Pink Gum - Fuck the Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Johnathan pulled back, Steven's fingers slid over the hood. Bones reshaped painlessly and his 6' 6" frame melted away while blonde hair touched the hood to pool around his head.

Fingers dug deep into Steven's pillowy ass. Steven's eyes widened. His small hands flattened on the hood to push him up and he arched his back while raising his head.

"YES FUCK YES FILL ME YES BREED MY SLUTTY LITTLE FUCKING PUSSY MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH YOUR LITTLE SL---ggggk!"

He could feel the hot cum drilling into his cervix and he grunted while shoving back, desperate for it to fill his womb. His eyes rolled back as he lost consciousness, only to return to hear himself screaming before passing out once more.

"Nuuhhh- nooooo," Steven wailed quietly when he felt Johnathan shrinking within.

He turned to look back and watched as two bumps pushed into the other man's shirt. The bumps moved, sliding slightly to the side as fatty tissue formed beneath his skin with ducts and glands. Wet spots soaked into the fabric over the man's huge nipples and the spots widened as they darkened. His shirt lifted as the breasts continued to grow. Buttons popped, showing the growth until all of them came undone. Curly black hair slid down the man's cheeks to touch his shoulders.

"I- I- Want-" Johnathan said as he touched and stroked his pouting lips. He stared down at his flaccid cock and then shivered and collapsed, barely catching himself when his knees struck the grass and dirt on the side of the road. His massive tits wobbled freely from his open shirt. He stared down and touched his new clit while spreading his legs to watch as the skin parted. Bright pink cum dripped to the ground beneath him from his new pussy.

"No," Steven gasped with a sweet, soft voice. "No no no no no-"

He pulled at his slacks, desperately trying to pull them over his wide hips as he hobbled back to his own car. His slender feet slipped out of his shoes and he left them behind. Seams tore in his pants around his waist and the zipper refused to move, so he left it undone as he buckled himself and slammed the car into reverse.

In front of him, Johnathan was waving at passing cars while calling out with all kinds of sultry, sexy promises. One of his hands massaged his enormous tits while milk continued to leak from his nipples.

"Control. I'm in control. I'm in control," Steven repeated while brushing blonde hair away from his eyes. His bubblegum pink lips rubbed together. "I'm in control."

---

"Ma'am, ma'am you can't-" the desk sargeant's voice called out as Steven ran past, evading his coworkers as he rushed towards his lieutenant's office. A few people cursed while others gasped and even more catcalled, causing him to stumble and nearly turn to offer himself to them.

"I'm busy!" the lieutenant yelled without looking up.

Steven slipped into the man's office before closing the door and sitting back against it. His ass flattened against the wood surface, spreading slightly to allow his pussy to press into it. Pink fluid dribbled down the old door, filling the room with a heady, intoxicating scent.

"Mmmnnh," Steven moaned as his fingers worked at the straps of his vest. He could barely breathe.

"I said- What the fuck?" the man shouted when he finally looked up. He stood back from his desk. "Who the fuck- did you fucking steal that uniform?"

"Donald, it's- it's me, Steven. Steven Pruitt, I- I- Something's- I- I need-" it was getting harder to think as he stared at the other man's crotch. When he finally undid the straps, he shrugged out of his vest and moaned at the release. His small breasts jiggled lightly beneath his tight shirt and both his nipples and areola were clearly outlined in the fabric of both his shirt and undershirt.

"The fuck you are," the lieutenant said. His words were slower with a faint slur to them. When he reached for his desk phone, Steven jumped forward to knock it away.

"I- I-"

She lost. Steven lunged forward, tackling the older man to force him to the ground before kissing him. Her passionate tongue worked, slipping and writhing while she moaned and clawed at her lieutenant's short hair. Her ragged nails evened out, the edges growing smooth before sliding forward with a pink tinge in the translucent material.

"Need it," Steven panted as she pulled back to tear at the man's shirt, popping his buttons and groaning before lowering her mouth to suck on the small nipples in the midst of the white chest hairs. She mewled as she rocked her wide hips back, grinding against the hardening cock pressed against her pussy.

"YES!" Steven cried out when she orgasmed. A second one followed. Hands reached up to grip her tits and they began to expand, straining against her shirt until they overwhelmed them to burst out. The lieutenant pulled the undershirt up over them and leaned up. Milk dribbled from Steven's nipple before the older man could latch onto it.

Steven's mind exploded and her pussy clamped and clenched and pulsed while her pink cum squirted, soaking her lieutenant's slacks.

Panting, she tried to work through the orgasmic haze to undo the man's pants. To free his cock for her weeping, dripping pussy. When she did, she immediately raised her hips and impaled herself, slamming down with a wet smack that splattered cum over both of them.

She was a wild animal, grunting and moaning as she rode him while a string of nearly incoherent words issued from her lips. A part of her mind registered the lieutenant's cum filling her pussy but it was distant - a universe away as continuous orgasms destroyed her sensibilities.

Her hands gripped tiny breasts pushing out against the white hairs on the man's chest while her fingers pinched at nipples that hardened and lengthened. Wrinkles vanished on the lieutenants face as his cheekbones shifted and his voice grew higher and higher and higher until he was screaming from an orgasm that left strange new muscles clenching within his hips - as his testicles were pulled back from his deflating scrotum, sliding through his body to become his suddenly very fertile ovaries and womb.

"Yo, loo, you, uh, okay in there?" A voice asked as Steven's shuddering, jerking, spasming body slowly rolled to the side.

Lieutenant Finley moaned as she stood on her smooth, long legs. She stepped out of her pants and shoes and made her way to the door with a hungry smile. Opening the door, she gripped the young patrolman's tie and pulled him into her office while kissing him deeply with pink juices, mixed with the remnants of her old creamy white cum, dribbled down her thighs.

Steven stirred. And moaned. And stood. So many of her fellow officers clustered outside the office and she wondered how many cocks she could suck before she found herself eating pussy.

12