Pixie by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

The restaurant was well-lit and filled with the noises that kids make. They found an empty four-topper and sat with only the corner of the table between them. Pixie shared a large lobster tail with Adam then smiled over her glass of white wine and insisted that he have dessert. "I want to make sure you can keep your energy up," she said and squeezed his leg under the table.

The western sky was dark when they got back to the condo, and the full moon was climbing over the gulf. Pixie pulled Adam to the boardwalk where she stopped to take her heels off. "Look how nice it is," she said. "Take me for a walk on the beach." Adam groaned aloud; he wanted sex, not moonlight.

A laughing couple walked around them, so Pixie held her tongue for a moment before she said, "It's still early. What are you worried about?" She stepped close and Adam relaxed a little. Pixie whispered in his ear, "You're going to get laid tonight and you know it, so relax. You don't have to be eager all the time to make me happy."

Pixie dangled her shoes from her finger tips and led Adam by the hand, down the boardwalk, and east along the beach. Waves washed around their ankles. Condominiums gave way to sand dunes and left them with only the light of the moon. Adam's expression was far away when Pixie asked, "How long can you stay?"

Adam shrugged. "A couple more days," he said. "I only arranged for people to take my shifts for a week, and I have to spend four days of that week just driving." They walked without saying anything until Adam asked, "How long are you going to be here?"

"Another week," Pixie said. "Then I have renters coming in." Adam seemed confused, so she explained, "I'm only here a few times a year. It's rented most of the time, and the income helps pay for the cost of owning it. It was Charlie's investment, but one that he never got to enjoy."

Pixie stopped when the moonlight let them make out a darkened pier in the distance. It stretched from above the beach out into the gulf. Pixie watched the waves break around its footings and said, "A couple more days isn't very long." Pixie laughed and stroked her hand over the front of Adam's jeans. "I don't think I'll use you up by then."

Adam bent to kiss Pixie's mouth. He fumbled for a moment at the front of her blouse then pulled it open and pushed both of his hands in to touch her breasts. Pixie rose in his arms and pressed against his hands. She met his tongue with hers and let him explore her mouth. His breath was hot against her cheek and the more excited he got the tighter he held her.

Pixie broke out of Adam's grip when it seemed like he was going to lay her right on the beach, and just before she was ready to let him. She looked back to where they came from, at the people who walked the beach with flashlights.

"We're not alone here, and I feel like my bed is a long way away," Pixie said. She stepped back from Adam, laughed at his hungry expression and ran for the dunes.

Adam chased Pixie among the drifted-over clumps of grass, into a hollow where the sand was firm and warm. He stopped her out of sight from the beach and fell to his knees in front of her. He peeled Pixie's blouse down her arms and sucked her tits as if he starved for her.

Pixie cradled Adam's head and laughed while he pulled her shorts and her panties down around her ankles. His hands explored up Pixie's thighs and his fingers found the soft folds between her legs. Pixie was already wet.

Pixie pushed Adam back and slipped down his body. She settled over his lap with his thighs between her legs and opened his jeans. She drew his hard-on up and stroked her fingers along its throbbing length and over its smooth head.

Adam shoved his jeans down. Pixie worked to wet the head of his cock and slip it into her, but then Adam couldn't wait. Pixie gasped in surprise when Adam laid her on her back in the sand, and she dug her fingers into his back while he forced himself into her. His whole shaft was deep in Pixie's cunt before he stopped.

Pixie writhed under Adam then clutched his hair and said, "Don't even think of slowing down." That thought never crossed Adam's mind. Pixie lifted her legs around his waist and his hips slapped against her thighs.

Adam stopped breathing and held Pixie tight. He couldn't stop himself now even if he wanted to—and he didn't want to. Pixie gripped his shoulders and groaned against his chest while Adam thrust deep into her firm flesh and pumped his cum into her.

Pixie kissed Adam's face until he calmed down. She pushed him back and focused on his face in the gray light of the moon. She told him, "That was fun, but now I have sand in sensitive places. I need to go home and shower off."

They shook sand out of their clothes before they put them on and Pixie carried her shoes back to the condo. They rinsed their feet at the top of the boardwalk then waited quietly for the elevator. Adam turned on a light while Pixie closed the door then he backed her against the wall beside the door.

