Play the Game

Story Info
Barbara joins her new co-workers in a game they play.
3.6k words
4.3
114.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,737 Followers

Barbara sat down onto the easy chair with a whoosh of breath. "Oh, my feet!" she moaned. "Do they always hurt this much?"

Nita grinned wickedly at her from her spot on the floor, dark brown eyes flashing with mischief. "No, this was a Tuesday. You just wait 'til Saturday, new meat. You're going to be asking people to saw your legs off by the time the night's over."

Barbara flinched a little inside at the phrase 'new meat', but she had to admit, she felt like a steak thrown into a gator pit after her first night as a waitress. Getting a job to help out with college expenses had seemed like a good idea, and thinking about the stack of tip money in her jacket pocket, it still did. But she'd never dreamed it would be this exhausting. It always looked so easy when she was the one sitting at the table...

Still, the other girls had been very welcoming. She'd expected a ton of harassment, and to some extent, she'd gotten it. Nita wouldn't stop calling her 'new meat', and Alexis had made her feel even slower and more fumble-fingered than she was by taking half her section without missing a beat on her own tables. But Barbara had tried her best, listened carefully, and by the end of the night, the other waitresses had invited her back to the apartment that Kirsty and Donna shared for some drinks. Barbara had agreed readily, eager to get along with her new co-workers.

Kirsty walked in with a tray of shot glasses. She'd ditched her uniform in favor of the T-shirt she wore under it, and her short blonde hair was slightly messy from where she'd pulled it over her head. Still, though, Barbara thought, a hairstyle like that never gets too disorderly. Not like her own long blonde hair, which probably looked like birds were nesting in it by now. "Figures," Kirsty said sunnily as she brought the tray over to the group. "Five waitresses in one room, and who winds up getting the drinks?"

"It's a mark of respect," Donna said, emerging from her bedroom in a t-shirt and a pair of cut-off jeans, dragging a comb through her auburn hair. "We wouldn't make you do it if you weren't the best waitress in the room."

Alexis raised an eyebrow at that as Kirsty finished passing the drinks and took a seat on the couch. So did Barbara. She was already more than a little in awe of Alexis. The woman was only in her mid-thirties, but she'd probably been waitressing since she was Barbara's age, and it showed. She had the memory of an elephant and the speed of a cheetah, and seemed to be able to carry virtually unlimited numbers of trays without even chipping a nail.

But Alexis didn't say anything. Barbara suspected she didn't need to. From the way the other girls deferred to Alexis, both at work and here, it was pretty clear who the 'alpha female' was in this group.

Nita raised her glass. "To the new kid," she said. "May her blisters heal quick, and her tables tip well!" They all downed their shots, Barbara coughing just a little as she downed hers. "By the way, you know you're supposed to share your tips with the other waitresses, right?"

Everyone had a good laugh at that, even if Barbara joined in a second after everyone else. "So apart from a little alky-hol," she said, "what do you guys do for fun after the end of a shift?" She probably shouldn't ask; her first class wasn't until 11 AM, but they hadn't managed to get out of the restaurant until almost one o'clock. Still, one late night could be forgiven. She was a college student, after all. She was supposed to show up to class hung over once in a while, right?

"Well, there's always pot," Donna said matter-of-factly. Barbara tried to pretend like she, too, did illegal drugs as a matter of course. She suspected from the amused expression on Kirsty's face that she wasn't doing too well.

"Not tonight there's not," Nita said. "You guys cashed my stash on Sunday, and I worked a double yesterday and a double today. I've had time to get exactly dick."

"Late night movie?" Kirsty asked.

Donna shrugged. "Never the same without weed."

They looked at each other for a long moment. "We could play the Game," Alexis said, leaning back in her chair as she faced the others.

Donna moaned as her shoulders sagged in mock-exasperation. "Oh, not again, Lex! You always want to play the Game!"

Alexis smiled. "That's because I always win."

The other girls all looked at each other with varying degrees of trepidation. Barbara watched in confusion, noticing the slight nervousness on Donna's face, the glowing anticipation on Kirsty's pixie-ish features, and the way that Nita seemed to be steeling herself for a fight of some sort. But none of them protested further, and none of them seemed to be willing to explain what was going on. Finally, Barbara just decided to ask. "What's the Game?" she said.

"Well, that settles it," Alexis said. "We have to play the Game now, if only to show the new girl what it's like."

Donna sighed, but she went and sat down on the couch next to Kirsty. "Alright," she said. "But I'm not going first. I went first last time. Make Barbara go first. She's the new kid on the block."

"Oh, that wouldn't be fair," Alexis said. "Not if she doesn't know how to play." Alexis had a sort of grin of smug anticipation on her features, like she knew something they didn't know. Which in Barbara's case was absolutely true, but Alexis looked like she was putting something over on the whole group.

"I'll go first," Nita said. "I'm itching for a rematch. I would have gotten you last time, if I wasn't stoned off my ass."

"I don't understand," Barbara said. "Would one of you explain what the Game is?"

"It's a sort of staring contest," Kirsty said. "It's a lot of fun."

Donna looked over at her. "What's fun for you? You're terrible at it!"

"Yeah," Kirsty said with a dreamy smile on her face, "but I'm a good loser."

"The rules are simple," Alexis said. "It's just like a normal staring contest--you have to keep looking into each other's eyes, and all that--but you're allowed to blink if you want."

Barbara's forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Then how do you tell who wins?"

"You keep it up until the loser closes their eyes completely and their chin drops all the way onto their chest," Alexis said. She looked at Barbara's confused expression. "Just watch Nita and I play, you'll understand. Kirsty, you want to go next after Nita?"

"Sure!" Kirsty said, practically bouncing on the sofa in anticipation.

"Alright, then, Nita," Alexis said, looking down at the other girl. "You ready?"

"Oh, yeah," Nita said. She locked eyes with Alexis.

"Of course," Alexis said, staring steadily into Nita's eyes, "I have the advantage this time. You might not be stoned, but you let Barbara sit on the easy chair and you took the floor. That means you have to look up at me. It's going to make your eyes tired to keep looking up like that."

Understanding started to dawn on Barbara, as she remembered the section on hypnosis in last semester's Psych 101. The 'staring contest' was a sort of rudimentary hypnosis game. The girls outstared each other until they went under. She wondered if they realized that was what they were doing, or if they'd just evolved the game by accident.

Nita shook her head, making sure not to take her eyes away from Alexis' own. "No way, girl. I'm clear as a bell, this time. I can keep this up all night, if I have to."

"You say that," Alexis responded, her voice calm and even, "but you worked a double yesterday and a double today. That'd make anyone sleepy. You're probably already wishing you could just close those eyes and sleep, Nita."

"On account of two doubles?" Nita snorted out a laugh. "I could probably go work an overnight right now. Sorry, babe, but you are barking up the wrong tree."

Alexis just smiled. Barbara got a weird shiver looking at that smile. Leopards smiled that way when they saw a gazelle. "You said that last time we played the Game, Nita, remember?"

Nita looked confused for a moment. "I don't...I mean, I was pretty stoned, but..."

"Oh, yes." Alexis straightened up a little, changing the angle of her stare, forcing Nita to look up just a little bit more. "The memories are probably hazy...and fuzzy...but last time, you thought you could stay awake. Last time, you looked into my eyes and tried to tell me you weren't tired. And do you remember what happened next?"

Nita blinked. "Kinda," she said. "I mean, it's all a little, you know, like you said. Fuzzy." She didn't look quite so confident anymore.

"That's right," Alexis said. "Everything's just fuzzy, and dreamy, and you can just think back and easily remember what happened next." Barbara suppressed a grin. The other girls might not know what was going on, but Barbara was pretty sure now that Alexis knew exactly what she was doing. She just hoped that Nita and the others didn't play for money. Alexis was absolutely hustling them.

"I remember..." Nita's voice had lost that swaggering edge, and taken on a distant quality. "I remember feeling tired, very tired..." Her head bobbed slightly, sending a lock of dark brown hair down in front of her eyes, and she absently brushed it away. "And you told me..."

"I told you that it would feel very good, very soothing and relaxing and warm and enjoyable to just sink into those sleepy, tired feelings," Alexis said. Nita's eyes had rolled up in her head just a little, the pupils barely visible beneath fluttering eyelids as she tried to hold Alexis' gaze despite the way her head had drooped more than a little. "And wasn't that true, Nita?"

"Yes..." Nita said. Barbara watched the other girl's head jerk up and sink down, almost a regular pattern now of slow descents and rapid ascents. But each descent was a little longer, each jerking wakeful motion further and further apart. She noticed that the other two girls weren't watching Nita. They were watching Alexis, and they were watching her closely. Almost like they couldn't look away.

"It did feel very good, didn't it, Nita?"

