Pin Money Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

"Yes, and we'd like to have an attractive model showing the various accouterments as it were that make nuns feel special. Let's face it, the image we all have of nuns is not exactly...sexy, if you know what I mean." the Bishop smiled at the girl. "Of course, the average age has been going up due to the lack of fresh initiates."

Patrick patted the girl's thigh, then slowly stroked, "The church...the churches value the services that the various sisters offer." He looked at the two clerics, "I'm in marketing and also a devout Christian and I can see ways to subtly inspire young women a wonderful opportunity to help others," he continued stroking the creamy thigh.

Eve looked at her husband who simply glanced at the man's hand before nodding at her. "I guess I could model some...some of these tunics and things. I've never looked closely at how a nun dresses but I assume someone would tell me what to do and how to dress," she said softly. There was something a bit strange about a habit fashion show, but this is the 21st century. "I assume it would be a fairly quick series of photos," she sighed.

"That would be terrific," the Bishop smiled. "But then we are also looking for videos, you know, clips we can use in promotions. The modern nun is more active than you think. She's playing softball, tennis, volleyball. We have to shoot some action shots showing that being a nun is more than devotions, prayers, and readings," the older man said smiling at the girl.

Patrick's hand was under the slit in the dress perilously close to her panties but everyone in the room seemed to think this was natural so she simply nodded wondering what athletic feats she'd need to perform. She grew up a tomboy so softball, dribbling a basketball, tennis, gymnastics, and other sports were a big part of her past so she simply said, "Sure. I'm fairly athletic so that should be no issue."

The man's little finger brushed against the warm moist fabric of the blonde's panties and smiled at the girl, "The key attributes we're looking for is a zest for life, agility, flexibility, and...well, beauty. Let's be honest, nuns are women also with the same desires, needs, feelings, and senses of humor. We contacted a studio here in town, Atkins and Waters, not sure you know who they are...anyhow, we've scheduled the entire day on Monday and I think you're the perfect model."

Eve suddenly realized what they were asking and sat up, "I think you should get some of your nuns to do the sessions. They know how to dress and act. I've never had much contact with..."

"Adam, talk to your wife," the Bishop said firmly, "We are prepared to triple last year's donations and Patrick will match that...and we weren't looking for anything in return but meeting your wife and seeing how she's the perfect fit, well..."

"Eve, just do it. I think you're being silly. What on earth is the issue here? You don't know how to act as a nun? Hell, you've modeled clothes for mothers, single women going out on dates, tennis players," he said firmly. "You're doing it. It's not like you have much else going on right now," he said firmly

Eve shuddered as she realized what her husband was ordering her to do. He seemed to be the only clueless one in the room as the priest was staring at Patrick's fingers stroking her pussy then looking up at her with a grin. She looked at Adam hoping he'd see what the man was doing but he was staring at her as if waiting for her acquiescence. "Ok," she said simply.

"Your Excellency, Patrick, she'll be there. What time Monday?" The man said looking satisfied.

"Brian Atkins arranged for the crew to be there at 8 AM Monday. We are in your debt," the older man said as he thrust his middle finger inside the girl, "I look forward to seeing the pics and the videos," he looked at the two clerics, "We all are," he smiled.

Yanking the man's finger out would most likely negate the entire deal so she acted like nothing was inside her most private parts and stood up straightening her dress as she brushed the man's fat finger out of her. "I need water, can I get anyone anything?" she asked sweetly. Now the unwelcome tantalizing throbbing in her lower belly was back and her panties were soaked. Twice in one day strange men had put their hands between her legs. Who was she?

***********************************************

"That went well," Adam smiled as the entered the bedroom, Wait," he ordered as Eve began to unzip the dress.

The girl wondered what her husband wanted but soon figured it out. He pulled up the dress ordering her to hold it up. Then he pulled down her thong, tossing it to the side.

Adam stroked his wife's pussy, "You were bad tonight, which was very good," he smiled. "I saw how you let Patrick touch you here, though seeing how wet you are you liked it. I feel I've been blessed with the best wife a man could have," he said as he pushed her back onto the bed.

Eve was stunned. Her husband willingly will use her for his own gain? She didn't even try to enjoy it as he stabbed her with his cock and proceeded the thrust hard into her. She didn't have to lie there for long as the predictably let out a groan as he spewed his cum inside her. She idly wondered how the video shoot would be on Monday and if she'd enjoy it or just grit her teeth and let them do what they wanted.

Adam looked down at his wife, "Damn, you're so beautiful. We should have more potential donors over." He slapped her thigh and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers
12