"What are you doing?" Pixie asked, but Adam didn't answer at first. He took her shoes from her hand and dropped them on the floor. He opened her blouse and turned her to the light so he could see her bare breasts when he touched them. He kissed her while he unsnapped her shorts and pushed them to the floor.

When Adam did answer, he said, "I'm taking you to the shower." Pixie laughed when Adam swept her naked body off the floor. He carried her to her room and set her down on her feet in the shower. Pixie adjusted the water while Adam dropped his clothes.

The water was perfect when Adam climbed into the shower. He took the sprayer away from Pixie and washed her. He found sand on her neck and in her armpits. Sand clung under her boobs and in the crack of her ass. It was in the soft folds of her pussy, and she was aroused before she was rinsed clean.

Pixie took the sprayer away from Adam when his fingers started exploring into her. "Your turn," she said and turned Adam away. Pixie washed sand off his shoulders and his chest. She rinsed it from his butt and from the crack of his ass. When she turned Adam around again she found his eyes glazed with excitement and his cock standing up.

The sprayer clattered against the side of the shower when Adam pushed his hands between Pixie's legs and lifted her into the corner. She kissed his throat and wrapped her legs around him. She watched his face until she knew they both had the same plan.

Adam was too excited to breathe, and Pixie was almost as lost. She reached between them to guide his cock and he barely paused before he thrust himself into her. Pixie threw her head back into the corner and gasped for breath. Adam's sudden penetration thrilled her.

Pixie clutched at Adam's sides and dragged the skin on his chest through her teeth. He fucked her slowly while he made sure of his grip and their balance then he watched the excited look on her face and banged her against the wall.

Adam's thrusts forced Pixie up and into the corner. His body slammed against her, and they both breathed in gulps. Pixie's climax overwhelmed her when it came. She lost her grip on Adam's shoulders and clutched at his hair. She was blinded and breathless, and there was nothing but Adam. He surrounded her and filled her. The tension in her muscles exploded in spasms that clenched around his aching shaft.

Pixie's surrendered to Adam. Her body wilted in his arms and that sent him over the top. He clenched his teeth and groaned. Each gush of his cream burned the length of his shaft before it erupted inside her. He leaned his shoulder on the wall for support and kissed Pixie's ears while he relaxed. Their heaving chests gradually slowed. Their juice trickled around Adam's shaft and down around his balls.

*****

Pixie turned her head to Tamara and asked, "Your Prom is tonight, isn't it?" It was a nice day in early May. She invited Tamara over to sun on her patio were they were protected from the breeze, and the sunlight warmed the brick and tile. So now Tamara stretched on the patio lounge and her naked skin gleamed under a sheen of suntan lotion.

Tamara opened one eye and answered, "Eight o'clock. I'm pretty sure I could skip it, but my girlfriends expect me to be there."

"You must not be very interested in your date," Pixie said. "Who are you going with?" She rose on her elbows and watched Tamara. There should be plenty of interested boys.

"Joey Welch," Tamara said. "You probably don't know him. He asked me a couple months ago. I was kinda interested in him then. I agreed, but I should have waited. I went out with him a couple times to get to know him better. He hangs with a pretty immature crowd." She rolled her eyes enough to make Pixie laugh. "He has Russian hands and Roman fingers."

Pixie checked the time on her phone. "Adam is coming over at 3:00," she said. "You know Adam, don't you?"

Tamara opened both eyes to answer, "He's been doing some chores for Dad, getting ready for summer and all. I think he's working for the Kowalskis, too." She gave Pixie a sheepish grin and admitted, "He's a hunk. You introduced him around, didn't you?"

Pixie did. Adam entertained her for two weeks after she got back from the beach. Then, like they all do, he gained some self-control and became predictable, and Pixie got bored.

"Adam's uncle is a friend of mine," Pixie said. Adam had a debt to his uncle when he got back from his beach adventure. Pixie paid him for gardening jobs so he'd have enough money to pay Bill back. She introduced him around the neighborhood, and now he had a little business in addition to his janitor's gig. "He's always punctual, too," Pixie added, just as the doorbell sounded.

Pixie wrapped herself in a towel and met Adam at the door. She stopped him inside and pointed through the big patio doors to where Tamara was getting back into her bikini. Pixie asked, "She's pretty, don't you think?" Adam didn't need to answer. Pixie could tell what he thought by the way his eyes dilated.