"Uh-huh..." Nita said softly, dreamily, as she squirmed just a little. Barbara let out a tiny gasp as she noticed the other girl's nipples sticking out, pressing against the fabric of her uniform. This suddenly felt more than a little awkward. Nita's hands twitched slightly, like they had something they wanted to be doing, but she kept up her struggles to keep her head up and her eyes open. But Barbara could see she wasn't going to last much longer.

"And it feels better every time, Nita. This time is going to feel so much better than the last."

Nita just said, "Oh..." in a tone of sudden understanding as her head dropped that final fraction of an inch, as her eyelids finally stopped pretending that they were open enough to see anything and sealed shut completely. Nita sat there, slumped back against the couch, and Barbara watched Nita's hands start to move slowly along her body as if of their own volition.

"Looks like it's your turn, now, Kirsty," Alexis said as she looked away from the entranced girl on the floor. Barbara looked over at Kirsty to see that the other girl already had a vacant, glassy expression in her half-lidded eyes. She remembered something about conditioning in class. Probably every time these girls lost, they got more used to the idea of losing. After a few Games, they were halfway in trance just from looking into Alexis' eyes.

Kirsty didn't look like she minded much. She had a big dumb grin on her face, like she'd been looking forward to this all night. "Uh-huh," she said, her voice already taking on the same spacey quality Nita's had.

"And you can't wait to lose, can you? You like losing to me, don't you, Kirsty?" Alexis' voice had taken on a husky, growling tone. Barbara shivered a little again as she heard it. She sounded like...like...Barbara didn't know. She'd never heard anything like it before, the way it was commanding, but still sort of a 'bedroom voice'.

Barbara's eyes widened as Kirsty's hands moved up and started pinching her nipples. "Uh-huh," she sighed out, tweaking her nips through her t-shirt without any apparent shame. Was this--did they--oh, God, it was and they did. Barbara almost got up and left right then, but she knew she'd have to go in tomorrow night and work with these girls, and she didn't want them to think she disapproved. Because, y'know, she was fine with it and all, what they did in the bedroom was their business and it wasn't Barbara's place to judge, but...

"Oh, I know you want this, girl," Alexis said. Barbara tore her gaze away from Kirsty to Alexis, seeing that eager, hungry look in the older woman's eyes. Suddenly, Barbara wanted to look anywhere but at Alexis' eyes. She glanced down at Nita, who had clenched her thighs together with one hand tightly pressed between them, and watched her rhythmically squirm for a long moment before looking back over at Kirsty and Donna.

Kirsty had already dropped most of the way down, and Barbara knew somehow that the only reason she fought this long was because she liked to draw out the surrender. Donna just kept looking at Alexis like a deer caught in the headlights. This was...this was weird, and scary, and Barbara felt like she was in way over her head, but she kept calm. She knew what Alexis was doing, even if the other girls didn't. She wasn't about to sink into a deep hypnotic trance.

"Now, good girl," Alexis said, and Kirsty shuddered in pleasure at the words, "sleep." Kirsty's head dropped down, and she slid slowly sideways to slump up against Donna.

Donna, in turn, gazed at Alexis with wide, glazed eyes. "I...I..."

"You remember, Donna, don't you?" Barbara kept looking back and forth between Donna and Alexis like she was at a tennis match.

"I...yes...please, I..."

"'Please' no, Donna, or 'please' yes?" Alexis openly stroked her fingers along the crotch of her jeans now. Barbara decided that open-minded or not, as soon as Donna went under (and Barbara didn't think that was going to take long), she was going to make her excuses, plead exhaustion, and get the heck out of here before this turned into some kind of weird lesbian orgy.

"I...I don't know, I..." Donna was panting now, and at least her head wasn't drooping or anything, but she still looked like she was a zombie or something as she stared helplessly into Alexis' eyes. "I feel..."

"You feel dreamy and dizzy and sleepy and helpless," Alexis said, suddenly changing cadences and delivering the words in a rapid-fire pace, "you want to give in and submit and surrender to pleasure but you're fighting it because you don't want to admit how good it feels, you don't want to admit you want it but you know how good it's going to feel when you sink deep into trance and obey me, so you want me to tell you, you want me to make you submit so that you can enjoy that blissful sexy obedient trance without any guilt, without any shame, because if I force you to give in and become a mindless hypnotized slave girl then all that pleasure is yours to enjoy and it's not your fault..."

