Pink & White

Story Info
A secret spot is not secret.
2.4k words
4.4
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Mary-Lou had her own private little pool down by the river. She'd found it quite by accident when she was a young teenager. The spring floods had cut across a corner of the river, changing the course slightly, and a deep hidden pool had formed amongst a copse of trees. Mary-Lou had been after a turkey that had vanished into the trees and had found the new pool by falling into it.

Extricating herself, Mary-Lou had examined the new pool and resolved to keep its existence a secret. She now had a place she could go to swim and bathe without being spied on by various people of the male persuasion, which Mary-Lou considered a great advantage.

It was a hot day, a few weeks after her eighteenth birthday, and Mary-Lou was feeling hot, sweaty and generally grotty. The ideal state in which to visit a nice pool and take some time to get cool and clean. Grabbing a towel, Mary-Lou vanished into the woods.

Stripping off, Mary-Lou dived into the cold water, gasping from the shock. Deciding first things first, Mary-Lou bathed herself and washed her hair. Finally feeling clean and relaxed she disported herself in the pool, diving, swimming and floating.

It was while she was peacefully floating that things went wrong. One moment she was at peace with the world, the next. . .

"My, my. Look at you -- all pink and white and wet," came a drawling voice. A drawling male voice. And her on her back, displaying everything. Suddenly, the use of bathers seemed like a good idea. A pity it wasn't an idea she'd had earlier.

Mary-Lou twisted frantically over, getting her feet under her. About to stand, it dawned on her that would just mean showing off all her attributes again, but in an upright position. Deciding discretion was called for she crouched in the water, just her head visible.

Frigging Chris! How the hell had he found her? What was he doing here anyway?

"What are you doing here?" demanded Mary-Lou. "Don't bother answering. Just go away."

She could see that Chris was plainly laughing at her and it infuriated her. She was also a little disconcerted to see Chris starting to strip off.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mary-Lou asked again, this time deciding she wanted an answer. "You can't come in here while I'm here."

"I came down for a swim and a bath," explained Chris. "You're just a bonus. But one I've been meaning to catch up with for a couple of weeks now."

"Well, you can't swim here," snapped Mary-Lou. "Go down to the river. And what do you mean, I'm a bonus?"

"Actually, if you'll stop to think about it I've more right here than you have," pointed out Chris. "The pool's on our land, not yours. I've been bathing here for years now. Just never at the same time as you, apparently."

"I didn't think your family believed in bathing," muttered Mary-Lou, blushing when she realised from the smirk on Chris's face that he'd heard her anyway.

"They don't as a rule," admitted Chris, "but I enjoy it. And look at the extra delight I've found due to this habit."

Mary-Lou swallowed and looked determinedly elsewhere as Chris's trousers came down. As soon as he was in the water she was out of there, and she didn't care if he did get an eyeful as she departed.

"You can look now," came Chris's derisive comment, and Mary-Lou swung baleful eyes towards him.

"Bastard," she hissed, red of face and looking elsewhere again, acutely conscious now of Chris's erection.

"Back to your question as to what I meant about you being a bonus," drawled Chris, "It's really quite simple. You're eighteen and still a virgin and it's time to fix that little detail."

A flick of her eyes showed that Chris was now in the water and decently covered, or as covered as he could be by clear water. Mary-Lou turned to face him, keeping her eyes on his face.

"How the hell would you know if I'm a virgin?" she snapped. "I have two older brothers you know."

"I know, and I explained to them very carefully what would happen to them if you weren't a virgin when I came to collect you," said Chris.

Mary-Lou blinked at that. She had honestly expected to have to fight off those two deviates she called brothers, and had been surprised that they'd not only kept their hands to themselves but had actively fended off a couple of their groping friends.

"And they listened to you?" she asked, doubt plain in her voice.

"I believe that when I explained it to them I might have had Mike's testicles in one hand and a very sharp knife in the other," said Chris with a smirk. "It concentrated his mind on what I was saying wonderfully well. I hardly had to cut him at all. One little nick and they were both most agreeable to my demands."

