Pizza

Story Info
Episode in the growth of a slave.
1.3k words
4.48
38.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Wearing only her thin black leather O-ring collar and her favorite black crotchless panties, she crawled into the den. Although I noticed her entry at the edge of My peripheral vision, I continued scrawling notes concerning the redesign of a friend's Web site, glancing back and forth between the screen of the laptop and the nearly-full page of the legal pad.

For quite some time, she knelt beside My chair, her back slightly arced to make her breasts more prominent, her wrists crossed behind her waist similar to soldier at parade-rest, her knees spread to about shoulder-width. This was not a "natural" position for her, and had taken some time for her to internalize. In recognition of her personal achievement, I petted her head as if she were a young puppy, then retracted My hand and renewed My focus on the redesign.

At last, the initial note-taking phase completed, I slid back My chair and turned to truly greet my young slave. She looked up at Me with loving eyes, baring her soul to Me in the same way as she bared her body to My scrutiny. When she had first learned of My "darker passions," she was intrigued, but stated that she could never be able to bare herself to anyone outside a purely sexual situation.

How far she has come!!! she will sometimes go several days without wearing a single article of clothing - just the collar. However, out of recognition for her perfect obedience for the past week, she was permitted today to wear crotchless panties - this allowed her the feeling of wearing something while still allowing Me complete access to her most intimate treasure.

I parted My legs, and she instinctively crawled into the newly-created space. With a sweet smile, she caressed My thighs while looking up at Me, her eyes continuing to show Me the trust and devotion and love within. As her hands slowly worked up My stomach, I began to wonder what her motive was in coming to Me at this time.

"Would You like to eat, Master?" she asked softly. Subconsciously, she retracted a hand to move aside a few strands of her shoulder-length fire-red hair which had fallen across her left eye.

I glanced at the clock across the den atop a bookcase. It was definitely past our usual dinnertime, which took Me by surprise. The initial note-taking on My friend's Web site obviously took longer than I had anticipated.

Returning My attention to the beautiful siren between My legs, I caressed her face with both hands, even as she moved her hands down My stomach and around and around My growing erection. It was clear that she wanted to stroke the hardening flesh through My jeans, but she was still not comfortable with first asking for permission - an area where she needed to improve, but in her own time.

"Perhaps pizza tonight, little one?" her smile was all the answer I needed, but she quickly added, "Yes, Sir, please!!!"

"The usual?"

"Yes, Master!!!"

"Would you care for an appetizer while I order?"

"Yes, Master. May I please suck Your cock?"

That sounded a little more "natural" than usual, although she still needed to learn to ask of her own initiative. "you may, little one."

her technique was nice, well-practiced, and non-intrusive. While I turned back to the laptop to order online, she deftly unzipped My jeans, reached inside My briefs, and withdrew My hardened organ, all in a manner which did not disrupt My attention as I ordered dinner. she thoughtfully only stroked My hardness until I had finalized and sent the order; only then did she take Me into her tiny mouth.

The feeling of her oral cavity was perhaps even better than before. she had once admitted enjoying giving oral sex because it thrilled her deeply to know that she could cause such pleasure for someone. On this particular occasion, she was truly getting into the act, her fingers wrapped snugly around the base while her tongue darted about so quickly that I could have easily thought she had a quartet of butterflies in her mouth. her head bobbed quickly, and I could feel the back of her throat ever so briefly before her head retracted and prepared for the next lunge.

I sank back in the chair, enjoying her expertise, knowing that if I let her work too long, I would erupt inside her mouth, which was not part of My plan that evening.

"Time out," I noted a little breathlessly. "Go get dressed so that you can answer the door when the pizza arrives."

Reluctantly, she backed away from me, her lips and fingers retaining contact as long as possible. "Yes, Master." With that, she turned and crawled away, just as the New E-mail sound chimed from the laptop. When I checked it, I saw it was the expected order confirmation for the pizza.

While My loving slave was absent, I checked Literotica.com, hoping to find a new story by My favorite author, Yui; unfortunately, only the same excellent tales were listed for her, but I clicked on My favorite one nonetheless and began to read while I awaited My fiancée's return.

Once again, Yui's writing style drew Me in so deeply that I did not hear or see my beautiful siren return. Only her touch upon My knee alerted Me to her presence.

"May i continue, Master?"

At My nod, she resumed her work, My erection never having faded due to Yui's masterful writing. I glanced at the clock, calculating how much time has passed and how much time remained before the pizza is delivered.

With a sudden violence, I shoved My lover to her back on the floor. she looked up at Me, obviously bewildered, clearly trying to determine what she had done wrong to anger Me. her expression of disbelief quickly transformed, however, once I knelt between her thighs and pushed up the black skirt she had chosen.

she groaned loudly as I slipped through the intended slit in her panties and entered her velvety wetness, sheathing Myself in her warmth. she was already quite wet, although I was unsure whether her condition was simply from her enjoyment of giving oral sex or because she had illegally touched herself while dressing. In either case, her copious discharge made the initial entry quite smooth and easy, allowing Me to bury My manhood practically to the hilt with the initial thrust.

Bending over her, I grabbed the young slave's shoulders and felt her legs wrap around My waist like a vice. her hands grabbed My back, her fingernails curled into My skin despite the thin gray shirt I wore. I dropped My head to give her lips a brief, loving kiss.

Then it was simply a fast, furious, vicious, primal fuck, until I rapidly withdrew and launched My seed upon her black skirt and blouse.

Moments later, the doorbell sounded. Looking down at her, she truly looked like she had just been royally, thoroughly, brutally fucked. I could smell the thick essence of sex in the den, and knew that the scent would follow her.

"Go get the pizza. Give the delivery guy a nice tip."

her eyes opened wide, and for a moment, I honestly thought she would invoke her safeword. But instead, she rolled to her front and began to crawl.

"You may walk. Don't leave him waiting too long."

her chest still heaving from the hard fuck, she scrambled to her feet and walked quickly out of the den while I redressed Myself. Turning My attention back to the laptop, I put the iBook into Sleep Mode, setting Yui's tale aside to be finished later.

When I finally made My appearance in the dining room, the Barbecue Chicken and Bacon pizza had already been served on two plates, with coffee brewing in the kitchen and two mugs awaiting on the table. The white, drying streaks upon her black clothing were unmistakable, and only a prepubescent child would not know what they signified. But before I could ask about the delivery guy's reaction, she blurted to Me:

"Her name is Nancy, and she said she's jealous. She'll be working this shift tomorrow as well and hopes we'll order again!!!"

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers