Plain Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan giggled as she rushed out. She returned a moment later carrying two chairs and then went after the final two. She set them down facing Jane, and sat on one with a dopey grin. She looked at Jason and giggled, "I hope you have a supply of Viagra. You're going to need it." She paused and then patted the seat next to her, "Come have a seat, Mistress is going to play a little game that will blow your mind."

Alice hurried over and sat down next to Susan. Jason was a second slower and ended up next to her, with Lisa the last on the other end. Jane smiled and walked to Lisa. She straddled the woman's legs as she sat on her lap. "No hands," she said as she bent forward to kiss the woman. At first the woman's movements were wooden, but within a second she mewed and kissed her back hungrily. Jane ground her hips against Lisa as her hands pinched and pulled at her nipples, while she kissed her face and neck. After a few minutes she stopped and said, "Good girl."

Getting up she went to Jason and mounted him. As she had before with Lisa, she kissed him deeply as she bounced up and down slowly, "No cumming yet Jason," she moaned as she fucked him slowly, and brought herself close to an orgasm. Stopping she got up and went to Alice, instead of mounting her, she guided the girl's face to her mound, and felt a tongue reaching for her honey. She moved away long enough to bend over and kiss Alice. She whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to feel your tongue on my flower."

Finally, Jane went to Susan and straddled her, "Last but not least," she said kissing Susan passionately. She teased her body for a minute and then got up. Returning to the couch, she sat down and opened her legs. Slowly masturbating she said, "Let me tell you a story." She looked at Susan, "Susan and I have known each other for eight years. We were roommates in college and became fast friends and playmates." She looked at Jason as she continued, "I had one boyfriend in college. We only went on a few dates, I was in biomed and he in aviation. We never even went all the way, did we Jason?"

Jason felt his world shift and he looked down, "No." He raised his head, "You are a lady, it would not have been right for me to throw myself at you. No matter how much I wanted to take you to bed, it was not the time or place."

"No it wasn't," Jane agreed. "But you were the only man I ever wanted. Before I get all mushy, let me just say I am glad you came back into my life." She looked at Susan and giggled, "Susan close your eyes and listen to Lisa's voice." She looked at Lisa and said, "Lisa could you ask for my notes from class like you did that night?"

Confused Lisa asked, "Mistress, can I have a copy of your notes from yesterday's biology lecture? I was out sick." She did ask Jane for her notes, didn't she? She wasn't sure.

"Remember it Susan? I had you all bound and blindfolded, and someone knocked on our dorm room door." Jane looked at Lisa, "The look on your face was priceless. We both knew you wanted to be bound also." She paused and then said, "Remember me binding you tightly to my bed and making love to my helpless little slave girls all night long." She giggled and then added, "I never did give you the notes. I guess it slipped our minds."

Lisa moaned as her body and mind returned to that night. She found a love for bondage and submission to her tender mistress. "I submitted to you that night in my mind." She looked down, "I should have spoken up."

"You didn't need to dear, I saw it. You setting up your little sister to join you kneeling before me speaks louder than words." Jane said tenderly. She looked at Alice, "Remember when you graduated from High School? I showed up and gave you a little gift?"

Alice smiled, "A pair of hand cuffs." She looked at Susan, "I used them every time I masturbated and thought about my mistress to be."

"I know, right?" Susan replied with a smile.

Jane looked down, "I fell in love with each of you at different times. I was a fool for not telling you how I felt, and living alone for four years, unloved." She raised her head to meet their eyes, "Let me fix that now, I love you, mind, body, and soul." Four voices declared their love for her, and she felt her heart swell. Standing, she said, "Close your eyes dears." She walked over to them as she continued, "I have some nice heavy rope to bind my pets with." She pulled Lisa's hands to her lap, and traced her finger over her wrists and ankles. Going down the line she said, "Feel how nice and tight they are? Being helpless makes you wet, or in Jason's case, hard as a rock." Sitting down she said, "You can open your eyes now." Opening her legs, she said, "The first who can get free, and then free the others, gets to make love to me first."

Lisa looked down and stared at her hands sitting on her lap, "Invisible rope?" She could feel the rope holding her wrists against her legs, but couldn't see it.

"Mistress's word only, sister," Susan said struggling to break free.

Standing up Jane walked over to Lisa. She straddled the woman so Lisa's hands were against her slick cunny. Grinding against her, she bent forward and kissed Lisa deeply. She smiled inside as the girl returned it hungrily. After a minute she got up and moved to mount Jason again. "I wanted you so bad back then that I hurt. Did you feel that way to?"

Jason whimpered and after a moment replied, "Yes Jane... but we knew it wasn't the right time." He looked down and added, "But god I wish I had stayed with you. No one ever made me feel good like you did." When he looked back up his eyes were bright with unshed tears, "I'm so sorry."

Jane kissed him tenderly, her heart touched by his words, "Don't be sorry my love. We are together now, and have the rest of our lives together." She giggled and added, "As an added bonus, you have several sisters who will keep you sated when I must work."

"Mistress means you will be fucked silly by several over-sexed sisters who want that nice cock of yours in places the sun don't shine." Susan said from her seat next to him.

Jane looked at Susan, then back at Jason, "Don't mind her, she thinks about making love almost all the time." She added with a smile, "Which isn't such a bad thing." Getting up she bent down to kiss the tip of his cock and taste herself on him. She moved to Alice and smiled at the girl. Just as she had with the other two she straddled Alice and kissed her. "You love the fact Lisa set you up to be mine beside her. Every little bit of advice she gave you was meant to bring you here, and you love it."

"Yes Mistress," Alice replied. The moment she saw Jane at the hotel room, she realized this was the woman her sister was training her for. "I am yours."

"Yes you are my sweet," Jane replied. "Close your eyes for a moment and imagine you and Lisa bound in a sixty nine position, each of you trying to bring the other to an orgasm while I watch. Just knowing I am watching you makes it that much more exciting for you. Then you hear me say...Cum for me, and your world explodes in a burst of pleasure." Jane paused, and then whispered, "Cum now."

Alice could feel and taste her sister against her mouth, as a tongue worked her cunny. Hearing Mistress's command sent her over the edge, and she knew in that moment that she was owned. That knowledge pushed the orgasm to a level she had never experienced before, and would have passed out if allowed.

Getting up, Jane walked over to Susan, "Since you can't get free on your own, I guess I get to use you as an example." She crouched down and pretended to untie Susan's ankles. Pulling the girl to her feet, she shifted the chair so it faced the other three. "Sometimes we will be out shopping together. Imagine if you will, we are in a posh store, and I come up behind you." She walked behind Susan and smiled at the other three, "I say in a sweet and normal tone of voice, Cum now."

Even though she knew what was coming, Susan was still surprised at the strength of the orgasm that swept through her. At the last possible moment, she locked her knees and tried desperately to keep from passing out. Good girl, she heard from a distance, and knew she had done as Mistress commanded.

"As you can see, Susan, other than a little quiver and the scent of her heat, didn't show any sign of her orgasm. This you will learn to do for me." Jane paused, "Partly because you are commanded to, but mostly because you know I love seeing you orgasm." She helped Susan sit back down and then smiled down at her, "That was a little orgasm, Susan show your sisters and brother what a full blown slave orgasm is. Cum for me." As Susan screamed in pleasure, she watched the others. Their eyes got large, and a look of fear crossed Lisa's face, as Susan fell off the chair and lay unmoving.

While Lisa looked fearful and Alice looked excited, it was Jason who had a thoughtful look in his eyes. Finally, after a couple minutes without Susan moving, he looked up at his mistress and asked, "Should I break free and dig Susan a grave?"

"No she has only passed out from pleasure." Jane paused and then said, "Up until now it has been play. You can remain as a play mate for as long as you want, or you can give yourself fully to me. If you orgasm until you pass out, you are mine. It is as simple as that. She paused and then said, "Cum for my pleasure." She knew Alice would go all the way, and was not disappointed when the girl fell off her chair. Jason too shot cum high into the air, and even as he fell over, his balls continued trying to pump cum out.

Lisa whimpered as she orgasmed. Her vision grayed out, but did not go all the way to black even though her orgasms continued. She felt Jane's hand caress her face, and heard the woman's voice, like that of an angel saying to trust her. "I'm scared...," she managed to get out. Feeling Jane's weight on her lap, and the other woman's arms around her, she suddenly managed to break free and cling to her.

Stroking Lisa's back Jane said, "I know baby, but you have to trust me. I trust you in the air and you have to trust me on the ground. We talked about it all those years ago. You would become my pilot and I your mistress. Remember? I said I would give up control to you while flying and you said..."

"I would submit totally to you mistress," Lisa said as the memory came flooding back. She was being selfish and knew what she had to do. "Please give me another chance," she whimpered.

"Cum for me dear heart," Jane said tenderly. "I'll keep you safe from harm." She felt the woman spasming and her arms slipped off her back. She looked at Lisa and helped lay her down on the floor, "Good pets." Going back to the couch she said, "Cum again until your minds are fully open to me. Then without waking, kneel facing me." To her surprise, Lisa rose and knelt within a few seconds. She was followed by the other three within a minute.

"I am going to list the things I love. Because I love them, you love them. You will remember experiencing them with me in the past, and remember how much you loved them. "I love latex clothing, spandex, corsets, nylons, high heels, and of course bondage. You also love being clean-shaven from the neck down. You love your sisters and brother without condition, and will do anything I ask of you because you know I know what is best for you. Finally, you love me and know I love you in return, and will always take care of you." Jane paused and then said, "Wake up and be at peace."