Mary-Lou wished she could have seen that scene, preferably with her hand on the knife. She couldn't knock the results. However, Chris's presumption was something else again.

"That's all very well but, as far as I'm concerned, irrelevant to me. I'm not sleeping with you. End of story."

Her firm statement was met with a derisive laugh.

"For a start, I haven't asked you to sleep with me and have no intention of doing so. What I want doesn't concern sleeping, unless you fall asleep from exhaustion afterwards. What is going to happen is I'm going to help you get rid of your virginity. And you may notice I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Your agreement or lack thereof is irrelevant to me."

With a twinge of dismay, coupled with another twinge that felt disgustingly like excitement, Mary-Lou found that Chris had been moving closer and was standing right next to her without her having noticed him coming closer.

Discretion was called for, Mary-Lou decided, and dived past Chris, heading for the bank. Once out of the water she could dodge him in the woods easily. She hoped. Not that it mattered, she promptly found. Chris moved with her and his arm closed around her waist, lifting her easily. He then headed towards the bank, ignoring her squealing and struggling.

Reaching the bank, Mary-Lou found herself dumped onto her towel. All nicely spread out to receive her, she noted. She hadn't done that. Did that swine think of everything?

"If you try to touch me," snapped Mary-Lou, glowering up at him (trying to ignore his erection while she did so), "I'll scream."

"I wish you wouldn't," sighed Chris. "If you scream then your father or brothers might come. Your brothers will want to watch and your father will want to charge me. Much easier if you just keep it low key for now."

Mary-Lou glared at Chris, but had to admit that he was probably correct, knowing her kin. However, she did have another option.

Chris raised his eyebrows, moving fast as Mary-Lou tried her next option. He turned swiftly away from her, catching her foot as it hit his thigh. Using the momentum imparted by Mary-Lou's kick, Chris swung her leg wide, taking the opportunity to settle between her thighs, her purported target now pressing heavily against her lower tummy.

"Temper," he cautioned. "That could have been painful."

"I wish," snapped Mary-Lou, squirming slightly, astounded at just how conscious she was of Chris's erection pressing against her. If she felt like this now, what would happen if he managed to stick her with it?

She glared up at Chris. Just how he had managed to grab her hands, she wasn't sure, but he had. Now he was holding both her wrists in one hand while his other hand was starting to stroke her breasts.

"This isn't funny," Mary-Lou protested. "Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"I don't want to," said Chris, his thumb idly rolling a nipple under it while Mary-Lou gasped and squirmed under his touch.

Mary-Lou was shocked for two reasons when Chris abruptly released her hands. First, because it appeared he didn't care if she tried to fight him and, second, because his hand dipped down between her legs and fastened onto her mound. She lay there, feeling his hand moving intimately over her, caressing her mound and easing between her lips, probing inside her.

"Will you please move your hand?" she said in a stiff little voice, and then gave a horrified squeak when Chris did, though not in the way she'd meant.

"That was your clitoris," murmured Chris. "Sensitive little thing, isn't it?"

He backed this statement with another light touch, getting another strangled squeak.

"You're really going to do this, aren't you," whispered Mary-Lou, knowing she couldn't pretend any longer.

In answer, Chris adjusted his position, and Mary-Lou could feel his erection pressing against her lips. She wanted to look, but didn't want to. She wanted to protest again, but also found herself anticipating what was about to happen. She fastened her eyes on Chris's and waited.

Mary-Lou could feel pressure mounting against her lips. Chris's hand dipped down again and she felt him edging her lips apart slightly. That was all his cock required, apparently, as she could now feel it pushing into her. She quivered slightly, expecting pain, and gave a yip when she felt her hymen yield right of way to Chris.

Now she lay there, feeling Chris entering deeper, his cock pushing along her passage, stretching it, filling it, sending the oddest sensations through her. She thought she'd been aware of his cock when it rested on her tummy. Now she found that awareness was but a casual interest compared to what she was feeling now. His cock was inside her. It was moving inside her, something live, entering her and going deeper.

