Pixie Trixxx: Star Dust

Story Info
A son uses his fairy to control his mother.
3.7k words
4.05
73.2k
50
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,348 Followers

Amy stepped out of the bathroom dripping wet and completely nude. Her shoulder length blonde hair was plastered to her skull partially blocking her vision as she stumbled down the hallway completely oblivious and searching for a towel.

If she'd stayed in the bathroom and shouted her son Jacob would have brought her one but for some reason she didn't want bother him. It was just a short trek down the hall and past his room to the closest; the chances of her nineteen year old son noticing her walking down the hallway nude were so small that she didn't even feel the need to attempt to cover herself. In fact she was kind of strutting.

Since there was no way that Jacob was standing in the doorway watching her with an enormous grin on his face Amy decided to take her time a little. It was certainly freeing to walk around her own home nude like she'd done before her son moved back in after college. Before that the single mother of forty three hadn't hesitated to strut the halls of house nude, sometimes with the windows open knowing that the neighbors loved to sneak peaks at her.

Unlike many women childbirth had been kind to Amy; she'd gone from a waifish little thing who was constantly mistaken for a teen well into her twenties into a hippy thing with ripe handful sized breasts. Age hadn't been quite as generous but no where near as cruel as it had been to most of her friends. She had some lines around the corners of her mouth and yes and her breasts weren't as perky as they'd been when she was younger but she still caught people checking her out especially when she wore snug tops.

She even swore she'd caught her son looking at her a few times. Right now it was easy for her to imagine him leaning against his door frame watching her with his lopsided grin. She'd pretend she didn't see him, but she put on a show for her imaginary son bending at the waist to pull a towel from the bottom and instead of wrapping it around her body she just wrapped it around her hair and put an extra bit of sway in her step when she walked past his room.

Amy took a moment to glance into her son's room, over his imaginary shoulder. She swore she could smell him standing there in the door way but he wasn't. He wasn't even in the house. She thought she'd seen him come into the house and hadn't heard him leave but he was gone. Amy was certain and glancing into the room just made her completely certain. "Wow. What would I have done if he'd been in there?" Amy giggled nervously to herself. She'd never once considered her son as anything but and the idea kind of shrugged and walked off down the hall back to her bedroom.

"See just like I told you. Masked." A pink haired fairy said. She was sitting cross legged on of Jacob's head smirking.

"She looked right at me." Jacob replied. His heart was beating so hard that the fairy sitting on him could feel it through her bare rump.

"Well duh, Masking isn't the same as being invisible. It's actually better. See if you were invisible she would have walked right into you trying to get into your room and figuring out that you were gone. She could see you just fine, she also knew you weren't there so she just ignored you but she still doesn't try to walk through you. It's the same reason I can sit at your table in the cafeteria and nobody can see me but nobody ever accidently puts squashes me under their food." She replied.

"I had been wondering about that Star Dust, didn't you almost get crushed by Kenny once?" Jacob asked.

Star Dust glanced down at him. He was asking these questions but his mind was still completely focused on the nude woman who'd been happily flaunting herself for her invisible audience. "Yes, that oaf just didn't see me. The same way sometimes people walk into walls or knock over stuff, he was just not paying enough attention and didn't see me there. Why are you asking these questions?" She drove her bare heel into the top of his head.

"Ow, what'd you do that for?" Jacob asked looking up. He could see her of course but it didn't stop him from tilting his head back far enough that she had to grab at his shortish brown hair to keep from slipping off.

"Stop that!" Star Dust squeaked and drove her heel into his head a little harder this time.

"That hurts!"

"It does not you big baby! You're nearly the size of a bear! I couldn't hurt you if I tried now stop being dumb!" Star Dust cried.

Jacob rolled his eyes. He still couldn't tell when Star Dust was joking about the size of things. He was about average for a man, maybe little taller than average and out shape but hardly an intimidating size for a human. Star Dust was about two inches shorter than his precisely average size cock though, and he had occasionally joked he could swallow her whole. "How'm I being dumb?"

"Did you only want to see that woman naked? Every other time you've asked me to use my powers on a woman you've done more than just watch. Is it because she's your mother? It's strange for humans to lust after their mother's isn't it?" Star Dust was almost singing by the end of the question. Jacob blushing hot enough to warm the pixie's rump was a sufficient answer. "It is isn't it? You're a dirty deviant human aren't you?"

"I am not." Jacob protested.

"Yes you arrrrrrrrre!" Star Dust sang spreading her multicolored butterfly like wings and darting off his head before he could swat her. "You're a dirty deviant!" Star Dust's pink skirt made of rose petals came down just past her knees, at the same time she was topless and for a four inch tall woman fairly generously buxom. "So is that all you wanted, to see her naked? Or did you want something more?"

Jacob blushed again and looked to the floor. "I want more."

"Okay!" Star Dust raised her hands over head. "So what's next?"

Jacob shrugged. "I don't know I've never done this before."

Never done this before? We do this to every pretty girl you see walking down the street! He probably thinks she's special. "Okay why don't you go down stairs, it'll be breakfast time soon."

"What are you gonna do?"

"You'll find out." Star Dust teased fluttering away from Jacob.

What am I going to do? I can't let him mate with his mother can I? Star Dust flew into the open bedroom still thinking what she would do to surprise Jacob.

What she found surprised her though. Amy was sprawled out on her bed, her hair still wrapped in the towel holding onto a threatening looking phallus. It was glossy black and covered in what looked like thick pulsing veins. "Wow." Star Dust gasped staring at Amy.

"God I wish you were here Mike!" Amy squealed pushing the monstrous dildo up against her pussy. Star Dust hadn't really been paying much attention to the woman before, she'd been do busy soaking in Jacob's emotions but without him to distract her she took a closer look at the woman. Amy wasn't clean shaven like most of the girls Jacob fancied, she had a lush tangle of dirty blond girls that Star Dust could instantly imagine tangling herself in. She wasn't wearing any make up either.

"That's it Mike, be rough with me. I'm your little white whore." She winced as she shoved the dildo into her. It seemed impossible that something so bestial could fit inside the woman but fit it did. Star Dust stared on as Amy proceeded to fuck herself to a fast lip biting orgasm. "Thank you." Amy whispered before dumping the dildo in the bathroom sink and jumping back in the shower for a quick rinse down.

"It's almost time for breakfast, I should get downstairs." Amy didn't realize there was a pixie putting the extra spring in her step that made her skip to her bathroom instead of walking. She did notice that it was a bit odd that she decided to put on a blue lacey bra and thong combination that she normally only wore for when treating her husband.

"I wish I had some sexy shoes all of these shoes are just so boring." Amy mumbled glancing through all the sensible shoes she had. Over her shoulder Star Dust was sticking out her tongue in disgust and Amy eventually settled on pulling out a matching pair of stockings. As far as she knew there was nobody else in the house so she wasn't really sure why she had the sudden need to feel sexy but it certain felt great strutting through the house in her lingerie.

Jacob sat in silence for a moment while his mother pranced around the kitchen in her underwear pulling. She didn't say a single word to him or even seem to notice him but she kept throwing glances over her shoulder at him when she leaned over to put the biscuits in the oven, or between her legs when she pulled the fruit from the drawer. She even managed to make a show of churning her hips while she scrambled the eggs.

Why did she make enough food for two? Jacob asked watching his mother saunter, he hadn't even known his mother could saunter, over to the table placing one plate in front of him and the other in front of her.

Why did I make food for Jacob when he's not even. Whatever had been fogging Amy's mind lifted and saw Jacob sitting at the table. His eyes were glued to his plate. "Hey there son." Oh God I've been sitting here flaunting myself in front of my son. I just need to sound natural and make an excuse for why I have to leave. Oh God what excuse is there for dancing around like a brazen hussy in her underwear? Why isn't he saying anything?

"Oh hey mom, thanks for breakfast, I'm kinda in the middle of something though so I'll have to take this in my room. I know you hate it when I eat in my room but I promise I won't leave anything in there." Jacob said.

If she hadn't been able to feel his gaze on her like two hot pin pricks on her breasts she would have believed that he was staring at his plate. "Yes that's fine." She blurted out thankful when Jacob fled the room with his food. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath until she heard his door close. "God he must have been so embarrassed."

"That was fun wasn't it Jacob?" Star Dust asked dancing across the top of his computer desk. "I can make her do anything you know, humans are very easy to control. Should I make her suck your dick?" Star Dust smiled over at him. "Why is your aura so warm?"

