Pizza Delivery

Story Info
It wasn't just food on the menu.
2k words
4.18
56k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

This was the first real break I'd had in a couple of years and I was going to enjoy it. I liked fishing so I hired a cabin up near the Great Lakes, just outside of a small town. I was going to spend the full first week of my holiday doing nothing but relaxing and fishing. And I didn't give a damn if I didn't catch a single fish. It's even more relaxing sitting there without having to haul a fish out of the water.

It was fortunate that I wasn't counting on my fishing skills to feed me. That first day I caught zip. And forget what I said about not giving a damn. A man's entitled to hook one little fish, isn't he? I decided I'd have to have a chat with some of the locals to see where I should be looking and what sort of bait I should use.

That first night it looked as though it was take away or starve, so I rang up the local pizza place and ordered one. The boy would be there in about thirty minutes they said, which I figured gave me time to tidy up the place and myself.

Naturally, the kid got here early. I was just getting out the shower when I heard the knock on the door and a shrill voice called "Pizza".

I leant out the bathroom door and called out to bring it through to the kitchen, and I'd be right there.

I dried quickly, grabbed my wallet from the bedroom, and then wandered through to the kitchen, clutching the towel around me. Now I'm a big bloke, and the towels these rentals provide are not designed for someone like me. I bring a decent sized towel with me when I travel, but I'd been lazy and hadn't unpacked it yet.

So here I was, going to pay the pizza boy, clutching this tiny little towel around me to protect my modesty and his blushes.

It might have protected my modesty, but it didn't stop her blushes. The pizza guy was a young woman and you should have seen the fucking uniform she was wearing. Or nearly wearing.

The damn thing looked as if it had been painted onto her. Talk about seeing everything she had. My towel was the soul of modesty compared to that uniform. Even at first glance I could tell she had no bra and very skimpy panties. And she was clean shaven. Any pussy fir would have been well and truly evident. Camel toe? You'd better believe it.

And she was offended by my wearing a towel?

She looked at me and scowled, although the scowl didn't really make much of an impression on such a pretty face.

"Do you mind?" she huffed. "You could at least be dressed for deliveries."

"Listen, kid," I snapped, "you're at least ten minutes before the stated time. It's not my fault you're early. And I thought it would just be some guy doing the deliveries. How old are you, anyway?"

"Eighteen," she snapped, "and what had that got to do with anything?"

"How long you been doing this job?"

"Two years. I deliver all the pizzas around here. Everyone knows me."

Dressed like that I'm not surprised. They probably order pizza just to have her come around.

"Let me guess. That's still the original uniform you got when you started, right?"

She nodded, looking slightly puzzled.

"Well young lady, in the past two years I'd say you've filled out a bit. That damn thing is so tight on you that I can tell you've got a little mole right there next to your pussy."

I couldn't really, but it was a reasonable guess that she might have a mole in that area, and even if she didn't she couldn't be sure of that until she checked.

She looked down at herself and turned scarlet. I'd never seen such a brilliant face. I suspect that the poor woman was so accustomed to wearing that outfit that she had just never seen what she looked like, and now that she looked down at herself and actually saw it she was horrified.

Now that uniform was so tight that the poor woman might just as well have been naked, and I defy any man to stand in close proximity to an effectively naked woman and not get an erection. I got one with no problems at all.

Now an erection is fine and dandy if you're dressed. Your trousers will keep the monster caged. But I wasn't dressed. I was clutching a pissy little towel around me, which meant that the two end of the towel were to the front.

My erection tented the towel, found that there was little resistance and just pushed the ends of the towel aside, popped out and looked around.

The woman's blush came flooding back again as she looked at my erection and it gently waved hullo to her.

"If you don't mind," she said.

I didn't. It didn't worry me at all, but having regard for her maidenly sensibilities I dropped the towel over it. This had several advantages. It freed my hands so I could get out my money and pay for the pizza. It also hid my erection from the pizza girl's blushing sight, and lastly, by some odd chance it really highlighted the fact that I had an erection.

The stuff I ordered was on the table along with the bill, so I opened my wallet and settled the score, including a nice tip.

"What's your name?" I asked as she stuffed the money into her purse.

"Liza," she said, concentrating on putting the money away. When she looked up I was standing a lot closer to her.

Liza automatically took a step backward to give herself some more room and found herself up against the kitchen table. While she was working this out I was busy undoing her shorts. Before it fully registered just what I was doing I had hold of her shorts and I was tugging them down. It was hard work, let me tell you. Skin tight is what I said and it was like trying to skin her to get them off her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Liza yelled. "Cut it out."