Donna was shuddering under the assault of the stream of words, as though she'd grabbed hold of a live wire and couldn't let go. She moaned, and Barbara wasn't sure if it was in fear or arousal.

Alexis paused for half a second, watching the other girl writhe. Finally, she just said, "Sleep," in a firm tone, and Donna's eyes slammed shut like portcullises and her head fell forward like a puppet with cut strings. Alexis turned to Barbara. "And then there was one," she said.

Barbara shook her head. "I'm not like those other girls," she said. "I know what you're doing. I know you hypnotized them."

"Then you know it works," Alexis said. "You know that I can hypnotize people, you've just seen me do it just by looking into their eyes and telling them to go deeper, to sink down, to float into a deep relaxing trance. What are you doing right now, Barbara?"

Barbara felt like her guts had turned to ice water. This wasn't...she couldn't...it didn't work that way, Alexis couldn't just hypnotize her against her will, could she? But... "I'm looking into your eyes," Barbara said in a tiny voice.

"That's right," Alexis said triumphantly. "You're looking into my eyes, just like the other girls did. You watched them sink into trance, and you watched how much it turned them on. It turned you on, too, didn't it?"

Barbara gave a tiny little shake of her head, but she couldn't seem to look away from Alexis' eyes. They seemed to catch her and hold her. "No, I...no." It didn't sound very convincing even to Barbara. She was sure Alexis could see right through it.

Because yes, even if Barbara wasn't interested in joining in, she really could picture herself slumped down like that, relaxing so completely and getting so aroused, and just thinking about it turned her on in a way that she knew made her look right now just like the other girls had looked. Glassy-eyed, aroused...Barbara knew that she'd be even more turned on to see herself looking like that, and it seemed like she was caught in an ever-deepening loop. The more the thought about how excited she was, the more excited she got.

"It's OK, Barbara," Alexis said. "You don't have to deny yourself that pleasure. You don't have to deny yourself anything. You can just keep watching my eyes, and you know that's going to send you deeper for me, without you even needing to do anything at all. You'll just sit there, and the relaxation will happen all on its own."

"But...I..." Barbara heard the vague, disjointed tones in her own voice, and knew she was losing. Losing the Game, losing her will to resist, losing everything. Even the aches and pains in her feet and legs were fading away now, feeling distant and subdued as she lost awareness of her body and just floated there in the chair.

"You don't remember what you were worried about now, Barbara, not now that you feel so good, so why don't you just let those worries go? Like a boat, casting off its anchor and floating, and it will feel even better once you let go of those worries and give yourself to me completely."

"Oh..." Barbara said, hearing the same tone of child-like wonder that she'd heard in Nita's voice when she said the same words, and hearing them made her remember that Nita had said them just before her eyes closed and her head sank down onto her chest, and Barbara wondered if she was doing that, too, but she'd have to open her eyes and look up to see, and she was too sleepy and comfortable to do that right now. She just wanted to listen to Alexis and float on her words.

That felt so good. It felt like she might feel if she were to take all her clothes off and lie naked on the floor, like hands all over her body rubbing her and stroking her, like a tongue gently lapping away at her cunny as she moaned and sighed and panted in pleasure. Alexis explained to her that she didn't need to think too hard about this, that this was just the next part of the Game and it was perfectly natural, that she could just remember it in a hazy, foggy, dreamy way and not think too hard about what they were doing right now. Barbara knew that would feel nice.

She didn't think too hard as Alexis straddled her face, as she began to lick. She knew that this was just part of the Game, just the natural reward for the winner. She felt a tongue brushing her own clit, and knew that was part of the Game too, that was the reward for losing because losing was soooo good, losing was better than winning and she'd always want to lose the Game, deep down, even if her conscious mind tried to win. Her subconscious mind would love to play and love to lose to Alexis, because her subconscious mind remembered all the parts of the Game, even the parts that her conscious mind only remembered in a sort of fuzzy hot sexy dreamy way.

Barbara listened to it all as she came and came. She knew Alexis was brainwashing her, but that was part of the Game too. And the Game was so much fun. Barbara knew she'd remember it all night tomorrow, not really letting herself think about what they were doing but remembering it as she worked side by side with Alexis, with all the girls. She'd remember how good the Game felt, how aroused she was, just in the back of her mind where it would make her all sleepy and horny, all night right up until they came back here again and Alexis suggested they play the Game once more. And even if her conscious mind thought she could win, her subconscious mind knew that it felt so much more fun to lose.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,737 Followers
12