Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 01

Story Info
Workplace fantasy come to life.
3.7k words
4.53
98.8k
120

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I'm late" I thought to myself as I peeled into the parking lot of the 3 building campus that is the biopharmaceutical company that I call home 40 hours a week. It was 9 am and even though we don't have a set time most of my co-workers are in the office by 8 am. I groggily got of the car and grabbed my workbag. "Damn, I forgot my work badge at home." This means that I can't sneak in through the employee entrance at the side of the building and now I'll have to grab a loaner badge from Joanne at the front desk.

As I'm dragging my feet towards the front entrance, my headache starts to get worse as if somebody was jackhammering inside trying to get out of my skull. I started to regret the drinks that I had yesterday. The icing on the cake for this already forgettable morning is that I have my annual review scheduled for today with my boss Melissa and I had a sneaky suspicion that I wasn't going to get a gold star. In my humble opinion, I'm really good at what I do as a Production Planner but I have been in several internal conflicts recently including a couple of spats with the Materials Manager that I can't stand. She hasn't confronted me about these issues yet but I can tell from the looks that I've been getting that she was uncomfortable with these situations. At least it was Friday, so I just need to get through the next few hours and then I have a weekend to chill out and recover.

As I enter the lobby, I immediately noticed Joanne, the office manager, looking at me disapprovingly. At first, I was going to shrug off her look as she's seen other employees in a lot worse shape than me after a long night. However, I quickly realized that one of our clients, David, was waiting in the lobby. David is from one of the big pharmaceutical companies that we partnered with on developing some drugs. David's a nice guy but definitely out there as a Doc Brown absent-minded scientist type.

I gave him an embarrassed smile and a morning nod and quickly grabbed the loaner badge from Joanne.

"Rough night, huh?" David asked me, with a knowing smile of somebody who's been there before. He stood up and met me half-way in the lobby.

"Yeah, Tacos and Tequila, but I went a little too light on the tacos." I replied and firmly placed my hand into his.

As David pulled away, I noticed that he had slipped something into my hands. As unassuming as I possibly could be in this hung-over state, I opened up my hand and glanced at two bright pink pills with no markings in my palm. These pills certainly didn't look like any kind of aspirin that I have ever seen before.

David then whispered to me, "take these and thank me later." And then he gave me a sly smile. Before I could reply, one of the Project Managers came out and whisked him away to whatever important meeting that they both needed to be in.

Well, David had a dual doctorate in Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering so if he's telling me to take the pills, then down the hatch these will go. I grabbed some water from the water cooler in the main lobby and gulped down both pills with a single swig of water.

I felt a strange sensation come over me as my headache went away immediately, but my vision was beginning to be covered by a pink translucent tint. I opened and closed my eyes to see if I was imagining something, but the pink tint remained. As I glanced around the lobby, I noticed that Joanne was radiating a darker pink hue than the rest of the lobby which was strange. I realized that this might have been a side effect of taking these pills but obviously I had no bottle or even a name of the drug to look into possible side effects. Even though I preferred this pink tint over that jackhammer of a headache, I was more than slightly worried of the long term effect that this could have on me. I might have to go hunt down David before the end of today to find out what the hell is going on with me.

As I contemplated the possible side effects of this pink pill, Joanne loudly cleared her throat. This abruptly pulled me out of my thoughts and I realized that I had definitely overstayed my welcome in the lobby. As she impatiently glared at me, she said "Johnny, it was nice seeing you but I recommend you to get a move on as I'm sure that there are certain people that need your attention today." In other words, get your hung-over ass out of the lobby before anybody else sees you. Once she was done with this command, she used her pointer finger and reminded me of which door that I needed to go out of pronto.

I put my head down and thought to myself, she needs to get that stick out of her ass and go fuck herself so she could loosen up.

As if she was on cue, Joanne immediately got up from her desk and briskly strode over to the bathrooms in the lobby. She was trying to be inconspicuous but I could see her right arm reaching for her crotch.

Well, that was weird.

As I was walking to my desk, I caught somebody from the corner of my eye moving towards me. I could feel the my heart drop as it was none other than Nicki. Nicki was on the accounting team and to say the least I wasn't a fan of her. I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. She was around my age in her mid-20's and she would be good looking if she didn't cake on the make-up. In fact, she looked like the Latina version of Peg Bundy with her propensity for push-up bras and walking awkwardly (almost shuffling along) in high-heels. I wonder if she liked Bon-Bon's?!? She caught me as I dropped my workbag at my desk.

She whispered through clenched teeth, "I've booked a conference room and we need to go over some issues with the costs you assigned to some of the production plans."

Great, I thought. The hits just keep on coming.

I grabbed my laptop and following the shuffling big ass of Nicki to the conference room. I was still seeing a pink haze everywhere and like Joanne, Nicki's entire body was also covered in a darker pink hue.

I hadn't even sat down and get situated in the conference room as Nicki started firing away with the many questions and issues that she wanted to bring to my attention. As if I had a remote control and pressed mute, I drowned her out and started to imagine her without her push-up bra. I wasn't exactly attracted to her but I was curious to see if she truly had big cans or if it was the magic of the push-up bra. In fact, I thought she should just shut up and show me her tits.

Within seconds of this thought, Nicki just stopped talking and rose from her chair. She unceremoniously removed her low-cut purple blouse and I got my first glance at Nicki's floral purple push-up bra. I didn't get more than a glance at this bra as Nicki un-clasped the bra and let her girls loose as if she about to enter a shower. Her boobs were nice but smaller than I anticipated. Actually, they were quite perky with puffy areolas and soft nipples.

Even though Nicki seemed unable to speak, I could tell that she was confused and stressed as she realized that she was now topless in a conference room at work. She lost control of this meeting and couldn't figure out why. Thankfully, this conference room didn't have any windows or this would have been a lot harder for us to explain to anybody lucky enough to stumble on to us. As Nicki's visible stress level rose, I could see her eying the door.

Still, trying to grasp the situation myself, I spoke to her for the first time since entering the meeting "calm down and lock the door." Nicki's appearance dramatically changed as the tension in her body and face vanished. She casually walked over to the door and locked it. She strode back over to me and waited for what was next with inquisitive eyes.

As if I was in an out of body experience, I immediately cupped her breasts and started to needle her nipples. Nicki let out a shallow gasp as she appreciated my touch. I explored her breasts for the next few minutes and then decided to push myself. I got out of my chair and placed my mouth over one of her perky mounds and started to suck on her breast. She didn't resist as I nibbled on her right nipple that was rapidly hardening with all of the attention that it was getting. Nicki's breathing was shallow and fast, but she still hadn't said anything in a few minutes. For the next 5 or so minutes, I alternated between both breasts as Nicki closed her eyes. As I was really getting into it, I noticed that her body was tense and straining to do something...like moan!

Oh crap, I realized that she hadn't said anything since my thought for her to shut up. And she's been very compliant to all of my suggestions. I still didn't quite understand what was going on, but I realized that we had about 10 more minutes before we had to give the room up. At this point, my dick was rock-hard from this unique experience and was wanting in on the action. I thought to myself, I could really go for a good hand-job and see my cum all over these perky breasts.

As I completed this thought, Nicki pulled her glistening breast from my mouth and pushed me all the way against the wall of the conference room. She grabbed my pants and I was surprised how quickly she was able to unbuckle my belt and pull it straight off in one continuous motion. Apparently she's done this before. Before I blinked an eye, my pants and boxers were around my ankles and my hard-on was free.

Even though Nicki always acted like a tough chick, her touch was deceptively light. She gingerly and expertly gripped my shaft and started to jerk it off. She started slowly and gradually increased the pace. I realized very quickly that I wasn't going to last long as I was still coming to grips with what was going on. Realizing it at the same time as I did, Nicki got on her knees while never letting go of my dick. She was impressing me with her skills as she aimed my cum cannon at its perky targets. Almost on cue, I felt myself let go and spurts of my cum blasted on to Nicki's breasts. Since I was still hungover, I could feel my legs buckling, so I grabbed the back of the chair that I was previously sitting on as the last of my spurts of semen coated her glistening breasts.

Damn, that felt good and I needed that.

I looked at my watch and realized that we had only a minute to get cleaned up, dressed and out before people might be needing this conference room. I looked at Nicki and told her "that was the best meeting that I've ever had at this company, but let's keep this little thing between us for now." Nicki smiled shyly as she was still trying to comprehend what happened. I also informed her that she can feel free to talk again and to my surprise, she said "thank you." She quickly cleaned herself up with some leftover napkins in a cabinet within the room and put her bra and top back on. Thankfully I was just finishing straightening out my belt as she opened the door. Nicki didn't look back as she shuffled out of the door.

I gathered myself and realized that it was time for my review with Melissa. I slowly walked to her office and took a deep breath before entering. I'm still seeing everything in a pink haze and really pondering what the hell was in those pills that David gave me. Just like Joanne and Nicki, Melissa had a darker pink hue covering her. Melissa was an attractive blonde with pale skin that dressed modestly but enough to show off her curves. She had a nice round ass and large breasts giving her the classic hour-glass figure. Even though she was only a few years older than me, Melissa was a go-getter that knew how to expertly navigate the political landscape of this company and she was reaping the awards with a brand new BMW and a posh apartment downtown.

She gave me a small, fake smile as I sat down in front of her desk. She didn't move and assumed a power position to remind me that she was my boss. My review was facing me at the edge of her desk closest to me. I picked it up and started to scan it. Melissa didn't say a word and patiently waited for me to review it. It was fluff...you're a great asset to this company...you have potential to go into management...however you need to respond better to conflict...you need to work better with your peers...blah, blah, blah. Melissa was a by-the-book manager and the bottom line was that I wasn't being promoted or even getting a raise.

I looked up at her and she started to speak, but once again I wasn't in the mood. I thought to myself, she needs to quiet down so I can show her who's boss. Melissa stopped speaking mid-sentence and then just stared at me. She was just as confused as Nicki. This time, I stood up and locked the door to her office. I jumped back in my chair and got as comfortable as I would be on a Sunday watching football in my apartment. Whatever these pink pills were doing to me, I was simply going to play the hand that was dealt to me and have a little fun.

I was in the mood for a strip tease. I spoke calmly to Melissa, "please stay calm and give me the best strip tease that you can provide me. And please remember to enjoy every moment of this." Melissa stood up and came around from her desk. She was wearing a knee-high gray skirt with matching gray jacket, a plain white blouse, black pumps and white stockings. She had her blonde hair in a pony tail and her make-up was on point.

As if she was a student of the stripper game, she pulled out her pony tail letting her blonde hair fall to her shoulders as she strode over to me. With a quick insertion of her leg into my space, she parted my legs and moved in. She twirled around as if on an invisible pole and now had her curvy ass inches from my face. Her ass didn't stay still long as she started to methodically sway to whatever song was in her head. I couldn't help myself so I cupped her ass and gave it a quick squeeze. She took that as her cue, dropping her ass in my lap and just vigorously grinding away at my crotch. Even though I just got a hand-job from Nicki less than an hour ago, my dick was game for a second round of fun this morning.

As I was being occupied and mesmerized by Melissa's ass, Melissa removed her gray coat and started to unbutton her white blouse. Once she was finished with her blouse, she turned back around while removing it. As the blouse fell to the floor, my eyes were drawn to a large white lace bra that could barely contain the treasures that were her tits. With a snap and quick shimmy, Melissa unveiled her large perfectly shaped globes. She leaned over and smothered my face with them. I was in heaven as my face was getting man-handled by my boss's big tits. After a glorious few moments, she pulled away but I reached up and suckled one of her nipples while my hand explored her other breast. As I was fondling her breasts, I made the realization that a doctor has helped Melissa perfect her breasts. With the exception of a few trips to the strip joint, I've never been this intimate with fake tits so I took my time becoming acquainted.

After a few minutes of titty heaven, I had an idea. I was about to fulfill one of my fantasies that I had only seen in porn. I stood up and cleared off Melissa's desk. I took off my pants and for the second time this morning, my hard-on was freed at work. I instructed Melissa to take off her skirt and panties but to leave on the white stockings. As if I was lounging at home on the bed, I laid down on her desk with my hard-on pointing to the sky. Melissa understood what I was looking for and sauntered over to me for an office 69. It turns out that she truly is a natural blonde as she had very light and neatly trimmed pussy hair. As if I was watching an action movie in slow-motion, I watched her she climb up on the desk next to my head, grazing my face with her massive boobage as she inched closer to her final destination. I'll never forget the view of her glistening pussy hovering over my face for the second before it touched down on to my lips. As her pussy landed on to my drooling mouth, I could simultaneously feel my dick being engulfed by her mouth.

As I flickered my tongue to my heart's content on both her labia and clitoris, she really worked my dick with her mouth. She was especially good at using her tongue on the sides of my shaft paying attention to the spots on the neck and foreskin that would cause me extra sensations of pleasure. In the back of my mind, I had to keep track of time as we only had an hour for this review. So I continued to enjoy myself but I knew that I couldn't take too long. After about 10 minutes, I could feel Melissa's body tensing up and I could feel her pussy getting wetter on my tongue. The next thing I knew, she climaxed and her body started to naturally contract on top of my body. This is all that I could take as I exploded into her mouth. Instinctually, she clamped her mouth down on my dick and didn't allow any of my cum to escape. After a few seconds of post-climax, we gradually untangled our naked bodies.

As she was dressing, I took a chance to test the boundaries of my new found skills of persuasion and asked her why I was not being promoted. Without any hesitation, she told me that Chris didn't like me and didn't want me to be promoted.

"Wait, who's Chris?" I was confused as there was no Chris on the Sr. Management team.

"Chris, the Materials Manager, is who I'm referring to."

"Why does he have such power to prevent me from getting a promotion when I don't report to him?"

"Well, I'm hooking up with him."

I was equally shocked and pissed at this. In the organizational chart, Chris also directly reported to Melissa and he's been promoted at least once that I was aware of in my 3 years at this company. If they were hooking up, it made complete sense why he would be able to hold me down.

"Melissa, have you submitted my review to Sr. Management for review and/or approval?"

She shook her head no.

"Well, good news for me and you, you are giving me a raise, I believe 8% is the highest you're allowed to give me without Sr. Management's approval and you'll recommend HR to provide me a path and timeline to a management position. In your heart, you know that this is the right move. Also, you are not to mention this to Chris. And thank you for being a great boss. I look forward to taking initiative with your body in the future."

She nodded.

Now that I was sexually and professionally satisfied and both of us were re-dressed, I had one more question to ask her "when is Chris's annual review?"

She glanced at me with a puzzled look and said in a few minutes. I smiled as I had one last thing to take care of this newfound mission of vengeance.

"Melissa, you just gave me a wonderful blowjob and swallowed my load. In fact, I bet that your lips and mouth still have some remnants of my semen. I don't want you to tell Chris about this. In fact, I want you to forget about this whole sexual experience. I just want you to remember that I deserve a 8% raise and that I'm a rising star in this company. And that you need to re-write my review to reflect this."

I stopped and smiled at her. With my mind, I instructed her not to brush her teeth or wash her face until after her meeting with Chris. And when he comes in, she was to give him a big wet kiss.

As I started back to my desk, the arrogant asshole that was Chris was right in front of me. What was weird is the fact that Chris didn't have any pink hue around him. That was odd. He gave me a smirk as he walked past me, but he had no idea that I was about to get one up on him. I thought to myself "Taste my cum on her lips asshole!"

...To be continued...