I didn't. Once the shorts were actually over her hips they slid down fairly easily, leaving her in a dainty pair of panties. And would you believe she did have a mole on her mons, just off to the side.

"Hey, there's that mole I mentioned," I said, touching it lightly.

"Will you get your hands off me?" she snapped. "It may be trite to say so but I just don't do this sort of thing."

I tossed my towel to the side.

"As you can plainly see," I told her, "I do, and you're about to. If you haven't been doing this sort of thing then it's been a terrible waste of a fine natural resource."

Liza was still spluttering and protesting as I removed her panties, her trying to hang onto them being totally ineffectual.

With Liza's panties out of the way I was cupping her mound, lightly squeezing it. She was still red-faced and protesting. But not, I noticed, trying to fight me off.

"If you don't let me go, I'll scream," she threatened.

"Now why would you want to do that?" I asked, my hand now massaging her pussy rather than just squeezing it. "If anyone heard you they might come running and they could come in and find that you're riding my cock. You don't really want an audience, do you?"

By now I'd managed to ease her legs further apart and my cock was between her legs, brushing firmly back and forth along her slit.

Liza was still protesting but also still not struggling. She was breathing hard and writhing a little under my touch, but she made no real attempt to push me away.

I reached down and eased her lips a little apart and the head of my cock crept between them, making itself at home. Liza's protests died away and she was staring in fascination as I started into her. For all her protests her passage was hot and wet, more suited to her non-resistance than to her protests.

I moved in deeper and Liza was panting lightly, watching me take her. If she was a virgin it wasn't evident to me as I slid in smoothly with never a hitch.

Firmly sheathed within her I held still in that position and started undoing the shirt of her uniform. That was just as tight as her shorts had been and when the buttons were undone I could swear her breasts gave a sigh of relief and expanded two sizes. And very nice breasts they were.

"It's a criminal act to force these into that straightjacket you call a shirt," I told her, caressing and comforting them. It was plain that they welcomed their release, swelling under my touch, while her nipples hardened and stood proud.

I was rolling her breasts around in the palms of my hands while I looked at her. Liza was staring back at me and blinked when I gave a gentle push into her pussy. I continued playing with her breasts and staring into her eyes, and Liza was breathing hard and looking back at me. And we were rocking gently together.

I don't know why, but it just didn't seem right to take her vigorously. A gentle rocking motion seemed to be called for and that was what I was doing with her cooperation.

One thing about a gentle copulation; it takes a lot longer than a frenetic exhibition of lust. We stayed like that for what seemed ages, just gently moving together, both of us seriously aware of our body and our partner.

Apart from the occasional blink Liza never took her eyes off mine for the whole time. We seemed locked three ways, loins engaged, my hands on her breasts and our eyes fastened on each other.

Even the slowest loving will eventually end. I could feel my own climax slowly creeping up on me and when Liza gave a little sigh and closed her eyes I guessed her was coming as well.

That was the point where I did actually speed up a little, driving hard into Liza to help push her over the edge. And myself of course. I'm not a selfish lover, but I do expect to have my own climax.

I could tell when Liza was about to come as her nails dug hard into my shoulders as she clutched me tight and then I was letting rip and covering her mouth with mine to swallow her scream as she shuddered and came apart.

Afterwards, Liza was looking with considerable distaste at her uniform. It was plain she had no desire to put it back on now she knew what it looked like on her.

"Come with me," I told her and dragged her down to the bedroom. There I produced a t-shirt that fitted her like a knee length dress, and a tie that she could use as a fancy belt.

"Wear those," I told her, "and go home and put on some proper clothes. Then go back to the pizza place and tell the owner you want a proper uniform and a thousand dollars compensation for sexual harassment and humiliation or you will sue. I'll bet he pays up like a lamb."

She nodded thoughtfully and I suspect that the owner of the pizza place was in for a nasty time.

Then Liza turned on me.

"What about you?" she demanded. "Don't you owe me something for raping me?"

"Raping you?" I asked, plainly stunned. "The way you were dressed you were a walking invitation for sex. However, if you feel you need compensation for what happened, come back here after you leave work. I'm quite prepared to spend the rest of the night making it up to you."

I got a patented female look from her, and she left, wearing my shirt and tie, her uniform scrunched up in a ball. I figured the shop owner might be lucky if he doesn't have to eat it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers