. Let's just sit and talk."

Eve let herself be led back inside, accepting a bottle of water. She sat in the same seat she'd sat in the reception area, feeling like it was years later not just days. She took a sip and blurted out the question.

"Who would see the...intimate shots?" she asked.

Drew looked surprised. This was the last question he'd expected to hear from the girl. He'd assumed she'd tell him the modeling world wasn't for her, but, "Drakes has a customer base that subscribes to various products. We have the Intimates Collection; a site with videos of girls alone or couples doing things...they are sworn to never share, never reprinted anywhere else," he said looking at the girl.

"If I...if you wanted me to..." she said quietly...then sitting up, "If I agreed to pose, would I have to show my...pussy?" she asked, "my breasts?"

"Not for the standard catalog, but for the Intimates, yes. That's the point of the shoot. For couples or individuals to see how these items look, so yes. You can't hold back, you would need to let go, much as you did with the shoot this morning." He overtly looked at her body, "I've seen all of you and your breasts a spectacular and you'd be doing the world a favor sharing then and your pussy? As pretty as any one I've seen" he said. He went over to the receptionist's desk and found a mirror, "Stand up and Take off your panties...relax, I'm not going to molest you. I want to show you what you have," he ordered.

Eve felt herself blush again seeing they were completely exposed by the picture windows but stood and pulled off her panties. She suddenly felt more naked than she had earlier when she didn't have a stitch on.

"Widen your stance, there," the man said as he put the mirror between the girl's legs. See here?" he asked as he ran fingers over her clamshell labia, "Very few girls are tight like this." He handed the girl the catalog, "See if you can find a single girl with such tight labia."

Eve paged through, the aching in her lower abdomen increasing as she studied what other girls have. She got to the end and nodded, "None." she sighed.

"And breasts? Did you see any as full, as gravity-defying?" the man asked.

Eve laughed, "Suddenly I feel like a piece of meat, a commodity."

"And now you know what a model actually is," Drew smiled, "Are there any supermodels that aren't also considered among the most beautiful women in the world? Their beauty is their commodity, their money-maker, so to speak. Sorry, you can put your panties back on."

The young blonde sat back down after getting dressed. "The pictures are tasteful...I mean, it's not pornography," she sighed.

Drew shook his head, "No, but don't knock pornography. Thousands of girls are making a decent living, putting themselves through college or just having fun exploring their boundaries doing porn. Do you enjoy sex? Of course, you do. These girls don't work, they play while getting paid. Sorry, enough of the lecture. Just think about it tonight and call me when you decide."

The girl hesitated then stood up, "What time should I be here in the morning and how long would I be posing...for both types?" she asked.

Drew smiled broadly, "I'm glad," he stood, shaking her hand. "I think you'll get into it and enjoy yourself.

Eve stood up feeling like a weight dropped off her shoulders, "Thanks, I think it will be fun. I should get home, Adam will be wondering..." she said.

Drew put out his hand, "We start at 10. We don't have a set window so you can work as long as you want." he smiled. "I can't tell you how pleased I am you decided to do this," he added.

Eve stood taking the man's hand in hers. "I'll be here," she looked quickly at her waist, "Um, should I shave?"

Drew grinned, "Don't change a thing. I think you're perfect," he said. "But it's up to you. As you saw most girls are completely clean," he chuckled, "But wear this," he picked up the small gold cross nestled in her cleavage, "I think just this would look great with some of the outfits," he smiled.

Eve started the car, still feeling the sharp jolt that shot straight down to her pussy as the man's fingers brushed against the bare skin of her breasts and she knew she wanted more of that. It occurred to her that Adam used to spend hours feeling her breasts before they were married but since then he'd been more interested in cumming inside her then cleaning up so he could get back to his work.

Drew quickly went back to his office and picked up the phone, "She changed her mind...yes, really...nothing explicit...I know...I think she will...ok, that works," he looked at the monitor showing the girl's face as the large dark hand was buried between her legs. "Time will tell, but I think there's a sleeping dragon ready to wake up...ok, bye."

He hung up thinking how he hated pushing a girl beyond her comfort zone. Why now? Why this girl? He looked at the screen again. He'd gotten the call within minutes of emailing the rushes to the two Brians.

Eve pulled into a thrift shop and quickly picked out a few tops and a nice purse then headed home. When she got home, her husband didn't even look up as she carried the bag back into the bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and stood in front of the mirror. She felt more of that intriguing pulsing thinking dozens, maybe hundreds of men might see her bits, stroking their hard cocks. She wondered who they were, perhaps people she'd meet in stores, restaurants, at church. She chuckled at the thought of some holier-than-thou man perving on her breasts or pussy.

When Adam got into bed, he was happy to see she'd already fallen asleep and she wouldn't ask him again if he'd like to make love. He wished he could but he couldn't think about pleasure what there are so many important things to think about. He drifted off imagining the Bishop was tripling the church's donations.

12