Her concentration was now totally on Chris and what he was doing to her. She was vaguely aware that she was no longer virgin, but that was inconsequential. What wasn't inconsequential was the fact that she was in the process of being, not to mince matters, fucked.

Mary-Lou felt Chris give one last hard push and she could feel his groin rubbing against hers. She was still staring up at him, wondering why she felt so calm about what was happening. Why wasn't she protesting? Because she didn't want to, she decided. She'd been curious for a long time and now she was finding out what it was all about. And she liked it.

Chris smiled down at his playmate.

"OK, sweetheart," he crooned. "Now the fun starts. I'll start slowly to give you a chance to adjust, but as soon as you do I'm going to ride you ragged. Think you can handle me?"

Mary-Lou smiled back. She may not have been able to stop him doing what he wanted to this point, but she was sure she could match him for the rest of it. The hardest part was over. All she had to do was make him blow his cork. Easy-peasy, she thought with a little smirk, even if it was all new to her.

Mary-Lou was still smiling as Chris slowly withdrew, enjoying the feel of his cock dragging against her. She lost her smile with a gasp of shock as Chris drove back into her, hard and fast, triggering a complete new range of feelings inside her. He was, Mary-Lou found, coming back in again. She hadn't even noticed him withdrawing and she was still lying there like a log, letting him do what he liked.

Chris grinned at Mary-Lou when he felt her finally rise to meet a thrust.

"Finally decided to join in, have you?" he asked teasingly.

Mary-Lou called him a rude name, but was now concentrating on, not just feeling him taking her, but trying to anticipate and meet him. Her hot blood was up, passion was raising its head, and Mary-Lou was willing to meet it.

Chris was laughing silently at Mary-Lou, noting the fierce concentration on her face as she moved under him, eagerly pushing up to meet him, relishing the way she was meeting his loving.

Mary-Lou felt pleased with herself. She was meeting Chris, keeping up with him, matching him stroke for stroke. She smirked up at Chris. OK, big man. Let's see who lasts longest.

Her confidence rising, Mary-Lou bounced her bottom up, happily meeting Chris's thrusts. Her smile faltered a little when Chris winked at her. What was he up to?

With a small shriek, Mary-Lou found out. Satisfied that Mary-Lou was handling herself adequately, Chris raised the stakes. Chris had indeed, Mary-Lou found, been taking it easy while she adjusted to him. Now he was no longer taking it easy.

Chris drove in harder and faster, driving Mary-Lou to respond. Mary-Lou found herself bucking under Chris and moving faster, desperate to meet his thrusts. She was not going to be second best at this. Gawd. How much faster was he going to go, she wondered?

As far as Chris was concerned he'd established a rhythm that suited him down to the ground. His body ravished Mary-Lou's, giving him exquisite enjoyment as he drove repeatedly home.

Mary-Lou was feeling stunned. She'd never experienced anything like this before and didn't know where it was going. She just knew she was desperate to hang on until the end of the ride. Strange sensations were rioting through her, building, lifting her away from herself into a world of pure sensation.

Chris could see that Mary-Lou was no longer competing with him. She was now in unison, riding their mutual passion, letting it escalate as it would. He could hear her making throaty little noises as her climax started building within her, with Mary-Lou helpless to do anything but go with it.

Chris made his final drive, hammering into Mary-Lou hard. Mary-Lou made a noise deep in her throat and shuddered, climaxing just in time to receive the seed that Chris released into her. She shuddered and clung to Chris, just letting the sensations roll over her, lost to everything.

Lying back, resting, still slightly in shock, Mary-Lou wondered what now? She shrugged. Only one way to find out.

"What now?" she asked.

She tensed as Chris placed his hands on her waist. Then she screamed as he lifted and threw her into the pool.

"Now," he said, "we will give you a chance to recover and clean yourself up, and then we'll see how well you learned your lessons. You were a little slow at the start. We'll see if you improve for round two."

He joined her in the water.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers