Pixie by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
733 Followers

"I couldn't stop! I couldn't stop!" he said. "I'm sorry."

Pixie pried at Rob's arms, but she couldn't break his grip. She laid her head back on his shoulder and tried to catch her breath, but it was no use. Maybe she'd be mad later, but for now Rob's strength and energy were too exciting.

Rob felt the change when Pixie stopped struggling, then her breath was hot and ragged in his ear. "Do what you want with me," she said, "I'm too turned on to stop you."

Pixie's surrender hardened Rob's cock so fast that he moaned. He loosened his grip and slipped his hand up to her breast. Pixie pushed back against him. He slipped his other hand down over her belly and between her legs. Pixie's legs relaxed and she sagged into his hand.

Rob picked Pixie up until his hard shaft slipped under her butt. He felt it against his fingers and pushed it up and into her. Pixie gasped at his sudden penetration. Rob stopped with the head of his cock inside her and caught his breath, then he pushed again. His shaft slid deep into Mrs. Tyler's wet warmth until her weight settled against him.

Pixie bent forward over the side of the pool and searched for a grip that wasn't there. Rob's first thrust forced her breath out. She couldn't catch it before his second thrust lifted her. She threw her head back against his chest and called his name. He clutched her throat and held her against his chest.

It was Rob's hand on her trigger, it was his violence, it was his young energy, that forced Pixie's climax. Her cunt tightened on his shaft while he fucked her against the side of the pool; he fucked her without thinking until his essence gushed deep between her legs. Pixie collapsed on the tile, and Rob collapsed on her back.

"God that felt good," Rob said—it was just a whisper in Pixie's ear.

Pixie turned her head to look at him. "If you're talking to me, then shouldn't that be Godess?" she asked. Rob chuckled and kissed her ear. He stood up, turned her relaxed body toward him, and picked her up with one arm below her knees and the other around her shoulders.

Rob carried Pixie up the stairs, out of the pool, and to the lounge where he laid her down. He kissed her lips and she tipped her mouth up to him. "What are you doing?" she asked, but Rob didn't answer. He kissed her throat and her shoulders. He kissed her breasts, and he kissed her belly.

Pixie lifted her legs apart when Rob sank to his knees beside the lounge. She wasn't sure what he intended, she only knew what she wanted. Rob slid his hands under her thighs, bent to kiss her pussy lips, and slipped his tongue into her. The pool water wasn't enough to hide her feminine scent or the taste of her warm juice.

Rob looked up and said, "I'm thanking the Godess, but I've only done this once before. I'm not sure what I'm doing."

"This," Pixie said. She knotted her fingers in his wet hair and tugged him up. Her trigger stood firm under its hood and when Rob's tongue found it he knew what Pixie wanted. He explored her reactions, then closed his mouth around her soft mound and flicked his tongue over her bud.

Pixie held him there and groaned at the sky. She rested her heels on Rob's back and urged him on. He felt the tension build in her legs and under his tongue. She lost her grip on his head when she couldn't think anymore, and then arched her back. Her spasm's paralyzed her, and the thrill shot through her body.

Rob rested his head on Pixie's thigh and watched her chest heave while she caught her breath. When she moved again she touched Rob's head and said, "Let's turn off the lights and go in. We need to shower off the pool water, then I want to take you to bed."

It wasn't long before Rob waited alone in Mrs. Tyler's bed. His eyes traced streaks of light across the textured ceiling from around the bathroom door, and Pixie dried her hair. She turned off the bathroom lights when she was done, turned on the bedside lamp, and lifted the sheets. She smiled at the sight of Rob's naked body, then slipped in beside him.

Pixie brushed a wild curl back from Rob's forehead and said, "You looked like you were deep in thought."

"I had a girlfriend before today," Rob said. "But I guess not now."

Pixie squeezed close and slipped her hands down around Rob's cock. "Are you saying that because of me?" she asked, and Rob's expression was the only answer she needed. "Rob, if you had a girlfriend this morning, then you have a girlfriend now, and it isn't me. I'll never be your girlfriend. Where is she now?"

"Donna's working in France—in Nice—this summer," Rob answered. "I haven't seen her since June, and I won't see her again until just before the semester starts."

Rob was growing hard in Pixie's hands, but not as suddenly as she wanted. "You should introduce us," Pixie said. "I'd like to meet her."

Pixie tightened her grip on Rob and used it to roll him on his back. She tossed the sheets aside, swung one leg over him, and mounted his hips. "I told you this before," she said and rocked on top of his cock. "What I want from you is excitement. I want you hot, energetic, and maybe out of control—just like you have been. It makes me feel young again.

"When you start to get jaded—and that won't take very long—I'm going to look for someone new."

Pixie could have saved her breath. Rob didn't hear much after 'I'd like to meet her;' Pixie's body was the only thing on his mind. He reached up to squeeze her tits with both hands and remembered how soft and warm it was deep inside her. That's where he wanted to be.

Maybe Pixie read his mind. She leaned forward on Rob's chest and lifted his cock between her legs. She leaned back again and his cock bent under her weight before it's smooth, sensitive head popped into her. Pixie smiled at Rob's lost expression and slowly worked his cock into her.

Rob couldn't wait. He put his hands on Pixie's hips to hold her down, and he bucked. His shaft thrust deep into her, and she pitched forward on his chest. She laughed at Rob's eagerness, and he wrapped her in his arms. He sniffed the clean, exciting scent from Pixie's hair and shoulders, and she gasped when he shoved himself up into her again.

"Wait!" Pixie said. She pushed herself away with Rob's cock still inside her. "For now, let me do it my way."

Rob had to close his eyes and grit his teeth. Pixie leaned over his chest again with his cock no more than half inside her and rocked her trigger against him. She ground slowly at first, but the more excited she got the faster she worked. It was just what she wanted, but Rob thought he would go mad.

Pixie was on the verge of her orgasm when Rob lost control. He put one hand on her tail bone and slammed his cock up into her. Pixie squealed, but Rob held her down and fucked deep into her. She bit his chest, her hands clutched at his sides. She uttered just garbled noise while she came, and then the tension in her body released.

Rob held Pixie and stroked her while she relaxed, but he couldn't let her euphoria last. He just couldn't. He rolled onto his side and pulled her legs around his waist, and he pounded into her. He knotted his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back, and he pounded into her.

Pixie's second orgasm came on fast and it was even stronger than her first. She clutched at Rob's shoulders and screamed at the ceiling while she came. Rob hardly noticed, because his body clenched in blinding spasms that emptied him into her.

*****

"Margarita please?" Pixie asked, and waited for Steve Wagner to serve up his specialty. Of course the bar was for the neighbors and parents. The other guests were too young to drink. Tamara's birthday party was on a warm afternoon in September. She was finally eighteen.

Pixie took her drink and found Karen Wagner by the pool. She gestured toward Tamara, and asked over the music, "The boy with Tamara—the one with the rowdy black hair—is that her boyfriend?"

Karen's frown gave her opinion away. She leaned close to talk under the music. "That's Lee Sykes," Karen said. "They were inseparable all summer. He's a freshman at the university now. I hope he finds someone else and moves on."

Pixie watched Lee over her drink. His thighs were well-muscled and his torso formed a nice 'V' that Pixie wanted to touch. For the space in between, she let her imagination fill in the blanks. Pixie loved a challenge.

A familiar laugh caught Pixie's attention. She spotted Rob in his tee shirt and swim shorts standing beyond the pool. Rob kept Pixie's interest for a few fun weeks during the summer. Since then she only saw him coming and going. Now he had a pretty, short-haired girl clinging to his arm.

Pixie's curiosity got the best of her. She weaved through the noisy crowd around the pool and got Rob's attention with a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look with his eyes somewhere over Pixie's head before he looked down and grinned.

"Mrs. Tyler!" Rob said. His eyes swept down Pixie's body, and up again. She wore high heels and a short, open robe over the blue swimsuit that Rob once peeled off from her.

Pixie studied Rob's girlfriend while he introduced them. Donna had a sweet smile. Her black bikini showed off her round breasts and butt, and the graceful curve from her waist to her hips. The way she squeezed herself against Rob made Pixie think that Donna would rather have him somewhere more private.

