Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finger fucked me for a few moments and as I started to squirm in Tom's lap, he said, "Yep, look at his horny bitch wiggling in my lap. We're in for a good time tonight."

Tom then called for the next person to step up to spank me. It was another big hand so I was that meant only a smaller guy was left. When he was done spanking me, he followed suit by rubbing my ass and fingering me and so did the last guy.

Just when I thought my birthday spankings were complete, they started another round but this one included more touching and feeling. Someone stuck a big finger up my ass who I figured was Steve seeing he liked my butt so much and others were playing with my tits. I was hotter than a bonfire.

As they kept spanking me, I asked, "How old do you think I am? That's at least thirty spanks."

Tom replied, "It just means you'll have more luck in the next year."

The guys laughed at that one but Tom took my hint that I'd had enough and let each one spank and grope me one more time. When Tom released me from his grip, I fell to my knees on the floor in front of him. I tried to rub my ass but couldn't reach it with my hands tied together behind my back. I sat back on my heels waiting for further instructions.

The whole spanking experience reminded me of the painful ass fucking Mr. D. gave me. It was the conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure that seemed erotic to me which I found to be a massive turn-on. My pussy was in need of some serious attention and five willing gorgeous physical specimens were waiting to help satisfy my lewd sexual urges.

Tom knew I loved to suck cock so it was no surprise when I heard him say, "Get on your knees."

Tom pulled me up onto my knees as I heard zippers being undone and clothes hitting the floor and he said, "I think you know what's next."

"I'm on my knees to please."

I was confident in my cocksucking abilities after receiving so many compliments from previous lovers. I cherished having a man's hard meat in my mouth so I could use my mouth, lips, and tongue to pleasure him. I felt extreme joy in satisfying my man or men. I mean, what guy doesn't like a good blow job? I think it was my enthusiasm that made it so much better for my lovers who were on the receiving end of my blow jobs. I get off when they tell me how much they are enjoying my blow job and call me a good cocksucker.

In no time, I felt a hard dick poking at my lips so I opened my mouth and let him slide it along my tongue. I wrapped my lips around the hard meat in my mouth and began to bob my head. The slurping sounds of my sloppy blow job filled the room.

I heard Pat say, "Look at her. She's going to town on that dick."

"I told you she loved to suck cock, didn't I? She's damn good at it too," Tom said.

"I can vouch for that," said Steve. "Me too," Mike added.

I would suck a dick for a minute or maybe less before I'd hear, "Okay, it's my turn." and another dick would be presented to me.

I enthusiastically sucked each and everyone one of them several times. Each compliment on my cocksucking abilities only got me hotter and drove my passion to give them the best blow jobs they've ever had in their lives. I knew I was getting them all ready to fuck me too.

I kept hearing them saying things like, "That's it, baby, suck my dick just like that," "Oh honey, you're the best," and, "You made a believer out of me, Tom. She's a great cocksucker."

The entire time I was blowing them, their hands were also playing with my big tits. I was so hot that I wasn't sure five guys would be able to satisfy me that night.

Each dick I sucked had a different feel because of the length, girth, and shape of the head and shaft. Each lover makes their own sounds too. Some will stand with their hands on their hips while some hold onto my head and simultaneously fuck my mouth. Sometimes I let them do all the work and sometimes my head bobs to control the rhythm. I vary my pace between going slow so I can fully embrace the feeling of a cock in my mouth to bobbing my head faster when I wanted to make them writhe.

My pussy was on fire and I announced to my lovers, "Somebody needs to fuck me...now. I need to feel a dick inside me."

Tom replied, "Well boys, let's get the birthday girl into the bedroom and grant her wish."

Bill said, "Your wish is our command."

I felt Steven swoop me up in his big strong arms. I could tell it was him by his voice. I relished the feeling of being carried to his bedroom. It was a combination of being helpless because of his size and strength but it was also like being a princess being in the arms of her prince. He was taking me to be gang banged but that was beside the point.

When Steven laid me down on his bed, I asked that my hands be untied so I could touch their muscular bodies and the fact that I would be more mobile. I agreed to leave the blindfold on. I liked not being able to see them because it heightened my other senses and gave me additional erotic sensations that I'd never experienced before.

I was quickly surrounded once more but this time I was able to touch the naked bodies of my seducers. I cherished the feeling of being able to feel so many hard muscles whether it was their six-pack abs, tight asses, broad shoulders, or muscular chests. I had ten hands and five mouths twisting and turning me in every direction kissing, licking, groping, probing, and sucking on every inch of my body from my head down to my toes. No one had ever sucked on my toes until Pat had them in his mouth.

The ecstasy I was experiencing from having five mouths and ten hands randomly touching, licking, and sucking on all parts of my body is difficult to describe. I never wanted them to stop. Some would call me a slut, which I didn't mind, but I was the one who was letting them have their way with me because I wanted to have this experience. It was my decision and I was confident enough in my sexuality that I wasn't going to worry about labels. A lot of women dream about having multiple lovers but I dared to live that dream and I planned to fuck all five of them until we couldn't do it anymore.

While the guys were all over me, I was stroking different dicks as they were poking me from all around. I felt hard dicks against my ass, my thighs, and my stomach and I wanted them all. I was going to get my wish in short order. It was a fun-loving girl's dream.

Bill spread my legs apart and began to lick my pussy, first by tongue fucking me and then by licking and sucking on my clit until I came. Tom and Mike took turns tasting the juices that were flowing between my legs. It was Tom that gave me my second orgasm.

You would think that after cumming twice that I would have been somewhat satisfied but that was far from the reality of the situation. Orgasming was like throwing gasoline onto a burning fire. I felt like I had flames rising from between my legs. Only a dick or five of them could put the fire out.

The guys seemed to have a plan for how the evening would unfold led by Tom, their quarterback and team captain. He directed me to straddle Pat while Bill would take me anally. They were new to having sex with me so they got to go first. It didn't matter to me who fucked me first, last, or where they stuck their dick. I was going to fuck them all anyway. They were all pretty average-sized dicks so I knew I could handle them. If I could take Mr. D. in my ass, I'd have no problem with these guys. There were just more of them.

Bill got plenty of lube in my ass before greasing up his dick while I had Pat's in my pussy. I wasn't nervous at all and was looking forward to being double penetrated again. I was now more experienced at anal sex so Bill was able to easily slide his dick into my ass. Oh, how I missed the feeling of having a dick in my ass and pussy. I began to purr like a kitten as I started riding Pat while taking Bill up my butt.

Bill commented, "This chick is a freak. Listen to her, she's loving this."

"That's right, Bill. Now shut up and fuck my ass."

The fellas were laughing and teasing him after that, agreeing with me and telling him, "Yeah man, shut the fuck up. You talk too much."

I let the guys know I was ready to take a dick in my mouth so Steve got in front of me and I quickly devoured him. As I was being triple penetrated, I reached out for Tom and Mike. They got closer and I began to stroke them. I was servicing five fucking dicks. I was proud of myself. It was difficult to coordinate all of them but I tried. I let Bill and Pat do most of the work in my pussy and ass while Steve held my head to throat fuck me. That made it easier to stroke Tom and Mike. Someone always had a hand on my tits and Bill was grasping my ass. The stimulation from all of this was out of this world.

Pat even commented, "I've never seen a girl take on five guys at once. You found a talented fucking whore this time, Tom."

"I told you guys she was a slut."

"I know but who could have imagined this? I've only seen this in porn movies," Bill said.

Bill was the first to cum in my ass and slapped my butt as he was withdrawing. Pat wanted my butt too so we all rearranged ourselves with me riding Tom, Pat in my ass, and sucking Mike while stroking Steve.

I would take Mike out of my mouth to tell the guys, "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy."

Tom told me, "Tell us what a whore you are, Jane. Tell us how much you love cock."

"I'm a fucking whore, Tom. I'm your whore. I love when you slut me out to your friends. I can't get enough nice hard cock. Give it to me guys. Am I being a good whore tonight?"

"You're the best whore ever, Jane. Whose whore are you, Jane?"

"I'm your whore, Tom. I'm all yours."

"Whose pussy and ass is this?"

"This is your pussy and ass, Tom. You can give it to anyone you want. I'll fuck and suck anyone for you."

"You're such a good cumslut, Jane."

That set Pat off and he came in my ass and he was quickly replaced by Steve who I knew loved my butt. Tom was playing with my tits as I was riding him and I came again shortly before him. Mike filled my mouth with his seed and Steve was the last to cum in my ass. I had a sense of pride knowing I fucked five guys and had taken cum in each of my holes. The weed I smoked highlighted the sensations I was feeling. It made my whole body more sensitive to being stimulated.

I collapsed on the bed because I was so out of breath. Feeling so much passion, lust, and pleasure throughout a couple of hours is exhausting. I needed time to recuperate and so did the guys. I took off my blindfold and saw five satisfied men with grins on their faces. They left me alone to shower and have a few moments to myself.

Tom told me, "Take your time, babe. We're going to order a pizza and we have a cake for you too."

He kissed me on my lips and told me, "You're the best, babe."

"Thanks...I think," I replied with a smile.

I guzzled some water that I had Tom bring me and took a long hot shower. I was going to put my dress back on but thought better of it. I was only going to end up taking it off anyway. I was starving from all the calories I burned fucking and sucking in addition to having the munchies from the weed.

When I walked into the living room, the pizza delivery guy was there. He looked like a college kid about our age and was pretty cute. He turned and saw me in all my naked glory. I looked around and saw the guys were wearing their shorts so I was the only naked person in the room. After what I had just done, it didn't bother me that a stranger was now gawking at my naked body.

Tom saw the stunned look on the delivery guy's face and said, "Oh, that's Jane. We're celebrating her birthday today."

"Happy birthday, Jane," the delivery guy said as his eyes traced along my nude body.

"She's hot, isn't she?" Tom asked.

"She sure is."

"Would you like her to give you a blow job?"

The delivery guy looked at me for a reaction and when I didn't object he replied, "Sure."

Tom then said, "I'll bet you she can make you cum within five minutes. If she does, we get the pizza for free."

"And if she doesn't?"

"You still get a blow job."

"You got a bet, buddy."

I was surprised that Tom was bartering my services like that but in a way, it was kind of kinky. I told him he could slut me out to anyone but that was in the heat of having sex. On the other hand, I just got done sucking and fucking him and four of his friends. What was one more?

Tom's friends were saying things like, "Come on, Jane, you can do it," "You got this, Jane. It'll be easy," and "Go on, show this guy what a great cocksucker you are."

The thought of blowing a stranger in front of an audience excited me so I took a bong hit, guzzled some beer, and led the delivery guy over to a chair where he dropped his pants and I knelt between his legs. He was already half-hard when I started to stroke him as Tom got his phone and set the timer for five minutes.

When I heard Tom say, "Go," I stuffed the delivery guy's six-inch cock into my mouth and went to work on it. I heard him moaning as my head started to bob in his lap while my tongue swirled around his shaft and head. He began to fondle my breasts and tweak my nipples as I blew him. Meanwhile, Tom and his friends were cheering me on.

Within the first minute, I had the delivery guy squirming in his seat. I would give his dick long slow sucks then real fast ones before settling for an in-between pace. I kept up a steady pace and when we got to the three-minute mark, I thought I had this in the bag. However, I got concerned at the four-minute mark. Shortly thereafter, he began to grunt and I knew I had him beat. I started bobbing my head faster and swirling my tongue all over his dick while jerking the base.

At the 4:45 mark, he shot a massive load down my throat and I swallowed every last drop. The room burst into cheers as I won the bet. I was so proud of myself. It was further confirmation of my cock sucking expertise. I lifted my head with a smile on my face. Tom said I looked like I had a milk mustache but it was the delivery guy's creamy cum above my lip. I licked my upper lip to swipe up the last couple of drops of cum.

As the delivery guy was zipping up his pants, he said, "That was awesome. You give a great blow job. That was the best bet I ever lost. Enjoy the pizza."

He squeezed my ass while kissing me on the cheek before he left with a big smile on his face.

As we were eating our pizza, I asked the guys, "Why am I the only one that is naked?"

They looked at each other and took off their shorts so I could look at them like they were looking at me. I admired their athletic bodies and marveled at the fact that I just sucked all of their dicks, fucked some, and let others butt fuck me. They then watched me blow a complete stranger whose name I didn't even know. Their bodies were like trophies that should be hanging on my wall of fame of gorgeous men that I had fucked.

After eating some pizza, Tom brought out my birthday cake. They sang Happy Birthday to me then I blew out the candles while making my wish, and we all had a slice. It tasted so good after all those bong hits we had.

Everyone seemed to be looking at me when Tom asked, "So what do you want to do next?"

I took some frosting from my birthday cake and spread some onto my nipples and my pussy and replied, "I want you guys to lick me all over then I want to fuck you all one at a time."

Tom grinned, took some of the cake, and spread it onto my chest. That started a free-for-all as the guys started taking handfuls of cake and spreading it all over my body. We were laughing as they were covering me with cake. It was a mess as some of it stuck to my body and some didn't but no one cared. We were there for my birthday party and celebrating the end of the school year.

Five mouths began to lick the sweet cake and frosting off my body. The laughter turned to soft moans as the guys were twisting and turning me to gain access to lick every inch of my body. A couple of them focused on my breasts while Tom licked my pussy clean. Pat had my toes in his mouth and when he was able to get to my backside, Steve licked my butt cheeks and between the crack of my ass. I don't know how long it took but it was a lot of fun and so sensuous. Tom didn't stop eating my pussy until I came.

It took a minute for me to recuperate before I looked around the room at five hard cocks and said, "Okay, who's first?"

Tom being the gracious host said he would go last. As the others were trying to decide the pecking order to fuck me, I walked towards the bedroom and announced, "You know where to find me. If you don't hurry, I'll start without you."

I have no idea how the fellas decided the order but Mike was the first to join me in the bedroom. He was probably the second cutest guy after Tom. He wasn't as physically intimidating as the other three either. We began to make out and fondle one another. I was playing with his dick and balls while he was fingering me and sucking on my tits.

Mike then asked, "Do you wanna sixty-nine."

That was the one thing I hadn't done yet so I replied, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

I straddled Mike's head while I lowered mine and began to lick his hairy balls while he started to tongue my pussy. Before long, I was working on his dick with my mouth and tongue as he ate me. He had his hands kneading my pillowy ass cheeks while we orally pleased each other.

We sixty-nined for several minutes until Mike wanted to take me from behind. I think doggie style is my favorite position. I feel so vulnerable with my ass sticking up and someone fucking me.

As Mike was drilling my pussy while holding onto my hip or cheeks, he asked, "I never got to do you anally tonight. Are you up to taking another one up there?"

I was feeling a little raw back there but I was feeling adventurous and said, "Yeah, why not? Just use plenty of lube."

Mike made sure he used enough lube on both of us and easily pushed his dick into my ass and told me, "You've got the nicest ass, Jane. It's a treat to fuck it. A lot of girls won't do anal."

"I like pleasing my lover and it ain't so bad once you get used to it," I replied as his dick was sawing in and out of my asshole.

I didn't mind taking a hard dick up my ass. If my lover got excited, I got excited too. Our mutual excitement seemed to build to even higher heights if we were both turned on. Our passion fed off of one another. My tits were flopping around from Mike's hard thrusts unless he was fondling them of course. I loved feeling his dick throbbing inside my ass when he came.

"Ohhh, here it comes, baby."

"That's it, Mike, drain your balls in my ass. Oh yeah, fucking cum in my butt."

I'd squeeze my ass tighter around his pulsating dick and drained him dry.

When he was done, he slapped me on the ass and said, "That was great. You're the best."

Steve and Bill followed Mike but they just wanted straight sex with Bill cumming in my pussy and Steve finishing off in my mouth. Steve said he hadn't found too many girls that liked to swallow cum like me so it was special for him when I did it. I don't understand some girls. Cum doesn't taste that great but it's not that bad either. I'd rather please my man than leave him hanging or spit it out.

Now that it was Pat's turn to have me alone, he spent a lot of time playing with my feet because he had an obvious foot fetish. I had heard some guys had that fetish but he was the first one that I experienced it with. To me, it was like anal or swallowing, if that's what turned on my lover, I'd give it a shot.

Pat spent a lot of time telling me what pretty toes I had and giving me a foot massage that felt awesome. He also spent time licking and sucking on my toes and rubbing my feet all over his face and body. He was getting into worshiping my feet. I didn't understand it but that's what he wanted from me and I was a willing partner.