"Huh?" Jacob asked staring at his untouched food. He hadn't realized just how beautiful his mother was until just then, not just sexy. He'd known she was sexy since the first time he'd caught her sunbathing topless a few months ago but she hadn't been glowing the way she had cooking in her lingerie like that.

"Do you want me to make her do something else? I'm having fun." Star Dust asked.

"Maybe in a bit."

Star Dust canted her head slightly to the side and smirked. His entire aura had changed, his lust burned hot but this was different. Warm and pleasant. She walked over to his mouse and sat down straddling it. "Okay, maybe later. Then maybe you could give me some?" She placed her hands between her legs and leaned over licking her lips. "I think I've earned it. Don't you?" She pushed the mouse across the pad with her feet and pushed the buttons bringing up his porn collection.

"Well I guess I could give you some." Jacob replied a spry smile playing across his lips.

Star Dust pouted. "Only some?" She wriggled her fingers and Jacob's shirt started to unbutton itself. "I don't ask for much, just your delicious seed."

"What is it with you fairies and cum? The first time I met you were begging for it and you brought your sister-"

"Cousin. And all fairies are cousins."

"Whatever. Why do you like cum so much?"

"It's fucking amazing. It tastes great, it smells great, it feels great. It's worth coming all the way here from the Fae Realm, I hardly leave anymore."

"Yeah I noticed." Jacob said dryly.

"You don't seem to be complaining when I make Suzy suck you in the movies." Star Dust taunted as she made a selection. "You don't complain when I made Karen fuck you and your friends at your dorky computer party." She lifted the rose petal covering her womanhood. "You don't complain when I let you dress me up as your little anime characters." Star Dust spun around and when she finished turning she was wearing a sailor out fit and her pink hair was in thick twin pony tales that came down just past her a pert backside and would have gone farther if they weren't magically defying gravity. "In the name of the moon I'll punish you!" She squeaked out pointing her fingers at him like a gun.

Jacob bit down on his lip. "That's not fair."

There was the hot Aura that Star Dust had grown accustomed to basking in. "Oh, you like that? How about this?" She spun around slowly and when she was facing him again she was covered in golden brown fur with a pair of twitching cat ears on the top of her head and a thick bushy tail sticking up behind her. "Mrow?" Jacob collapsed down into his seat staring at Star Dust as she sank to all fours smiling at him. "Take off your pants."

"Okay." Jacob said slipping his trousers off. "Hey are you using your powers on me?"

"I couldn't if I wanted to and you know it." Star Dust replied pouncing into his lap. She crashed face first into his erection and wrapped her arms around. It was bigger around than she was and taller than she was well. She kissed and snuggled the enormous organ breathing in the intoxicating scent of masculinity. Star Dust hugged it so tightly she feel the blood pulsing through it, each individual pump making the already solid flesh harder in grasp until it started twitching.

"Why?" Jacob asked. He was trying his best to keep his expression neutral.

Even if she'd been an ordinary human Star Dust would have recognized the way his eyes kept squeezing shut and the way his voice went up at the end of his word as pleasure. With her additional sense she could bask into waves, she didn't though. While his lust kept crashing over her like waves against rocks she started rubbing her big soft paws against the underside of his cock. "Mrow. You really want to talk about that now?"

Jacob bit down on his lower lip and shook his head, then he nodded. Then he settled on some strange rotation of his head. Star Dust wasn't paying much attention to that anymore though, not with his cock beginning to throb beneath her paws. Any moment this monument of masculinity was going to erupt spraying hot semen out and pouring down over her. The explosion would catch her off guard, it always did no matter how prepared she thought she was for it was never any different.

Jacob dug his fingers into the arms of his computer chair and closed his eyes so hard they hurt. The pint sized pixie working his cock felt amazing and the only thing keeping him from shouting out was knowing he'd forgotten to close the door and his mother was in the house. He cracked open one eye to look at Star Dust, currently in the guise of a cat girl massaging the sensitive underside of his cock. Her eyes were wide with a ravenous lust and a light whimper was pouring out of her lips.

When Jacob came his cock lurched against Star Dust knocking her flat against his thigh. She lay perfectly still while his cock gushed hot semen over her body, first coating her breasts, then her stomach and final eruption coated her face. The illusion fell away immediately leaving a pink haired, cum soaked fairy swooning. "Oh my."

Jacob let her lay in place for a moment before scooping her up off his leg and placing her down on an dirty shirt and pulling up his pants. "I'm going for a walk are you going to be okay?" Star Dust reached up and wiped the come coating her face away and smeared it over her breasts. Then she licked her fingers clean one after the other. "I'm gonna take that as a yes you'll be just fine." Jacob doubted the little cum sprite was listening to him at all. When ever she got some cum in her she was like trance, she wouldn't be doing much more than soak it in for the next twenty minutes at least.

Star Dust came to with unpleasant sensation of flying through the air wrapped in cloth. "Gross, I wish he'd at least have the courtesy to toss his shirt in the hamper." Amy said. Star Dust grunted but the shirt cushioned the impact enough that she wasn't hurt at all. She scrambled to the top of the hamper. "And he said he was going to make sure he didn't leave his plate in his room either. He didn't even touch his food. Probably just looking for any excuse to get out of the room. I can't believe I didn't notice him, and why am I even wearing this?" Amy thought aloud.

"Okay, he didn't tell me not to do anything while he was away." Star Dust said sitting up on edge of the hamper and watching Amy. It was a simple matter for Star Dust to move the mouse with her powers. Amy didn't mean to look at the screen, it just caught her eye when it flickered to life.

"I shouldn't be-" Before she could look away a video started playing.

It started with an older woman, probably in her forties coming go her son's varsity basketball game. The rest of the boys on the team kept glancing at her when she walked by. She wasn't oblivious at all, occasionally stopping to accidentally pose for the boys, innocent looking things like dropping her keys and leaning over to fetch them or standing in the doorway where the light made her yellow sundress nearly transparent. After a bit of dialogue that somehow involved her son jokingly saying if they won the game they could run a train on her that she over heard things got started.

The mother demanded her son learn his lesson for embarrassing her like that. She wasn't just an object to be gambled away like a trading card. She was his mother. At first he was disgusted by his mother sucking down cock after cock but the more she got into it the harder it became for him not to be turned on. By the time the scene ended he was standing over his own mother helping the team completely drench her face in cum.

Despite herself Amy's hand had wandered between her legs during the scene. She was only a few moments from climaxing right there in her son's computer chair when the sound of the door slamming announced Jacob was back in the house. She only barely managed to escape back to her room before Jacob walked up the stairs and back into his room.

"Star Dust? You okay, you were still a bit out of it when I le-," Jacob noticed then that someone had left his computer on, the screen saver hadn't even come back on yet. He sat down at the computer and the chair was still warm.

"Yes I'm fine." Star Dust fluttered over to land on his shoulder. She leaned against his jaw. "You're all sweaty."

"Yeah it's hot out there."

"It was hot in here." Star Dust remarked. "Your mom came in right after you left, watched your porn. Mommy takes one for the team and. . .you might be sitting in mommy juice."

Jacob nearly toppled the chair when he leapt out of the moist spot on his chair. "You couldn't warn me?"

"I could have." Star Dust replied with a shrug. "But I thought it was funnier this way, besides I thought you wanted to fuck your mommy?" She leaned over and licked a bit of sweat from his jaw. "You're yummy, do I tell you that enough?"

"Yes, if you weren't smaller than some of my toys I'd be worried that you're going to eat me one day." He said with a laugh.

"If I were bigger I might put you in my mouth and suck on you the way other humans do their fairies." She wiggled her eyebrows at him. "No? Still not gonna put me in your mouth?"

"Nope."

Star Dust shrugged. "I guess that's fine, I'll just go find some other human that will. Maybe that Mike guy, he seems to like your mom too. I mean either that or he always magically goes to check the mail at the same time she does every single day."

The change in Jacob's aura was stronger and more immediate than she'd expected suddenly going ice cold. "He does what?"

Star Dust took flight putting a little distance between her and the darkness oozing off Jacob. "He looks at your mom, the same way you are. Why are you so upset. Isn't it normal for men to admire attractive women? I mean in normal society aren't you the one who shouldn't be looking at her?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,348 Followers
12