Later, when the shadows were stretching across Pixie's patio, she sat on the stairs that led into her pool and talked with Rob and Donna. She'd gotten them to her house with promises of an uncrowded pool, fun conversation, and dinner.

"It was the first time I was really away from home," Donna said. "I had my own apartment and once a week I could go anywhere and do anything I wanted."

She glanced at Pixie, and back to watch Rob's expression. "I used my time to have an affair," she said, "With an older man."

Pixie could see that Donna was afraid of how Rob would react, so she squeezed his thigh with her hand to keep him quiet. "If he knew what he was doing, then you could have learned a lot that way," she said.

"I... I did," Donna said. "I came back with expectations." She smiled at Rob and added, "I was ready to be disappointed, but Rob seems to have learned a lot, too."

Pixie released Rob's thigh to signal that he could answer. He kept his eyes on Donna and said, "Pixie and I did it for like a month while you were gone."

Donna's open-mouthed expression made Pixie laugh. She said, "I cut him off when he got too good at what he was doing."

Pixie stood and let the water stream off her body. "You two need to talk about what that all means to you," she said. "I'm going to order dinner. I'll have a chicken Caesar salad. Would a plain pepperoni pizza do it for you?"

So now Pixie smiled out the kitchen window and bit a crisp lettuce leaf she picked from her salad. Rob and Donna were tangled by the pool in the growing twilight. He tossed her bikini top aside and she lifted her leg over his hip to give his hand more room.

Pixie's put her salad into the fridge to keep. The pizza was cooling on the table. There were obviously more important things than dinner right now. She had choices, she could leave Donna and Rob alone, or she could butt in. Pixie butted in. She knelt on the mat behind Rob and touched Donna's shoulder. "You two are really cute, but I don't really want to watch."

Donna used her hands to cover her beautiful tits, and Pixie laughed at her modesty. She told Donna, "I have three fully-supplied guest rooms. Go find one you like." She glanced at Rob and said, "I need to have a word with your boyfriend before I let him go."

Pixie pointed Donna to the loft, then backed Rob against the kitchen counter. She pressed close against him and stroked the hard-on that bulged his shorts. "I know this is for Donna," she said and slipped her hand down inside the waistband, "But I get some too." Rob caught his breath when Pixie's hand wrapped his cock and slipped along the length of it.

"You always performed better for me if I unloaded you first," Pixie said. She pushed her second hand into his shorts while she talked. "So I'm going to do that for Donna. She deserves a patient lover."

Rob looked up at the ceiling without seeing it and tried to catch his breath. When he looked down again he peeled Pixie's robe and her swimsuit off her shoulders and cupped her tits in both hands. "This won't take very long," he said.

Pixie pumped Rob's cock with both hands until his prediction came true. He wrapped Pixie shoulders in his arms and gripped her against his chest when he came. He pitched his head back to groan through his teeth, and his juice squirted into Pixie's hands and onto her belly. Rob's knees buckled when he was done and he caught himself against the counter.

"All better," Pixie said. She backed up with her eyes on Rob and sampled the still-familiar taste of his cum on her fingers. "Now go make Donna happy," she said.

Rob hadn't pulled himself entirely together before he found Donna upstairs. He bedded her without closing the door behind him.

Pixie got her salad from the fridge and turned on the pool lights. She opened the big patio doors so she could monitor the excited noises that carried through the house, and she settled on her lounge to eat. The ruckus upstairs started slowly, but crescendoed repeatedly before the house finally fell silent.

Rob was naked when he came downstairs. He picked up a slice of cold pizza then found Pixie reading on her lounge. She pulled her feet up so he could sit with her and asked, "Where's Donna?"

"Asleep," Rob said. "She got up early this morning."

"That's a twist," Pixie said. She leaned toward Rob and lifted his softened cock from between his legs. She stroked it, then sniffed Donna's scent clinging to her fingers. "Why aren't you sleeping with her?"

"I had something on my mind," Rob said, and when Pixie raised her eyebrows he added, "I had you on my mind."

Pixie brushed Rob's lips with hers and found Donna's scent again, only slightly confused by the pizza aroma. "You shouldn't be in bed with Donna and thinking about me," Pixie said, "But I'm flattered, I guess."