"Tammy Wagner?" Adam asked and stepped closer to the window. "I like her," he said without taking his eyes off her. "I wondered what she'd look like without clothes. Nice."

"And available, and she thinks you're a hunk," Pixie said. She stepped back to look Adam over and asked, "Have you found a girlfriend yet?"

"Oh, Pixie," Adam groaned. His voice carried an edge of frustration and exhaustion/ "You know I don't have much money to spend on girls, and now I don't have much time," he said. "So no, I haven't found a girlfriend."

Tamara was wearing a blouse and shorts over her bikini when she came into the house. She didn't see Adam at first because she was reading messages on her phone. She startled when she almost walked into him. "Sorry!" she said, and blushed. She turned to Pixie and kissed her cheek, "I have a hair appointment that I almost forgot about. I gotta go."

Adam watched Tamara cross the street, then found Pixie standing with her arms wrapped around herself. "Does Tammy hang here a lot?" he asked.

"Some," Pixie said. "I ask her to check on the house and houseplants when I'm gone and in return she gets free run of the place. I like her, so she's usually welcome here. She reminds me of what it was like to be eighteen. Some of that is good and some of it isn't."

"That wasn't long ago for me," Adam said. His eyes scanned Pixie's towel-wrapped body before he added, "I think I'm supposed to replace outdoor lights and clean fixtures."

"And collect your check for the last week's work." Pixie said. She pointed back through the front door. "Start on the front walk. I'll be in the kitchen or out back."

Adam found Pixie in the kitchen. She's changed into slacks and a blouse to put dishes away. "Finish the lights around the pool," Pixie said, "And then we can talk about next week." She chewed on her thumbnail, watched Adam through the kitchen window as he worked, and made a decision.

The sun was getting low, and Adam was done with his work when Pixie appeared on the patio. She set his check on the table beside her lounge and motioned him to sit beside her. "I put a little extra in your check," Pixie said. "It's not for you, it's for Tamara. Use it to take her to a movie or something."

"You shouldn't do that," Adam said. He looked away and when he looked back he said, "Thanks. I'll use it. Now tell me why."

"Because you both deserve it," Pixie said. "I heard the frustration in your voice and I know how hard you're working." She pulled herself close and stroked Adam's arm. "It'll get better, Adam. Probably when you get back to school."

Adam inhaled Pixie's scent; it was as warm and inviting as it ever was. "Except for three weeks with you, this whole adventure thing has been a mistake," Adam said. "But now I know what it takes."

Pixie watched Adam and laughed. "Well, Tamara might be an adventure," she said. She opened a button on Adam's shirt and reached in to touch his chest. "And I could have one or two adventures left in me. I haven't found a new lover since you. Why don't you remind me how excited you get?"

Pixie pulled Adam's shirt off his shoulders and slipped her hand down between his legs. His head spun and he caught his breath. "Oh man, Pixie," Adam said, "I can't believe what you do to me." He leaned over Pixie and kissed her mouth and tasted the tender skin below her ear.

Pixie lifted her chin for Adam's kisses then leaned back on her hands while he pulled her blouse open. He unsnapped her bra and dropped it by the lounge, and she then combed her fingers through his hair and pulled his mouth down to suck her.

Adam pushed Pixie down onto the lounge and unhooked, then unzipped her slacks while she opened his jeans. He reached into Pixie's panties and she lifted her legs apart when he touched her. His hot breath caressed her skin, his hard cock pulsed in her hands, and excitement built in her chest.

Adam let Pixie's tits go and she wondered where he was going. He sat up beside her and stripped her slacks and panties down to bare her beautiful body, then threw his own clothes aside. He knelt beside the lounge and kissed her mouth then her breasts and her belly. Pixie caught her breath and laughed when Adam pushed her legs apart and drew her whole, soft mound into his mouth.

Pixie was hot and willing. Adam hadn't even eaten his fill of her before she bucked against his mouth and her spasms gripped her body. She relaxed in his arms when she was done, and he traced her wet lips with his tongue. He lapped the nectar from her slit until Pixie laughed and pushed him away. "It's sensitive!" she complained.

She was still warm and relaxed when Adam climbed onto the lounge beside her. "Your chin is wet," she said. "You smell and taste like me. I like that." Adam held Pixie close and arranged her legs around him. He held his cock in hand and before she really knew what he was doing Adam worked the head of his cock between her pussy lips.

Adam grasped Pixie's hair and pulled her head back to watch her face while he pushed into her. He worked slowly at first, but he lost patience with only half of his shaft inside her. Adam pressed Pixie down on the lounge to join their bodies together, and he pressed one hand against her butt to hold her tight against him.

Pixie wrapped Adam in her body, and Adam wrapped her in his. They moved together with one purpose and Pixie rose suddenly to her second climax. Pixie clutched at his sides and buried her face against his chest. She gasped for breath when her climax passed, and her body relaxed in Adam's arms.

Adam moved slowly inside Pixie and savored her taste and her hot scent. He thought that for at least a moment Pixie was entirely his. The idea excited him. Suddenly he could feel nothing but Pixie's sweat-slick body wrapping him and the sensitive head of his cock like a torch deep inside her. Adam pushed Pixie into the lounge and pounded into her. He gripped her hair and her butt again, and he pumped his cum into her.

They caught their breath for a moment, then Adam laid back on the lounge with Pixie curled against his side. He brushed a lock of Pixie's hair back from her face and asked a question even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer. "This is just for right now, isn't it? You're not taking me back?"

Pixie lifted her head and judged the time from the angle of the sun. "I figured we had a good couple hours, but that's all. You're mine for now and then after dinner I'm sending you home."

Adam rolled toward Pixie and held her close. He kissed her face and her neck and his warm breath on her skin made her giggle. She reached between them to find his cock, caressed its softened length and toyed with his balls.

Adam's playful kisses became hot and insistent when Pixie's touch stiffened his cock again. He took her by surprise when he rolled her over. He pulled her butt back against him, squeezed her breasts and bit her neck.

Pixie curled in his arms to give him access from behind. Her slit was wet and ready when Adam took his cock in hand. He rubbed it against her then she threw her head back against his chest while he thrust back into her.

Adam's excited pounding flattened Pixie on the lounge. He held her body tight against him with a hand on her hip and a hand on her breast, and he fucked her. Pixie struggled to catch her breath and Adam couldn't catch his but in gasps and grunts. Her tight pussy stretched around his shaft and her body fed his excitement.

Pixie felt the tension grow in Adam's body; she felt it in his hands and his arms. His cock burned inside her and his balls ached outside her. He slammed himself into Pixie and held her while he came then he groaned at the evening sky and relaxed. Her juice and his cum seeped around his cock while he still worked it slowly, deep inside her warm cunt.

Adam was exhausted when Pixie pulled him inside. They sat naked at the kitchen table while she fed him dinner then she cleared the table and let him go. She kissed Adam's cheek at the door to say goodbye and watched through the window as he climbed into his borrowed car.

On the other side of the street, a young man in a neat dark suit stepped through the Wagner's front door with Tamara on his arm. She wore a pink gown that hugged her hips and torso and had a gaudy orchid pinned at her shoulder. She waved to Adam then, self-consciously, returned her hand to Joey's arm.

Adam left Pixie sore, so it was almost midnight when she pulled herself from the hot tub and noticed Joey's car in front of her house. She stopped, watched, and tried to make out what Joey and Tamara were doing. The street light fell through the windshield, and she saw first that Tamara had retreated to her door and Joey had followed. Tamara broke off a kiss and pushed his hand off her tits. She squirmed and shoved his hand off her thigh under that tight pink gown.

Pixie paused long enough to pull on some jeans. She went outside tugging a sweater over her bikini top and tapped on Joey's window. "I just wanted to say hi," she said and waved across the car to Tamara.

Joey sat up behind the steering wheel and tried to compose himself while Tamara found her purse and climbed out of the car. She mouthed "Thank you," to Pixie without making a sound, and Joey rolled down his window.

"How was the Prom?" she asked. Joey was an interesting-looking boy. His dark wavy hair was a little disheveled and his suit was rumpled, but he was interesting enough that Pixie wanted to see more.

"It was good!" Tamara said and backed toward her front door. "We had a lot of fun." Pixie suspected that maybe Joey had more fun than Tamara.

Pixie looked down at Joey through his car window and said, "Aren't you supposed to walk your date to her door?"

Joey looked suddenly confused; maybe he hadn't noticed that Tamara had climbed out. "Yeah, yeah," he said, and Pixie stood back when he opened his door. She smiled to herself because she could see the bulge in his suit pants even by the dim street light.

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers