Pizza and a Peek

Story Info
Having some silly fun.
12.3k words
4.55
57.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Jack knew exactly where he got the idea. From the internet, of course.

The internet can be a genuine kick in the ass, some of the antics people do are amazing, those little video clips seem to be everywhere. The amateur ones were what he liked, he almost couldn't believe people would actually do some of those things, and even show their faces?

People that would never dream of being seen in public naked spread their legs with closeups for the camera, like somehow Mom or Dad or the people at work never go look at those sites, too?

Of course it didn't help much that Jack was a complete flaming voyeur already, that had started very early on one Fall when fresh out of high school and barely into college he realized he could look out his bedroom window and see the neighbor lady across the way.

Not able to afford college really, he had left his parent's home and moved in with his Grandmother so he could establish himself as a California resident.

That meant he could attend a local Junior College, get his Associate's degree in something.

Jack just had no real idea what the degree would be in, though.

His Grandma was a sweet old lady, she doted on him. Jack loved having a private bedroom, not that he had any real chance to ever use it for anything but to sleep. Grandma was on the old fashioned side.

Back home in Oregon he and his other three brothers shared an upstairs room that was like a dormitory. That place was a huge ranch, it meant up at 5 in the morning and work all day.

It wasn't a bad life, growing up half wild on a huge farm. But in Oregon it rained. It rained all the time, it never stopped except for brief periods, the standing joke was that the clouds were just reloading.

California was much dryer, hotter too. The first thing Jack noticed was that the girls all wore one heck of a lot less clothing.

That was fun, for a few weeks he didn't know where to look first, he simply was not used to girls with lots of skin showing.

Oh, hell, Jack wasn't used to girls at all.

Then one evening he looked out and realized he could see the neighbor lady in her window.

Good lord! She was in the process of taking off her clothes! Jack's face flushed, he had seen some naughty pictures of what women looked like with no clothes on but this was a real female!

She took them all off, too! Every single stitch, then went into a different room. She came back out a few minutes later with a towel and began to dry off.

Jack stared out his window until finally the woman turned off the lights. That was when he realized his own lights were on, if she had looked up she could have seen him standing there in his own window, his pants down around his ankles, furiously working his cock.

Jack's face flushed when it hit him that she might have actually seen him. But then he figured that she must not have, she had shown no reaction at all. After that he was careful to turn his own lights off. The truth was that Jack was a little bit modest, the idea of someone seeing him like that would embarrass him.

Regular as clockwork, it became a ritual. Nearly every night at around 10 PM she was there. It was easily 100 yards to her window from his, but he could see her clearly. Once in awhile he saw her husband briefly, but usually it was just her, naked, doing her thing.

He could see her even better after he bought the pair of 40 power field glasses at a hock shop, they cost him 10 bucks and the left lens was blurry, but he could close that eye and see her just fine.

One night he used every bit of courage he could muster and sneaked over the fence. There was a row of Orange trees in their back lot that he could hide behind crossing the yards, Jack managed to get within a few feet of her window.

That night was when it struck him that she must know he was watching. She pointedly ignored the window like it wasn't even there, then this time as she was drying off she put one leg up on a chair and used the towel between her legs. She was even turned so that she fully faced the window, a lamp was on a nearby table and shined the light right on her.

That was spectacular!

Jack had his dick out and was rubbing it furiously, he could see the woman's swollen vagina as clear as a bell. He was less than 10 feet away from her. She must have spent a solid five minutes with her leg up like that, her right knee turned at almost a sideways angle to her body.

Her big swollen lips appeared to stick right out of the hair she had down there, the pussy lips got bigger and bigger, Jack had no idea until right then that women got swollen up too. He also noticed her huge black nipples tightened up into tiny little nubbins, one was perfectly round and the other one was a slight vertical oval shape. Her tummy was round and soft looking, she had big beautiful hips. She even had some funny looking marks on her lower stomach, Jack didn't find out until a long time later that those were stretch marks.

When her husband walked in and glanced towards the window, Jack took off running back to his own house, not an easy thing to do with his cock sticking out of his pants in the middle of spraying down the lawn.

That went on for nearly an entire month, Jack sneaked over there every chance he got, she now used the chair a lot. Once she turned her back, he was upset about that until she leaned way over and dried her legs, her feet were way apart. She reached far down with the towel and slowly drew it up her leg, over and over.

Jack was gasping, his pants unzipped and his erection out. He could actually see her butthole, it had hair on it too. She stayed like that so long he wondered why she didn't get tired.

He had to run again that night when he saw her glance at the window, turn her head and say something. Jack had been staring at the view of her big titties swinging gently between her legs.

He realized her husband had to be right there out of sight, so he took off.

Then they moved away. When the new people moved in, the curtains closed and stayed closed.

Jack began to look around after that, he wanted to feel that same sensation, it was crazily erotic. He really missed that.

But women out on the street kept themselves covered up, at least mostly. Sometimes Jack would go down to the mall and watch the women, some of them wore halters or thin tops, he often could see their breasts bounce, and he saw lots of bare legs.

That was all fun and helped, but that memory of the neighbor lady stuck in his mind. Her deliberately putting on a show while pretending that it was all innocent just yanked Jack's chain.

One day he discovered the park. That was over two miles from the house, there was a cement wall about three feet tall and people would hop up and sit on it in the sunshine. Jack discovered that if he was across the street he could see right up some of the woman's dresses, if he walked by on the same side most of them would close their legs. Besides, he was almost six feet tall so all he could see from that angle was legs.

He saw lots of woman's panties once he figured out that part, it was like they didn't even notice him over there. He did see one woman that sat up there reading a book, he was sure that she didn't have any panties at all on but he couldn't tell for sure.

The next day, from a vantage point in the bushes and with his 40 power field glasses, he could tell for sure, she wasn't. But then she didn't come and sit on the wall the next day, he never saw her again.

+++

That same Fall he met Tina. Tina was just a month younger than him, she seemed to really like him. A cute blond, 5'7" feet tall, she was slender and athletic, and also competed in gymnastics so she could twist and turn her body in ways that appeared to be impossible.

The first time he saw her in the gym she was doing back flips, she actually appeared to hang in the air like she was floating. The gym outfit she had on hugged her body, Jack sat there mesmerized. It had leggings that covered her ankles and the arms of it were the same way, but it clung to her body everywhere.

Finally one day he was sitting in his usual place watching her, she stopped and picked up a towel, then came over to him.

"Hi! I'm Tina. I see you here all the time, you must like gymnastics?" She said.

"Yea, it's..fun to watch. I like the way everyone moves....and stuff." Jack blushed from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.

"Neat! Hey, I need to run and take a quick shower, if you wait can I buy you a sandwich down at the cafeteria?"

"OK. Sure! I guess I am a little hungry."

She was back in less than 10 minutes, dressed in jeans and a blouse. They hit it right off, Jack got over being shy, he even paid for the sandwich.

They dated, things progressed to heavy petting, Jack discovered her soft little breasts that fit his hand almost perfectly. He had seen their shape in the gym suit she wore, but now he had them in his hands, completely bare. He loved to touch them, stare at them. When they parked, he always picked a spot where a street light or something would shine in so he could see them.

The first time she had let him touch her inside the sports bra she wore, she had pressed herself to him shyly to hide them from his view. Jack had to satisfy himself with just touching them, but then she got warmed up and her breath changed.

"I want to see you so badly!" He managed to tell her.

"Why?" She asked him.

"I don't know, you are so beautiful, I love you so much!"

That seemed to do it, she relaxed and leaned back. Jack looked at her beautiful breasts, then he leaned down and pressed his lips to her nipple.

"Don't!" She said, but he didn't stop. Then he felt her relax again, after that he could play with them all he wanted to.

She would make a purring sound in her throat when he stroked them. She investigated his pants, too, finally one night she reached inside instead of just rubbing him through his jeans.

In the process of exploring him it went off in her hand, she looked at that in the dim light in fascination before finding a paper napkin left over from a hamburger he had eaten, and used that to wipe her hand off.

Then she used the napkin on his cock which was still half hard, and damn near set it off the second time.

That became a regular event for them, they both used their hands on each other because Tina was one of those that refused to have actual sex until she was married.

They got very darned close to doing it a few times, though. Several times Jack would be right at the point of probing at her entrance when she would reach up and push him back.

Then she would sit up and take him in both hands, damn she was good at that. He did think briefly about how she knew to make him hang right at the edge of a climax for a very long time, but then he decided he liked it so much he didn't care.

Jack had to carry a spray can of cleaner and a towel to wipe up the head liner of his old car he had bought so they could really go on dates. He had actually managed to spatter it a few times.

He got some on the windshield one night also when she was trying to point it to make the least mess possible. Then that was happening so much she began to carry a small towel in her purse. Jack noticed it was a different one every time.

Things progressed even further, one night they were parked and Jack was kissing and licking her bare tummy, that made her giggle. He reached down and tugged the crotch of her pantie to one side, stroked her with a finger. Tina was at the point of allowing him to do that now, for a little bit anyway.

"Don't!" She said when he leaned down and slid his tongue over her. He really didn't know why he wanted to do that, he just did and it seemed to be right at that moment.

"Why not?" Jack asked her.

"That's nasty, it's dirty." She mumbled.

"It's wonderful, you are delicious, I want to." He told her.

Tina's protests faded and she lay back and let Jack gently lick her, after that she never objected at all. Then one night she was rubbing his erection, and she leaned over and stuck it in her mouth. Jack climaxed in about 3 seconds at that, Tina puffed out her lips, quickly rolled down the window and spit it out.

"Oh, yuck! You did it right in my mouth!" She had her face screwed up tight. But then she didn't seem to be too upset, and she did that some more. Especially when Jack was licking her, she began to suck on him while he was doing that but she always spit it out.

They spent a lot of time in the back seat of his car, she liked to be on top sucking him while he would tickle her pussy with the tip of his tongue. Her pantie would always be pulled down over her legs, so that she could yank them up quickly just in case they got surprised.

Jack found one secluded spot that had a street light, it shined right in the side window on her behind, that way he could look at her. He loved it when she was on top, he could look at her from inches away.

He was busy licking her late one night while she had her lips sliding over the head of his cock when he saw a motion. He could barely make out a shape of someone back by the bushes, watching.

At first he was surprised, startled, then that got him even harder. Tina let out a moan as his cock went completely rigid in her mouth. The shape moved closer, Jack kept right on licking her furiously. He reached up with both hands and spread Tina's butt cheeks out wide, pretending to not notice the person standing there.

Then he turned his head slightly, so there was no shadow, licked lightly up the side of her pussy. The face appeared in the side window, now inches away. Tina's lightly hairy pussy was open, even her butt hole was in clear view. Jack realized from the motion that the man was furiously masturbating as he stared at her most intimate spots.

Suddenly Tina flooded with wetness, far more than he had seen before. Her actions with his cock became more furious, she actually lifted her butt up even higher as she climaxed, before pressing herself back down against his face. The man outside went stiff and shuddered, then moved away. Jack blasted off himself, harder and more explosive than he ever had before.

He then felt ashamed of doing that, letting someone else look at her. He was worried about what she might think or say if she knew. She might even get mad and not like him any more.

They pulled their clothing back into place, she settled into the seat.

"Was someone there?" She asked quietly, shyly looking down.

"No." He fibbed. She turned her head and looked out the window with a small smile. They were quiet all the way to her house. Tina leaned over and kissed him, he reached up with one hand and stroked her breast, realizing as he kissed her that she had swallowed his sperm that time.

"I love you, Jack." She whispered.

"I love you too, honey." He said.

Jack never parked in that spot after that incident, he was concerned about upsetting her.

Tina even mentioned it, asking why they never went to "their" spot any more.

"I am just afraid of someone catching us." He told her.

"Oh." Was all she said.

++++

With his degree in business in hand, Jack found a job working in a local office. It paid fairly well, good benefits too.

So now that he was settled and on his way, he asked Tina to be his wife and she jumped at the idea. They found and bought a starter home, settled in. Life was pretty good, Tina was fun in bed.

Once it was OK to have real sex she wasted no time at all in finding out what that was all about. That first night she kept reaching out and grabbing him, getting him up for one more go until finally it was impossible.

Once Tina actually got him inside her, that was what she wanted from then on. Even when Jack leaned down and slid his tongue over her swollen pussy, he could only manage a few seconds because she would start tugging at him, wanting him to shove himself inside her.

Once he asked her how many times she got off.

"I don't know, it just starts and keeps on going as long as you do." She smiled.

After that, Jack started trying to last as long as he could, and he got pretty good at clamping down to keep from ejaculating. Then he would feel himself soften slightly, a few strokes and he would firm right back up and start again.

He did finally manage to get her to the point where she could not take any more, she reached up and pushed on his shoulders, her entire upper body was bright red that time.

It only took a few minutes of rest and she climbed up on top of him and sat down, he then just allowed it to let go. Tina was wonderful in bed, it was not possible for a woman to be more nasty.

It took two solid months for her to finally calm down a little bit, they settled into a nice 3 to 4 times a week. Jack didn't mind that at all.

It was damn near a vacation.

He did lose nearly ten pounds.

Work progressed nicely, Jack got promoted, then one day his boss called him in and asked him if he would take the position of company trouble shooter. That meant even more money, and a very nice expense account. But it also meant days on end away from home, away from Tina.

There were long nights alone in a hotel room by himself, Jack filled the time fiddling with the computer in his room.

One evening he found an amateur video website, it didn't take very long for his tendency to like innocent accidental peeks to rear it's ugly head.

If it was possible for people to do it, people filmed it and posted it on the website. That was a kick in the ass, there were lots of them with women outside exposing themselves. Most of them would first glance around to make sure no one was watching, then off would come the clothes, titties pulled out and displayed, skirts pulled up.

He even got a much faster laptop, telling his boss he needed it for his work. That was no problem, the company bought it for him. After that, he didn't get the short videos in little jerks, then have to wait as it loaded some more of it.

Jack saw so many different woman of all sizes and shapes blatantly masturbating that he almost got bored with it.

Almost. But he still liked the flashing ones the most. The ones that seemed to be nearly accidents, those were the ones. At first he just looked at the free ones, then he used his credit card and got an account. "TinaNJack" was his log in name.

When he saw one where the camera showed a delivery, he was hooked. The doorbell rang, and a woman answered it holding only a towel. A rather startled Pizza delivery man stood there with his mouth hanging open as the woman went for the money, turning her back and her completely bare behind to him.

The man's reaction was a gas, Jack felt himself springing right up at that one. He typed "Pizza" and "delivery" into the site's search engine, up popped pages and pages of videos.

Some were quick, just a few seconds, some were longer. Over and over the scenario was similar, the woman would accidentally drop the towel, act shocked, giggle, yank the towel back up. Then she would pay the man, the door would close and he could hear the laughter and the guffaws of what was probably the husband or boyfriend in the background.

One extremely well built and attractive young woman managed to drop the towel no less than four times. Once she allowed it to fall behind herself, then turned to reach down and yank it back up. The shot showed the delivery man actually leaning over to look between her legs as she fumbled with the towel on the floor. She appeared to be having troubles, even squatting down with her legs apart to reach it. She finally managed to grab it and jerk it back in front of her.

Unfortunately the woman was facing the camera with her behind in the air, Jack wanted to be on the other side so he could see that himself so badly that he had two climaxes in one yank watching it.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers