Plane Ride with Mom

Story Info
"Your hard cock is the only choice I have."
6.4k words
4.49
342.2k
430
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,202 Followers

It was 8 am on the main island and Vanessa was focused on pre-production for her next documentary. She brought her son along during his college break since he was an anthropology major, and because it would be a great way for them to spend time together.

Together they had already worked with a local tour guide to scout locations for potential filming next year. Today they planned on taking a look at a nearby island with an indigenous population which was seemingly untouched by modern civilization.

With both of them dressed for hot weather, and with her camera primed for action, they were ready for the short plane ride. It was one of those small amphibious planes that floats on the water and was tied to the dock.

They pilot was there, and although his English was limited, he was a nice person who was quite knowledgeable about local customs. They made small talk as they prepared for takeoff.

"We get undressed now to go to other island, okay?" the pilot said casually with a thick accent.

Vanessa gave him an uncomfortable look. "No, it's fine. We're okay with wearing our tshirt and shorts."

The pilot gave a confused look in return. "It's rule of the island. All visitors must be unclothed. The indigenous people of the island will not trust you. They will not accept you. Clothes are foreign to them."

She was stunned, and she looked over to her son Brian, who was equally as stunned. Her research had only been preliminary so far and this was the first time she heard anything about this.

"I've worn western style clothing to visit tribes less than 100 miles from here. My camera crew had dressed similarly. It's never been a problem."

"This group is different," the pilot explained. "They are very religious with strict beliefs. They will never accept foreigners who are dressed like you. It is not natural to them."

"How come I was never made aware of this?" she asked, almost in an angry tone.

"I assume you knew. Everyone around these parts know what rule is. My apologies for confusion."

She thought for a moment. "Can you give me a second with my son?"

"Of course, ma'am. I wait here."

Vanessa took her son by the wrist and pulled him aside. They walked on the dock towards the beach. She was visibly upset.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said with a peeved voice. "This has never happened before. I can't believe no one told me about this."

Brian shrugged, trying to remain upbeat. "Well, look on the bright side; we're on a beautiful island. Let's just stay here and go swimming. It's no big deal."

She shook her head. "God, this is so disappointing."

There was a look of frustration on her face. Being the first to document the island really meant a lot to her. It was a huge opportunity and now that goal was quickly fading.

"Maybe there's an exception," he said. "Maybe we could wear our swim clothes. Something small. Maybe that won't be such a big deal to the tribe."

"What if we had to remove it?" she asked.

"I guess we'll figure it out as we go along."

"But what if it actually happened? We have to prepare for anything."

He shrugged. "It's up to you."

Vanessa stood silent for a moment. Thinking. Conflict was all over her face and the day was just so perfect. It was hot, she was energized, and a plane was waiting to take them to new territory.

"I'll have the pilot take us to the island," she affirmed. "I'll see if we can compromise. Hopefully it'll be fine. If not, we'll have to come back."

He smiled. "Staying on the beach isn't so bad. Look on the bright side, either way, it'll still be a fun trip."

They went back to the pilot. Vanessa explained their stance regarding nudity. Her tone was authoritative like she was demanding, rather than asking questions. It was her tenacious side which made her so successful at her job.

The pilot agreed and they had a compromise.

They quickly returned to their tiny hotel by the shore to wear their swimming clothes. Naturally, it only took a few seconds for Brian to strip down and put on his swimming trunks. Vanessa, on the other hand, took several minutes in the bathroom. When she finally came out, she was a bit nervous, but she tried to be brave.

She wore a two-piece bathing suit. Typically, she'd wear a tshirt over it to hide her middle aged body, but she had to be as bare as possible for this. She tried to be confident about it.

"Don't laugh," she said playfully.

She used to be thin, but had put on weight in her older age, mostly around her chest, midsection, and rear end. To her surprise, Brian seemed to be loving the sight of her figure.

"You look, great mom. Seriously, you do."

"Get the camera and let's go."

As they headed out, Vanessa knew her son was telling the truth. He liked her figure. And she appreciated that. She did her best to act confident with her scantily clad body on display and she was aware that he was taking small peeks.

They went to the clunky plane and they knew it was going to be an interesting ride. There were six seats total and some space to stretch their legs. The seats were hard and painful to sit on. It was also incredibly hot and they instantly began to sweat right after the door had closed.

***

Their eyes looked in amazement at the small island. It was beautiful. Untouched by modern civilization. Some of the locals came to the beach, waiting for them, as their plane stopped on the shore. All of the locals were naked. There were at least 10 of them eager to deliver a friendly greeting.

"Wait here," the pilot said. "I be right back."

He exited the cockpit, wearing only a small pair of swimming trunks. They watched as the pilot headed to the beach and greeted the locals. They spoke in a unique language which Vanessa had never heard before. It sounded like a friendly conversation. All of them were smiling.

Moments later, the pilot came back to the plane and he looked like he had some good news.

"The people are very excited to meet you both," he said. "They are very happy for this arrival. They wish to meet the outside world."

"Great!" she eagerly replied. "I look forward to meeting them."

As she got out of her seat and tried to leave the plane, the pilot quickly put his hand up, stopping her.

"No clothes allowed," he said adamantly. "That is their culture."

A shocked look appeared on Vanessa's face.

"But they seemed fine with your swimming trunks."

"That is only to the beach. To enter their land, you must be bare. Land is sacred here. Nudity is their culture. Otherwise, they do not trust you."

She looked dumbfounded. "Can you explain to them that in my culture, clothes are very important."

"I ask many times. They don't change their mind. I even explain that you are mother and son."

"And what did they say about that?"

The pilot nodded and gave a coy smile. "They like this very much. They say you come on right day. There is something special planned. A ceremony. Big one."

"What kind?" she asked curiously.

"I do not know all details. But they like you to come watch. It is very important day in their culture."

A renewed interest piqued in Vanessa. This was a major opportunity and everything had aligned. Whatever was going to happen on that island, she needed to find out. If she missed the ceremony, it would be a big loss.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Vanessa asked the pilot.

"Sure. Yes. Think about this. If not, we go back."

With that, the pilot waited outside the plane and made conversation with the locals once again.

There was an undeniable tension between Vanessa and her son as they looked at each other. Things were awkward. Yet Brian knew exactly what his mother wanted.

"I think I know what your plan is," Brian said.

"Which is?"

"You want to do it," he opined. "You seem desperate to discover what's happening on that island."

"It could be groundbreaking. We'll be the first westerners to explore it. Who knows how many centuries this culture goes back? Who knows what archaeological discoveries we may find?"

"Should you be the first to say it? Or should I?"

Vanessa took a deep breath. "We should get naked."

Once she said it out loud, it was surreal. The look in Vanessa's eyes was determination. She was willing to do whatever it took to get on that island- including getting naked with her son.

"I'm okay with that, I mean, since it's so important."

"Are you sure?" she asked, with a tiny hint of hesitation. "I'm fine with nudity because I've been around it my entire career. But I don't want things to be unusual between us."

He shrugged. "Frankly, I'm starting to get interested in all this. Like you said, this could be huge."

"I'm so glad you feel that way."

"What's next?" he asked.

"That's the big question. But we already know the answer."

The tension between them reached uncomfortable levels.

"Who goes first?" he questioned.

She raised an eyebrow. "How about the same time?"

"That's the only fair option, I guess."

They were both equally nervous about the whole thing.

She gave a sharp look. "Remember, this is for educational purposes only. We're here to discover new anthropological findings."

The nervous tension lingered in the air. Their eyes were locked, seeing who would go first. For a long moment, neither of them made a move. When Brian finally reached down to touch his swimming trunks, Vanessa wrapped her fingers underneath her small top. It fully sunk in that her breasts were about to be exposed.

After a deep breath, Brian pulled his shorts down in a swift motion to reveal his cock. He tried to act as shameless as possible as he exposed himself to his mother.

Vanessa hesitated with her own top. She stared at her son's cock as if she was in disbelief that she was actually seeing it. Her fingers remained hooked underneath the fabric of her attire.

"Well?" he said.

She snapped back to reality. "Of course."

With a swift motion, she pulled her top away and her breasts were exposed. Her breasts were average sized. They sagged, which was normal for her age. Her large brown nipples hardened, maybe because of the exposure, or maybe because she was strangely aroused by the taboo act.

What made the scene even sexier was that her chest was glistening from her sweat since the plane was so hot. Brian couldn't take his eyes away.

"You're staring inappropriately," she said in a motherly tone.

"Sorry."

"Remember, this is for anthropology. We need to act professional."

She pushed the shame away and removed her bottom to get completely naked. She had shaved before this trip and there were a few stubbles of pubic hairs around her vagina. All of her swimwear was now left on the seat of the plane.

"Let's go," she said. "We don't have all day."

Vanessa took the lead and headed for the door. Brian followed from behind, getting a great view of her naked ass. When she stepped into the ocean water, Brian had a perfect view of her naked body glistening under the bright sunlight.

The pilot turned his attention towards them and admired her nudity, which she had already expected. Any man would have done the same.

"You make a good decision," the pilot smiled suggestively, brazenly looking up and down. "Very good."

The pilot reached down and pulled his own swimming trunks off, standing naked as well. Nudity was obviously no big deal to him. He put his swimming trunks in the cockpit of the plane, then closed the door.

"Come," the pilot said. "Follow me. We go now."

The pilot led and they followed from behind. Vanessa did her best to act confident as she walked with her head held high, but she could feel the glances of her son's eyes on her butt, as he walked slightly behind her. Her bottom was voluptuous so she knew her son was getting a real eye full.

She then gestured to her son. "Try to keep up."

Brian sped up so they walked side by side.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I'm used to adapting to different environments. This is obviously unusual, but we'll be okay. Remember, it's all for the sake of anthropology."

"Yeah."

"How about you?" she asked in return. "I hope this isn't too bad for you. Especially since you have no choice but to look at my bare body."

The comment made him glance at her tits and Vanessa once again had to push the feelings of shame away. She had to embrace this and she walked naked and proud.

"Why would I mind that?" he smiled, then taking his eyes away from those tits.

She smiled back. "Now I'm starting to worry. You're enjoying this a little too much."

***

The locals were extremely welcoming, especially since they were outsiders who wanted to learn more about them. Vanessa had no issues with being naked with the tribe, but she still hadn't gotten used to being naked around her son. It still seemed like the strangest thing in the world whenever he'd look at her breasts or pussy. But in all honesty, she couldn't help but look at his penis as well.

They were given a quick tour of the tribal area. It was in the jungle, but in the open area near a small river. For Vanessa, this was all part of the job. She thrived on going to unexplored regions. She spent most of the time looking around and talking to the pilot, who was translating everything the locals were saying to her.

A light meal was served, and while Vanessa had no trouble eating it, Brian seemed disgusted (though he tried to hide his displeasure). They sat next to each other during the meal. Vanessa was so entranced by the experience and the conversation with the pilot that she ignored the fact that her son was still taking peeks at her breasts.

"Now the ceremony begin," the pilot said to them.

Vanessa was excited. "What's going to happen?"

"It's ceremony to make a young male become man. In American age, it's his 20 year old birthday. You might find this custom to be strange, since you are from America."

"I've seen a lot of things," Vanessa replied like it was another day on the job.

"In this culture, it is mother's duty to make the son become man," the pilot explained. "She give him the first sexual experience."

Suddenly, there was a visible change in Vanessa's demeanor. She was genuinely surprised, and so was Brian. By the sound of things, they were about to watch a real life act of incest.

Vanessa clarified, "So it's the mother's duty to perform sex acts on him?"

"Yes," he replied.

"How interesting."

More people came to the gathering. All of them were adults. (Everyone at the gathering was over 18). There must have been at least 30 people who were watching. Vanessa and her son waited in anticipation.

Drums began to play as the tribe prepared for their ritual. Moments later, the young man was brought out. He appeared to be happy and in good spirits. Why wouldn't he be? He was about to receive his first sexual experience. Then out came his mother, who was much older. They were both fully naked. They stood in the center of the gathering as everyone watched.

An older tribal leader gave a speech. The pilot was quietly translating everything into Vanessa's ear. Finally, the tribal leader finished talking then he sat down. Everyone at the ceremony was sitting, except for the mother & son, who were both standing in the center. The drums continued playing.

What came next was a moment Vanessa would never forget.

The older woman got down on her knees and took her son's penis in her mouth. It was a jarring thing to witness. Everyone at the ceremony watched attentively as the mother skillfully performed oral sex on her son. The young man closed his eyes and groaned during his first sexual experience.

It wasn't long before he came in his mother's mouth. The orgasm was met with the crowd applauding. The young male was officially a man, at least by their customs. A celebration followed where everyone stood, music played, and people danced.

The mother & son were given a special drink during the festive atmosphere.

"What are they drinking?" Vanessa asked the pilot.

The pilot asked one of the locals, which led to a brief conversation.

"He say it's a special herbal drink," the pilot said. "He say you're welcome to try it. The drink is for everyone who wants a taste."

Vanessa's curiosity was piqued. She asked Brian if he wanted a sample and he declined.

A small cup of the drink was offered to Vanessa, which she gladly accepted. When she drank, there was a sour look on her face, but she tried to be polite about it. The tribes people laughed at her contorted facial expression.

***

By mid afternoon, they decided to leave while there was still sunlight.

They said their 'goodbyes' to the locals, who were extremely friendly about the visit. The tribes people welcomed them back but Vanessa wondered if she would actually return because she'd have to be naked with a film crew.

They walked quickly back to the plane, eager to get dressed again.

As Vanessa brisked to the shore, she accidentally slipped on a wet rock and landed flat on her ass and lower back, making her holler with excruciating pain. Brian and the pilot quickly rushed to her aid. Vanessa's biggest fear was that she seriously injured herself, but that wasn't the case.

It was nothing more than a hard fall and she knew she'd have a nasty set of bruises and soreness later. They helped her up and her bottom was so stiff that she could barely walk. Brian did what any good son would do and helped her walk, side by side with her arm around him.

Normally, a helping act like this would have been totally innocent. But at that moment, her sweaty breast and large brown nipple was brushing against his skin. She leaned heavily on him as she limped.

"I hope you'll always remember this," she teased as they walked towards the plane.

"What do you mean?"

"Seeing me naked all day. Feeling my boob against your skin now. It'll never happen again. Not in a million years. So enjoy it while you still can, mister."

There was a playfulness and seriousness to her voice. It was her way of trying to be in good spirits. And it was just her sense of humor.

"You'll never get to see me naked again either," he joked back.

She simply smiled.

By the time they walked across the beach and onto the shallow water where the plane was, the pilot opened the door to a big wall of heat. Inside the plane was blazing hot. They left the door open for a while in hopes that the air inside would cool down.

"We should just go," Vanessa said. "I really need to sit down. I can deal with the heat. We can put our swimming clothes on later. I can barely move my legs right now."

At that moment, it seemed like the smart decision given her minor injury from the fall. They got in the plane and Vanessa insisted that Brian sit next to her so he can tend to any medical needs she'd have. The soreness was badly creeping in.

The plane started and the engine was incredibly loud. The plane vibrated and it felt like they were sitting on top of a washing machine. Minutes later, they were in the air on their way back to the main island.

Vanessa leaned her head against Brian's shoulder as they held hands. It was oddly sentimental despite the fact that they were still naked. But she needed the comfort since her butt was aching and the seats weren't comfortable at all.

"Can you believe what we saw today?" she asked, with her head on Brian's shoulder. "I've seen many different customs around the world, but that was unusual."

"Yeah, I know."

Vanessa snuggled her breast against his arm. The exhausting day along with her sore bottom had really left her feeling drained. Her inhibitions had been stripped away as her large brown nipple brushed against her son's skin.

"Did any of it make you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"Sure, a little."

"But you kept looking. You watched the entire time."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,202 Followers
12