Planet of the Asses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's no...use, son," he panted as his dick enjoyed the tightness of the asshole that was hugging it. "The human...mind...is destructive. Let's all...just...fuck...Unh!"

I felt the temptation to continue watching the sex. I stared at my mom's pretty pink pussy. I was salivating. Her legs were wide open. She stopped licking the ass-woman's pussy for a second, then looked over at me, smirking lewdly.

"Come on, my son," she purred, opening her legs wider. "Taste your place of origin."

I got on my knees, then leaned forward, my tongue hanging out. She resumed licking the ass-woman's pussy. I brought my head closer to my mother's vulva. I was drooling.

Then I noticed my father's face. It lacked expression. He was falling into a torpor. He looked as though his brain was dying. Then I looked to the side, to see my mother's face. She'd stopped licking; her head fell to the ground with the same soulless expression.

A swarm of asterisks were all around us. My head got dizzy. I looked back at Mom's cunt.

I felt another urge to put my face between my mom's legs, then I snapped out of it again, hating myself.

"Aaaaahhh!!" I screamed, getting to my feet.

I ran back to the shuttle with tears in my eyes. "I'd might as well put the asterisks' power to good use and figure out how to pilot this ship, super-fast." I did, then found myself amazed to figure out how to manipulate the controls so quickly, and I got the shuttle to take off.

As the shuttle flew into the sky, I remembered the Earth-like planet nearby: Mars. Assuming, and hoping, there is human civilization there, I focused my use of the asterisks' mind powers on giving a vivid account, through mental telepathy, of everything that had happened to my parents and me. So busy was I in concentrating on these past events, I never bothered to use the mind powers to learn the history of your planet, but I hope there will be no communication problems there.

I focused my thoughts on the introduction you felt at the beginning of this message: "Call me Peter Balls. Please help me. My family and world are under attack..." I've been sending this vibrating signal all over your planet.

And now I'm finished my report. Whoever is out there, will you please help me and my parents?

["So, this is the son of one of the heads, those who destroyed our world," Jizz said through his dick-hole. "To hell with him. I'm not doing anything for him."

"Nor am I," Phlatyllis farted. Jizz slid inside her pussy, and they resumed their screwing.]