Pixie slipped off the lounge and knelt in front of Rob. "Knees apart," she said, then leaned over Rob's lap. He finished his pizza slice and licked his fingers while Pixie took him in her mouth. She tasted Donna on his cock and said, "Donna tastes good. I hope you enjoyed eating her."

"I did," Rob said. "That was her first orgasm tonight—actually, I think it was the first I ever gave her." He put his hand on Pixie's head and she took him in her mouth again. His muscles tensed and he grew to a hard mouthful.

Pixie pulled away from Rob's hand on her head. She stood by the lounge and slipped out of her swimsuit while Rob watched. He couldn't tell exactly what she had in mind, but he liked the direction things were going.

"I haven't had a man since the last time I had you," Pixie said. "I'm in need." She climbed over Rob and leaned forward to push her nipple into his mouth. She held his mouth to her and whispered in his ear, "Will Donna mind too much if I borrow you for a little bit?"

Rob moved his mouth from one nipple to the other and in between he said, "I don't know. She likes you, if that helps."

Pixie's nipples were hard when she pulled away from Rob. She lifted his stiff shaft between her legs and worked the thick head into her. She paused and caught her breath when he penetrated, then she worked his whole length into her.

Rob clenched his teeth to fight the urge to fuck Pixie. Her wet cunt caressed his whole length, and her juices trickled around his balls. He stroked Pixie's hair and urged her on.

Pixie laid her head on Rob's chest and inhaled his scent while she writhed on his cock. She felt his hands massage her back and her butt, and she ground against him. She kept him deep inside to feel the way he filled her. Her movements were instinctive; her body was in control, not her mind.

Pixie's muscles grew tense, pressure built around her trigger, and then her climax exploded through her. She went blank, then found herself lying on Rob's chest, lost in relaxed euphoria, and trying to catch her breath.

Rob slipped his cock out of Pixie and held her against him while he picked her up and laid her on her back. He braced himself on the back of the lounge and studied her. Her eye's shined in the light that fell through the patio doors and lit her from the side. His eyes traveled down her body, and Pixie moved to let him see.

"You're beautiful—every inch of you—but you know that," Rob said. He leaned down and Pixie tipped her lips up for his kiss. He inhaled her sweaty, sexy scent and kissed her throat, and then her shoulders.

Pixie ran her fingers through Rob's hair and told him, "You're beautiful to me. You were my beautiful boy, but for now you're Donna's beautiful man. Her fingers trailed down Rob's chest, then along the length of his hard-on. She lifted her legs around him and guided his cock into her.

Rob closed his eyes while his cock slipped into the wet warmth between Pixie's legs. There was nothing in his mind but the pleasure of Pixie's tight body. His hips pressed against her thighs, her legs wrapped around him, and he opened his eyes again to find her watching.

He fucked Pixie slowly at first and watched every change in her expression. He couldn't do that very long, and she didn't want him to. Her hands stroked his sides and she tipped her mouth up to him. "Be my boy again," she said.

Rob caught his breath and slammed into Pixie's cunt. She arched her back under him and he did it again, and his repeated thrusts lifted her up the back of the lounge.

Pixie lost her grip on Rob's shoulders. Her fingers knotted in uncontrolled excitement. She tossed her head back and nothing but animal noises escaped her open mouth. The head of his cock burned inside Pixie. He pushed into her as if she would extinguish the flame.

Pixie's climax washed over her and her spasms gripped at Rob's plunging cock. His essence coursed along his shaft. He bit off a groan and erupted as deep inside her as he could reach.

The fire went out. Rob collapsed on the lounge next to Pixie. He held her close and kissed her face. They were both adrift on a sea of pure pleasure.

The cool night air was starting to seep into them before they talked again. Rob said, "You surprised me when you said you hadn't had a man since you had me. Who's your next boy going to be?" he asked. "You have one, don't you?"

Pixie smiled at Rob and answered, "Not now, but maybe I will. I saw him today, but I'll have to pry him away from Tamara." She brushed hair off from Rob's forehead and told him, "Go back to Donna now. She shouldn't sleep alone."

NotWise
NotWise
733 Followers
12